Kirin, Hien, and Souhi

I realized Stringer had a painfully generic personality that was hard to RP with, so adios to him. In his place, two, yes two, of the most infamous Navis to ever strike ToNE have come to RERN to terrorize the masses.

*brutally shot*

Name: Kirin Johnson
Appearance:
Kirin is a young girl that's about 4' 1" tall and has a thin, but not frail, body. Her standard attire consists of a pair of baggy beige knee-length shorts, a light red shirt blazoned with a small pair of icy blue wings, some loose heelless brown shoes that she often loses, and an icy blue hairclip. Kirin's eyes are a bright blue, and her hair is the trademark vivid red of the Johnson family, running halfway down her neck and kept out of her eyes with the hairclip.
Personality:
Unlike her older brother Donell, Kirin has a very up-beat personality, so much so that people sometimes find it annoying. She almost never gets depressed, and usually kills a melancholy mood in a room when she walks in. Kirin's not much of a thinker, though, so whenever she manages to solve some puzzle, it's usually by accident.
PET Modifications:
Standard, except for a red/blue palette swap.

Names: Hien.EXE and Souhi.EXE
Genders: Both female
Elements: Fire (Hien), Aqua (Souhi)
Types: N/A (Hien), Recovery (Souhi)

Appearances:

Step 1: Take two Navis. Step 2: Shrink them to about half their size. Step 3: Imagine them as little girls. Yep, you're thinking of Hien and Souhi, a dynamic duo of disaster at age 10.

Hien wears a red jacket with puffy sleeves and a spiky fringed collar, like that of a jester. Her pants are puffy like her jacket, and have a red and white checkered pattern. Her red boots look like they were stolen from Santa's workshop, with the curved pointed toes and bells at the top of the boots. She has the rounded face of a child, and red eyes that are a bit lighter than her clothes. She wears a large jester's cap on her head that is a lighter red than her eyes. The cap has two points that bend down to reach halfway down her body, and have two dark red balls on the ends. Hien's bright red hair is mostly tucked under the cap, but she has bangs that fall to the sides of her eyes and reach down to her shoulders. Souhi is much the same (Them being twins, after all.), except replace all reds with light blues, make the eyes an even lighter blue, make the cap even lighter (almost white), make the balls at the end of the cap dark blue, and make her hair a darker blue than her jacket, but lighter than the balls. Their emblems are the zippers on their jackets, Hien's being a small flame, and Souhi's a drop of water.

Personalities:
Hien and Souhi share the same personality: They always want to play. Whether it's an innocent game, or something that results in a large explosion, it's fun for them. When it comes to socializing, you'll generally think of them one of two ways: They're cute, or annoying as all hell. Depending on who you are, Hien and Souhi's near endless energy might just send you off the deep end. Hien and Souhi always try to stay together, often holding hands just for good measure. When they get separated, their energy gets very low, sometimes even making it hard for them to walk. But when they're back together, that seemingly eternal sugar rush they're on comes back like it was never gone. Truthfully, they're both almost a mirror image of Kirin, making for a perfect (or disastrous, depending on how you look at it) match between operator and Navis.

Custom Weapons: Fire Spirit (Hien), Ice Spirit (Souhi)
Hien and Souhi's weapons aren't really tangible, as it is really their command over their respective elements. Hien can create flames, whether it be on her body or around her, and Souhi can do the same for ice, although she can also create water due to her constant proximity to Hien's fire.

Buster Attacks:
Rapid: Hien throws small flames from the tips of her fingers, while Souhi creates tiny snowballs in her hands and throws them at the opponent.

Charge: Hien creates a large fireball in her hands and lobs it at the opponent, while Souhi creates a large snowball in front of herself and shoves it at the enemy.

Signature Attack: Slip 'N Slide
Souhi throws a wave of ice down under the opponent's feet, causing them to lose traction and fall. Hien then melts the ice with some fire, and Souhi re-freezes it around the opponent, encasing them in ice. The opponent can try to struggle to escape the ice, but the ice can last for up to 2 turns. The ice breaks as soon as it is hit.
20 damage, Freezing
2 turn Cooldown

WARNING: The files (Hien.exe) and (Souhi.exe) contain an experimental data-linking program. This allows them to share the functions from single programs, but it also limits their movement away from each other to roughly 5 to 10 meters. The following program types are affected by this data-link:
- HP (Both Navis have a base HP of 50)
- HP Memory files (HP gains are split between them evenly, although Souhi gains only half of that due to her Subtype)
- NaviCust files (HP Plus programs and any recovery programs are split between both Navis. Body Pack and Saito Batch are split as well, distributing each effect to one Navi at operator's discretion. Shield, Reflect, Kawarimi Magic, and First Barrier affect only one Navi of choice. All other programs affect both Navis and/or have normal effects.)
- Process Upgrade files (One Upgrade can not result in a separate attack for both Hien and Souhi. Individual attacks for both require 2 appropriate upgrades. Combo attacks require 1 Upgrade.)
- All unmentioned programs types are shared, unrestricted, by both Hien and Souhi

INVENTORY NOTE:
Kirin was given, by her brother Donell, his chips and Navi upgrades after he was admitted to the hospital in serious but stable condition, due to an attack on him at his work resulting in the deletion of his Navi.
Hn... Y'see, normally we have this tiny, insigificant rule...

It goes a little like this:

You may only have ONE Navi and ONE Operator. Exceptions are for when the other Operator is a friend of the registered character, but in a way that they cannot be used for battle/controlled to give the user anything.

Yeah. You distinctly have two navis. You have them set up in an awesome way, but I'll have to talk to the other officials and admins all the same on this one.

-Twi
I'm thinking no, as with Titiania/Oberon, at least the 'two' navis are pretty much the same, mechanical wise. As you have two different Navi's that have different elements and subtypes, you are giving them twice as many options as everyone else.
The multiple element/sub-type bit is my only real problem. The rest can just be dealt with with fluff, keeping the mechanics the same. Oh wait, and PUs...How would that work?
... This creates all kinds of issues (Even as Twi said, it's pretty sweet).

Namely, you get butchered by area-effect, and actions would be... split? oo;

Also, 2 elemental bonuses and just overall complicated mechanics.

Quote (Zanallen)

The multiple element/sub-type bit is my only real problem. The rest can just be dealt with with fluff, keeping the mechanics the same. Oh wait, and PUs...How would that work?

He said that he has to buy two seperate PU's for each one of them~

((Oh crap...Just forgot that I can't post >___>:;))
Yup. I'll let it slide cause you remembered and admitted it, just try to remember next time.

Anyway, It IS a really sweet idea. If you fiddled with it a bit, I'm sure that you could figure it out. You might have to fiddle with it to the point it isn't as cool anymore though... bleh...
Yes, but he couldn't break the cap. 3 Lvl1s 2 Lvl2s one each of Lvl3 - Lvl5.
Huh... I guess I should edit that PU rule a bit. Their PUs can be a combo attack like the one given (Slip N' Slide) or it can be installed on only one Navi (i.e. only Hien getting a Level 3 when I buy one), but I can't buy a Level 3 and give them both new attacks.

As for actions, that falls under the shared "other" category of Speed Upgrades, so if and/or when I start using them, they both have to work off a shared 3 actions per turn.

I don't think area-effect is a problem, though, since their separation range is limited already (I could lower it to 5 meters max if needed, though), and seeing how there are two of them, they each can take damage at the same time from multi-target chips. Magnum, for example, could completely maim these two. <__<

So, I'll go ahead and edit that PU rule, and throw in a little piece of art someone on ToNE made for me.
Because of the way you've set this up, and because I LOVE the idea... I'd approve this.

BUT a few things first:

One: The sig is overnerfed. Either add 20 damage, or remove a turn of Cooldown to balance it out.

Two: You'll only be able to have ONE sig of each level if you go this way, just like normal, capiche? You won't be able to have a seperate sig of the same level for each of them just for buying two.

Three: They're cute~ *Shot*

-Twi
Of course. Well, assuming aside from Levels 1 and 2, right? Anyone can buy two of those. And Slip N' Slide now has a 2 turn CD.
Damn, was too late to make any significant comment, but anyway...the element thing us the only issue, so if we allow it, then w/e. Just watch your ass in PvP.
Actually, you can buy ONE 2, and you start with a one-- the others are called 2.5s and 1.5s. Basically what I mean is you can get the SAME amount of upgrades as people with 1 navi, ya feel me? Good.

APPROVED. LOLOL.

KEEP: All your old crap
DON'T GET: Any new crap

Yada yada.

Also, one thing: You won't be able to use your charge attack until you get three actions on either one of them, okay? You can't split the attack charge between 'em.

-Twi