Looking for Group

((that and he wasted an action, there is only one virii left, hit it's weak point for maximum damage! seriously, spam the sword on whoever's left, heal when you log out...))
((OOC)Edited to attack enemies. Did I target the right ones?)
(( just target shrubbyB twice and you don't need a distraction, they'll all be dead anyway...

and ignor the pm...))
Cyon deletes the Bunny and one of the Shrubbys before Void can even complain. Void kind of, blows wind, and slashes at nothing before randomly attacking a Shrubby, but not killing it. D:
Kitsune kills a Shrubby and heals himself.
And for some reason, Nitro randomly crash tackles into the near-dead Shrubby while yelling "BANZAI!" and deletes it, but injures himself.

CanondumbA: DELETED
CanondumbB: DELETED
CanondumbC: DELETED
CanondumbD: DELETED
CanondumbE: DELETED
ShrubbyA: TACKLED
ShrubbyB: DELETED
ShrubbyC: Clawed
ShrubbyD: DELETED
ShrubbyE: blasted
BunnyA: DELETED
BunnyB: DELETED
BunnyC: DELETED
BunnyD: DELETED
BunnyE: DELETED
SpookyA: Clawed
SpookyB: DELETED
SpookyC: DELETED
SpookyD: DELETED
SpookyE: DELETED

Terrain: Normal

Nitro.exe: 70 HP
Void.exe: 90 HP
Kitsune.exe: 60 HP
Cyon.exe: 60 HP

-VICTORY-
Everybody Get: Ringlog1, 280z, 4 FXP
"Well, I have to what's up with my sig, try to stay alive..." Void muttered as he picked up the chips, thinking I will want to kill you guys later

with that, void faded away as he logged out.
Shar looks at Kitsune. "I still got some fight in me if you do."
((YOU ALL GAIN 4 FXP BY THE WAY!))
"Okay," Kitsune replied to ((Shar/Cyon? I thought Shar was the human and Cyon was the navi, so how did Shar turn to Kitsune?)). "One more battle."
((Nice catch. We can just say he looked at him through the screen. I guess that means we want another. Do we assume Link logged out?))
((I guess. I don't know. Also, if the next battle is to long or hard, I might have to run. I hope that we can beat the next battle before the event.))
((What frickin' battle are you guys on!?))
((3))
((Void left right? That means the battle count resets. And if you think I am wrong, ask Twi or one of other admins.))

For some strange reason... the two navis leave Nitro behind... and find more viruses.

MetA: 40HP
MetB: 40HP
SpikeyA: 90 HP
SpikeyB: 90 HP
SpikeyC: 90 HP
SpikeyD: 90 HP

Battle 1
Cyon looks at the virii attacking him. This was it? He'd expected MORE enemies. But no need to complain. He attempts to analyze the enemies, determining who had the most health. The Spikeys.

He draws back his buster, "CAT-O-NINE TAILS!" A series of whips fly out and explode on contact on the nearest Spikey. From there he glances at the nearest Met, releasing a barrage of fire at it. Confident he had battled smartly, he began eyeing up the other enemies.

Summary:
SigAttack at SpikeyA (70 dmg)
HeatShot at MetB (40dmg+Spread1)
PreDodge
"Hey Scott," Kitsune asked.
"Yeah? What's up, Nick Furry?"
"Ha ha ha," Kitsune laughed fakely. "Just send a Ringlog."
As Cyon attacked, Scott uploaded the Ringlog1.
"No problem. Aim for the Spikeys that your partner didn't attack."
Just before firing the massive log at the enemies, Kitsune yelled, "Try to shoot your flames, pathetic viruses. You're all hot air and no fire!"
"Kitsune, what are you doing," Scott asked, as he uploaded a sword.
"Well, hopefully they will set the log on fire, making it a better weapon to destroy anybody it hits - wait!" Sensing an attack towards himself or Cyon, Kitsune charged at the enemies to intercept the attack. Slashing wildly to deflect any attack, he then plunged the sword towards the first Metool. "Pathetic viruses. All you ever want to do is attack navis and corrupt files. What is up with that, anyways?"
-----------------------------------
1) Battlechip - Ringlog1[50dmg wood] towards Spikeys
*) Intercept attack
2) Dodge
3) Battlechip - Sword[80dmg] to MetoolA
The two Metools die a horrible burning or slicey death. The first Spikey dies as well. The other three growl to each other and jump over the log, but one trips over it anyway, falling to the ground awkwardly. The other two continue on and blast balls of fire at the navis, but they both dodge.

MetA: DELETED
MetB: DELETED
SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: 90 HP
SpikeyC: 40 HP
SpikeyD: 90 HP

Kitsune.exe: 60 HP [Sword]
"Let's see who's left," Kitsune quietly said to himself. "Three of the spikeys, but one is almost defeated." Out loud, he said, "Hey Cyon? I'm going to eliminate the damaged one and attack the one on the left. I don't want to command you, but maybe you could attack the one on the right with a strong attack and the one on the left with a weak one?"

Kitsune rushed up to the injured Spikey, thrusting his blade at it. he then spun around and tried to slash the one next to it, and then jumped in front of the last one. Instead of attacking, however, he placed his sword-arm in front of him, using it as a shield. Crud, he thought, this is gonna hurt. But at least I can probably protect my partner while simultaneously guage the velocity and power of a full-HP Spikey's fireball and add the data to my virus data folder.
----------------
1) Battlechip - Sword[80dmg] to SpikeyC
2) Battlechip - Sword[80dmg] to SpikeyB
3) Take impact of SpikeyD's attack(if SpikeyD attacks)
((Bump for Shamaranda))

((IF YOU BUMP FOR SOMETHING! CLEARLY STATE WHAT IT'S FOR))
Cyon looks at his partner. "Thanks man, I hope to repay the favor one day." He surveys his surroundings, looking at the enemies Kitsune refferred to. "Shar, upload mah fave chip!" Sharmandra smiles, nods, and uploads the RageClaw. Cyon holds out a hand, more of a futile gesture because it can't actually stop Shar. "EnergyBomb too." While the bomb materializes in one of Cyon's hands, the claws jut out of the other. He leaps at the virus Kitsune attacked, and launched off toawrds the other virus, pegging a bomb at it simultaneously.

Predodge
EnergyBomb Spikey D [40x3]
RageClaw Spikey B [40+Slashing and 20+Impacting (not quite sure how that works)]
((Rageclaw whacks one virus into another, causing 20 DMG to both))

FORM BLAZING SWORD! TRUTH, JUSTICE, AND FRIENDSHIP PREVAILS OVER EVIL!

MetA: DELETED
MetB: DELETED
SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: DELETED
SpikeyC: DELETED
SpikeyD: DELETED

-VICTORY-
Both Get: Heatshot1
FXP: 1 Static
2 for Kitsune acting as a decoy