A Bit of Debugging

"Nitro! Are you alright?" Chris shouted as Nitro buckled over from the sword attack.
"Yeah, I'm -nrgh- fine," Nitro grunted. "Send the Mimbomb and Cannon, I've got an idea."
Nitro received the two weapons, and he straightened up, standing at an angle to try and subtley conceal the Cannon. "Alright," Nitro said, wiping his mouth with the hand gripping the Minibomb. "That was a good shot, I'll give you that. But," Nitro added. "You're not gonna get lucky twice!" Nitro lobbed the Minibomb at the Virus Rider- or rather, he lobbed it towards them, intentionally letting it fall short and kick up a smokescreen as it hit the ground between the two combatants. He then whipped the Cannon up, now charged with explosive energy, and fired right through the middle of the smokescreen, hoping to catch the Rider off-guard and potentially knock her off the Pulsebat. Separating the two would be good enough, but with her position taken into account, the Rider could be in for a long drop. Chris uploaded the second Guard, in an effort to protect Nitro from any unforeseen attacks by the Rider.

Summary:
1: Minibomb Smokescreen between Nitro and Pulsebat Rider
2: Cannon at Pulsebat Rider (40 dmg + Knockback + Break)(Smash activated)
3: Guard1 defending Nitro

Cooldowns:
Overheat: 1 (Available next turn)
Healing Hand Grenade: 1 (Available next turn)
Nitro made a deadly gambit as he created the smokescreen with the Minibomb. The Rider, undeterred, prompted her PulseBat straight ahead, switching the barrel of her Shotgun for a Vulcan, pulling the trigger and firing wildly forward as she and her ride shot out of the smokescreen, only to be blown back by Nitro's Cannon.

Snarling, the two braced themselves against the wall before shooting straight at Nitro. Noticing the demolitionist take a defensive stance, the Rider launched her Sword right at the Guard while directing her Pulsebat upward, the reflective shockwave missing them by seconds.

Though it seems they took some damage from it anyway.

Pulsebat Rider: 240 HP (High Altitude)[Vulcan]

Terrain: 75% Normal, 25% Missing

Nitro.EXE: 50 HP
Nitro stumbled backwards slightly after the Rider's sword made contact with his shield. Sure, he wasn't actually hurt, but there was still a lot of force behind the attack. Nitro soon shook it off, though, and he quickly healed himself with the Healing Hand Grenade. He then returned his focus to the Pulsebat Rider, who was now situated at the top of the chamber. How to get her back down... Nitro thought to himself. Suddenly, a lightbulb went off in his head. "Why didn't I think of this sooner- Chris!" Nitro said.
"Yeah?" Chris replied.
"You know that Amatsa- Amutso- Amitsu-"
"Amatsu Haretsu?"
"Yeah, that one. Send it, I've got an idea."
Nitro recieved the chip, and his buster grew slightly wider, in addition to being split into four chambers. Nitro pointed the chip up towards the Rider, and gave his buster a short charge, greatly boosting the attack's destructive potential. He then fired the four balls of energy ceiling-ward, aiming to hit the ceiling above the Rider and cause rocks and debris to rain down upon her. Nitro then readied himself to dodge not only his opponent's attacks, but also any collateral damage from his.

Summary:
1: Healing Hand Grenade at Nitro (60 heal + Blast1, 2tcd)
2: Amatsu Haretsu1 at cavern ceiling above Pulsebat Rider (10 dmg x 4 attacks + Break)(Smash activated)
3: Dodge right

Cooldowns:
Healing Hand Grenade: Used this turn
((bonk))
Nitro healed himself while the Rider snapped her fingers, a Powie Weight materializing from out of the ceiling and dropping on Nitro before he blasted the roof with his Amatsu Haretsu.

"Sh*t," was the one thing that came out of the Rider's mouth before the ceiling made a complete cave-in of the place.

Nitro then remembered that falling rocks would probably be the end of him too, so he carefully avoided the stones as much as he could.

---

When the dust settled, Nitro could only see piles of rocks everywhere. Has he done it or...?

"You son of a *****!" a clearly audible, and pissed off yell, shouted as the demolitionist turned toward the direction and found the female Heelnavi charging straight at him with a Chainsaw!

And it seemed that attack Nitro took from the Rider before left some major cracks in the floor...

Pulsebat Rider: 150 HP [Chainsaw]

Terrain: 45% Normal, 30% Cracked, 25% Missing
Rubblex5: 100 HP [Stonebody] (Scattered around)

Nitro.EXE: 10 HP
"Gyah!" Was all that Nitro could shout when he saw the Rider barreling at him with the Chainsaw revving. Nitro instinctively dove to the side, trying to avoid being ripped to shreds my the murderous Heelnavi. After rolling behind one of the piles of rubble produced from his earlier attack, Nitro sat up, wincing.
"Are you alright, Nitro?" Chris asked. "Should I send the Recover10?"
"Nah, hold off on sending that," Nitro said quietly. "Something tells me I'm going to need that later. Right now, I'll just stick to playing defensively." Nitro paused for a moment, then added "Send me the Shotgun. Might as well try and at least take a nick out of her." Nitro recieved the Shotgun, and he pressed his back up against the pile of rubble, listening intently for the Rider's approach. After a moment or two, Nitro thought he heard her approach, so he quickly bolted up and dashed out from behind the rubble, firing the Shotgun at the source of the noise.

Summary:
1: Dodge right
2: Hide behind Rubble
3: Shotgun at Pulsebat Rider (50 dmg + Spread2)(Mass Destruction activated)

Cooldowns:
Healing Hand Grenade: 2
Nitro decided on instinct to dodge, which fortunately saved him as the Heelnavi's chainsaw was successfully avoided.

Unfortunately for Nitro, he didn't see where he was going and the floor gave under him, making him fall into a hole! Not wanting to die, the demolitionist managed to grip the edge at the last second as the female Heelnavi, red-eyed, grinned evilly as she revved up her chainsaw, coming oh so steadily closer.

It was then, Nitro decided, that he should really use that Shotgun. And so he did, and the crazy girl was sent flying back into another pile of rubble, starting to curse, but that soon turned into a surprised yelp as she too, fell into a hole. Sounds of heavy breathing indicated that she, too, had caught on to the edge.

Pulsebat Rider: 100 HP [Chainsaw](Broken)

Terrain: 45% Normal, 2% Broken, 28% Cracked, 25% Missing
Rubblex5: 100 HP [Stonebody] (Scattered around)

Nitro.EXE: 10 HP (Broken)(Use 1 action to get back up)
"Well," Nitro said, as he turned his head to look down the hole that he was currently clinging to the side of. "This certainly is an interesting situation."
"You're telling me!" Chris replied. "You knocked her into a hole with that Shotgun!"
"Did I really?" Nitro hoisted himself to about shoulder height out of the hole, and, after a bit of searching, located the Heelnavi's hand clinging to the lip of a nearby hole, just as he had been. "Ha ha, oh wow!" Nitro laughed. He pulled himself further out, until he was completely on solid ground. "Alright, what've we got left for chips?"
"I'll send you the Shockwave, that should be more effective now that she's grounded."
"Sounds like a plan!" Nitro said. His boot suddenly felt extremely heavy, and Nitro knew that he had received the chip. He lifted his foot, and stomped it hard back on the ground. The attack coursed though the ground en route to the virusless Virus Rider. Nitro then readied himself, because, sooner or later, that Heelnavi was sure to climb out of the hole, and she seemed to be in a really bad mood.

Summary:
1: Climb out of hole
2: Shockwave at Pulsebat Rider (40 dmg + Piercing + Ground Attack + Line Attack)
3: (Dodge left)

Cooldowns:
Healing Hand Grenade: 1 (Available next turn)
"Hrah!" the Heelnavi grunted, throwing her chainsaw upward as Nitro got out of the hole at the same time she launched herself into the air, grabbed the chainsaw and somersaulted toward Nitro.

The demolitionist slammed a Shockwave forward, the brunt of the attack making the female heelnavi airborne again as she flipped back and landed on top of a pile of rubble. It seemed Nitro opened a bunch of holes between them too.

Cursing, the female Heelnavi angrily threw her chainsaw straight at Nitro's face. The explosion expert was lucky enough to dodge comically to the left.

Pulsebat Rider: 60 HP (On top of RubbleC)

Terrain: 45% Normal, 2% Broken, 5% Broken (In front of RubbleC), 23% Cracked, 25% Missing
Rubblex4: 100 HP [Stonebody] (Scattered around)
RubbleC: 100 HP [Stonebody] (2 movements front)

Nitro.EXE: 10 HP
"Jeez, how much do you weigh?" Nitro shouted to the Heelnavi, after watching her fly through the air. "I shouldn't be able to knock you around this easi- whoa!" Nitro was but mere seconds away from getting a faceful of chainsaw. He dove to the left, rolled a couple of feet, then sprang up with an irritated expression on his face. "You know, you've really got to work on that temper of yours, lady!" Nitro shouted.
"Look who's talking," Chris muttered.
"Hey, at least I don't throw bloody chainsaws at people," Nitro snapped. He turned back to the Heelnavi, then his eyes drifted down onto her perch. A wide, devilish grin suddenly spread over his face. Nitro quickly lept the left once again, then raised his hands over his head. He braced himself for the heavy barrel, and this time was ready for its weight. He heaved the barrel at the rock pile that the Rider was perched on, then, as the explosive keg drew nearer to its target, Nitro produced a lit match.
"Have fun."
Nitro dropped the match onto the trail of gunpowder left behind by the barrel, and soon the trail began to burn and hiss as the makeshift fuse quickly became much shorter. Nitro stood with his arms crossed and a grin on his face as he stood back and watched the impending fireworks.

Summary:
1: Dodge left
2: (Powder Keg Charge)
3: Powder Keg at RubbleC (100 Fire + Break + Ground Attack, 3 tcd)

Cooldowns:
Powder Keg: Used this turn
Quickly taking advantage of her high ground-ish position, the Heelnavi loaded up another Shotgun and took aim at Nitro, pulled the trigger, and fired.

Nitro trotted to the side, the blast whizzing by him as he bowled a Powder Keg over toward the pile of rubble.

Spotting Nitro lighting a match, the female Heelnavi looked down, muttered something like "Oh crap," and then the explosion happened.

But it wasn't over. The Heelnavi immediately burst out of the smoke and a high altitude, somersaulting toward Nitro. Apparently she had used the force of the explosion to make a pretty high jump escape, though it didn't come without consequences. Her legs looked nearly fried.

"You've done it now. Face the wrath of the trademark technique passed from rider to rider! Bugger Drooooop!" the female Heelnavi yelled, pointing her shotgun behind her and firing something powerful enough to send her into a speeding dropkick at Nitro's face, knocking him back quite a bit. The demolitionist managed to flop to a halt a bit close to the edge of the arena.

Landing in a kneeling position, the Heelnavi winced as she grasped at her legs. Panting heavily, the Heelnavi raised her Shotgun at Nitro....

Pulsebat Rider: 10 HP (Two Movements Away)(Slowed)[Shotgun]

Terrain: 45% Normal, 7% Broken (In front of RubbleC), 23% Cracked, 25% Missing
RubbleC: SPLODED

Nitro.EXE: 1 HP (Near Edge of Arena)
Nitro layed still for a moment as he stopped at the edge of the arena, sprawled on his back. He sat up, his face aching from the Rider's speeding drop kick. His hand moved up to inspect the damage, and it seemed that she had managed to destroy his visor. Still aching, and still a little dizzy, he put his hand back down, and slowly opened his eyes.
Staring down the barrel of a Shotgun is a great way to wake you up.
Nitro was alert within milliseconds, and he quickly rolled to the right to avoid the potentially lethal shot. He then straightened up, and pointed his buster down at the ground. He fired the Healing Hand Grenade at the ground for the third time this match, an once again inhaled to let the restorative cloud into his system. He then returned his attention to the Rider, and noticed the condition that her legs were in. "Alright," Nitro said. "I think that this is enough. I'm drawing the line here." Nitro began walking towards the Heelnavi. "You're obviously in no condition to keep fighting, and I'm not about to take advantage of that. You're lucky your legs didn't get blown right off!" Nitro stopped for a moment. "You probably wouldn't do the same for me, but I've got my standards, one of them being "don't kick 'em while they're down". I'll offer you one chance to surrender, but, if you refuse, be warned that I'll come at you like an angry rhino. So, don't say I didn't warn you. I just hope that you see reason."
Nitro stood his ground, staring the Rider down, waiting for a response.

Summary:
1: Dodge right
2: Healing Hand Grenade at Nitro (60 heal + Blast1, 2tcd)
3: Approach Rider, offer option of surrender (Movement)

Cooldowns:
Healing Hand Grenade: Used this turn
Powder Keg: 3
Though Nitro made a break to get away from an incoming Shotgun blast, the pain that coursed through the Heelnavi's legs took attention away from her aim as she winced, dropping the gun after the shot sailed through the air and hit the wall on the other side of the gap.

Nitro healed himself and stated his offers. Chuckling, the Heelnavi shook her head in amusement.

"Talking all high and mighty aren't you? Well, I guess it can't be helped," the female Heelnavi sighed, slumping tiredly to the ground.

A bridge leading to the other set of doors materialized instantly, bringing Nitro a chance to escape.

"Go ahead... hm, I don't think I ever got your name," the Heelnavi chuckled, stretching lazily on the ground.

Pulsebat Rider: 10 HP (One Movement Away)(Slowed)

Terrain: 45% Normal, 7% Broken (In front of RubbleC), 23% Cracked, 25% Missing
RubbleC: SPLODED

Nitro.EXE: 61 HP

-Battle Over-
"My name?" Nitro paused for a moment, thinking about whether or not he wanted to give his name to the Rider. She was the one to attack him initially, but, now, she was offering him an escape, and possibly, a way out of the underground. After a moment, he made his decision.
"It's Nitro. My name's Nitro," he said finally. He looked at the bridge that had materialised, and the door on the far side of the bridge, then turned back to the Rider.
"So, this'll take me back up to the surface?" Nitro asked.
"Nitro, huh? I'll remember it," the female Heelnavi said, nodding firmly.

On Nitro's next question, she looked a bit confused before her expression turned to that of realization.

"Oh right, I haven't told you, have I? There's a jack-out barrier in place in this room, but not on the other side of the door. It's not like you couldn't get out of the tunnel at any time you know?" the heelnavi giggled.

She looked at Nitro with a complacent expression before sighing. She dug around her back before producing a sack and handing it to the demolitionist.

"Here, something to remember me by," the Heelnavi said, winking.

Nitro GET: 1000z, Pulsar1
Nitro buried his face into his hand at the Rider's reminder. "Oh my god, I am such an idiot!" Nitro said, albeit a little muffled. "Chris, why didn't you just jack me out?!"
"What?" Chris replied, not yet catching on. "Jack you- oh my god!" Chris mirrored Nitro's facepalm.
Nitro removed his hand from his face, to see the Heelnavi holding out the gift, as well as her wink. "Oh, uh, thanks," Nitro said a little nervously, taking the bag. "I guess it shouldn't be too hard to forget me." Nitro looked around the chamber at all the damage and destruction he had caused. "Sorry about all this, by the way." His face began to go a little red. "Well, uh... bye!" Nitro said, a little sheepishly. He quickly turned on his heels and briskly walked towards the door.

Once on the other side of the door, Nitro slid down against a wall and sighed. "Wow, that was a close one."
Chris started snickering a little.
"What's so funny?" Nitro snapped.
"Nitro's got a girlfriend! Nitro's got a girlfriend!" Chris began to chant.
"Sh- shut up!" Nitro stammered. "What are you, ten? Just get me out of here!"
"Alright, alright, settle down," Chris said.
"Jeez, I still can't believe we didn't think of this sooner," Nitro said, and with that, Nitro left the tunnels, and the Net, in a flash of green light.

[NITRO.EXE JACK OUT]