A Bit of Debugging

Cannon-suplex, yadda yadda yadda, carry on.

CannondumbA: SUPLEX'D
CannondumbB: 34HP [In Hole]
CannondumbC: 42HP [In Hole]
CannondumbD: 50HP

Terrain: 70% Normal, 30% Broken

Nitro.EXE: 100HP (Normal)
((Incredibly short post is short. Colds have a way of sapping my creativity.))

"Alright, approaching the last Cannon," Nitro said, rounding the hole. "Just knock it in like the last two?"
"Right you are," Chris replied. "This shouldn't take much longer."
"Alright, here I go!" Nitro skidded behind the final Cannondumb, and aimed his buster. He fired two more bombs, and this time, stood and watched to see if the Cannon fell in, like its counterparts.

Summary:
1) Dodge back
2) Buster at CannondumbD (2x2x2=8 Fire + Knockback)
3) Buster at CannondumbD (2x2x2=8 Fire + Knockback)
((If you have a cold, don't post))

Nitro jumped back as a cannon round barely passed over his head. Grunting, the bomber threw his signature explosives at the Cannondumb, the first missing by far, but the second knocking it into the hole.

CannondumbB: 34HP [In Hole]
CannondumbC: 42HP [In Hole]
CannondumbD: 42HP [In Hole]

Nitro.EXE: 100HP (Normal)
"Alright, last cannon is in the hole!" Nitro shouted, pumping his fist into the air. He paused for a moment, then slowly lowered his arm. "...Now what?"
"Uh..." Chris helpfully suggested.
"Why don't you just send me a chip or something?"
"Oh, yeah, right," Chris said. He picked up a chip at random, and slotted it in. On Nitro's end, a Shotgun appeared over Nitro's buster arm. He looked over the edge of the hole, down at the Cannon that had just fallen in, then across at the one that had taken the most damage. Nitro planned his actions for a moment, then arrived at a final solution. He took a few steps backward, then dashed forward, leaping as he reached the edge of the hole. He brought up his Rageclaw, and as he came within striking distance, he slashed downward, aiming to rake the Cannon with his claw. As soon as he landed, he whipped around and fired the Shotgun at the Cannondumb laying at the other edge of the hole.

Summary:
1) Dodge (leap across hole)
2) Rageclaw at CannondumbB (40dmg + Slashing)
3) Shotgun at CannondumbD (50dmg + Spread2)(Mass Destruction activated)
Unfortunately for Nitro, the hole was a mite too huge to leap over, and he unceremoniously fell to the bottom of the deep dark hole, along with a few angry cannons. Fortunately, he was prepared for it, and raked through one of the Cannons before the other two began to fire on him. (20x2) Finally, he blasted one other Canodumb at point blank with his shotgun, of which the buckshot carried over to the other as well.

Well, he's down a hole. Now what?

CannondumbB: RAKE'D
CannondumbC: BOOM
CannondumbD: EXPLODED

Nitro.EXE: 60HP (in Broken hole)

-BATTLE TWO, VICTORY!!-

Rewards: 200z
Nitro looked up at the edge of the pit he now found himself in. He had no idea how he managed to misjudge the depth of the hole, but all that mattered at the moment was finding a way out. Suddenly, a lightbulb went off in his head, and he immediately rushed over to a nearby wall and started knocking on it, pressing his head up against the wall as he did so.
"Uh, Nitro," Chris said, puzzled at his Navi's actions. "What're you doing?"
"I'm seeing if I can find a hollow spot in the wall," Nitro explained. "If I find one, I can start a tunnel going up and leading out of this hole."
"How're you going to do that?" Chris asked. "You don't have a shovel or pick."
"Pfft, digging," Nitro said. "I'm just gonna use good old fashioned explosives and blow a tunnel out of here."
"That doesn't really seem like a good idea, sport," Chris worried. "You could cause a cave-in or something!"
"Got any better ideas?" Nitro asked. Not getting an answer, he continued searching for a weak point. Chris simply slotted in the Mini Energy Pack Subchip, on the off chance that something should happen.

(Search for weak spot in hole wall)
(Mini Energy Pack used, +50hp)
((bonk))
Trying to get his way out of the hole, Nitro found a weak spot in which to bomb his way out. Unfortunately, as he touched it, it gave way, causing him to fall deeper into a cavern of sorts. After he picked himself up, inspection revealed himself to be in an old mining tunnel of sorts. A small lantern could be seen far away in the distance. Suddenly, he heard noises behind him, and lo, were there viruses; a couple of Kabutanks were leading the way through the dark tunnel for a trio of Metools. Upon meeting the Navi, they turned hostile!

MetoolA: 40HP (Darkness)
MetoolB: 40HP (Darkness)
MetoolC: 40HP (Darkness)
KabutankA: 80HP (Darkness)
KabutankB: 80HP (Darkness)

Terrain: 15% Normal, 85% Darkness (Unknown terrain)
Warning: Cavern may be unstable. Caution advised!

Nitro.EXE: 110HP (Normal)

-BATTLE THREE, FIGHT!!-
Nitro continued to work his way around the side of the hole, and, after a few minutes, heard an echoing din behind the wall. "Hey, I think I've found the spot!" Nitro said to Chris. "I'll be out of here in no time!" He knocked on the wall a few more times, just to be sure that this was the spot. After he knocked, however, he still heard banging behind the wall, so he pressed his head harder against the wall, to try and make out what it was.

This, Nitro would later admit, was not one of his smarter ideas.

The wall suddenly caved in, and Nitro fell forwards, plummeting downwards into the underground shaft. He fell several feet, then landed roughly on the hard floor. He sat dazed for a moment, then gave his head a shake. He stood up, brushing himself off, and could hear Chris shouting again, as was the case whenever Nitro found himself in a position like this.
"Nitro! Are you okay?!"
"Yeah, I'm fine," He responded. He looked around, trying to make out his surroundings. "Huh, I think I'm in some sort of mining tunnel." Nitro picked up a nearby rock, and threw it at a nearby wall. Several rocks fell from the spot where the rock collided. "I should probably be careful," Nitro noted.
"I bet if you looked around, you could find a service elevator, or maybe even some workers that could help you out," Chris suggested.
"That'd be a good idea," Nitro replied. "But lumbering around in a dark, underground tunnel might not be very smart." Nitro looked around, and saw a small lantern not too far away. He took a few steps toward it, but stopped when he heard movement behind him. He turned, and squinted in the darkness to try and see what made the noise. "Hello? Is someone there?"

Nitro took a few steps back as the viruses came into view. "Just my luck," Nitro said. "The bloody mine is infested with viruses."
"I wouldn't move too much," Chris said. "I can't really tell what the ground is like where those viruses are."
"I think I've got an idea on how to fix that," Nitro said. His Molotov Cocktail appeared in his hand, the fire from the rag creating an orb of light around him. Nitro lobbed it over the Kabutanks (and hopefully at one of the Metools), to change the ground to Lava, and hopefully, create more light, so Nitro could see what he was doing in the dark tunnel.

Summary:
1: Molotov Cocktail at MetoolA (50 Fire, Large Area Lava Terrain Change, 3TCD)
2: (Dodge)
3: (Dodge)

Cooldowns:
Molotov Cocktail: Used this turn
Throwing a small bomb at one of the Metools, lit up the darkness like a bitchin' awesome fireworks display, revealing the cracks that littered the entire place. The Kabutanks then proceeded to smash his area with a blitzkrieg of bombardment, of which he could not dodge. (30) The Metools' pickaxed shockwaves he evaded, however.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: 30HP (Lava)
MetoolC: 30HP (Lava)
KabutankA: 70HP (Lava)
KabutankB: 70HP (Lava)

Terrain: 40% Normal, 10% Cracked, 50% Lava

Nitro.EXE: 80HP (Normal)
((You might want to fix my HP, it should be 80, not 110))

"Gah, damnit!" Nitro shouted, after jumping out of the way of a few falling rocks, caused by the Kabutanks' previous attacks. "Don't you idiots realize that you could bring this whole place down on top of our heads?"
"They're viruses, Nitro," Chris noted. "I think that might be a little outside their range of understanding."
"Well, then I should get rid of them quickly, before I'm buried alive!" Nitro replied. "Send me the Shotgun and the Shockwave, with any luck I'll be able to get rid of one of them, along with the Mets." Nitro recieved the Shotgun over his hand, as well as the data for the Shockwave going into his boot. Nitro faced the Kabutank, and stomped hard on the ground infront of him, sending the attack coursing though the ground after the explosive enemy. From the same position, he whipped up the Shotgun, doing his best to line it up both the Kabutank and the Metools behind it, and fired, sending the slavo speeding towards the Kabutank he had just attacked.
Nitro then moved over towards a wall, prepared to push himself off of it should one of the viruses attack.

Summary:
1) Shockwave at KabutankB (40 dmg + Piercing + Ground Attack + Line Attack)
2) Shotgun at KabutankB (+ MetoolB and MetoolC)(50 dmg + Spread2)(Mass Destruction Activated)
3) (Dodge Right)

Cooldowns:
Molotov Cocktail: 3
((bonk))
Stomping on the ground to create a shockwave was kind of a bad idea, as the shockwave didn't just hit one of the Kabutanks, but also the wall behind it, causing some rubble to come down on Nitro! (10) Fortunately, it also came down on the Kabutanks as well. Next came some improved Shotgun fire, which deleted one of the Kabutanks, and sprayed off to one of the Metools. The enemies left immediately returned fire, but were foiled by Nitro's dodge.

MetoolB: 30HP (Lava)
MetoolC: DELETED
KabutankA: DELETED
KabutankB: 60HP (Lava)

Terrain: 30% Normal, 10% Rubble, 10% Cracked, 50% Lava

Nitro.EXE: 70HP (Normal)
"Gah, I hate this place!" Nitro said, as more rubble came tumbling down on top of him. "I can't do anything without making the ceiling fall on me!"
"Maybe this'll help," Chris said. He slotted in a chip, and a large yellow shield appeared in front of Nitro. Nitro promptly took the shield, and held it over his head.
"That should do it, thanks," Nitro said. He then recieved the Magbomb in his free hand.
"Alright, let's just take this slowly for now," Chris said. "Just use that to get rid of the Metool, and then we can worry about the Kabutank."
"Alright, here I go!" Nitro said. Keeping the shield above his head, Nitro lobbed the Magbomb over the rubble and at the remaing Metool. Nitro then crouched down, ready to spring backwards at the sign of an incoming attack. He alsot kept his Guard over his head, to ensure that he was protected from any rubble falling from the ceiling.

Summary:
1) Guard1 protecting Nitro from falling debris
2) Magbomb1 at MetoolB (30 Elec, Stun1, Blast3)(Mass Destruction activated)
3) (Dodge backwards)
Lobbing a bomb Metool-ward, the explosion caught the Kabutank in its wake as well, causing it to become stunned! The mobile tank tried to get off the lava while it could, and promptly became target practice. Oh, and some more rubble fell down. It bounced off the Guard, thankfully, but now Nitro had no line of sight between him and the Kabutank- the rubble had blocked them off.

MetoolB: DELETED
KabutankB: 55HP (Normal) (Stunned)

Terrain: 25% Normal, 20% Rubble, 5% Cracked, 50% Lava

Nitro.EXE: 70HP (Normal)
"Uh..." Nitro looked at the wall of rubble now seperating him and the remaining virus. "So, what now?"
"I think it would be a novel time to heal yourself," Chris suggested. "I'll use the Recover10, and you can use the HHG. That ought to put you back to full health."
"Alright, that sounds like a plan." Nitro aimed his buster at the ground, and fired the signature golden explosive at the ground before him. The cloud of healing chemicals soon filled his half of the tunnel, and Nitro tool a deep breath inward, letting the aformentioned chemicals spread through his system. Simultaniously, Chris slotted in the Recover10, which also boosted Nitro's health slightly. "Ah, there we go!" Nitro said, stretching out his body. "I feel much better!" Nitro then turned his attention back to the wall of rock. "Now, what do we do about this?"
"'What do we do about this?'" Chris repeated. "Come on, Nitro, I thought I knew you better than that!" Chris slotted in a chip, and Nitro received a small bomb in his hand. "'What do we do about this?' And you call yourself a demoman."
"Oh, yeah, I gotcha!" Nitro said. He squeezed the bomb in his hand a little, and the Minibomb took on a slightly greener tint. "This should take care of that wall in no time!" Nitro took a few steps back, and chucked the bomb at the rubble, hoping to demolish it and once again gain access to the virus on the other side.

Summary:
1) Healing Hand Grenade (60 heal + Blast1, 2TCD)
2) Recover10 (10 heal)
3) Minibomb at wall of rubble (60dmg + Blast2 + Break)(Mass Destruction activated)(Smash activated)

Cooldowns:
Healing Hand Grenade: Used this turn
Molotov Cocktail: 1 (Available next turn)
Healing, healing, rubble explosions. Kabutank's still there, doing absolutely nothing while he was out, just waiting there, you know, doing nothing. Pimpin' out with whores, it ain't.

KabutankB: 55HP (Normal)

Terrain: 30% Normal, 20% Cracked, 50% Lava

Nitro.EXE: 140HP (Normal)
Nitro looked at the lone virus, calculating his next move. He stood there for a moment, watching the virus, then eventually arrived at a decision.
"I think it's time we tried out that Powder Keg."
"What?!" Chris said. "You really want to use it here, of all places? Might I remind you that this is a pretty powerful attack, one of our strongest, actually!"
"Think about it," Nitro replied. "I huck the thing, and light the powder. I should be at a safe distance before it blows, and I doubt that, even if the virus did somehow manage to avoid the attack itself, it'd be able to survive the resulting damage."
"Alright," Chris said hesitantly. "Just make sure that you get out of there quickly."
"Don't worry, I'll be fine!" Nitro lifted his hands over his head, just as Chris had shown him earlier, and a large, steel, and heavy barrel appeared over his head. Nitro buckled under the weight of it for a moment, but managed to stay standing. With a strained groan, Nitro heaved the barrel, and it landed on the ground with a thud, rolling towards the Kabutank, a thin trail of gunpowder leaking from the side. Nitro then pulled a lit match out of thin air, in a manner reminicent of a street magician, and held it out over the small pile of gunpowder left at his side by the barrel. Nitro leaned back, preparing to dash towards the lamp behind him as soon as he dropped the match, and did so. Nitro began moving as fast as he could away from the Kabutank and Powder Keg, the acoustics of the tunnel making the hissing of the burning gunpowder clearly audible. Nitro stopped when he felt he was a safe distance away, and turned around to watch the fireworks.

Summary:
1) (Powder Keg Charge)
2) Powder Keg at KabutankB (100 Fire + Break + Ground-type attack, 3TCD)
3) Dodge backward

Cooldowns:
Healing Hand Grenade: 2
Powder Keg: Used this turn
With the workings of cartoon violence at work, Nitro blew up the tunnel in the cavern, also burying the Kabutank under a few tons of rock and soil. The good news was that there weren't any viruses left visible. The bad news was that nothing was visible; he had blown up his light source.

KabutankB: DELETED

Nitro.EXE: 140HP (Normal)

-BATTLE THREE, VICTORY!!-

Rewards: [Guard1] Battlechip, 250z
"Damn it to hell!" Nitro shouted as he was plunged it complete darkness. "I KNEW something like this was gonna happen!"
"Well, there's nothing we can do about it now," Chris reasoned. "I suggest that-"
"Oh, there's something I can do about it!" Nitro interrupted. "I can shout! I can get mad! I can kick the- OW! Damnit!"
"Would you get a grip?!" Chris shouted. "Look, just keep close to that wall that you so intelligently injured yourself on, walk slow, and keep an eye out for any light. Odds are, there'll be another lamp somewhere around here that we can use."
"I'm not gonna grope onto the wall like I'm blind!" Nitro snapped. "We've gotta have a chip or something that gives off a little light."
"Alright, don't get your panties in a knot." Chris said. "What about the Thunder?" It moves fairly slowly, you should be able to keep up with it."
"Alright, whatever, send it." Nitro said impatiently. Nitro could feel and hear his buster crackling with electricity, so, once he was sure that he wasn't facing a wall, Nitro fired his buster, letting the ball of electricity loose. It didn't provide much light, maybe twenty feet in each direction, but it was still an improvement. Nitro took off after the Thunder, keeping an eye out for any pits, viruses, or even other unfortunate Navis.

[Use Thunder as light source (-Thunder from next battle)]
[Ready for Battle 4]