Bard and Leo Back on the netways

Well, it seems that the boomer and starfish was taken out by your attacks. The remaining blinded starfish starts to spew bubbles everywhere, trying to catch you in them.

BoomerA: DELETED
BoomerB: dead
StarfishA: dead
StarfishB: DELETED
StarfishC:60 HP(Blinded)
DBLCUBEA: DELETED

Bard.EXE: 150 HP

Terrain: All Glass
Bard smiles happily apon the results of her attacks. She looked at the area, seeing it is still all glass and says, "K Leo. Send me the last chip we have." Leo nods and slots in the cannon chip and says, "Lets hop to finish it." Bard nods as she points at the enemy, singling her Raven to first desecend apon it. As the bird is attacking she looks down and around her at the bubbles and mutters, "It is like a bubble bath!" A smile crosses her face as she think about a bubble bath, Bard clearly having just zoned out.

The bird dives in, talons leading the way. It attempts a strike with the talons before rolling over and trying to slice the target open with its jagged wing tips. The Bird flies back into the air and looks down apon the starfish. It looks over to Bard, seeing a content look on her face, and seems to sigh. It dives in once more, leading with its beak this time. Bard snaps out of her daydream a bit to late and smacks her forhead whispering, "Whoops." The raven attacks the target once more before flying into the air and sheading the rageclaw data.

Leo let out a sigh and said, "Bard. We will go to yoka in due time and you may take a bubble bath there. Or I can jack you into a coffee machine and you can do so there. Or we could even program a future process upgrade to be bubble related. For now, focus!" "Sorry." She whispers again, lowering her eyes to the ground.

++Summary++
1-3) Rageclaw to Starfish C -40- -40- -40-
++Summary++
(Because this battle has kind of dragged on...)

VICTOLY!

BoomerA: DELETED
BoomerB: dead
StarfishA: dead
StarfishB: DELETED
StarfishC: DELETED
DBLCUBEA: DELETED

Bard.EXE: 150 HP

-Victory!-
Prizes: Boomerang, 300z
Bard sighed happily, seeing the last of the virual data being deleted. She sent her Raven down to pick up the data and said, "What we got Leo?" As she was summoning her disk to move fowards with. "Boomerrang and moneys. The boomerrang is going to help with much is for sure. Well planned throw can drop a handful of virii." Bard cocked her head to the side and said, "Me. Throw?" Leo sighed and chuckled a bit before saying, "Advance lets get some more fights."

Battle 5. 150HP
BIG CUBE!
Before Bard, there stands an enormous DBLCUBE. Flashing blue, healing beams shoot out of its upper corners, presumably to heal wounded viruses scattered nearby. Then, flashing red, it shoots a beam which Bard is barely able to dodge.

BIGDBLCUBE: 500 HP

Bard: 150 HP

-BATTLE 5! FIGHT!-
Bard was slowly floating down the netways, rubbing the head of her Raven, smiling at it. She never even saw the cube until Leo said something. She looked up at it and gawked for a second before backing up and saying, "wow. Lets kill it!" Leo lowered his head and said, "Kill it? I guess we can try but you know the way these things work right?" Brd cocked her head to the side and looked back at the image of Leo and said, "No, how?" Leo pulled up a quick file on his computer and scanned over it, reading on how the virus works one more time. He closed the file and said, "They change colors when hit. I am fairly sure it is each time that are hit they change. Blue means healing, red means damage. So the question is, do we want it to hurt us, or heal itself?"

"Well," Bard started, "I can also heal myself. And if it is healing itself then we are in trouble because I don't we don't have enough firepower to drop it if it heals each time." Leo agreed and said, "Ok. It is red right now, lets hits it twice and then be done with it for now. Get the dodge spell ready now." Bard nodded and pulled her piccolo up, and played the notes for the simple spell. She looked at the large cube and said, "OK Lets blind it and then send me the firehit1 data." Leo nodded and slotted in the chip and said, "Sent."

Bard first brought her drums to her lap and tapped out the rythem to the blinding attack. Her body bgan to sway and a smile crossed her fair lips as she heard the music. The raven flew from her shoulder, its perch, and hovered in the air ready to attack the cube. Bard's hands glided over the drums making the beat followed by the lyrics of her process attack.

As the darkness Creeps
Your eyes being to weep
The light is gone from you vision
you are about to fail your mission.

Darkness strikes fear at you heart.
You can no longer play your part.
The darkness attacks your eyes
and your vision, it dies.

The darkness is your pain
you are put to Shame.
The darkness attacks you flesh
as your screams mesh.

Mesh with dark walls
inside this soild Ball.
You start to Fade away,
And Bard lives another day.

Bard formed the energy above her head and worked it into a ball. The raven was also handleing his own share of the engery and twisting himself to fire the attack. Bard fired her blast, hoping to possible blind the large target, and thus the raven followed after her. Bard wasted no time in starting the spell for the fire hit, and sent the data to her raven. She replaced the drum beat on her lap, with the lutes notes. The lute was plucked slowly and softly, gives a very alluring meldoy at first. The raven was in the air rising up a bit higher with each note plucked. Finally it got to the top of its rise and inginted with fire on the first piccolo note, and fired the attack on the second. An image of the raven, burned in black flame on its way down to the giant cube.

Bard sat back and waited to watch the color changing and said, "Ok Leo we should be ok for now." Leo let out a sigh and said, "Don't be too sure."

++Summary++
1) Dodge
2) Sig attack. 50 damage to Cube and Blind effect for two turns.
3) Firehit1 to Cube -60-
++Summary++
Hit twice by attacks (something that big is hard to miss), the Cube flashes from red to blue to red, firing off a beam at Bard as it stopped shifting colors. Fortunately, Bard's dodging skills save the day. How could it be so accurate, when it was blinded?
It might have something to do with the fact that it had no eyes to begin with. XP

BIGDBLCUBE: 490 HP

Pfft who needs eyes to be blinded xD.

Bard looked up at the cube and said, "We are going to be having fun with you yes we are." She looked at her bird, who was staring intently at the huge cube, so tempted to poke it. She laughed at the expression she could read from her brids face before saying, "Shotgun, sword." Leo nodded, not really caring at this point which chips were slotted in. He just wanted to avoid using the new boomerrang chip fo the time being. Bard got the data ready and sent the sword over to her bird first, of course. She pulled he piccolo to her lips and played the low, threathing notes involved in creating the razor sharp sword. The Raven above her was cawed and squaking as the chip data took over, shifting its form around. The Raven grew in size, beak and talon length, and strength from the chip. The raven dived downwards at the target, attempting to plunge its beak into it once and pull back out, much like a rapier.

Bard watched as the bird got its satifaction of being able to poke the strange huge cube. Bard got the shotgun data ready for her own arm and started the fast pasted drum beat. The musical warrior swayed with it, clearing having more fun then fear with this battle, and glared up at the huge cube. She took aim with her shotgun on her left arm and hit the face of her drum to fire it. The drum acted as the trigger for the chip. The pellets sprayed towards the opponet and Bard soon ang the dodge spell. She waited for the counter attack. "Doing good," Leo encouraged.

++Summary++
1) Sword to Cube -80-
2) Shotgun to cube -50 splash-
3) Dodge
++Summary++
Angered by the two hits once more, the cube fires double lasers, one of which grazing Bard's leg. (10)

BIGDBLCUBE: 360 HP

Bard: 140 HP
Bard looked at the cube intently and scoffed. "It just barely hit me, she said, holding her leg." She looked at the cube and said, "It won't be long before it guesses my dodge pattern and I won't be able to do much of anything to defend against it." She looked at the cube and said, "OK let repeat steps on through two." She was still fighting with a smile on her face. The Raven attacked the cube again, driving its beak down into it and Leo slotted in the shotgun data. Leo said, "Ok go."

Bard started the same drum beat over, moving her body with the swing of the music. She Brought up the shutgun data on her left arm after tapping out the beat, Da-da-da-da-da-bum-bum-bum. The shotgun formed and fired at the large cube. Bard lastly plucked out the dodge spell on her lute and waited for it to take effect so that she might counter attack. Leo waited with the next chips in hand. Lastly Bard used a recover abiltiy to drop the damages from the last attack.

++Summary++
Free action: Recover. Recover for amount equal to half of charge. (2*2*8/2=16)
1) Sword to Cube -80-
2) Shotgun to cube -50 splash-
3) Dodge
++Summary++
Hit twice, and severely agitated at Bard's healing, the cube looses a net of red blasts, dealing severe damage to her. (40)

BIGDBLCUBE: 230 HP

Bard: 110 HP
Does it take less damage from attacks or something? cause...well...it lost under 50 hp from a sword and shotgun...xD anyways no time to post tonight will tomorrow
(Grah. It be late. I be tired. And making mistakes.
Anyways, fixed.)
Understandable PA. xD I have been tired and not posted at all sometimes :P. Just watching ya a bit

Bard took the damage and was knocked back, causing her to lose grip on her drums as she was being hit. The drum fell about a foot from her and she looked up at the gaint cube, clearly feeling that damage. Bard scoffed and stodd up, acutally moving for once, and brushed the dirt off of her black clothing. She moved to the drum set and sat back down, placing her hands on the two faces. She lceared her throat, looked at the cube and yelled, "You Bastard! You freaking knocked me back with that!" Leo chuckled a bit before saying, "Um...Bard. You do reliaze that he is fighting you...trying to deleted you just as you are doing to him. He is kinda going to do that." Bard grew even worse from that and said, "But still! Who cares I am pissed that he did! Couldn't he have just like...done the damage and not knocked me back? The back of my shirt is rugged and torn from that!" Leo lowered his brow and said, "Bard. Clear your head now. We can't have you yelling at it for nothing! Maybe it was a good wake up for you. You are doing the exact same to it!" Bard let out a sigh and said, "Fine."

She raised her hands above the drum and started to tap out the beat to the process attack. She looked to Leo and said, "How are our chips holding up?" Leo scanned the chips and said, "We have two cannons, a rage claw, and a chip we can't use in this fight. The boomerrang. So if you were thinking of recovering with a chip I can send the boomerrang."

"Wait. Why can't we use it?" Asked Bard.

"Because," Leo started, "It has a chance of hitting twice. And we can't be sure if it will hit twice, once, or three times. It is a boomerrang after all."

Bard shrugged and said, "Yeah send me the chip for that I will recover with it after the attacks." First Bard sent her raven to deal the final sword attack on the cube. The Bird moved in, attempted to jab it once more, and backed away dropping the sword data from itself. Then, Bard opened her mouth and began singing the words for the process attack, after having been playing the beat for a while. Bum-bum-bum-da-da-bum. Bum-bum-da-da-da-bum. She sang the lyrics while tapping out the beat.

As the darkness Creeps
Your eyes being to weep
The light is gone from you vision
you are about to fail your mission.

Darkness strikes fear at you heart.
You can no longer play your part.
The darkness attacks your eyes
and your vision, it dies.

The darkness is your pain
you are put to Shame.
The darkness attacks you flesh
as your screams mesh.

Mesh with dark walls
inside this soild Ball.
You start to Fade away,
And Bard lives another day.

Bard summoned her half of the attack in her hand and stopped playing the intrusment long enough to send the blinding blast at the cube. Not that it would do much good. It was the raven that mattered. It hovered above the cube and fired the attack, at the very large target. The birds ebony wings flapped as it did so, trying to keep its balance in the air. Next Bard flipped the lute from her back and plucked out the dodging spell. Next she took the chip data, and played a simple chord on the lute. Her hand began to glow with a small white light. She took her hand and threw it above her body, letting the light fall over her, healing for the set amount. Bard waited for the counter attacks, and maybe even the anger attacks for bard healing herself. "OK bard doing good lets keep this up."

++Summary++
Free Action: Sac Boomerang chip to heal for 30
1) Sword to Cube -80-
2) Sig attack. 50 to cube and Blind to cube for two turns.
3) Dodge
++Summary++

Hitting twice AGAIN, and healing once more (+30), Bard notices something in the cube. Is it... glowing even more? As another attack comes, Bard dodges again, but once more it lands a glancing blow. This time, however, it seemed to have doubled in power! (20)
Uh-oh.

BIGDBLCUBE: 100 HP

Bard: 120 HP
"Argh," Leo said while looking at the remaining amount of health that the cube had left. He looked to Bard, who seemed to be holding up fine on health and said, "Ok Bard. Heal yourself for a charge amount and the get back in the fight. I don't like you health dropping close to 100." Bard nodded and began to heal herself, with the same method as last time. She strumed on the lute and threw her hand abover her head for the healing amount. She looked at the cube and said, "Should we try to finish it off this time?" "I am not sure. We can either hit it for three time and delete it, or hit it twice now and twice later to ensure that it deletes. If we hit it three times it might just be able to heal itself." Bard nodded and said, "Yeah. That wouldn't be good if it did a 40 heal or something." Leo agreed and said, "OK let me slot in the data for ya." He slotted in the rageclaw and the cannon chip. "You know what to do."

Bard nodded and pulled out her piccolo. She played the soft piccolo notes and kept a watchful eye on her drum. She would stop at the right points to add in the deep resounding BOOM from her drums to create the illiuson of cannon fire. Bard sent the data to her bird, whom in return, threw its flapping wings into the air. As soon as Bard hit the last drum the bird points its wing tips to the sky, and its chest began to expand unnaturaly, allowing the large cannon ball to form from its own data and fire from its chest. The shot was fired at the large cube and before long the Bird was back to normal, flapping above the cube as though nothing had happened at all.

Bard played the piccolo notes again, this time for the rageclaw. The sweet sounds drifted calmy over the battlefield as the bird was hover. Bard was gently shifting and sawying with the music, while her bird was freaking out and screehing in a deathly manner, very unpleasent to the ears. Bard Mutter someones name under her breath quietly before the raven finished its twisting. Its wing shifted to claws almost, but still capable of flight, and its talons also changed to points and claws. It dove at the cube, slashing and clawing at it before cawing and flying back above it and awaiting its attacks. Bard played the notes for the dodge spell on her piccolo as she awaited the next attacks. "Good. It should be over soon." Leo said.

++Summary++
Free Action: Heal for half of charged attack amount. (16) 2*2*8/2=16
1) Cannon to Cube -40-
2) Rageclaw to cube -40-
3) Dodge
++Summary++
Healing a small amount, Bard misses for the first time this battle, leaving the Cube blue. Healing itself a small amount, it spins ominously.

BIGDBLCUBE: 80 HP

Bard: 136 HP
Leo smacked his forehead apon seeing the one attack miss. "How...can you miss...a giant cube that doesn't move?" Bard chuckeled uneasily and said, "Hey! At least now it is a even amount for us to kill!" Leo sighed and slotted in his last chip. The cannon chip. Bard pointed at the cube, telling the Bird to attack it. Bard brought up the data for the cannon and played the beat on the piccolo, followed by the same drum beat accents. She put the cannon on her own body for once and fired the hopfully last shot at the cube. Leo sighed and said, "Ok now heal just to be on the safe side."

Bard used her healing power to let the light glide down her again. Bard plucked out the lute notes and waited.

Sorry was rushed. Things need to do yes yes.

++Summary++
1) Rageclaw to Cube -40-
2) Cannon to Cube -40-
3) Dodge
Free Action: Heal charged amount -16-
++Summary++
BOOMDEADWINZ.

BIGDBLCUBE: DESTROYED

-Victory!-
Prizes: DBLBEAM, 500z
bard sent her Raven to go pick up the data and transfer it to the PET while she layied back on the ground, her instruments strewn out all around her. She let out a deep sigh and said, "That cube had better dropped something use." She sat up and said, "Good thing I am able to heal or else...eww." Leo brought up the data info and said, "More zenny, a good amount too, and also a chip. DBLbeam." Leo brought up the data and looked over the chip info. "Can hurt or heal." Bard sighed and said, "Guess we can use it for a heal or something." Leo shrugged and told Bard to keep looking around some more. Maybe something intreseting would come around. Bard put her instruments back in their proper place and used the drums to call the disk for her to hover upon. She went through the netways, with her raven perched on her shoulder.

Battle 6 150hp (Full)