Bard and Leo Back on the netways

A string of notes and rythems formed on the net, and soon began to clump together and join. It became a tangled mess from the sheer number of notes that came together. From the notes and sounds came the image of the navi Bard. She was back on the nets. Finally. Bard looked around and took a deep breath of the air around her and let out a long sigh saying, "It is good to be back and not have to worry about the PET crashing." Bard put her feet cross legged and placed the drums on her lap. She tapped a few beats off of the faces of the drums and her disk appeared under her, expanding ever so rapidly until it was its full size and began hovering from the ground. Next bard pulled out her piccolo and began moving through the net paths.

"I am so terribly out of practice," Bard complained. "I need to get back into the swing of things here." Her fiddled with her bongos a bit, tapping a few basic beats to get her rythem back." Leo nodded and said, "Yeah we have been gone too long. Well lets go anyways." Bard kept floating through the netways, looking for something to start her training on.
Silly Bard, finds some cannons

MarkcannonA: 60HP
MarkcannonB: 60HP
MarkcannonC: 60HP

Bard: 150 HP

READY STEADY GO!!!
Bard smirks as she sees the cannon virii infront of her. "Finally a chance to return back to my goly to my skill level I was at before." The disk she is hovering on falls to the ground and she pulls her drums to her lap and taps out a few simple beats to get the hang of Playing her instruments and soon focused her gaze upon the enemies as her Raven familar flew from the perch on Bard's shoulder. It let out a deathly caw and flew ominously above the head of the wicked smiled Bard. "OK Leo. You are the one who has been still studing while I was offline what should we use here?"

Leo thought for a second, remembered the new upgrades and changes made to Bard to reflect the netway policies and said, "Start with your Process attack. Blind one and remove it from the play for now. I will then send you a cannon, lets hope for some good plash to finish off one of the cannons in a quick action. Then we will simply dodge, it is the best We can muster at the moment with so few opitions for chips," Leo said into the headset to his Navi whilepreparing the chips nessecary.

Bard smiled a wicked smrik and agrreed with Leo saying, "Ok here it goes. Let me see if I can remember all I need for this." Bard got herself readt to play and tapped out the first few beats on her drums face.

Bum-bum-bum-da-da-bum. Bum-bum-da-da-da-bum.

Bard kept this beat while slowly swaying with the beat of her own sounds as she sang the required noise for the process spell.

As the darkness Creeps
Your eyes being to weep
The light is gone from you vision
you are about to fail your mission.

Darkness strikes fear at you heart.
You can no longer play your part.
The darkness attacks your eyes
and your vision, it dies.

The darkness is your pain
you are put to Shame.
The darkness attacks you flesh
as your screams mesh.

Mesh with dark walls
inside this soild Ball.
You start to Fade away,
And Bard lives another day.

The two spehres formed, one from the Ravena nd one in the area above Bards head. The raven moved into postion on the left flank and fired the damaing shot at the center, where as bard in return sent the blinding power to the far end of the line up. The Bird cawed in victory as the attack was launched from its grim beak, and its talons tightened as it flew as far to the flank as it could. Bard felt the new data entering her, taking the form of a string of notes and music. "Shotgun Chip slotted in!" Leo said into the mic of the PET.

Bard egan to tap out the beats on her drum, very very simple beat at first.

Da-da-da-da-da-bum-bum-bum.

Next she picked up the piccolo and played the soft rythem of the song before smashing her palm back onto the face of the drum to create the final noise needed for the shotung. The Raven opened its beat wide, with whisps of smoke comming from its mouth as it unnaturaly exanded the size of its jaw. The shotgun formed in the birds mount, expanded, and fired at the closet target, the first cannon in the line up. Lastly Bard sung a few simply notes, the notes of her dodging spell.

"I can feel you all around me!" She sung as her lyrics for the dodge spell. The Raven of hers staied where it was as Leo leaned back in his chair to see what would happen to the virii with the inbound attacks.

++Summary++
1) 50 Damage to Markcannon B. Blind effect for two turns to markcannon C. Reduced Accuracy.
2) Shotgun to Markcannon A -50 Splash-
3) Dodge spell
++Summary++

((You should at least say that the first action was a Sigatk...I was very confuzzled o_o))

Bard's orb almost deleted the Markcannon from Existence and bliding the helpless friend of his. Her shotgun also done some tricks by hitting TWO viriis rather than one!!. The Markcannons helplessly fires away, but none of them could target or shoot Bard.

MarkcannonA: 10HP
MarkcannonB: 10HP
MarkcannonC: 10HP [Blind]

Bard: 150

Crap the splash hit the wrong one lol.

The Bird cawed in sweet victory as Bard banged out more and more rythems and beats for the faces of her drums. "This battle isn't over yet Bard," Leo stated, "Just becuase they are weak doesn't mean you can slack off. Play it safe still and lets aim for a Flawless Victory!" Leo sat back and thought for a moment as he watched the hands of his Navi and the wings of the familiar. "Slotting in Shotgun and rageclaw." Leo stated. Give the rageclaw to the raven, as always, then have it attack a flank. Aim the shotugn at the opposite flank and lets hope this works. Prepare a dodge spell as well we need those."

Bard nodded as the data for the chips came to her. First she picked up the piccolo and played a few simple high pitched notes in a beautiful melody. The Raven familiar was swaying with the music, as though the notes and meldoy was meant just for it. The Raven cawed loudly and onminously as the most soothing part of the song was played. bard then dropped her piccolo and said in a dark voice, "But the rage can come from anywhere, and from any inspiration!" Bard started an angry and fast drum beat, only setting the tempo for the speed of the birds attack.

It swopped in, still on the left flank, as the data was being uploaded to it. Its eyes glowed red from some sort of hidden anger, maybe even a locked away pain from its link, Bard. The birds talons grew and extended to unnatural proportions and lengths. The Raven flew in low and swooped by in a flash, before dissapearing back above the targeted cannon and into the safety of the air.

Bard uploaded the next bit of data, the same familiar shotgun chip which was last used. The drums rang out as she hit the faces. The beat was the same one used in the last uploading of the chip

She grabbed for her piccolo once more and played the soft beats again before glaring at her target. She raised her hand and streached it out flat before bringing it down unto the top of the drum, starting the uploading of the chip. This time the chip data was not sent to the Raven, instead it acutally took its place on her right arm. She fired it at the furthest cannon and hoped for the splash to also finish off the last target. Finally, Bard sang the notes to her dodging spelled, and sat in waiting for the counter-attacks.

++Summary++
1) Rageclaw to Markcannon A -40-
2) Shotgun to Markcannon C -50 splash-
3) Dodge
++Summary++
It seems like the cannons are no more... And who said bards were weak...

Reward: 225 Zenny
Bard kept playing her drums as the last of the virual enemies fell. The raven flew to pick up the dropped data, and sent the zenny totals to the PET. "Not too bad for a first time back," Leo said to the ever playing Bard. Bard quickly changed tempos and played her disk spell to have the large disk form under her and expand before rising to a hover. Bard moved it forwards as she stopped playing and let the raven perch back on her shoulder. "Good good!" Bard said. "One group not enough for getting back into the groove lets find more." "Agreed."
Few Champus looked pretty pissed and trying to pick a fight. All of them sets their sight towards Bard, who they thought was a easy target. Time to prove them wrong!!

ChampuA: 60
ChampuB: 60
ChampuC: 60
ChampuD: 60

============
BATTLE 2 START!!
============
bard looked apon the group of champu and smirked. Leo gathered quick info on the virii and said, "They are fire type, and can be brutal. Lets play this some a bit safe." "We always play it safe," Bard said in quick responce as her bird flew from her shoulder. She looked at the group of virii and noticed them expressions, and motions towards each other and Bard. She almost Lost it once she firgured out that they thought she was weak. "Hey you low grade virual morons!!! I am not one ot be messing with, I am stronger that you guys." To her, the virii were laughing at her preformance. "Ok Leo lets get this started!" She called out, awaiting her chip data.

"Start it with a process upgra--" Leo never even got to finish his sentance by the time bards drum of war were being sounded. It was the beat of the process attack, so leo decided to slot in the shotgun for her next. "Upgrade attack at far flanks, shotgun in the middle, dodge." He wasn't sure if Bard would hear him or not, but he waiting with his face close to the montior awaiting the results.

Bard sounded out her beat of war quickly, bring her hands furisouly down apon the top of the drums. "No one calls bard weak," she muttered under her breath. "No one."

The beat of the attack came in quick rythems, almost echoing it seemed within the net ways.

Bard played this while singing her ever familiar lyrics.

As the darkness Creeps
Your eyes being to weep

you are put to Shame.
as your screams mesh.

Mesh with dark walls
inside this soild Ball.
You start to Fade away,

The two balls form, one in the ravens mouth, the other in the area above Bard's head. Bard chuckles as she locks her gaze on the far target, and her Raven flies to the other side to get the other far target. The shot from Bard fires, and then the dark whips of remining engery leave the zone. The raven's eyes gaze down from its higher perch at the Champu below. Its mouth expanded and grew from normal sizes as the ball of energy took its final forms within the mouth of the raven familiar. The shot fired with whips following behind. The Raven was affected by recoil and did a blackflip in the air before steading itself and its wings again.

Bard looked over the battle ground and saw the two middle Champu. She stopped her drum beat for one moment, only to point at the creature and draw her finger across her throat. Her drum bet kept going and going until it slightly shifted to a familar sound, the shotgun's melody.

She started to send the shotgun data over to her raven as she reached for the piccolo and played the notes required there. A soft medoly and a soft beat before bringing her hand crashing down apon the drums face. The bird flew in lower and did a backflip in the air before its eyes began to change. The color of the birds eyes was a steel color, bring and powerful. The shotgun was comming into view as the raven cawed and cawed in delight of the oncomming damage. It's beak this time acutally staied closed, and itself expanded into the shape and form of the shotgun chip. The bird fired the chip off before returning back into the safety of the air.

Bard cackled wickedly in showing off her power before singing the notes of the dodge spell and waiting for the counter attacks from the virii.

++Summary++
1) Sig attack. 50 damage to Champu A. Blind effect, reduced accuracy to Champu D. Two turns.
2) Shotgun to Champu B -50 Splash-
3) Dodge
++Summary++
Bard proves to be quite adequate in facing the angry Champus. Her first attack blinds and damages the intended target. Her next attack hits two Champus at the same time. In a quick teleporting attack, the unharmed Champu punched at Bard, but to no avail, as the musical warrior gracefully dodged out of the way.

ChampuA: 10
ChampuB: 10
ChampuC: 10
ChampuD: 60 (Blind)

Thanks for the mod sin but Bard is a female. xD. And also her sig attack deal damage to one target and blinds another. CHampu D is supposed to be the blinded target. ^^

"OK Bard good job. Lets upload the rage claw and finish these guys off. Ignore the blinded one for now, he isn't much threat at all. Let finish off the others then worry about dropping the blinded target. Slotting in Shotgun and rageclaw." Leo slotted in the chips and then said, "Fire the shoutgun into the mass of lower hp virii. Then send the Raven in with the ragelcaw-er-Talon, to finish off the uneffected target. Lets hope this drops them fast enough, if not we have another turn to prefect it."

Bard nodded and sent over the data to her Raven and prepared the data for the shotgun. Bard herself would be handleing the shotgun while the raven took the rageclaw. Bard started to tap out the beats of the other shotgun chip, once again following the same rythem and melody of her last shotgun attacks. Her hands seemed to almost glide over the familir pattern of beats and sounds as she reached down for her piccolo. The drums had ceased as the piccolo picked up its part of the song. The raven was already working on using the data from the rageclaw, turning its wing tips into razors and claws. The raven flapped its new wings, likey the uploading of the chip and picked out its target.

Bard finished the piccolo and checked th pocess of the Raven while repeating the last few notes of the piccolo solo. She smashed her hand unto the fce and brought the chip data up on her right arm. As she took aim she spat on the ground and said, "Who is the weak on now? Stupid virual scum." The shotgun fired, slightly recoiling bard's arm. She let it drop back to the ground as the sounds of the ravens flight downwards to the virus it picked. The raven caed loudly before getting right before the virual enemy and spinning around, haveing each wing tip claw and slash at the opponet once. The bird then flew back upwards, hovering over the top of the virii. The birds wings were already changing back as it was rising.

Bard nodded at the descrution she had cuased this time, and then sang the notes to the dodgeing spell and waited. "Good job Bard we should be able to finish this off farily easily," Leo said happily. "Also making a mental note, 'Don't ever think Bard is weak and don't get on her bad side.'"

++Summary++
1) Shotgun to Champu A -50 Splash-
2) Rageclaw to Champu C -40-
3) Dodge
++Summary++
Viruses are cabbaged.

ChampuA: poof
ChampuB: poof
ChampuC: poof
ChampuD: 60 (Blind)

Bard nodded in approval of how well her chips had worked once again for her. Everything was going as planned and the only thing that remained was one, blinded, virii. "Send me a cannon. We will reuse my raven and keep the rageclaw." Leo nodded, already reaching for the cannon chip as it was, and slotted it in. Bard gathered the incomming data and pulled out her piccolo and began a soft melody. It was a dramitiac medoly which almost seemed to paint a picture before you very eyes. Bard would, from time to time, pound apon the face of her drum loudly and harshly, before going back to her soft and simple piccolo. The Cannon began to form, on the ground next to her. Bard finally stopped the piccolo and whispered, "Just like that battle, this one ends...with a blast from the cannon!" Her hands brought down apon the drum face, vicisouly beating down apon it. The cannon fired off at the blinded target.

The raven waited for the attack to be over from Bard, Before swooping in. It sent in two attacks at the Virii. One from one wing, one from the other. The raven flew back into the sky, before dropping the data from the chip. It had attacked twice and taken a lot of time in doing so. "That was rather foolish to have the bird attack twice," Leo muttered. "Its ok," Bard reassured, "it can't see anyways." Leo waited to see if the Champu would be deleted or mange to stay alive. Bard had already though the battle was won.

++Summary++
1) Cannon to Champu D -40-
2) Rageclaw to Champu D -40-
3) Rageclaw to Champu D -40-
*rage claw data on longer on the raven*
++Summary++
pwnt.

ChampuA: poof
ChampuB: poof
ChampuC: poof
ChampuD: poof

-VICTORY-
Get: Firehit1, 300z
Bard scoffed as the last of the virual data was being deleted and sent away from the nets. "Not weak." She muttered before singing her movement disk. The disk arises and expanded under her until she is at full floating. The raven is already picking up the data of the new chip and zenny. It sends it to the pet and Bard asks, "Ok what did we get?" "A new chip. Firehit. Does 60 damage from a distance, elemental. Cool. Something to use as an advantage to the wood types if we ever find one," Leo answered.

Bard nodded and said, "Ok lets keep moving and getting more stuff. This is overall a bit on the easy side for me..." She said as she floated. The raven cawed and landed on the front of her disk, and pulled one foot into its chest feathers.

Battle 3
((Sorry, I can't let you be unscratched for 3 battles in a row!! *Evil Aura + Smirk*))

While Bard was hovering around the net, a quite "Puff" noise came from Bard's behind. When she turned, a giant bomb was heading straight towards her!! It was too late, even though she tried to evade the bomb, the explosion threw her straight to the ground. When the smoke cleared, Bard saw 3 Kabutanks with...2 more Champus?? Shi...They must be pissed about what she did to the other Champus and called for help~

Kabutank: 80
ChampuA: 60

Bard: 130 [-20 damage]

============
BATTLE 3 START!!
============
Well...I must admit. That was rather annoying. Good thing I am recover type!!!

Bard fell from her disk and scoffed. "Whats the matter?" She taunted the new group. "Couldn't handle little old me unless you ambushed me? Outrageously stupid of you." Bard quicky got into a battle stance, which for her is sitting on the ground with her legs crossed and immenditly started the dodge spell. Once she finished that, Her raven took poistion over the tanks and waited for its data. "Ok you stupid little pests! Lets get this over with." Leo hadn't even noticed the attack until he looked down at the PET ad saw the damage on Bard's life. He though she was still talking about the last champu calling her weak. "How did you take damage? What hit you?"

"One of the tanks," Bard said while still eyeing the patheic group of virii infront of her. "OK first of all give me a cannon chip for a recover to get these damage from me, we need to keep me as recovered as possible." Leo nodded, not nessicarlly agreeing with her, but sent in the cannon chip anyways. Bard got the data and quickly convered the chip over to her beat and a heal. She played the heal over her piccolo, which was an abrupt sequence of notes, then said, "OK lets get this started." Leo looked over his chip collection and said, "Ok, Start off with a upgrade attack, then I will send in a chip for the bird to use to try and drop a virii fast. The new one lets test it." Leo slotted in the chip as he spoke and said, "Ok go. Blind a tank first and damage a tank as well."

Bard started the beat and rythem of her process upgrade attack before she sang the ever frightful lyrics.

As the darkness Creeps
Your eyes being to weep

you are put to Shame.
as your screams mesh.

Mesh with dark walls
inside this soild Ball.
You start to Fade away,

The energy balls began to form once more, one above Bard and one within the beak of her raven familiar. The Raven prepared its shot first as it opened its mouth wide. Black smoke flowed from its mouth as the beak expanded and cracked to meet the needs of the attack. The dark ball flew from its mouth in the shape of a note this time, something new. Bard had her attack ready and sent it in the way of another tank, soon sending away the dark area from above her head.

Next Bard uploaded the new chip. She had never play this beat before, never used this music. It was a new experiance for the musical warrior. The notes came and it was mostly drums, with a few vocal accents. The drum beat was a very fast paced drum beat, hitting mostly on the drum separately instead of a powerful boom from them being together.

ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-da-da-da-boom.

The speed of the beat showed the ever burning passion of the crackleing fire which she was preparing. A small hint of fire showed as the Raven began to change colors. Its was turning every color of the flame. White, yellow, red, orange. Finally it let out a deathly Caw as Bard started her words.

Fire in the heart can only grow bigger. It can never be put out, only kindled or held back. Raging on in light of you.

The Raven flew downwards in a firey path, leaving behind it a soft streak of heat in the air before ashes fell to the ground. It dive bombed onto the head of a Champu, hopfully making contact before flying back into the air. The Raven was shifting back its normal ebony color as it flew upwards into the netsky, leaving only the ashes of its once buring flames. Bard was already on the defensive from the start of the Ambush. She was prepared and waiting for the attacks.

++Summary++
Free action: Cannon chip recovery. (+20Hp)
1) Dodge
2) Sig attack. 50 Damage to Tank B. Blind Tank A two turns reduced accuracy.
3) Firehit1 Chip to Champu A -60 fire-
++Summary++
The champu rushed towards Bard while she was healing, but she was ready and easily dodged the attack. Bard's attack was successful as her Raven destroyed the Champu and wounded the Kabutank. The same champu who attacked before rushed with agility and power and landed a powerful uppercut across Bard's stomach.

KabutankA: 80 [Blind]
KabutankB: 30
KabutankC: 80
ChampuA: DELETED

Bard: 140
Bard tok the hit and sat there as she was. She quickly sang up another dodge spell to dart around the next attack sent by the very close Champu. Bard looked at her raven in the sky and said, "Take out this champu I will drop a tank this turn." Leo wasn't really sure if she was talking to him or the bird, or both. Either way he said, "The only thing we can send you bird to drop a champu is the sword chip. Sending a sword chip and a shotgun." Leo slotted in the chips and said, "Shotgun the weak tank. Sword the champu." Bard nodded and quickly started to get the beats for the sword chip ready and playable.

It was a piccolo part, and she took out the small instrument and played the notes, which spun a story or descrution by using low and terrifing notes. The piccolo soon ended its song of eryieness and soon the raven was cawing a screeching unlike ever before. Bard took not the time to watch as her Raven began to twist and reshape its form to accept the new chip data. The talons, beak, and wing tips all grew in sharpness and size as did the overall size of the raven itself. The raven divebombed in at the Champu near bard, hoping to delete it with one quick swooping jab of its beak.

Bard was working on the shotgun spell. Her hands were already gliding over the face of the drum, forever echoing the noise over the net area. Da-da-da-da-da-bum-bum-bum. Her drum rang out. As she finished this over and over she began to sway with the music, accepting the new incomming data. She sent it to her right arm and amined at the weak tank. "Aim small miss small," She muttered as he pointed the shotgun in the direction of the tank. She hoped the spray of the weapon would catch another target off guard, damaging them and making it easier for her. Bard looked to her familiar, who was flying above the air still decked out in its spikey makeover.

Leo only moved in closer to the screen to watch what was happening. Bard quickly got an idea and used her recovery abilites to heal herself. She sang the octaves equal to her charged attack and healed herself with that. She sat back, happy to be back at full health, and watched over the reactions from the virii.

++Summary++
Free action: Recover: Charged attack=32...+16 health.
1) Dodge
2) Sword to Champu B -80-
3) Shotgun to Tank B -50 splash-
++Summary++

Champu's champion body easily evaded the sword and tried to throw a counter punch across her face, but that also missed~. The shotgun deleted the tank and the remaining bullet strayed to hit the other ones!

KabutankA: 80 [Blind]
KabutankB: DELETED
KabutankC: 30
ChampuA: DELETED
ChampuB: 60 [EVADED]