Goldielocks

A beam of gold light shot towards the ground and materialized Auri, who immediately began to stretch her limbs. "It'll be nice to not deal with numbers for a change," Auri said, bending over and touching her boots. She followed it up by raising her arms and bending to her left and right sides.

"Let us proceed," Zoe said, tapping the screen of her PET. One by one she was looking over her battlechips, judging their value in her mind while also looking up information on them.

"Yeah, sure," Auri said and marched on, slamming her fists together once in a while as a challenge to anything in her way.

Ready for battle 1.
Venturing into the Dark, dangerous, devastatingly terribly bright and cheerful area that was ACDC network in general. The apparently not lion mecha beast young little navi clad in gold started to venture into the wonderful world of network exploration.

And no sooner had she taken her first steps into this bold new world; that she found herself staring at three small golden helmets resting in the middle of nowhere. But as she ventured closer to the curious placement of headwear, each came to life! Popping up and revealing themselves to be the deadly viruses known and feared the world over! With their mighty pickaxes summoned, each of the three voiceless creature gave the girl a threatening look with their not at all threatening eyes, and waved those picks menacingly.

On the brighter side of things, beyond the trio of oh so deadly beasts little hardhat viruses, stood a lone glowing crystal, hovering there invitingly like a treasure chest just waiting to be looted.

Enemies
Metool A: 40HP
Metool B: 40HP
Metool C: 40HP

Terrain
100% Normal

Ally
Auri.EXE: 100HP

Misc
GMD: 15HP

—Battle 1, Start!—
"MIDAS, equip!" Auri shouted as she stampeded at the enemies that were before her. She slammed one of her hands against her chest and a golden glow started spreading over her body, eventually materializing as a magnificent golden armor that covered her chest and lower body. "Zoe, get me a chip!" Auri continued with a loud voice, "I want to add these things to my collection!" Seconds went by without answer and not stopping her pace, Auri realized this was not going to go well without some battle power. Making a quick dash to the side, she once again shouted at Zoe. "Hey, a chip!"

"Hrm..." Zoe's voice hummed over the audio channel. In her hands were the four chips they owned which she slid through her fingers. In a whisper voice she started estimating the worth of each chip and eventually got to the Cannon battlechip. "This one looks the best... Out of the four..." she muttered and slid it into the PET. She hadn't paid attention to the screen of the PET at any point, but was sure the chip with the highest worth would be the best.

Auri slammed a hand onto the back of her other hand, inserting the battlechip data into the pearl embedded into her gauntlet. The pearl popped out of the gauntlet, glowing with a faint light and hovered near Auri's body. With a swift motion of her legs she kicked the pearl at one of the Metools, activating the Cannon data within it and turning the soccer stunt into a genuine attack. "OK, next one! Zoe!" Auri exclaimed as she waved one of her hands into the air.

"I need to judge these first," Zoe replied, faster than before but without the desired result, "Just jump around or something?"

Turning her face into a frown, Auri decided to simply do as instructed and jump around. While it was useful for dodging, Auri's enthusiasm for the actions wasn't exactly flowing like wine. "You better have a chip for me soon, Zoe," Auri complained, "These hard hats on feet don't look happy."

Summary
A = Auri.EXE [Null/Summon] [3 Actions]

A. MIDAS.GMO equipped.
A1. Dodge.
A2. Cannon [60 DMG; Knockback; A Accuracy; Ranged] @ MetoolA
A3. Dodge.
Auri's pearly Cannon kick was spot-on as the expensive ammunition crashed square into the first Metool's face, deleting it instantly. That said, if she actually wanted to add a Metool statue to her collection, it'd be in Auri's best interests to not completely disintegrate them all like that. Oh well, live and learn...

Per Zoe's command, Auri gave up on attacking further and hopped around like a rabbit or some school kid getting hustled for her lunch money. The surviving Metools were entirely perplexed by such an action, and frankly were almost hypnotized by both the jumping motion and the loud, rhythmic *CLANG CLANG CLANG* as the Navi's golden leggings slammed against the ground over and over. One of them drove their pickaxe into the ground to produce a shockwave as a feeble attack attempt, but even that had fallen into Auri's golden bling hop beat and just went harmlessly beneath her as she jumped over it.

Enemies
Metool A: PEARLS
Metool B: 40HP
Metool C: 40HP

Terrain
100% Normal

Ally

Misc
GMD: 15HP
"OK, I think these two should work properly together," Zoe's voice chimed into Auri's audio channel. She had picked out their PanelGrab and RageClaw chip and slotted them into the PET, while Auri was still jumping around.

"Did I obtain gold yet?" Auri asked as she slowed her jumping to a halt and loaded the chips' data. She looked over the battlefield where now 2 Metools were left and squinted her eyes. "No, I did not," she said. The RageClaw chip activated itself, covering Auri's right lower arm completely with a layer of gold in the form of a claw. She raised it to look at it and while she enjoyed seeing her own reflection in the beautiful golden shine, she knew that this battle would end up without a collectible. Auri sighed and lowered her arm again, turning her sight to the viruses. "No gold statue for me today?" Auri muttered.

"Their worth is minimal... They're small... No redeeming features..." Zoe replied.

"Then how about that one?" Auri asked and pointed at the floating green crystal with her claw, "That one looks like it'd be good. It even floats!"

Zoe waved her hand dismissively at the PET's screen. "They're more worth for you without being gold. Thank me, I am thinking for you. Now take care of this, time is money."

Auri simply pouted, but Zoe's orders were important to her and ruled above all else. With the PanelGrab chip activated and her RageClaw equipped, Auri made a dash for the enemies. She had little trouble with swinging the claw despite its large size, easily slashing at each Metool twice while dashing past them. "Don't judge me, blame your worth," Auri said, while inwardly cursing at the lack of golden trinkets to be earned from the fight.

Summary

A1. PanelGrab [Accuracy Enhancement]
A2. Rageclaw [40 DMG; Slashing; 6 Uses; Special: Throw; B Accuracy; Melee] @ MetoolB
A3. Rageclaw [40 DMG; Slashing; 6 Uses; Special: Throw; B Accuracy; Melee] @ MetoolC
Without any statues to add to her collection, Auri dejectedly proceeded to go and execute the remaining two Metools; she made a run for them and swept at the yellow-hatted midgets without a step wasted. One of them managed to graze a hit on her (10) before it got deleted, however.

Enemies
Metool A: PEARLS
Metool B: DELETED
Metool C: DELETED

Terrain
100% Normal

Ally

Misc
GMD: 15HP [Open GMD?]

Battle 1, Victory!!
Rewards: [Guard1] Battlechip, 240z
With the remains of the viruses behind her and a glowing green object in front of her, Auri removed the golden claw on her right arm and walked over to the mysterious object. She picked it up and raised it into the air, glancing upwards at Zoe, and smiled. "Now I turn it into gold!?" she exclaimed happily.

"You open it," Zoe commented, resting a cheek on her fist while staring at the screen.

Holding the green object in front of her, turning it around a few times while staring intensely at it, Auri was clueless on the opening process of a digital diamond. "How? Is there a command?" Auri asked, not familiar with the object. She raised it towards the sky again and shouted at it, "Open Midase!"

Opening GMD
The green crystal shone brightly as Auri commanded it to be opened, and so it did.

[GMD: MetalGear1]
"OK, now you turn it into gold," Zoe said and downloaded the data of the newly received battlechip.

While she would've had a golden shine around her hands, laughter filling the air and a mean streak across her face in any other situation Zoe would've said this, this was not such a situation. After opening the crystal, it had vanished right in front of her eyes. And before Zoe realized it, the data had been taken out of the Net World and into the battlechip Zoe was holding. "Unfair," she muttered and crossed her arms, "Next battle I get a golden statue if you like it or not..." With a pouting face she marched on with loud steps from her golden boots.

"Yes yes," Zoe replied and inspected both chips they had earned, "Maybe I can get used to this..."

Ready for battle 2
With Auri moving onwards to search for loot to scrounge up, she found a few more viruses along her way. Smack in the middle of a roadway, some viruses seemed to have constructed a boxing ring, and appeared to be training for strength. One of them, a Champu, was deadlifting a couple of Powie weights, while another was hitting a couple of punching bags. They noticed the black-suited Navi approaching, and made a challenging screech at her. The Powies also got off the Champu that was lifting them, and transformed back into paper dolls, waiting to follow up.

-- Maximum Gains --
Champu A: 60 HP
Champu B: 60 HP
Powie A: 50 HP
Powie B: 50 HP

-- Objects --
Punching Bag A: 200 HP
Punching Bag B: 200 HP

-- Prospector --
Auri.EXE: 100 HP (Outside ring)

-- Terrain --
60% Boxing Ring (considered Normal, all inside unless stated)
40% Normal

-- Battle 2, Ready!! --
"Hahahaha," Auri laughed as she saw the training viruses and balled her hands into fists, "No amount of training will make you surpass me." She switched to the pose of a boxer's and performed some swift shadow boxing before opening one of her hands and beckoning the viruses over to try her out for a match.

"Fool," Zoe muttered, closing her eyes in thought, "What will this achieve? So cheap..." She had already picked out two chips for the Navi though, which she inserted one by one. "Just fight," she continued.

As Auri loaded the chips, she completely relaxed her pose and looked up at Zoe. "Seriously?" she asked and looked around for a moment, "I don't get to fight them with my fists?" Considering the scenario, she raised a hand and activated her Midas touch. A golden dumbbell appeared in her hand which she immediately gripped tightly. With a great swing backwards, followed by swinging forwards, she tossed the dumbbell straight for the face of one of the Champu viruses. "Do you even lift!?" she shouted at it, making a short jump backwards and turned to look at the other Champu. "And you!" she continued shouting, this time pointing at the virus with her hand, "You think your training is enough to take this on!?" She slid both of her hands downwards over her body in a playful way and then beckoned the virus over again with a grin, while loading the second chip Zoe had sent. A golden glow coated both her hands, ready to turn any incoming attack into gold and then to send the attack straight back at it. She hadn't even paid attention to either of the Powie viruses as their only use in this scenario was, apparently, to be lifted. The Champus were the only combatants in Auri's eyes.

Summary

A1. Cannon [60 DMG; Knockback; A Accuracy; Ranged] @ ChampuA
A2. Guard [1hit Shield; Reflect: 60 DMG, Piercing, Line]
A3. Taunt ChampuB
The dumbbell smacked the first Champu straight in the face, deleting it with a ringing KO.

Then Auri taunted the next Champu with glowing fists. The Champu took the bait and teleported next to her, giving her a one-two punch. Auri sent the first punch back at the Champu, damaging the virus, but ate the second flaming fist to the gut.

Then the Powies appeared above her and took turns turning into huge weights and slamming down upon the Navi's space. But they only landed to each of her sides, missing her completely.

-- Maximum Gains --
Champu A: DELETED
Champu B: 50 HP
Powie A: 50 HP
Powie B: 50 HP

-- Objects --
Punching Bag A: 200 HP
Punching Bag B: 200 HP

-- Prospector --
Auri.EXE: 90 HP

-- Terrain --
60% Boxing Ring (considered Normal, all outside unless stated)
40% Normal