Bard and Leo Back on the netways

Bard stopped in the netways and looked at the strange assortment of metools she had ever seen, or even heard of. "They look like freaking building block!" Bard delcared with a hint of confusion and scarcasm behind her voice. "What the hell?" She muttered again. Leo sighed and said, "It lookeds like a wall...built in the wrong dircetion and with attacking virual powers!" Bard wasn't sure what was odder. The tower of metool or the comment Leo just made. She chosse to simply shrug them both off and said, "Send me some offisenve powers. I am going to try and tip this bad boy." Leo nodded and sent in two cannon chips, and a shotgun.

Bard sent the shotgun and one cannon over to her bird and kept a single cannon for herself. She thought for a moment and said, "OK lets try this." She pulled up her drums and set them in her lap, before drawing out the piccolo and playing the soft simple beats. The one spell would be the uploaders for both of the cannon chips. She would raise her hand and beat upon the drums face before going back to the simple song. On the last beat of the drum, both her and her raven uploaded the cannons and fired them at differnt times. Bard fired hers first, aiming atthe top heavy top of the tower.

Bard wasted no time in quicky pulling up the staffs and notes of the shotgun and playing it as fast as she could. Bard uploaded the chip and nodded to her Raven, who sent at attack at the base of it. Not more than two second later Bard fired the shotgun at the center, hoping the large blast radius would hurt the metooltree a good bit. Bard watched, hoping the three powerful inpact shots at differnt times would topple the tree.

++Summary++
1) Cannon shot at top of tree, trying to knock apart.
2) Cannon shot at bottom of tree, trying to knock apart.
3) Shotgun the middle, trying to knock apart

++Summary++
EDITED
The shot to the top merely does damage, while the shot to the bottom unbalances the entire tree. The last shot does nothing special, simply doing damage, but the off-balance tree only manages to shoot off a weaker version of its normal attack due to its lack of balance.
It still hurts quite a bit, though.

MetTree: 270 HP

Bard: 110 HP
Bard takes the hit without much trouble, seeing as she was still way above a painful hp amount. She looked at the strange, tall metree and just chuckled again saying, "they must be drunk or something." She laughed a bit and looked to her raven, who was eyeballing the strange virual attack and formation just as she was. The bird looked at her as though to say, 'Are you serious?' Bard nodded and the bird looked back at the enemy at hand. "Seeing as wel can't really blind the who lot of metools, just send me a riskhoney, and the boomerrang." Leo nodded and said, "I am sending the seord as well for a heal." Bard nodded, knowing the sword would be rather useful as an offensive instead of to be healed with. Bard sent the sword data over to the Bird, instead of using it for a heal, and converted the boomerrang data instead. Her hand shined for a second before the healing flowed over her. Leo gave her a funny look as the healing did about half of what he was planning for. Bard acted like she didn't notice and pulled up her piccolo.

She brought the instrument against her lips and began playing the slow, ominous notes of the spell. Her body swayed and shifted with it as the music flowed from the piccolo. The bird was preparing the data and was shifting it into its own codes. THe bird grew in size, mostly noteably at the beak, talons, and wing span. It flew down at the tree as bard finished up her spell. The first tried to slash at the tree with its talons before Bard gave it the order to attack once more. Bard tapped out the dodge spell on her drums and waited.

"Not what I said to do, Bard." Leo said rather annoyed at first. He let out a sigh and said, "Whatever though. Use riskhoney as a counter attack." Bard nodded and prepared the attack.

++Summary++
Free Action: Convert, Boomerrang (60) Into +30 Hp
1) Sword to Mettree -80-
2) Sword to Mettree -80-
3) Dodge
++Summary++
BUMPERS!
(*sigh* Mods, this isn't locked. The data is in the thread I made.)

Know what? Apparently, a god is smiling on you (or being a lazy person. ^ _ ^*) Because all of your attacks hit. Unfortunately, so does one of the 'tree's. But, it just brings you back to where you started this battle at.
Oh goody.

MetTree: 90 HP

Bard: 130 HP