Bard and Leo Back on the netways

Bard looked at the near by Champu and said, "Get away from me!" She looked to the image of Leo and said, "Cannon chip." Leo was already in the process and said, "Slotted in the cannon chip." Bard started the beat on the piccolo to get her cannon chip ready. She intertwined the beats and booms of her drums in while playing the ever eryie piccolo. She looked at the Champu and said, "Get away from me you swine!" The cannon appeared next to Bard and she smirked at the close champu and banged on the face of her drum to fire the cannon. The cannon fired at the champu and she looked to her raven. The raven was already in the process of dive bombing the non blinded tank. After swooping in upon the tank the sword data fled from the raven, reducing its size and returning to it normal.

Bard was already singing her dodge spell and ready to the next wave of attacks. Bard hoped the cannon shot would push the champu away from her for now.

++Summary++
1) Cannon at Champu B -40-
2) Sword at Tank C -80- (No more sword data on raven
3) Dodge
++Summary++

(Sorry for the BAAAAD post I am having a writers block and I am not really with it today.
((Don't worry, I won't punish you...Hard >_________>))

The cannon shook the Champu away and threw him into a daze. The sword easily diced the Kabutank. The blinded Kabutank shook away from his blindness and shot an explosive round towards Bard. Fortunately, the dodge spell worked perfectly as the bomb hit nowhere close to where Bard was!

KabutankA: 80
KabutankB: DELETED
KabutankC: DELETED
ChampuA: DELETED
ChampuB: 20

Bard: 150
xD Lol I normally do better and still it wasn't that bad...I could have been worse

Bard was ready to finish this. The virii had already failed in the orginial attempt to ambush her and are now just delaying the obivous. She looked at the placing of the two virii and said, "Ok Leo. Shotgun chip and rageclaw if you will." Leo nodded and said, "I will just send the rageclaw for now. Your upgrade process attack is able to be used right now. Use it instead." Bard smirked and said, "This battle is more than just over." Leo slotted in the data and said, "I have been thinking about how to do this and the best I can think of it blind and damage the tank while shotting the dazed champu." Bard agreed and started to play the beats for the Shotgun.

Da-da-da-da-da-bum-bum-bum.

The drums rang out as bard played the beat, forming the shotgun data within her Raven. The Raven opened its mouth wide, expanding its beak and let the shotgun creep out from its throat. The barrel of the shotgun was exposed and the ravens eyes were a steel color. Bard let down one final smack on the drum and the shotgun fired down apon the champu. The Raven was hit into a backflip from the recoil and came back up, back to normal, its beak the same. Bard looked at the other target and started to tap out the beats and sing the lryics for the upgrade attack.

Bum-bum-bum-da-da-bum. Bum-bum-da-da-da-bum

As the darkness Creeps
Your eyes being to weep
The light is gone from you vision
you are about to fail your mission.

Darkness strikes fear at you heart.
You can no longer play your part.
The darkness attacks your eyes
and your vision, it dies.

The darkness is your pain
you are put to Shame.
The darkness attacks you flesh
as your screams mesh.

Mesh with dark walls
inside this soild Ball.
You start to Fade away,
And Bard lives another day.

Bard formed her energy from her palm this time, preparing the attack and aiming at the tank. The raven familiar had already repostioned over top of the tank and was more than ready to attack when needed. Bard mutted something under her breath and launched the blinding shot as the bird fired the damaging one at the same time. The bird moved back around in the air before moving closer to bard to land on her should, knowing this battle was close to its close. Bard tapped out the dodge spell and got ready to finish the fight soon.

++Summary++
1) Shotgun to Champu B -50 splash-
2) Sig attack. Blind to Tank A. Two turns rreduced accuracy. 50 Damage to Tank A
3) Dodge.
++Summary++

The champu is blown away, and the Kabutank totters from side to side as its vision is impaired. Then, taking the initiative to attack, the enemy misses horribly. Maybe taking that initiative WASN'T the best idea...

KabutankA: 30 HP (l0l cant c.)
KabutankB: DELETED
KabutankC: DELETED
ChampuA: DELETED
ChampuB: DELETED

Bard: 150 HP
Bard looked at the place were the tank had landed the blast and simply laughed. "Wow." She said while looking at the poor tank. She let out a sigh and said, "Ok send the rageclaw data." Leo slotted in the last chip he had and leaned back waiting for the new data to come to him. Bard Sent the data over to her Raven and began playing the soothing melody on the piccolo. The beat was calm and cool, one that would make most feel at rest, and at peace. The Raven was in the air however spinning cawing screaming in anger as its talons extended to long claws. The Raven flew down as bard finished the song and muttered the line, "Rage lies within the tranquil mask."

The raven flew down at the blind tank attepmting to land on it and sink its talons in. The raven then flew back up and came down apon the top of the tnak, talons leading. Finally the made one last swoop at the tank before dropping the rageclaw data. Bard scoffed and waited.

++Summary++
1-3) Rageclaw to Tank A -40- -40- -40-
The Tank was taken out.

Reward: 400 Zenny
The raven familiar went down and grabbed the zenny data and sent it to the PET. It then flew back to Bard and landed on her shoulder as she finished the last few beats of the song. Bard raised her head and looked up and hummed a few notes before saying, "We are doing pretty good eh? Lets keep moving k?" Bard sung the simple notes for her disk and thus began hovering throughout the net ways once more looking for more virii.

Battle 4...I think
Continuing on, Bard is soon accosted by a pack of new viruses--

--and notices that all the panels underfoot have changed to glass. Neat.

Quote (Glass Panels)

-Slip n' slide! Your dodges and accuracy both go down by one rank.
-Add water, and your dodges and accuracy go down two ranks. If the panels are wet and your RPing is similarly soggy, you might lose your balance and hit the deck.
-A Ground effect or Break-type attack shatters those panels. Those flying shards might hurt.

BoomerA: 60 HP
BoomerB: 60 HP
StarfishA: 60 HP
StarfishB: 60 HP
StarfishC: 60 HP
DBLCUBEA: 100 HP

Bard.EXE: 150 HP

--FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!--
Bard looked at the new enemies and her eyes opened wide. She looked at the numbers of them and said, "Um...Leo. Do we have enough firepower to even do this?" Leo looked at the ranks of the virii and said, "We should be ok." Bard slowly nodded as she landed the disk down apon the ground. She let out a sigh and eyed the group once more before the disk hit the ground. "Hah. Maybe the net virii are noticing it takes a lot to take down this Bard." Bard was back to her overconfident self. As she landed she felt the cold chill of the glass panels under her. She looked down at them and gawked saying, "What on the net is this?" Leo was shocked and muttered, "It looks like glass. We will be sliding all around if we move to much, and we don't want to shatter them either. That would be just as bad. Glass flying...shards...eww." Bard looked about her uneasy as her Raven Familiar moved from her shoulder. Quickly Bard's mind sparked and idea and she said, "Don't send any Close combat chips until last. I will send all the data to the bird and reduce me getting hurt by this glass."

"Sounds good," Leo said. "First lets get that cube down, a blind off, you know the whole nine yards. Don't play your instruments too hard either bard. Slotting in Shoutgun Data." Leo slid the chip in gently, acting as though his motions would also effect the glass under his navi.

Bard brought up the Data and instanly sent it to the Raven and started to tap out the drum beat. Da-da-da-da-da-bum-bum-bum. Bard tapped out the beats softly at first, and got rougher and rougher with the pounding as she kept up the spell. Her raven was flying High above the cube and looking down apon it with a wicked silver gleam in its eyes. Bard finished the beat with the word, "Fire." The Raven was glaring down apon the Cube, and in the blink of an eye, the shotgun had fired. A smoking beak was all that remained of the attack and the bird Cawed in victory before flying a bit higher for the next attack. Bard Looked at the damage from the shotgun only briefly as she looked down at her drum and tapped out the beats for the process attack.

Bum-bum-bum-da-da-bum. Bum-bum-da-da-da-bum.
As the darkness Creeps
Your eyes being to weep

you are put to Shame.
as your screams mesh.

Mesh with dark walls
inside this soild Ball.
You start to Fade away,

Bard sang the words, and while she did so she flipped the new lute from her shoulder and strung out the notes and rythem there. It sounded almost soft and slow at first, as if the meldoy was a gental song. Until the end that is when the undertone of the song shown threw. The notes grew stretched and long, twisting in many different ways. The attack began to form over her head and she quickly sent the blinding effect to the far boomer. The Raven Fired the damageing half of the attack from above, down apon the cube hoping to finish it. Bard took her lute and strung the notes for the dodge spell while singing the notes along in headvoice. Bard looked up and Leo said, "Ok good. As long as the attacks are comming from the Raven we should be ok with those panels."

++Summary++
1) Shotgun to Cube A -50 Splash- From The raven, not on the Glass
2) Sig Attack. 50 Damage to Cube A. Blind to Boomer A. Two turns reduced accuracy.
3) Dodge.
++Summary++
Bumpo. Me on glass panels ya ya
(The raven is just a method of attack. Unless you have floatshoes, and have it equipped, the raven suffers from the loss of equilibrium just like everything else.
I won't hurt you with it this time, but no killing the cube.)

The shotgun connects, but the sudden strike turns the cube blue, and it dodges the incoming sig attack due to Bard slipping on the glass and flying backwards over the slippery surface.
The other enemies just try to keep their balance on the clear terrain. Quite amusingly, actually. But as the starfish flop around, Bard notices that her shotgun had broken the panel beneath the DBLCUBE, not dealing any damage but leaving a semi-open area to stand on. That is, if you don't mind standing on broken glass.

BoomerA: 60 HP
DBLCUBEA: 50 HP <Blue>

Terrain: All Glass, apart from a single Normal tile with broken glass (Get on it, and your attacking gains its rank back, but you take damage. Dodging, not so much, as that would involve moving onto the glass again.)
Will post the actual post later but I just need to say this xD.

Quote ()

due to Bard slipping on the glass and flying backwards over the slippery surface.

Bard never moves she is always sitting and thus can't slide xD. And the raven thing is fine I didn't think it would work anyways xD. Is the Boomer A going to be blinded? Seeing as that part of the attack came from the Raven not the slip and slide Bard.

[/color]

Bard frowned apon the results of the attacks and the failure to kill that forsaken cube. She scoffed and said, "Leo we might have problems here." Leo sighed unhappily and uneasily. "I am not sure here. Bard look around for an advantage point we can maybe attack from." Bard nodded and glanced around the area and at the glass panels. She saw one clear panel, but with shattered glass on it. "Leo that panel is clear. But glass is shattered apon it. Like hell I am going there I will be literrly sitting on glass! If an attack even glances me then I will be cut." Leo sighed and said, "Ok. Sending in a Shotgun and the firehit. Lets see if this will take that cube down we can't have it healing things."

Bard strung apon the lute and plucked at the strings. She sang a soft scale and looked at the target boomer. She needed to drop as many targets as possible and as soon as possible. Her eyes glanced and darted at the enemies as the lute slowly was strung. Bards hand fell over the strings one more time before her iris turned red. She smirked as she felt the heat from the chip within her, and the power it provided her. She let her hands off the lute and pulled the piccolo up and played two very sharp notes. She held her hand out at the targeted enemy and the fireball formed in her hand. She focuced the heat around her knuckles and pulled her fist to her side. Her teeth grinded together as she threw the punch in the direction of the Boomer. The firey punch flew from her hand and viciously flew at her enemy.

Bard took no time to watch the rsults and instead quickly shifted to her drum to start the spell for the shotgun chip. Her hands glided over the drums faces as the sounds echoed over the area. Da-da-da-da-da-bum-bum-bum The shotgun was formed from her Bird again, and its eyes turned to steel as whisps of smog gently flowed from its mouth. The attack was fired in the blink of an eye, with the shotgun pellets firing. Bard didn't waste a beat between her shotgun and the dodge spell.

Leo looked over the area as bard raised her eyes. "OK we should be good for now it seems."

++Summary++
1) Shotgun to Cube -50 splash-
2) Firehit1 to Boomer B
3) Dodge
++Summary++
Kbumpo
Bumpo
(Wow. Have I unintentionally modlocked this? Well, this will be a quick post either way.
Plus, I'm getting rid of the shattered panel shards. Too wordy, now that I look at it.)

Guess what? THEY BOTH HIT!
WHOO!

BoomerA: DELETED
DBLCUBEA: DELETED

Terrain: All Glass
Bard watched as the shots connected and nodded happily. She looked to her raven, who was doing circles in the air and cawing as it looked at the remaining Virii. "Leo. We are running out of firepower and due to this damn glass I can't always be sure that the attacks will take them down. We have to be careful from here on." Leo nodded and agreed with her. He slotted in the sword chip and on cannon chip. "Drop what you can with the sword, save the cannon." Bard nodded and agreed. She started the spell for the sword. She picked her piccolo up and began playing the low, ominous notes for the sword. The Raven above her was growing bigger, stronger, and more ready to attack as each note fell from the piccolo. The raven cracked and streched, changing shape in an instance. Its talons extended as did every other dangerous area of its body.

The Raven cawed and dove dowards at middle of the starfish ranks, hoping that the star fish would be deleted, seeing as it never moved much anyways. The bird swooped in, extended its talons and dived in, beak leading and the talons soon following. It flew back into the air and cawed before dive bombing back in and trying to delete the neightboring starfish. The bird did the same attack pattern, and let is ebony beak take the lead for its deadly talons. It flew back into the air and dropped the sword data. The Bird never really liked to fight with melee weapons much.

Bard tapped out the soft beat of the cannon chip. "We need to deal as much damage as possible Leo. I can heal myself if needed." "Bard just use a dodge sell before they go back on the offense." "Heh..too late," bard answered while playing the soft, loving, piccolo medoly and banging her hands down apon the face of the drum. BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. On the fianl boom the hovering Bird sent the cannon shot towards the Boomer below. The recoil caused him to do a backflip in the air before regaining himself and looked downwards. Bard Ducked down, trying to maybe save herself from an attack.

++Summary++
1) Sword to Starfish A -80-
2) Sword to Starfish B -80-
3) Cannon to Boomer B -40-
++Summary++
(You're bird is making terrain effects quite hard to compensate for... D:<)

The starfish targeted by the first swipe barely moves, dodging the attack by inches. The second attack hits, though. And the cannon? Well, the recoil almost caused it to miss. ALMOST.
The enemies attack, but Bard manages to dodge by slipping on the terrain.

BoomerA: DELETED
BoomerB: 20 HP
StarfishB: DELETED
DBLCUBEA: DELETED

Terrain: All Glass
No time to post but what I can say is if you read the way my bird is worded, it says, "It is by all means one of Bard's hand fo uploading chips."...

So the bird should be 100% effected xD
(Okay. Thanks for clarifying, but that's exactly what would have happened had Bard attacked.
So feel free to make your next post.)
Bard looked down at the glass panels and laughed saying, "You guys both help and hurt huh?" She looked back to the virii infront of her and up at her bird. "Ok Leo. I think it is safe to use the process upgrade again. Send me the rageclaw as well." Leo nodded and said, "Now this time lets NOT use a barrage of attacks and instead dodge around a bit!" Bard sigh and said, "Nah. This is too much fun for me." Bard was currently just ready to end this simple battle, knowing she could simply heal herself of some damages if needed.

First bard tapped out the Beat and sung the lyrics for the process upgrade attack.

Bum-bum-bum-da-da-bum. Bum-bum-da-da-da-bum.

As the darkness Creeps
Your eyes being to weep

you are put to Shame.
as your screams mesh.

Mesh with dark walls
inside this soild Ball.
You start to Fade away,

Bard summoned her half of the attack around her as her eyes shited in and out from their normal color, to a dark purple. The energy formed into a ball and the raven cawed in delight as the engery also formed within its beak. The bird fired the damageing shot at a Starfish while Bard turned her attack unto the unharmed virii to hopefully blind it. The raven cawed and looked to Bard, seeming to say, 'Next.' Bard smiled and cocked her head to the side as her next spell was being worked out. It was the rage claw.

Bard switched the drums in favor of the sfoter, more calming piccolo. She played a gentle medloy with long tranquil notes. She swayed calming with the beat as her Raven was simply going crazy in the air. It was trashing, and falling, and twisting, almost not wanted to accept the chip data. The raven cawed loudly as the sweetest part of the song became the loudest noise on the near by netways. The Raven extended and grew its wing tips until the feathers grew into claws, and sharp jagged edges. The Bird commenced its dive downwards as Bard whipsered, "Sometimes the greatest rage is burried under the sweetest disguse."

The Raven dove and aimed at the weakened boomer and the non blinded starfish. As it feel its eyes turned deep black and seem to recide within its skull. It dove in twriling to try and scrape the jagged edges against the boomer. It flew back into the air before doing a backflip and diveing back down at the starfish, using the same attack moves to try and also bring it down. The raven flew back up, holding the rageclaw data, and watched over. Leo sighed and muttered, "Bard stop it. I know you want this fight over but be smart!" Bard chuckled and watched.

++Summary++
1) Sig attack. 50 Damage to Starfish A. Blind to Starfish C -two turns reduced accuracy.
2) Rageclaw to Boomer B -40-
3) Rageclaw to Starfish A -40-
++Summary++