Supercomputer investigation

(It's the apocalypse all right...I thought I might have a hand in it)

Watching the ElecOgre disintergrate into nothingness, Sabrina let out a nice sigh of relief that it went down without putting any fireworks through her Navi. "Phew! I was worried for a sec when I saw that thing. And it looks like Chris and Binary did their thing too. Great job, team!" She raised a hand in celebration; after all, getting through that without so much as a scratch was a small miracle.

"Yay! Battle over!" The Aqua Navi waved his arms around, happy that there were no electrocutions, falling, or anything harmful to either him or Binary. However, the AreaGrab/Sword combo didn't fall into the first two categories. "Huh? Yikes!" He attempted to leap backwards, but a lack of athleticism hurt SplashMan in more ways than one, as his mark just missed being sliced in two. "Ow...it didn't get in deep enough for me to leak or anything, but it hurts..."

"You mean that Navi wasn't connected to the ElecOgre? Well, shoot..." The young woman went from a smile, to a frown, then back to a smile. "But, that's why I got this! Those guys have things under control, so let's focus on defense, just in case!" A pink, sparkling chip with a big '+80' was inserted into the black and blue PET. "Let's get you healed up! Battlechip, Recover80! Slot in!"

SplashMan glowed for a moment, particually near his wound area. In a brilliant flash of light, the slash seemed to just disappear, leaving nothing but Navi where there had been nothing. "Good as new! Thanks, Sabrina!" He watched as Binary sent tentacle after tentacle the HeelNavi's way. "...That kinda looks like that one thing we stumbled across during one of the first times we got on the Net together..."

"...Let's not talk about that..." The real world experienced a new sweatdrop. "But, we should probably help out. Wait for Binary to stop, then get between him and that Navi. And yes, there's more to it than that! But we'll worry about that when you get there. Got it?"

"Well...if you say so!" The Aqua Navi waited for the tentacles to retract back towards their point of origin, then rushed towards the point between that and the enemy Navi. Which could hardly be called rushing, but at least he got an A for effort. "I'm getting there, so now what?"

"Now this!" Two chips suddenly got placed into an insertion slot, all in one smooth motion. "Battlechip, Guard! Double slot in! And that was a pretty nice job on my part getting them in like that, don't ya think?"

"Yup!" SplashMan placed the yellow and green shield in front of him, and preferably in front of Binary as well. "I thought you'd do something like this!" He noticed the haze rising from over the top of the Guard. "Let's just hope we didn't need to do this! Not that I think we did..."

[Order of Turn:
1-Recover80 chip on SplashMan (80, Recovery)
2-Repositioning to place SplashMan between Binary and HeelNavi...but ONLY after Binary's finished attacking
3-Guard1 chip attack (60-, Reflects an attack)
4-Guard1 chip attack (60-, Reflects an attack)]
<(Bump)>
In a massive blast, the navi is finished off!
...or is he?
As the navis collect their spoils of battle, they see the massive elecogre (unharmed?!) flying away with the navi on top. He's difficult to make out, but he can be seen... laughing? Suddenly, his voice rings out once more.
I thank you for the amusing battle, little navis. I might actually exert some effort next time. Until then!
He let out a mad laugh, dissappearing in a beam of light as he jacked out.

Boomer?A: DELETED
Champu?A: DELETED
OgreRider: RETREATED
GiantOgre: RETREATED

Splashman: 120 HP
Binary: 100 HP

-Victory!-
Prizes:
Both: 1200z
Chris heard Splashman and Sabrina conversing about Binary's tentacles. "Look, in my opinion, tentacles are way more versatile than most conventional ways of attack. You can give 'em sharp edges for extending swords that can't be locked, stick a gun on the end for an extended silencer and making tricky shots, and trap the enemy, as well as make barriers and transfer data," he said, trying to back up the fact that Bianry just used way too many tentacles in battle than what was healthy and not completely perverted-looking.

"TARGET REGENERATED!" Binary screeched.

"What, again? Ugh, just get the hell out of this computer, please," Chris cut across the OgreRider's speech. When he jacked out, he sighed and said, "All right, that's better. Binary he dropped something. Analyze it and drop it off in the PET."

"AFFIRMATIVE!" Binary called. His arm extended, but did not turn into a tentacle like it usually did. It scooped up half the leftover data and said, "1200 ZENNY! TRANSFERING TO PERSONAL TERMINAL!" The data disappeared, reappearing in Chris' PET.

"Aww, man, this is gonna be awesome, the amount of Zenny I'll probably have once we're done here. Binary, once we jack you out, we are heading straight to Suitachi's Navi shop," Chris said, pointing at the holographic screen in front of him.

"AFFIRMATIVE!" Binary confirmed.

"So, anyway, let's move on. Wait, how the hell are we gonna get down from this stinkin' platform?" Chris asked nobody in particular.

<(Battle 12, if MagicCereal wants to)>
(points at the usage of Recover80...I didn't spend 7800z for it to do nothing ;O)

"Um...yeah..." Sabrina uncomfortably fidgeted a little bit, not particually wanting an entire conversation about tentacles. "So, um..." She hesistated as she tried to think of a quick, easy way to change the topic. "SplashMan, what'd we get from that battle?"

"Lots of cash, that's what!" The Aqua Navi held up the cash data for all to see. It was quite sizable compared to what they normally saw. "Sending it over now!" It vanished from his hands, and re-emerged as an increased zenny total within his operator's PET. "At this rate, we could buy a shop if we wanted-huh?" His remark was halted by the HeelNavi's, and watched as both he and the ElecOgre vanished without a trace. "...We didn't get either of them? Aww...fighting them again would be a real pain..."

"Well, that's fine. Whenever he feels like getting his rear end handed to him, he can come back to us for more! What I'm more worried about is how you're going to get down from where you are..."

SplashMan peered over the edge, to the floor far, far below. "Yeah..."

"Hmm...nope, I got nothin'." Sabrina pulled out an unoccupied chair and sat in it to think. Never mind if someone else was about to use it or anything. "Well, there ARE floating viruses, like Champy and Boomer. Do something to get attention to yourself, and we might get another battle! It's not like you can't fight while you're up there."

The Aqua Navi scratched his head, and shrugged. "If you say so!" He began waving his arms wildly, in an attempt to get anything's attention. "Hey, viruses! We're two Navis all alone up here, with no way to get down! I might as well be SittingDuckMan! 100 points if you start a battle with us! ...Uh...what do points do? Who knows! Find out by fighting us! "

(Battle #12? Perhaps...)
<(Bump #1)>
<(Bump #2)>
<(Rawr, I'm to be gone for three days. Bump #3.)>
((I'll change your HP going into the next battle to reflect on you using the Recovery 80... side note, I'm going to modlock you this battle... So when ya post, have the second poster PM me when you both have post for the round.))

The two navis came across an interesting fellow. The man was doning a long sleeveless blue coat with a letter as an emblem. His headgear is a blue helmet without any ear protectors, a black visor, and the same emblem on the front of the helmet. He sees the two of you, and starts to rummage trough a black carrier bag hanging by his side. "What are your names?" He asked the two.
"Hi there!" SplashMan completely ignored the fact the platform that he had been on was gone, and was back on the floor. "Wait a sec...what's another Navi doing in here? You're not someone else here to cause trouble, are you?!"

Sabrina was less convinced of the alleged evil intentions. "Chill out, will ya? Does he REALLY look like an evil Navi to you? He looks like some kind of mailman Navi..."

"Good point..." The Aqua Navi embarassedly placed his hand on his head. Which would be far easier to tell if he had a face to emote with. "Sorry! We've been attacked a lot lately, so I guess I'm on edge! My name's SplashMan! And this is...well, I guess you can introduce yourself! Oh, this reminds me...what was that e-mail you got a little earlier, Sabrina?"

"My what? ...Oh, that! Forgot all about it..." The young woman brought up her e-mail screen almost instantaneously. "Let's see here...it's from Dad, so it must be important. Hmm...blah blah blah, find Brandon, more blah blah blah...new programming? He says there's been an update in how a Navi pulls off signature moves. And there's an attachment that apparently lets you use the new system! Neat! Mind if I install it? It shouldn't take long..."

"Sure!"

"Okay!" And buttons were pressed, resulting in the installation. However, it looked like nothing was happening to SplashMan. "Um...it says it's complete. Feel any different, SplashMan?"

The Aqua Navi shook the cannons on his back a little. Nothing. "Nope, still the same..."

"Weird. Wait, there's more to the e-mail...what?! There's a delay before it takes effect? Are you kidding me?!"

"It's okay, we don't use Water Splash too much anymore anyway! Now if you'll excuse me, it's kinda mean to not pay attention to someone when you just met them!" SplashMan returned his focus to the Navi in front of him. Not to particually do anything, but in case there was something that was needed from him.
"INTRUDER DETECTED!" Binary shouted, having magically been transported down from his perch atop the platform with no reasoning whatsoever.

"Binary, follow Sabrina's advice and chill out, all right? He doesn't look hostile, and he definitely isn't a HeelNavi just using a .GMO file to hide his appearance," Chris said, shrugging. "Oh well, he needs to be recorded in the files; Navis aren't allowed in this computer anyway." So, he tapped a few more buttons, and started recording the Navi and everything he did.

Suddenly, a generic SciLab drone appeared in front of Chris. "Excuse me, Mr. Lemrock, but you have a message from Navi RND Lab 1," he said nervously, tugging at his tie.

"Dude, for the last time, its Chris. I'm not even married yet!" Chris said, annoyed. Obviously this has happened many, many times before.

"Sorry, Mr. Chris, sir," the drone semi-corrected, earning an evil, twitchy eye from Chris. "AHH! Anyway, they say that they've develouped a new system for your Navi's signature technique programs!" he said hurriedly.

"Yeah, I know. Sabrina just said so. So I'm guessing that Binary won't be Streamlining any time soon?"

"That's correct."

"Dammit."

"OFFICIAL MONIKER IS BINARY.EXE!" Binary cut across the two of them. He had apparently been listening on them, but gotten bored. Who knew?

So, Binary waited for his 'opponent' to make a move; either to attack or say something more, while Chris argued with the poor hapless SciLab lackey.
The Navi took out a package from his carrier bag, which exploded in a flash of light, healing the two navis of any damage they had received.

"I have come to deliver Death on your names" The navi said.

Mailman.EXE: 1500HP

Splashman: 140 HP
Binary: 120 HP

Battle 12
The postal service attacks
Or
The Mailman conspiracy
"...Did he say..."

"...Death?..."

"......"

SplashMan wasn't quite sure what to do to express himself. Yet another Navi wanted a piece of him and Binary. This one seemed different, though...it actually seemed like it'd take more than a few attacks to bring down. However, one fact took precedence, even over the battle that was about to ensue...

"How the heck are all these Navis getting in here?!" The Aqua Navi placed both of his hands on his head, as though he had a migraine or something. "Even I know this place's security is second to none! But here we are, fighting someone else that wants to delete us for some reason. What's going on here?!?!"

"That...is a very good question." Sabrina had gotten all comfortable in the chair, even propping her feet up on a desk. "Hmm...is this where they get the saying 'going postal'?"

"...I don't really feel like jokes right now..."

"Okay, okay...you really look like you want to rip that mail apart, don't you? Well, here's a letter opener!" A chip featuring a small sword made its way into Sabrina's PET. "Battlechip, Sword! Slot in!"

The short, yet sturdy, blade replaced SplashMan's right arm, gleaming with psuedo-light energy. "Okay, let's get this in quick, so Binary can do long-range stuff if he wants!" He rushed this MailMan, raised his sword, and delivered a few quick, yet powerful, slashes. Before he could even tell what hit where, the Aqua Navi raced away, not really wanting to get nailed by a counterattack, or whatever his partner Navi cared to do in order to inflict damage. "Augh! Dodging! Not fun! Gotta do it, but not fun!"

[Order of Turn:
1-Sword chip attack on MailMan (80, used 1 time)
2-Sword chip attack on MailMan (80, used 2 times)
3-Sword chip attack on MailMan (80, used 3 times)
4-Dodge]
"INCORRECT VOCABULARY! DELETION OCCURS ONCE NET-NAVIGATOR'S CORE.DAT IS CRITICALLY DAMAGED!" Binary screamed, correcting the Navi's sentence about 'delivering Death' as he put it.

"Oh, for the love of all things that beep and flash little colored LED lights, how the hell did so many unauthorized, hostile Navis get into a top-security supercomputer?" Chris groaned, apparently forgetting that he had just said that the Navi didn't look hostile. "Well, Binary, we've got another fight on our hands. I'm sending you the Energybomb, one ElectricReel and the Guard as we speak. Lob the bomb at Mailman, but wait until Splashman's done. Don't want him to get caught in the blast. Then nuke him with the 'Reel; he should be pretty easy to hit. After that, Guard and see what he'll do," he said, slotting in the two chips.

"AFFIRMATIVE, READYING ENERGYBOMB.DAT! Binary called. A flashing, volatile blue light appeared in Binary's head, showing that he'd already loaded the Energybomb ... in his head.

"Wait, Binary, do you mean to chuck your HEAD at the Navi?" Chris asked, quirking a brow.

"AFFIRMATIVE!"

"..."

Apparently, Binary didn't care whether or not his fashion of attacking looked completely and utterly strange and confusing beyond all reason, because he suddenly extended his neck a good five feet. The now-wobbly neck began to swing around and around his body like a lasso, with the head at the end like a spikeless flail. Every time it swung, the neck grew a little longer, thinner, and weaker. After swinging it around a few times to build up momentum and speed, Binary's head ripped completely off, headed straight for the mailman Navi. "SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION IMMINENT!" Binary's headless body screamed, which looked pretty comical. In fact, it was already starting to morph again, signalling the ElecReel's initiation.

While the three blinding explosions lit up the computer, Binary was already well over 10 feet tall, with no arms or legs. He simply looked like a giant pilliar, with hundreds of little bumps all over him. The bumps were squirming, as if there was something trying to burst out of it....

Suddenly, tentacles! Hundreds of them!

[brick'd]

Anyway, the tentacles were squirming like tons of snakes, each one in complete agony. From the pilliar that supported them all, the ElecReel's bright blue light appeared in a few sparks. It started to spread, as was the norm, into the many tentacles that eagerly took the electricity, and made them go rigid. This spread across Binary's rather perverted new body until every tentacle was crackling with electricity. Not for long, though.

As expected from Chris, (probably) Sabrina and Splashman, all the scientists who were watching, and Binary himself, the electricity suddenly broke out of the shell. It was everywhere, but controlled at the same time. While it was indeed a giant thunderstorm of blue electricity, every bolt that could've even come close to anywhere that wasn't near the Mailman Navi arced and headed for him. A steady hum of energy was heard for the good thirty seconds that Binary spent churning out more electricity, completely depleting the ElecReel's energy. Once the last bolt of lightning was done, Binary's tentacles became flexible again, and sank back into the pilliar-like body. The pilliar, though, didn't morph back into the genderless, humanoid form that everyone knew was Binary, but simply crashed to the ground with a splash, spilling bits of Binary everywhere.

The bits of Binary what had been separated from the bigger mass crawled back to the main part, and after a few seconds, Binary was complete, or as complete as he could be as a puddle.

"Uhh, Binary, you okay?" Chris asked uncertainly.

No answer.

"Binary?"

Still no answer. Then...

"GUARD1 FIREWALL ACTIVE!"

Suddenly, out of the puddle came a continuous stream of black ones and zeroes. At the same time, the aforementioned puddle of white goop that was Binary floated in the air, the black digits that was in his body being continously expelled. Now a perfect, but rippling sphere of translucent liquid with black, 3-dimensional ones and zeroes swirling around him in a shield, Binary focused his optics on Mailman. What would he do? Attack? Defend? There was only one way to know, and that was to keep watching.

1. Energybomb to MailMan (40x3)

2. ElecReel1 to Mailman (80, B-rank accuracy)

3. Guard1 (reflect up to 60 damage)
Binary's annoying voice ticked off the Mailman... and before anyone could do anything... Binary was smacked by the carrier bag with the force of a hundred mailmen... with the mailman shouting at the top of his lungs "SHUT UP!" Binary was knocked back a good amount of feet from the attack... and that was when he started to do his crazy bomb thing, while Splashman went in close to try and open the mailman's mail or something along those lines. Splash managed to hit the mailman at least twice... before missing with one of his swings as the mailman moved to avoid some of the damage from the head of death.

Binary gained his tentacles... and that was when a brick slammed into his face for no damage. Ya, no idea where it came from... and the mailman whistling does not say much either.

Well... the mailman was promptly zapped by the attack... and after that was when he took out a red box with "Splashman" written on it. He ran up to Splashman, and shoved it into his hands saying "Delivery!" then started to run off. Inside the box you could hear a ticking noise... wait, ticking? Splashman thought it was a bomb.. .and threw it up into the air, where it exploded about 15 feet in the air, pieces of it hailed down on Plash and Binary... with a large sized piece hitting Binary's guard, and reflected off of that and slammed into the back of the mailman's head. He ran back towards Splashman after that, opening his carrier bag to pull something out. Splashman was preparing himself for whatever attack the mailman was going to throw... when suddenly...

FAN LETTERS! HUNDREDS OF THEM!

Somehow the mailman managed to take out hundreds of fan letters, all addressed to Splashman, and dumped them at his feet. Splash now has the urge to read all of them... even when the mailman nearly hit Splash in the jaw "Accidentally" by turning rapidly towards Binary. He quickly reached into the bag and threw a letter at Binary, which nearly hit him in the face, while the mailman said "You got mail!"

Mailman.EXE: 1170HP

Splashman: 140 HP((Loses an action for the next three turns to read fan mail, sword 3/15 swings))
"Sure glad that missed!" SplashMan rubbed the side of his face, as if he had actually gotten hit. "If I had a jaw, that probably would've really hurt!...Hey, there's all these letters for me! I wonder what they say..."

"Don't look at them! It's probably just another mail-based trap!"

But the operator's words of wisdom came too late. The Aqua Navi had already begun reading one of them. "'SplashMan is the greatest Aqua-based Navi ever. Keep up the good work!' Aww, I've got a warm fuzzy feeling! And I'm not even over a fire or anything!" He reached over and grabbed another one, and opened the letter with his sword. "Let's see what this one says!"

"Snap out of it already!" Sabrina was quickly losing patience with her Navi, but couldn't really think of a way to get his head back into the battle. "Sigh...great, now he's getting an ego..."

"Well, that was fun!" SplashMan dropped the mail he had been reading, and held his sword up high. "Okay, all ready for the battle!...Although I really want to read more mail..."

"...I'm not going to be able to stop you, am I..." The young woman leaned back and thought for a moment, before suddenly getting an idea. "Hey, I've got an idea! They say mailmen work under any weather, but they never said they work well in it! Plus, it means I actually figured out a use for this!" She pulled out a chip that she never expected to seriously use; a picture of a fan, with a blue background. "Battlechip, Wind! Slot in!"

The aforementioned fan appeared, and began to blow in the direction of MailMan. The Aqua Navi was more than slightly surprised by this tactic, in that it didn't involve him slashing or shooting something, or even ducking behind something. "Oh, wow! You used that chip! Neat!"

"Yep! The description says it blows enemies away. I don't think it means we're rid of him, but he won't be able to get close to you guys without some effort! And it looked to me like he did better when he was near you..."

"Right! But, uh, if I get close to him to use Sword, won't I have a tough time getting back to where I am?"

"Er...good point..." A blue manta ray-like thing appeared on Sabrina's PET screen as the corresponding chip was inserted. "Here's something you can use from there! Battlechip, WideShot! Slot in!"

The wide water gun that the Aqua Navi was highly used to appeared on his right arm, taking the place of the small blade. After taking a couple of steps to the right of the WindBox, he aimed it towards the Navi trying to delete him and Binary...for some reason. The toned down water attack was then fired, and the well-traveled arc of water sailed towards the enemy Navi. "Take that!"

"Now, let's see how good at offense he is!" The final chip used in the turn revealed itself to be...one of a Mettaur reflecting something off of its helmet. "Battlechip, Guard! Slot in!"

The also familiar yellow shield appeared in front of SplashMan, who did not hesitate in taking cover behind it. "Yeah! Let's see him get his letters past this! ...Ooh, there's more mail!" He picked up another letter, and began reading it, without even so much as a thought about doing so in the middle of battle...

[Order of Turn:
1-Nothing; reading fan mail
2-Wind chip on MailMan (100 HP, reduces enemy accuracy for 3 turns)
3-WideShot1 chip attack on MailMan (60, Aqua)
4-Guard1 chip attack (60-, Reflects an attack)]
Binary had been slammed a good twenty feet by the mailman, gotten a brick to the face, almost gotten a ton of bomb-package shrapnel to the face, and almost gotten a razor-sharp letter, also to the face, but he didn't say anything about it. He was too busy trying to warn Splashman of the trap Mailman had laid. "MOVEMENT GLITCH DISGUISED AS OBSOLETE MESSAGING SYSTEM!" he screeched at the Aqua Navi, trying in vain to get him to not read the mail and fall under the effects of the movement-inhibiting bug. Unfortunately, he himself had had to wait until he'd reloaded his speech programs; they had been knocked faulty by the brick that was still floating around in his head.

So, Binary watched as the glitch program took effect, and didn't do anything to stop Splashman reading the mail; nothing would. He just had to wait until his ally overcame the glitch for the time being and got back in the game. While he waited, Binary shouted, "CHRIS! REQUESTING CORNSHOT1!"

Chris opened his chip folder, popping in the chip Binary asked for, but also slotting in another one; one he'd gotten no more than a few seconds before.

Binary accepted the chip data, but immediately said in his overly loud monotone, "ADDITIONAL UNNECESSARY CHIP DATA SENT!"

"Its a Wideshot I got in a trade. I want you to try it out and see what happens," Chris explained, smiling.

"AFFIRMATIVE!" Binary confirmed, but loaded the Cornshot first anyway.

A sudden sharp 'POP' resonated from Binary. Looking closely, you could just barely see a small, cream-coloured bit of popcorn floating around in his translucent body. Then another 'POP', and the lone kernel was joined by another. Then:

'POPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOP'

Binary was almost completely filled with delicious-looking popcorn; the ones and zeroes of his body barely discernable against the popcorn-flavoured Navi. "CONDENSING CORNSHOT1 MANIFESTATION!" Binary screamed, sounding rather muffled from the massive amounts of popcorn kernels clogging his speech programs and everything else.

"Dammit, Binary, now I'm hungry!" Chris complained, a loud rumble issuing from his stomach. Looking around, he asked, "Could someone run to my office and get me something from my fridge?" A scared grunt raised his hand nervously and started making his way from the crowded room. "There, problem solved," Chris said. Then he scratched his head as if trying to remember something, then turned to Sabrina and asked her, "You want anything? I can get him to get something for you if you want."

Meanwhile, the brick conjured from hammerspace, which had been ejected from Binary by the popcorn earlier, had been scanned by the Navi; found to be composed of post-deletion data particles. Binary had simply decided to copy the "attack" with the Cornshot, making two solid bricks of supercondensed popcorn. The twin bricks of deliciousness now sat in Binary's rarely-used hands. "COMMENCING FIRE!" Binary shouted, and with surprising strength for such small arms, he hurled the blocks of supercondensed popcorn right at Mailman.

Immediately after, Binary examined the Wideshot's data. It felt familiar, as he'd been busting with Splashman for a while now. Once he touched it however, it felt different. It felt more natural; more free than when he saw Splashman use it. Nevertheless, he forced the data from its file and into his battle systems.

The variable Navi couldn't do anything to express his emotions in his normal form; not with the dinosaur speech programs Chris had made. If he had been able to, though, he probably would've jumped off the Net and into the real world. The Wideshot's data didn't feel like any kind of data he'd ever handled before, and he'd handled a lot of different kinds of data. It was just so calm, yet so fierce, like an ocean in his brain. The question was how he was going to use the Wideshot.

Binary finally decided on the simplest way to use the Wideshot; use himself as an attack. He heard the splash of Splashman's Wideshot firing, and knew he had to act. Immediately, he collapsed himself into a puddle of white, translucent liquid. It wasn't water, but it would be soon. It went from white to blue in seconds, but still retained the translucentness that let it hold itself up. He was, to put it simply, living water.

Then, with a surge akin to the rising tide, the blue Binary rushed forward, alongside Splashman's Wideshot. Slowly, Binary felt himself rising off the ground and becoming more arc-shaped, like he should've. Then, he was flying, flying towards Mailman....

Binary didn't know what happened; the force of crashing had scrambled his sight programs and temporarily disoriented him. He then remembered what he was doing, and what he still looked like, so he rushed away, looking like a wave with a mind of its own. He wasn't airborne like he had been as the Wideshot, but he was still going fast, and still blue like water.

1. Cornshot1 to Mailman (50, can't hit twice, but there are two bricks of popcorn)

2. Wideshot1 to Mailman (60, very wide, Binary is now blue)

3. Dodge
"No, it is not a glitch; it is the mystical power of FANDOM! An unexplained force that could power several cities for days! ...that, and all those stupid letters were causing me some back problems." The mailman shouted, while wearing orange V-shaped glasses while having his arms crossed over his chest. It when then that he rushed at Binary, grabbed him, and shocked him furicly while shouting "AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN OBSOLETE MESSAGING SYSTEM! WHO DO YOU THINK DELIVER YOUR E-MAILS! DO YOU NOT KNOW THE HARD WORK THE MAILMEN PUT INTO THE SERVICE! WHO DO YOU THINK DELIVED THE DEVORCE FORMS THAT WERE E-MAILED TO THAT ACTRESS LADY?" It was then that Binary somehow smacked him in the face with a brick, corn thing.

That forced Mailman to let go and move back a few feet, where the gust of the windbox caused him to be pushed back even more. It was then, that mailman started to push agiest the winds, with a single letter, the delivery address written in red text. "In Wind, bricks, electricity, and mail puns I must deliver 'The One Letter' to rule them all to a Mr. Mordor of '666 Mount Doom Crt, Evilvile, Middle Earth, Zip code 66666'! All because that stupid short mailman complained that it 'Wasn't part of his route~'" He had said, before seeing Splash and Binary getting ready to attack. He held the letter in front of himself, and it started to grow bright red. "Now see the true power of fandom!" The mailman said, before there was a great flash of red light right when Binary and Splash's attack connected. After it had ended, there was a scorch mark where the windbox was.

Mailman.EXE: 1000HP

Splashman: 140 HP((Loses an action for the next two turns to read fan mail, Guard up, sword chip deativated))
"Thanks, but I'm not hungry!" Having declined the chance for a free snack, Sabrina refocused her attention to her PET screen. "...What happened to the WindBox?"

By this point, SplashMan was already delving into the realm of fan mail reading. "Huh? Oh, MailMan destroyed it with one attack. ...Aww, that's a really nice thing to write..."

"...With just one attack? Are you serious?"

"Yep..."

"'Yep'? Our opponent just blew a 100 HP WindBox into nothing with one attack, and all he can say is 'Yep'? If he doesn't quit reading that stupid mail soon, I think I'm going to have to-"

"Okay, I'm ready!" The Aqua Navi conveniently decided that enough was enough, and dropped the remaining mail before his operator's thought could be completed. "And one of those letters said something I want to try out! Send me another Aqua chip! "

"...Aqua chip...?" The young woman hesitated for a sec, before grabbing a pair of chips with shrimp-like viruses on them. "It's not that I'm surprised you asked, but trying out something? ...Well, whatever. Battlechip, Bubbler! Double slot in!" The chips were inserted into the PET...

...Causing SplashMan's arm to transform into a hose-like shape. "Thanks! Okay, now let's see...if I focus my Aqua energy into this shot like so...and then put a little extra boost into it..." A single shot was fired, but the bubble attack seemed a little different from a normal Bubbler shot. It seemed...slightly more bubbly, and it looked like it hit with more force than normal. "It worked!"

"What worked? And why did that Bubbler shot look kinda weird?"

"Ahem! You see Sabrina, as an Aqua-element Navi, I can give myself a small boost to Aqua-element chips. And as a Navi that doesn't specialize in swordplay, smashing, sniping, wind, or healing, I can add another boost to any chip! I didn't really know how to do it until I read one of my fan letters! But now that I know, I can do it anytime!"

"...Now that's really something I wish I knew about before...although now that you mention it..." Sabrina's looked over at Chris, though it was more of a lost in thought gaze. "Binary does something like that from time to time. I guess you can do it too, huh?"

"Yep!"

"...And why didn't you ask him how to do it earlier?"

"...Eep!" SplashMan wisely chose to not answer, and instead fired another Bubbler shot at the enemy Navi, resulting in lots more bubbles in the vicinity. "Okay, used up Bubbler! How about a Guard or something now?"

"Great, now my Navi's ignoring me when I just asked him a question..." With a sigh, another chip made its way into Sabrina's PET's insertion slot. This one contained a Mettaur with a red and blue helmet, and red feet. "Fine...here. Battlechip, Guard2! Slot in!"

Another protective shield formed in front of the Aqua Navi, though this one matched the red and blue coloring of the Mettaur. Realizing his opportunity, he grabbed the unread fan mail, and sat directly behind the Guard. "Okay, time to read the rest of these! I'll be done soon, so don't worry!"

The young woman smirked at the last part of her Navi's remark. "We're past that point, SplashMan...WAY past..."

[Order of Turn:
1-Nothing; reading fan mail
2-Bubbler chip attack on MailMan (50+15 Same Type Bonus+15 Untapped Tower, Aqua)
3-Bubbler chip attack on MailMan (50+15 Same Type Bonus, Aqua)
4-Guard2 chip attack (120-, Reflects an attack)]

(NOTE: Egads, I finally quit being lazy and used the attack bonuses!)
"Alright, whatever you say," Chris said, shrugging. He turned his head over to the grunt struggling to make it through the crowd of scientists surrounding Chris and Sabrina. "Hey, Rupert! While you're still here, I'd like an extra can; my morning coffee didn't really taste like it had too much caffeine in it," he called to the guy.

The man paused. "Wait, how did you know my name was Rupert?" he asked.

"Your nametag."

"Oh...well, I'll be right back!" Rupert said, finally breaking through the mass of white coats and shooting down the halls to Chris' office a ways away.

"Now, back to the battle. Binary, I'm giving you the other ElecReel, but please don't turn into that tentacle thingy again. It just looks wrong, alright?"

"AFFIRMATIVE! AWAITING CHIP DATA!" the blue Binary shouted.

"Right, right," Chris said hurriedly, slotting in the ElecReel. After some thought, he added, "I'm giving you the Boomerang too, just for good measure. We'll waste all our long-range chips first before we move onto the Sword and Rageclaws. Why Gramps had three Cannons, I have no idea."

"AFFIRMATIVE!" Binary said.

The two Wideshots that had hit and connected with Mailman had soaked him to the skin, and Binary had left some of his own data on the enemy as well as he had been the Wideshot, so there was a pretty good chance of hitting the guy with the ElecReel.

Binary loaded the ElecReel, feeling the familiar, powerful data flooding his systems. Chris had said not to use the default setting when using ElecReel, so he had to invent a new one. After thinking for a few seconds, Binary altered his default setting, and set it to work.

Binary's lower torso; once again a blob connecting him with the floor, started to bump up, signalling that the tentacles were coming from there. As expected, a great many whippy appendages flew out, but didn't wave around as usual. Instead, they planted themselves in the ground and anchored there; if Binary hadn't already been stuck to the ground now, these tentacles would've kept him down, even in gale-force winds. He was now ready to do some zapping.

The ElecReel's first blue spark popped into existence in Binary's translucent head, briefly illuminating it and making the material he was made of sparkle. More sparks fizzled until there was a steady current of electricity going in Binary's head. The blue lights quickly spread around his body, invading his arms, and of course, his new anchor-tentacles. The blue light eventually stopped spreading out his body, and into the floor around him, making a perfect circle, about a metre in radius, electric blue. Then, the electricity started travelling, along the floor. The buzz could be heard as the deadly blue light broke the circle's perfectness, and started snaking a path along the panels towards Mailman. The constant buzzing, crackling sound reminded everyone that they had better not get hit by the blue.

Eventually, Binary's supply of ElecReel depleted, and the constant flow of more electric blue glow on the ground was cut. The last little bit snaked off towards Mailman, but the connection was severed. Binary retracted his tentacles back into his body and set the attack in memory, remembering how to pull the new default off. He then remembered that he had been sent the new Boomerang chip as well, and loaded that. Problem was: his ordinary form didn't have a default for the Boomerang. "REQUESTING MANUAL ASSISTANCE IN COMMENCEMENT OF BOOMERANG1!" Binary shouted, letting Chris know about his dilemna.

"You need me to control you? Well, all right, then, but don't say I didn't warn you that this will feel really, really weird," Chris said. He opened the Navi settings a switched the setting to manual. Immediately, five blue holograms shot from the PET and anchored themselves to his hands, feet, and head, turning into what was basically gloves, boots, and a face-concealing helmet made of a transparent data. "Please let this work," Chris thought.

Binary suddenly found that he couldn't move. Then, his right arm moved against his will, and he turned his head to look at it. Then he heard a, "Yes, my manual system is a success!" from Chris. "Now, then, Binary, you said you needed help pulling off a Boomerang? Well, let me be so kind as to assist!"

Binary's body suddenly started to spin as Chris frantically revolved on the spot, tucking his arms into his chest to spin faster. A quick look down told both Chris and Binary that he was coiling up like a screw. Then, he jumped once, and stomped the ground. Binary saw that where he connected with the ground, he nowlooked rather like an overlarge ninja star from above.

Eventually, Chris got so dizzy that he almost fell over, and two scientists had to come and grab him by the shoulders to keep him from doing so. "I can't believe that this guy's a professional coder and programmer," one muttered in the other guys ear.

"Join the club," the other hissed, setting Chris down in a chair.

Meanwhile, the scientists had unknowingly help Binary even further. When Chris had stopped spinning, Binary was furiously unravelling himself. Once the scientists had sat Chris down, his lower body was ripped from the ground. His shuriken-shaped bottom, unable to hang on to the rest of him any longer, ripped from Binary's body completely, on a direct crash course with Mailman.

Binary didn't really know what to do now, so he quickly shut off Manual Mode via a Mr. Prog in the PET, then slid into a blue puddle, shooting around like a watery bullet.

1. ElecReel1 to Mailman (80, B-rank accuracy)

2. Pull some crazy manualed s**t, er, I mean Boomerang1 to Mailman (60)

3. Dodge