A Bit of Debugging

Nitro appeared within the Net in his signature flash of green light. He looked around, spotting the occasional lone virus or Navi, a few of both parties battling each other here or there. Nitro then opened communications with Chris.
"Alright, so how do I use this new sig that you made, whatever it is?" Nitro said to his operator.
"It's called the Powder Keg, and it's pretty simple to use actually." A screen popped up infront of Nitro, displaying Chris sitting at his desk.
"All you have to do is lift your hands above your head like this-" Chris lifted his hands over his head, pretending to hold a large barrel over his head. "-and the keg will appear. Remember to brace yourself for it, because it will be pretty heavy. Next, you just throw it at someone or something, whatever your target is-" Chris mimed himself tossing the invisible barrel . "-and there'll be a trail of gunpowder left behind. Finally, then fun part. You'll receive a lit match-" Chris held up a pencil between his index finger and thumb, symbolizing a match. "-and you just drop it onto the trail-" Chris dropped the pencil onto the ground. "-and the rest is history, hopefully along with your target. Need me to explain it again?"
"No, no, I think I got it," Nitro said. "That was a pretty amusing demonstration by the way. I might just ask you to do that for all of my new sigs."
"Yeah, well..." Chris said, scratching the back of his head. The screen disappeared from infront of Nitro, and could now be heard directly inside Nitro's ear. "Just get out there and blow something up."
"Roger, Oh Fearless Leader!" Nitro said, breaking into a run to search for viruses.
"And stop calling me that!"
Moseying along in the ACDC network, this time as a MAN, Nitro found some cannon fodder to play around with: a couple of Metools were riding a Spikey on its back, and all seemed to be enjoying it. The Spikey saw Nitro's face, however, growled at him. The Metools on it kind of recoiled a bit, but also lifted their mattocks in offense.

MetoolA: 40HP [Riding Spikey, front]
MetoolB: 40HP [Riding Spikey, back]
Spikey: 90HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Nitro.EXE: 140HP

-BATTLE ONE, FIGHT!!-
"They certainly seem to be enjoying themselves," Nitro said, looking at the playing viruses. "I could probably get all three in one go... Send me the Magbomb and the Minibomb."
"On their way!" Chris said, slotting in the two chips. A bomb appeared in each of Nitro's hands. He threw the first, the electrically charged Magbomb, at the viruses, followed quickly by the smaller, yet just as dangerous Minibomb. Nitro then dashed quickly to the right, incase of an incoming attack.

Summary:
1: Magbomb at Spikey (30elec, Stun1, Blast3)(Mass Destruction activated)
2: Minibomb at Spikey (60dmg, Blast2)(Mass Destruction activated)
3: Dodge Right
The Spikey seemed to be swifter than Nitro had expected, simply dashing out of the way of the left, away from attack. It did get caught in the Magbomb's blast radius, however, as it dashed away. The Metools on its back were relatively unharmed, but the Spikey could not move. This made them more than a little angry, and they lobbed their pickaxes Nitro-ward. One hit a spot where he had just been, had he not dodged, the other hit him square in the forehead with its blunt side. (10)

MetoolA: 40HP [Riding Spikey, front]
MetoolB: 40HP [Riding Spikey, back]
Spikey: 60HP (Stunned!)

Nitro.EXE: 130HP
"Ow! Jeez, that smarts!" Nitro shouted, nursing the spot on his forehead that the pickaxe had struck him. He stooped down and picked up the offending mining tool, turning it around and looking at it.
"Well, look on the plus side," Chris said, rumagging through his chips. "The Mets don't have their weapons anymore!"
"Hey, you're right!" Nitro said, still holding the pickaxe. He tossed it back over his shoulder, and turned back towards the viruses. "You just made a big mistake!"
Nitro recieved the Rageclaw and Magbolt chips from Chris, and he rushed forward to meet his foes. He first activated the Magbolt, intending to draw in and hit the Spikey, then he quickly slashed horizontally with the Rageclaw, attempting to take both Metools out with one swipe.
Summary:
1: Magbolt1 at Spikey (90elec + Stun1)
2: Rageclaw at MetoolA (40dmg + Slashing)
3: Rageclaw at MetoolB (40dmg + Slashing)
((bump))
Now stunned, the Spikey had no chance of avoiding the powerful Magbolt Nitro pulled out, killing the dog-virus from under its riders. The Metools were angry now, and they produced more pickaxes from thin air, as programs like them could easily do, and whacked the ground in unison to create a very large shockwave. Nitro didn't evade the shockwave in time (10) but the Metools didn't really bother to get out of the way of his claws, either.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
Spikey: DELETED

Nitro.EXE: 120HP

-BATTLE ONE, VICTORY!!-

Rewards: 200z
"Well," Nitro said as he collected the spoils from the fight. "We did learn something new today, at least. Mets can create picks out of thin air."
"Yeah, I guess I should keep that in mind next time," Chris replied. "So, you wanna keep going?"
"Yeah, we still haven't tested out the buster upgrades or Powder Keg yet, and that's what we came here to do in the first place." Nitro started walking yet again, searching for decent guinea pigs to test his new equipment on.

((Ready for battle 2))
((bonk))
As Nitro walked along the ACDC network, he did not notice that one of the panels was slightly off-color. Stepping on it, he found it to be a bad idea, as alarms started running off, and a rumble around him started. Suddenly, he felt tremors underneath his feet, and found that small micro-explosives had been set around him, cracking the floor and creating a dangerous place for him to stay around very long. It was only made worse when four holes opened up around him in every cardinal direction, and spawned a Canodumb, all four with turrets trained on him!

CannondumbA: 50HP
CannondumbB: 50HP
CannondumbC: 50HP
CannondumbD: 50HP

Terrain: 70% Normal, 30% Cracked

Nitro.EXE: 120HP (Cracked)

-BATTLE TWO, FIGHT!!-
"Oh, what fresh pressure-sensitive idiocy is this now?" Nitro said as the Cannondumbs rose up around him. He looked in each direction and was greeted with a Cannon barrel looking right down at him. He then looked down, and saw the cracked paneling beginning to crumble away under his feet. "Uh, Chris, do you have any suggestions?"
"Just gimme a sec," Chris replied, with a slightly annoyed tone. "I'm just trying to figure something out." Chris shuffled his chips around, the chips now spread out on his desk. He then stopped and picked two of them up. "Aha! Here we go!" Chris slotted them in, and Nitro recieved the chosen weapons. A Minibomb and a Guard.
"Uh, what am I supposed to do with these?" Nitro asked.
"Just use your imagination," Chris replied. "It's not that hard to figure out."
"Jeez, you don't have to insult my intelligence," Nitro mumbled to himself. Nitro looked at the tools that he had been given, and a lightbulb went off in his head. Nitro dropped the Minibomb on the ground infront of his feet, and placed the Guard on top. He then stepped on the Guard, and the Minibomb exploded, sending Nitro flying completely vertical. Nitro then began talking to his operator once again, as he began to slow down and reach the apex of the jump.
"Alright, what now?"
Nitro recieved his own Cannon instead of a response, and this time, the plan wasn't quite as convoluted. Nitro turned in the air to face one of the Cannondumbs as he began to fall. He pointed his Cannon at the virus, and fired, the kickback from his attack changing his direction to fall behind the opposite virus.

Summary:
1+2: LEVEL EIGHT CHIPTECH: EXPLOSIVE ELEVATOR (Minibomb/Guard1 combo)
3: Cannon at CannondumbA (40dmg + Knockback) (Knockback used to change direction and land behind CannondumbC)
((bonk))
At once, all the Cannondumbs fired just as Nitro executed his little trick, allowing him access to Skill: Temporary Flight. The Canodumbs all missed him, obviously. He also picked off some Canodumb HP while he was up there, and landed behind one of the turrets. Oh, and the force of the blast he made with the Minibomb earlier completely cracked the floor to make a nice large hole.

CannondumbA: 10HP
CannondumbC: 50HP

Terrain: 70% Normal, 30% Broken

Nitro.EXE: 120HP (Normal)
"Huh, that worked out better than expected," Nitro said as he looked at the resulting destruction from his last maneuver. "Now what?"
"I'm getting an idea here..." Chris said. "What if we used the new Knockback upgrade on your buster to knock the Cannondumbs into that hole? It'd be a good way to test it."
"That's a great idea, actually," Nitro remarked. "Alright, let's give it a shot!" Nitro straightened up and aimed his buster at the Cannondumb in front of him. He fired his buster at the Cannon's base, sending a small bomb at the virus. He then quickly dashed to the right and made his way to the next one. He was sure to zig zag a bit as he moved, trying to make it hard for the viruses to take aim at him.

Summary:
1: Buster at CannondumbC (2x2x2= 8 Fire + Knockback)
2: Dodge right
3: Dodge forward
((bonk))
Lifting a buster to firing point, Nitro shot at a Canodumb from behind, pushing it towards the edge of the hole. Ever so slightly, it began to tip, tip, tip.... until it finally keeled over into the hole, and ... probably not coming out of there. Also, the others' cannon shots did nothing, as Nitro zigged and zagged his way out of trouble. Simple as that.

CannondumbC: 42HP [In Hole]

Nitro.EXE: 120HP (Normal)
Nitro watched as the Cannondumb teetered over the edge of the hole.
"Yes!" Nitro shouted out. "A hole-in-one!"
"Yeah," Chris observed. "But judging from the way it fell in, we may want to step it up a bit with the next one."
"I'm way ahead of ya, Chris," Nitro said. He skidded to a halt behind the next Cannondumb, and swung his buster up in front of him. This time, he fired two bombs at the cannon, then he began moving to the next one, the one that he weakened with the Cannon attack earlier.

Summary:
1: Buster at CannondumbB (2x2x2=8 Fire + Knockback)
2: Buster at CannondumbB (2x2x2=8 Fire + Knockback)
3: Dodge Right
((bonk))
Bang, bang. Two down, two to go. Oh, and one of the remaining ones clipped him with a shell to his shoulder, too, which made him recoil backwards a bit. (20)

CannondumbB: 34HP [In Hole]
CannondumbC: 42HP [In Hole]

Nitro.EXE: 100HP (Normal)
Nitro stumbled a bit as the Cannon slug clipped his shoulder, but he managed to keep pace as he traveled around the hole. "We've got the weakened one coming up," Nitro said as he drew closer. "What do you want to do about this one?"
"I'm gonna send you the Rageclaw," Chris replied. "Do what you will, just keep your pace."
"Got it, consider it done!" Nitro said. As he came closer to the Cannondumb, Nitro held the claw out to his side. When he came within five feet, he suddenly lept up in a low arcing flip, aiming to land in a spot past the Cannondumb. As he passed over the Cannon, he attempted to scoop up the Cannon in his claw, by the barrel. He then kicked his foot back, and heaved his claw forward, in an attempt to speed up the flip. He then whipped his claw downward, hopefully slamming the Cannondumb down on the ground beneath him. Whether he succeeded or not, he landed on his feet, and kept surging forward, on towards the last of the four Cannondumbs.

Summary:
1: Dodge left
2: Throw CannondumbA at ground w/Rageclaw (20dmg + Impact)
3: Dodge left