Back to back in the Scilab network

((I know this is out of order, but Kenshin requested I posted first.))
{As this song plays in the background:}

[The virus's defense is down. Boomerang1, Cannon, RageClaw, and...]

Mazer fumbles with his battlechips, searching for any that haven't been used.

[We have to make due with these last chips. Use them wisely; make every shot count!]

Wakarimashita, Shinde kure!!

Machman's boot and wing thrusters fire and catapult him into the air up to the viruses head level. Machman's left hand twitches and contorts into five sinister claws, ready to be plunged into the skin of the enemy. He spins to the left and slashes at the green dragon head, leaving five bright streaks in the air where the claws ripped past. He boosts away and puts some distance between the Navi and his enemy.

He turns back with his right arm already formed into a large blue cannon. He hovers in the air and takes aim, carefully using his still sharpened left claw to stabilize the cannon. He lines up the cannon on the main body of the virus and fires. A large percussive wave blossoms from the barrel of the cannon after the energized round streaks towards the virus.

Machman's right hand changes back to normal; but now gripping his last battlechip program, a boomerang. He moves forward to get closer as he winds up to throw. He aims towards the yellow dragon head as he throws the boomerang as hard as he could. The boomerang spins into an almost transparent green blur as it zips towards the virus.

Machman closes in to the virus and tries to get closer to the yellow dragon head and hopefully have the boomerang strike it again on its return trip. The boomerang has completed its turn and flies back to Machman in a shallow curving path. Machman catches the boomerang with his right hand and flies back. His thrusters go wild, propelling Machman across the room in a very erratic flight path. He continues to keep his eye on the virus and any possible attacks coming his way.

We will prevail... we must!

Machman's claw-like left hand tightens into a fist, clanging as the metal claws scrape against each other and as his knuckles pop.

ACTIONS:

RageClaw: AvatarPotDragon Blue Head (40dmg)
Cannon: AvatarPotDragon (40dmg)
Boomerang1 + Untapped Power{+10dmg}: AvatarPotDragon Yellow Head (140dmg x2 {if boomerang hits second time} Wood)
Dodge
((Man I'm busy lately. Thanks for taking point grim.))

"This fight can't last much longer XIII." Kasumi was looking through her bag. Most of the chips were spent by now. They still had enough to finish this, but they all had to hit hard, and hit their mark.

"Ok, I'm sending this in!" She said, finally finding the chips she wanted. "Cactball1 Slot in! Make it count!"

XIII Rolled out from their cover aiming the gun now forming on his hand. The green ball of vegetation fired, its erratic pattern arcing to roll over the target. To follow up he began charging in, the energy forming around his blade and getting in close. "Mach, keep him off my back!" He yelled as the blade released from its housing the the sizzling crack of the sword singing the air around it with its flame.

Summary
Cactball1 (3x20) AvatarPotDragon
Charge
Charge
Charge attack (32 dmg + [color=red]Fire) AvatarPotDragon
The duo's attacks rip through the beast, leaving it crumbling on the ground, the dragon's burn had left a mark on Machman, burning a bit more of his HP away.
"Well, well, well, so you're power has triumphed. An exquisite battle, farewell, young warriors," Enigmatic Emperor's voice resounded through the hall, no evidence of the navi though.

AvatarPotDragon (2nd Form): 222 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

XIII.exe: 99 HP
Machman.exe: 49 HP

-VICTORY-
XIII.exe Get: 2000z, Rockcube
Machman.exe Get: 2000z, Rockcube
FXP: 1 Static
XII: +1 for cheering, +1 for combo attacks
Machman: +1 for Guarding, +1 for trying to save XIII

In a sudden flash of light, Machman and XIII find themselves near the entrance of SciLabs, the green orb from before nowhere to be seen.
The scene disappeared before their eyes, almost as if it had never happened, but their wounds told XIII quite the opposite. Twice now, they had encountered the most curious of people, and twice they had survived by the skin of their teeth as it were.

Feeling a wave of sudden relaxation over him, XIII practically fell to his knees, not even realizing how exhausted he felt until this point. He felt kinda just content to half-kneel, half-sit there, not doing anything for a few seconds.
"Heh, weird day huh, Kasumi?" he asked into the comlink. He didn't even bother to call her by her nickname. After what they'd been through just now, it felt kinda inappropriate.

Kasumi nodded, feeling almost a similar amount of relief and relaxation sweep over her. "I think we've earned our dinner for the next couple of nights, wouldn't you say?" They both chuckled in unison, looking practically like siblings or close friends rather than just operator and navi.

After a few seconds XIII stood up, using his long sword kinda like a walking stick to steady himself, and approached his partner Machman. The navi had taken quite a few hits protecting him, and was in worse shape compared to the bumps and scratches XIII had now, but he knew by know Machman was alright. XIII had uncanny judge of character and strength at times, but regardless of that, even though they had only met today, Machman was definitely a navi he could trust his back to in a fight, and could hold his own several times over.

It was weird, how battle can bring two people together in close friendship in such a short time. It had barely been a day that the two navis had known each other, but it felt like they had known each other for a couple of years. XIII chuckled a little at that. "Such is the bond of the brothers in arms." He said to himself. "Hey Mach, how ya doin'? I bet your glad to be outta here, huh?"
Machman looks back to XIII.

I'm good. A little crispy, but I'll live. You alright?

Machman dusts himself off as he walks towards the massive crumbled body of the virus. He rummages through the debris and finds some zenny and battlechip data. He goes back to XIII and hands him his share.

[Machman, I think I have stopped your data destabilization, but I would avoid taking direct hits there until I am able to completely fix you up.]

Understood. *back to XIII* This new battlechip looks pretty useful. XIII, you want to try them out?
"Heh, of course I'm alright. You took quite a few hits for me. Back there." XIII gave him a thumbs up and grinned.

Kasumi was also feeling rather relieved, but now she also felt hungry. it was a good thing she grabbed some snacks from the SciLab Cafe earlier, but it was almost dinner time and she needed some real food.

She started putting her chips back in her bag. "Actually, I think we need to head back XIII. Hey Mazer you wanna come with me? I know a place back in town that has some great Electopian food." She hit the jack-out button and XIII's form dissipated into data and shot upwards, leaving the net and entering his PET again.

((Heh, I think I have an Idea of what happens next. I mostly just wanted to get out of the SciLab for a little bit.))
[I am pretty hungry... sounds like a good idea to me! Machman, jack out.]

Wakarimashita.

Machman stands up straight and crosses his arms. His body starts to glow a brilliant cyan color as his features start to mold together. His body then rockets up into the air and out of sight, leaving nothing but a small crater where he used to stand.

(Logged out. Are we going to resume our SciLab real world thread, or make a new one?)
((Nah, it would just be a waste of time to make a thread in scilab about two or three posts long that entailed us going to the metroline and heading back to ACDC. We'll just take the whole part here as a given and I'll start up a new thread in ACDC town.))

Kasumi retracted the cord into her PET and placed it onto the special clip for it on her belt. Then she smiled at Mazer, that eager half grin with a hint of mischievousnesses that she usually had on her face most of the time. "Well then, shall we be off on our dinner date, Mr. Patrovski?"

The net operator began walking back towards the main lobby from the security office they'd been in. There was no worry about being caught on camera now, since the threat in Scilab was over.
Mazer pulls the jack out of the port and lets the cable coil into his PET. He then put the PET back into his pocket. He was pulling his hand out of the pocket in his jacket when he heard Kasumi's question.

"Please, call me Mazer. What place do you have in mind?"

Mazer keeps his cool though his mind is running a mile a minute.

Date? Oh jeez... keep calm...

[[i]*snrk* hehehe...[/i]]
((Thread end. I've started the next one in ACDC. Its called "Dinner and a movie... well just dinner".))