A Bit of Debugging

As Nitro traversed the mines, he discovered that the mine was a place where a particularly shiny material was abundant: green mystery data. There was shards of the stuff practically everywhere, but of course not enough to form the ubiquitous riches-in-a-box. Then, he heard some light 'clink' sounds from up ahead, as if someone was using a pickaxe or four. He had only gotten up to the point where he could see them, when he realized that they were Miner viruses, slowly picking off the green shine from the walls of the tunnel. They had lanterns in use, and could easily see the distraction that was Nitro's interruption.

MinerA: 100HP
MinerB: 100HP
MinerC: 100HP

Terrain: 70% ??? (dark), 30% Normal

Nitro.EXE: 140HP

-BATTLE FOUR, START!!-
Nitro continued to follow the Thunder down through the mine, all the while taking in the appearance of the rock around him. "Hey, Chris," Nitro said, keeping pace with the electric ball. "You have any idea what this green stuff is?"
"I dunno..." Chris replied. "It could be mystery data..."
"Mystery data?" Nitro repeated. "What's that?"
"That's just it," Chris replied. "It could be anything! It could be a chip, some zenny, you name it!"
"Huh," Nitro said. "Maybe we should grab some on our way out."
"I don't think you have the tools for that," Chris replied. Nitro could then hear a soft, metal-on-mineral clinking sound not too far away. "Yeah," Nitro replied. "But I think there's someone who does over there."
By this point, the Thunder had dissapated, but the glow of the lanterns was visible, so Nitro headed towards it. Eventually, Nitro realised that the miners were, in fact, Miners ((I see what you did there, Fera)).
"I don't think that they'd share with you, even if you asked them nicely" Chris noted jokingly.
"Then I guess I'll just have to take it from them!" Nitro said. Nitro pulled out his signature drink, and lobbed the flaming bottle toward the Miners. Nitro then recieved the Rageclaw from Chris, and he ran at the viruses. He attempted to run one of them throgh as he passed it, and skidded to a halt, turning around and jumping to the side of the green tinted cavern. "So, you want to share some of that data?"

Summary:
1) Molotov Cocktail at MinerA (50 Fire + Large Area Lava Terrain Change (Zone), 3TCD)
2) Rageclaw at MinerA (40 dmg + Slashing)
3) Dodge right

Cooldowns:
Molotov Cocktail: Used this turn.
Thing started off quickly as the shattered molotov lit up a good half of the darkness and managed to damage the Miner pretty well. The rageclaw was a miss, however, and gave enough time for the Miners to place all their mines. Nitro had no reason to dodge, but as he did, he slipped into the darkness and stepped onto a hidden cracked panel! It immediately shattered and nearly dropped the navi into a blanket of darkness if it wasn't for his instinctive move to hold on to the ledge...

MinerA: 50HP
MinerB: 90HP
MinerC: 100HP

Terrain: 15% ??? (dark), 10% Normal, 40% Lava, 30% Mine, 5% Broken

Nitro.EXE: 140HP [Broken!]
"Well, isn't this just peachy!" Nitro said sarcasticly, as he dangled from the edge of the hole. "I hate this mine, I hate this mine, I hate this mine..."
"Settle down, Nitro," Chris said. "Just pull yourself up, and I'll send you a couple-"
"No! I want out of here!" Nitro interrupted. "I hate the fact that I can't see the terrain half the time, I hate the fact that I can't do anything without burying myself, I hate that I can barely move anywhere, I. Hate. This. Mine." Nitro eventually hoisted himself back out of the hole.
"And I'm gonna make sure these viruses know it."
Nitro whipped his buster up and pointed it at the healthiest looking of the Miners. The buster began charging, and once it began shaking so violently that it looked like it was going to fly off his arm, Nitro fired it, sending a storm of bombs at the virus. His buster burned like hell, but he was too angry to care. Chris, taking advantage of his partner's blind rage, uploaded the Magbolt chip. Nitro tried to pull the next strongest one toward him, and send the electric shock coarsing through its body.

Summary:
1) Escape Broken panel
2) Overheat at MinerC (100 dmg +15 self, 2TCD)
3) Magbolt at MinerB (90elec + Stun1)

Cooldowns:
Overheat: Used this turn
Molotov Cocktail: 3
Nitro got himself out of the ditch safely...only to trigger one of the mines created by the Miners and got blasted right off his feet. He landed safely onto the lava terrain and saw that two Miners placed yet another mine onto the battlefield. Nitro's barrage of bombs and the Magtect successfully destroyed two Miners...but the last one seemed like it was simply smiling and provoking the navi.

MinerA: 50HP
MinerB: DELETED
MinerC: DELETED

Terrain: 15% ??? (dark), 10% Normal, 20% Lava, 50% Mine, 5% Broken

Nitro.EXE: 75HP
"What're you smiling about?!" Nitro shouted at the remaining Miner. "So you tricked me with that stupid mine of yours, big deal. You're not the only one that's good with explosives!" Nitro then began talking to Chris. "Send me both bombs, I want to make a point to this bugger."
"Alright, they're being sent now," Chris replied. "Make sure to patch yourself up, that was a pretty big hit you just took."
"Alright, alright." Nitro said. He returned his attention to the Miner. "You'll find that explosives work better when they're moving toward the target, not just sitting in the ground!" Nitro hurled the Magbomb at the Miner, hoping to at least stun the virus, before hethrew the Minibomb at it, intending the latter to be the finishing blow. To finish off, Nitro pointed his buster at the ground and fired the Healing Hand Grenade, patching him up and recovering the damage sustained by the last attack.

Summary:
1) Magbomb at MinerA (30 Elec + Stun1 + Blast3)(Mass Destruction activated)
2) Minibomb at MinerA (60 dmg + Blast2)(Mass Destruction activated)
3) Healing Hand Grenade at Nitro (60 heal + Blast1, 2TCD)

Cooldowns:
Overheat: 2
Healing Hand Grenade: Used this turn
Molotov Cocktail: 2
Small space + Bombs = Cave-in + Dead virus.

MinerA: DELETED
MinerB: DELETED
MinerC: DELETED

Terrain: 15% ??? (dark), 10% Normal, 20% Lava, 50% Mine, 5% Broken

Nitro.EXE: 135HP

-BATTLE FOUR, VICTORY!!-

Rewards: 200z
Nitro watched the Miner become buried in rubble, with a smirk on his face. "Well," Nitro said. "This mine does have its advantages." Nitro noticed that one of the lamps previously used by the Miners had survived the skirmish. Nitro walked over to it, treading carefully to avoid setting off any more of the viruses' mines, and picked it up, along with the zenny left behind by the defeated Miners. He then shone the light down the tunnel in the opposite direction of the end he came from. "Well," Nitro said. "It's time I found a way out of here." He began walking down the tunnel, searching for an exit to the mine, not knowing what awaited him.

(Ready for Battle 5)
((bonk))
((bonkbonk))
Delving further into the tunnel, Nitroman comes across two large double doors that probably lead to some important room despite the old and rusty look they have.

Open it?

[Yes/No]
Nitro raised up his lantern to get a better look at the doors. "Huh, this really isn't something I expected to find down here," Nitro said. "Wonder what's on the other side?" He gave a few hard raps on one of the doors, then pressed his head against it to see if he could make out a sound on the other side.
"I wouldn't stand so close to those things." Chris said. "Remeber what happened last time you did that?"
"Would you relax?" Nitro said. "And besides, I can't hear anything. Do you think there might be a way out on the other side?"
"Only one way to find out," Chris said.
Nitro took a few steps back from the door. He inhaled deeply through his nose, then marched forward, pushing the doors apart and allowing Nitro access to the next area.

[Yes]
[Nitro makes a Strength Check of 20 and rolls a 13]

Pushing the doors open proved harder than he thought, but with some more effort, the demolitionist managed to make his way through.

A few steps in, the doors behind him creaked back to closing and slammed shut. An audible click indicated that it had locked somehow.

The next thing Nitro noticed was the floor behind him was starting to dematerialize. Being on a bridge leading to a circular platform, Nitro deduced if he didn't hurry up he would fall into the endless chasm that he noticed just below the bridge.

Making a run for it, Nitro made it to the platform and the bridge had disappeared entirely. Glancing around, the bomb expert noticed the ceiling was quite high, but still visible. The circular platform was more of a flat surface on top of a towering stone pillar. Looking over the edge, Nitro deduced that falling off the platform would be very painful.

The room was lit up with torches on the walls, and then Nitro noticed he wasn't alone. But before that, he saw the only exit was another set of door opposite where he entered, but no path.

The flapping of wings alerted him to the other presence in the room and the sound of the attack coming was too audible for him not to dodge.

Picking himself up, Nitro glared at a chuckling Heelnavi who was stroking the head of the Pulsebat it was riding on top on.

"It's not often I get visitors. Entertain me, will you?" the Virus Rider chuckled, the voice revealing the tamer to be female.

Without warning, the Pulsebat swooped into a dive at the demolitionist, the Heelnavi materializing a Sword with a bored look on her face.

Time to get serious.

Pulsebat Rider: 400 HP

Terrain: 75% Normal, 25% Missing

Nitro.EXE: 135 HP

-BATTLE 5-
-GO-
Nitro quickly dove to the side as the Heelnavi quickly approached. He rolled a couple of feet, then quickly sprang back up, and kept himself moving around the room, never staying in one spot for too long. He picked that moment to begin talking strategy with Chris. "Alright, what've we got that can get an aerial foe?"
"We've got the Thunder, that could be useful." Chris suggested. "We also got a Heatshot from a trade a few minutes ago, for the Magbolt."
"Fantastic, a Fire chip," Nitro said. "That could definitely come in handy later. Just keep it for now, though. I'm gonna have to stay on my feet with this one. Just send me the Thunder for now."
Nitro's buster began to crackle with electricity, and he followed the Pulsebat Rider around the room. If he could make contact, then the Pulsebat would most likely fall to the ground, and it'd be easier to get a shot on the Rider. Once Nitro saw his moment, he stopped moving and fired the Thunder at the Heelnavi. He then took a defensive position, keeping his eye on the Rider, watching for any sudden movements. He also began talking to the Heelnavi, taunting her.
"Jeez, do you really spend all of your time in a cave? You really need to get outside once in a while! The fresh air'd do you some good. Oh well, it's a little late to be making any plans for outdoor excursions, since your unfortunate enough to be fighting me. You won't be able to go anywhere once I'm through with you."

Summary:
1: Dodge right
2: Dodge left
3: Thunder1 at Pulsebat Rider (40 Elec + Stun1 + Homing)
Nitro barrels off to the side, the Rider's attack missing him by mile. Making an annoyed sound, the female Heelnavi brought out a Shotgun and fired at Nitro, a vein popping when the blast missed.... before the shot rebounded off the ground and hit him in the back. Looks like it was a Cornshot.

Smirking, the Rider leaned toward Nitro and wagged a finger at him, "If I were outside, you wouldn't even be here, little man."

Luckily the demolitionist had sent over a Thunder and it hit the navi right on contact.

"What a drag...." the female Heelnavi groaned as her partner feebly tried to rise into the air.

Pulsebat Rider: 360 HP (Stun!)

Nitro.EXE: 85 HP
"Oh, you think so?" Nitro replied. "You'd probably be better off outside, at least up there you'd be able to run away. Down here there's nothing keeping you from being buried alive!" Nitro swung his buster up, which, throughout his taunting, had been collecting energy. Nitro released a flurry of bombs at his temporarily slowed opponent, then pointed his buster down at the ground in front of him. He fired, releasing a golden grenade, and took a deep breath, inhaling the restorative chemicals, which set to work instantaneously. Chris chose this moment to upload one of their Guards, which Nitro promptly received on his arm, and kneeled down behind it. Nitro's eyes then began darting all around the room, as he calculated his next move.

Summary:
1: Overheat at Pulsebat Rider (100 dmg + 15 self dmg, 2tcd)
2: Healing Hand Grenade at Nitro (60 heal + Blast1, 2tcd)
3: Guard1 defending Nitro

Cooldowns:
Overheat: Used this turn
Healing Hand Grenade: Used this turn
"Sh*t!" the Heelnavi wailed as the chain of bombs hit her right on, almost igniting her into flames along with the pulsebat. The pair shook off the damage and ascended into an almost unreachable altitude.... if there wasn't a ceiling at the top.

Nitro recovered through a flash bomb while the Pulsebat Rider grumbled and healed herself too. Grunting, the female threw a Minibomb at Nitro, who put up his Guard in time and reflected it off the stage.

The Pulsebat let out a cry and pulled back... looks like it was going into another dive.

Pulsebat Rider: 310 HP (High Altitude)

Nitro.EXE: 130 HP
((Uh, you kinda goofed in your last post. You said that the Rider healed herself, yet she's still taken 100 damage between the previous post and now. Overheat does 100 null damage.))

Nitro kept his eye on the Virus Rider, watching her and her pet retreat up to the top of the room. "What'd I tell ya?" Nitro shouted up to the Rider. "You've got nowhere to run! You're gonna have to come down here and face me if you want any chance of being buried in anything bigger than a soup can!"
"Nitro, careful what you say," Chris warned. "She might just take you up on that challenge!"
"That's what I'm hoping for," Nitro muttered back to Chris. "If I can get her back down here, I'll have her right where I want her." Nitro focused his attention back to the Rider. "Come on, are you sure that's a bat you're flying, and not a giant chicken like you?" The Rider and Pulsebat seemed to be preparing another attack, so Nitro returned to a defensive position. Nitro muttered to Chris to send him the Magbomb, and sure enough, he received the electric explosive. He kept the hand holding it behind his back, attempting to conceal the weapon. He then closed his eyes and counted to three in his head. On three, he suddenly opened his eyes once again and threw himself to the left. Nitro turned himself around mid jump and hurled the Magbomb at the position he just left, hoping to catch both virus and rider within the blast radius.

Summary:
1: Taunt Pulsebat Rider to try and make her lose focus
2: Dodge right
3: Magbomb1 at Pulsebat Rider (30 Elec + Stun1 + Blast3)(Mass Destruction activated)

Cooldowns:
Overheat: 2
Healing Hand Grenade: 2
((bonk))
"Don't need you to tell me what to do, brat..." the Rider growled coldly, the Pulsebat letting out another screech as it dove at near mach speeds that Nitro really didn't have time to dodge when he was taunting his opponent.

A sword to the side really hurts, ya know?

Screeching to a halt, the Pulsebat spun around and let an ear-piercing shriek, sonic waves erupting toward Nitro, who managed to avoid the attack and send a Magbomb flying at the two.

"Like the same thing will work again!" the Rider yelled, cocking her Shotgun and blasting the Magbomb out of the air, rendering the attack useless.

Pulsebat Rider: 310 HP (Edge of the Arena)[Sword][Shotgun]

Nitro.EXE: 50 HP