Selling NCParts.

I've decided to go into a different direction with my Navi and I need some space. We're willing to sell the following items at a lower price than Suitachi sells them, but not incredibly less. Chips are welcome too, but only elemental or sword ones. Here are the items I'm trying to sell/trade:

3x Charge +1
2x Attack +1

They will automatically go for 2000 zenny. They're being sold for 2500 zenny. Offer or give the exact amount. If it's just zenny, I won't go lower than 2000.

Area Darkholme
Is absolutely no one interested in these? They can boost your Navis attack quite a bit and they're cheaper if you buy mine. They were part of a busty angelic Navi for you men out there.

Area Darkholme
If you're still out there, I'd be willing to trade you a Heatshot and 200z (equal to 2000z) for a Charge +1 and 2000z for the Attack +1.

Do we have a deal? Please note, I'm your only customer, currently. Would you consider shaving the price a smidge away from 2000?

-Shigeru Yamada

Edit: Ah, another matter has just come to my attention. Apologies, but my navi is screaming something about HP Memories and Speed upgrades, and his screeching can get quite irritating. I won't be able to trade at all. Here's to your lucky tradings.
Since Shigeru withdrew his offer, I'll re-offer half of it. How about a HeatShot and 200z for a Charge +1? I can also throw in a CactBall1 and a little bit of cash for another Charge +1, if you're interested.

-Sabrina Jetto
Apologies about the late reaction. At the moment I prefer money over chips and I already have 3 Heatshot chips. I really don't need any more, sorry. However... If you have any Aqua or Elec chips, I'd be happy to trade.

š Area Darkholme š AreaDD@chipshop.net š
What do you want?

General Data.txt
Well, I'm not interested in giving up very much cash for them, I sold my ZapRing chips a little while ago, and there's no way I'm giving up my Aqua chips. Sorry, but thanks for considering!

-Sabrina Jetto
I would like those two attack +1 if at all able. I have the money to pay for them.

-Winnicot
As for the first nameless person. I'm interested in the Widesword chip and the Zapring you have. For the Zapring I'd expect some extra zenny, but your data claims you lack extra zenny. I also don't know which parts you want.

As for Winnicot, I'd ask you to wait for the nameless person to react on my offer. If he or she reacts negative, both parts will be yours for 4000 zenny.

Very well, I can wait. Also, your name seems familiar. Do you go to Dentech University by any chance?

-Winnicot
Yeah. My major is acting and theatre. You may have seen my name on the lists at school, people love making fun of my first name. You may also know me through my brother, Soryu, who runs the chip shop. Feel free to mail me if you would like to sometime.

I apologize, unknown person, but I'm not a patient woman... Winnicot, transfer the money. You wanted both Attack+1 parts, right?

*ATTACHED: 2x Attack+1 NCParts*
Very well.... Also, I go to Dentech Uni. Majors are going to be Psychology and mathematics. Unfortunately, most of the people hate me there for the way I act. Anywho, here is the transfer

Attach 4000 zenny

-Winnicot
Tempoman is currently unavailable.
Autocompleting trade.

2x Attack+1--------------> Winnicot
4000z--------------> Area

Have a nice day.
3 Charge+1s left for those who are interested. 2000 a piece or you should have other interesting offers.

Area Darkholme AreaDD@chipshop.net
I'll offer you 3000 for the two, 1500 each. I've recently come into some money, after all.
-Rein
Add the CornBomb chip you possess and we have a deal, Rein.

No thanks. I'm only looking for one now, would you take 1500 for that?
-Rein
...Fine. You win. I need to get rid of these anyway. Saving up for other NCParts. To others you might be interested in my remaining 2 Charge+1s, I'll sell them for 1500 each.

*ATTACHED: 1x Charge+1 NCPart*