VenusMan blooms in ACDC Net

"Not cool, Alexis," VenusMan commented once his feet touched the ground of ACDC Net, "At all." He had hoped to start his busting as a star, at Beach Net, but with his Operator preferring safety over he was sent to ACDC Net.

"Just make the best of it. Even flowers start as seeds!" Alexis happily said. She was no expert with PETs, but she had often used VenusMan to order plants and flowers all over the internet so she was familiar with many coordinates. "I'm not exactly sure what you're searching for though," she commented afterwards. She knew of the battles Navis fought, but she never realized the 'why' behind it.

"I suppose it's our instinct?" VenusMan guessed, shrugging while glancing up at Alexis, "It's simply what we do. We help Operators in their every day life and protect the networks." Holding his hand out in the air, he formed a small seed from data and planted into the surface of his jacket. A small flower bud grew from it in an instant, which VenusMan carefully removed and held in his hand as the flower bloomed. The petals and the core of the flowers formed a radar-created map of the network he was in, showing VenusMan the path. "Let's just move, shall we."
Trotting along the ACDC Network, Venusman came close to fall into a hole! Well, he almost stomped through a broken panel. The usually solid main street was being attacked! Venusman could see 3 Metools hard at work trying to break down the panels that made up the pathway.

The Metools seemed to notice VenusMan too, and brandished their pickaxes dangerously at the floral navi.

It's go time.

-ENEMIES-
MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 40 HP

-TERRAIN-
75% Normal
25% Cracked (Scattered)

-NAVI-
VenusMan.EXE: 100 HP

-BATTLE 1-
-ROUTINE, SET-
-EXECUTE-
"Fools," VenusMan said, looking down on the Metools ahead of him, "It's your internet as well, why ruin it..." Not really expecting an answer from a group of viruses, he sighed and looked around at the area they had been attacking. Gotta watch my step here, VenusMan thought, flicking with his fingers against his jacket while waiting for Alexis to handle the chips.

Alexis, on the other hand, had been looking at her three chips without any idea which to use. Not at home with 'virus busting' or any sort of combat, she had just randomly picked one and shoved it into the PET's slot. "OK, I think I got one in," she said, then turned to look at the other two. "Do you think one is enough?" she asked VenusMan curiously.

As soon as the chip data was recognized, a flower bud had grown on VenusMan's jacket and began to install the data into the flower itself. "Of course," VenusMan commented, keeping a straight face to not seem annoyed at her inexperience, "Just slide another in and we'll what this battle brings us." Taking the bud carefully off of his jacket, his style of combat had begun. Placing the end of the bud in the hole of his glove, he extended his arm out at a virus and smiled. "Bloom," he said with a whisper and as commanded ,the flower bloomed and released a blast of energy from the chip data it had taken.

"This one looks fine," Alexis' voice sounded as she put in another chip, while she reached out for a notepad to write down what the chips she had do. "Filled page, filled page," she muttered as she went through the notepad that was filled with notes about flowers and plants, "Don't use that one chip yet!"

VenusMan could already feel the bud hanging from his jacket, taking the chip data within itself, and decided to do as Alexis had requested. "I'll do what I can," he said calmly and slid his feet across the ground, carefully checking each area in order not to step into a broken piece of the street. Once he had figured out most of the positions, he increased speed while swaying his body calmly.

"Go!" Alexis shouted, her notepad in assault for writing down information. In the end she had taken an empty notepad she had lying around, deciding to use it specifically for information regarding viruses and busting.

Already the bud in his hand, the chip data absorbed by it, he extended his arm at the remaining viruses and pronounced the command again. "Bloom." The flower bursted open with right red petals and released another burst of energy which headed straight for one of the Metools. "See," VenusMan said as the flower he had used went back into his body as data, "It's not so hard."

Summary
VenusMan.EXE [Wood/Team] [3 Actions]

1. Cannon [40 DMG; Knockback; A Accuracy; Ranged] @ MetoolC
2. Dodge.
3. Shotgun [50 DMG; Splash; A Accuracy; Ranged] @ MetoolA/B
VenusMan started his first battle strong by blasting the third Metool with an energy blast, punching a hole in the virus's helmet before it started to crumble as it was deleted. The others attempted to retaliate with a pair of shockwaves, but the floral Navi easily sidestepped away, and retaliated with an attack of his own. The initial target Met hid under its helmet before the attack hit, but the 2nd wasn't quick enough and was deleted by the richochet off the 1st's helmet.

-ENEMIES-
MetoolA: 40 HP [Under Helmet]
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED

-TERRAIN-
75% Normal
25% Cracked (Scattered)

-NAVI-

"Why do you hide, little one?" VenusMan asked as he walked over to the hiding Metool and took a cigarette from within his jacket. He lit it with a lighter from his jacket, putting it away afterwards, and crouched near the Metool. He took a drag from his cigarette and puffed a small cloud of smoke at the helmet. "What shall we do with you?" he asked calmly.

"I have a chip here!" Alexis exclaimed and put it into the PET. She had no idea what it would turn out to be, but chips were for attacking. Right? "Let's get 'im," she followed up and stared at the screen while preparing to memorize what the chip would be like.

He stood up again and swung around the vine in his left hand, the cigarette between two fingers of his right hand. Opening his left hand, he commanded the vine to enter the earth at his feet and come upwards beneath the Metool. "Flip already," he said once the vine went upwards again. VenusMan put the cigarette between his lips, bringing his right hand to the air and letting the vine entangle it. "Bloom," he murmured and his hand was formed into a botanical claw. He then slashed at the Metool twice without blinking an eye.

Summary
VenusMan.EXE [Wood/Team] [3 Actions]

1. Flip MetoolA over.
2. RageClaw [40 DMG; Slashing; B Accuracy; Melee] @ MetoolA.
3. RageClaw [40 DMG; Slashing; B Accuracy; Melee] @ MetoolA.
Commanding the earth to do as he pleased, VenusMan made quick work of the remaining Metool, which disappeared into junk data as soon as it was sliced in two by his claws.

-ENEMIES-
MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED

-TERRAIN-
75% Normal
25% Cracked (Scattered)

-NAVI-

-- BATTLE 01, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

[Shockwave] Battlechip, 150z
"This isn't hard at all," VenusMan said as he located the zenny and chip data. He sent it to Alexis, waiting for her to download the chip data onto an empty chip and looked into the distance. "I suppose I'll just move on then," he said, taking a step forwards.

"Nope," Alexis said.

"What do-" VenusMan started, but his sentence was cut off by his Operator's hasty decision to not go beyond this point. A red beam of light, with a green one spiralling around it, signaled VenusMan's departure from his short trip into ACDC.

[Jack Out]