Looking for Group

(Mods, please note, I'm locking this.)
ooc: what?!? why!?!?!?!
(Why? Does there need to be one? I feel like modding you guys, and I don't want anyone interfering.)
((Woah. For a minute there, I thought you meant locked, not mod-locked...))
Ooc: *guy from mortal combat pops up* woopsie!
(No, no. MOD-locked. Locking=modlocking, if the thread is not over.)
OOC: So this doesn't affect us except for that you'll be our only battle mod?
ooc: yes, now on with the battle!
(Don't get testy with me, Niax.)

Cyon fires off two shots. So do the viruses. Both of Cyon's shots hit. The viruses aren't as lucky, only landing a single shot... but, then, for a virus, that's like winning the lottery. The shrubbies, not having been taken into consideration by Cyon as he fired off his shots, are missed entirely, however.
Nitro succeeds in ticking off a large number of virii. Most of them are blasted in some way, but a Spooky gives him one of their trademark acidic licks. Data is damaged.
Kitsune uses a simple strategy, which comes to a simple end. He only slashes once before the two virii he was about to attack come in and blast him with double zaprings. Lucky for him, he's only stunned once, and the combined electric shocks don't deal the full damage they normally would have (30). Unlucky for him, the shock overloads his sword, which then shatters into quite a few pieces. He conjures up a dust devil, but it's a fat lot of help when he's already been blasted.
The viruses all tremble as Void's darkness creeps up, almost too afraid to attack. He shotguns a bunny, and officially becomes the luckiest of the group as he is not hit by an attack this turn... Barely dodging a canondumb attack.

CanondumbA: DELETED
CanondumbB: DELETED
CanondumbC: DELETED
CanondumbD: DELETED
CanondumbE: 50 HP
ShrubbyA: 50 HP (hiding behind BunnyB)
ShrubbyB: 50 HP (hiding behind ShrubbyA)
ShrubbyC: 40 HP (hiding behind SpookyC)
ShrubbyD: 50 HP (hiding behind CanondumbE)
ShrubbyE: 50 HP (hiding behind CanondumbE)
BunnyA: DELETED
BunnyB: 50 HP
BunnyC: 40 HP
BunnyD: DELETED
BunnyE: 50 HP
SpookyA: 50 HP
SpookyB: 40 HP
SpookyC: 50 HP
SpookyD: 40 HP
SpookyE: 50 HP

Terrain: Normal

Nitro.exe: 125 HP
Void.exe: 100 HP
Kitsune.exe: 70 HP <Stun! -1 Action!>
Cyon.exe: 70 HP
Cyon smiles. Two enemies down. That's good. He looks at the remaining ones. Over a dozen. That's bad. He smirks at the joke he silently made. He looks at Sharmandra. "Whaddawe got left?" Sharmandra glances, "Well we got a Rageclaw, a Cannon, a..." Cyon interrupts, "That will do." Sharmandra uploads the Cannon chip, which Cyon charges. When it is released, it takes the form or an arrow shaped beam of rapidly shifting energy, almost holding its shape perfectly. He precisely aims it at an enemy who he can see the shadow of other enemies behind it. Cyon crouches down, prepared to leap at the slightest movement toward him.

Summary
Cannon (40 DMG +10 for untapped power) at Canondumb E
Predodge
Predodge

OOC: Thanks Link.
((You're not targeting anything Shar))

"Eugh!" Was the only thing that
Nitro said after being licked by one of the Spookys. Nitro decided to keep away from them for the time being. He instead turned his focus on the two Shrubbys trying to hide behind the same Cannondumb. As if Chris was reading his mind, a large bear claw appeared over his right hand. He jumped over the Cannondumb in a huge somersaulting arc, and landed directly behind the Shrubbys. Then, with a swift spin, he slashed through both of the virii.

Summary:
1: Jump (predodge)
2+3: Rageclaw to ShrubbyD and E (40dmg each)
*First cooldown turn for Bomb Barrage
"You will pay for that," Kitsune growled as he recovered from the stun. "Scott, get me the Shotgun chip."
"Okay," Scott replied, "You don't have to yell at me." As Scott slotted in the chip, Kitsune threw fireballs at the viruses, just landing short but not detonating. He then used a burst of wind to move himself a little to the right... then a little more...
Finally! two of the Bunnies are lined up. He had just one shot... he fired it, hoping to take them both out.
-------------------------
1) stun recover
2) Signature attack: Kitsune-bi [3 5-hit taunting fireball targets]
*) Gust to Kitsune to move/dodge
3) Battlechip - Shotgun[50dmg + splash] to BunnyB, possible splash to BunnyC
Void focused on the virri as the shadows floated around the field, "Damian, no-one is focusing on the ghosts. Send me a cannon..."

<On it's way, cannon, battlechip in!>Damian said, slotting the chip in. Some of the shadows condensed around Void's left arm, forming into the barrel of the over sized blaster. taking careful aim at one of the virri, Void slowly pulled the trigger and sent the pulse flying at the virri. Taking a step back, Void perpared himself to jump out of the way of any oncoming attacks...

---

actions:

1) sig one maintenance - approching darkness (2nd last turn)
2) canon @ SpookyB (40)
3) predodge
Void activates his sig, and fires at a spooky. As the shot flies through the air, the combined fear of the sigattack and the incoming shot cause the enemy to just stand there, helpless, as the attack nears. After being blasted and deleted, one of the dead (or is it re-dead?) spooky's compadres tries to hit him with a shot, but fails.
Kitsune throws out three fireballs, and then gusts himself directly away from an attack. Unfortunately, it throws off his aim, and he only hits a single bunny.
Cyon hits a stationary target. Congrats.
Nitro tries to jump at the third and last Shrubbies, and the last one is taken out after Cyon blasts its protector. The spooky guarding the other shrubby stops him cold, though, firing its tongue at his face like a fist. The shrubby then kicks him when he's down, hitting him in the head with a log. Why that cowardly little... *muttered curses*

CanondumbA: DELETED
CanondumbB: DELETED
CanondumbC: DELETED
CanondumbD: DELETED
CanondumbE: DELETED
ShrubbyA: 50 HP (hiding behind SpookyD)
ShrubbyB: 50 HP (hiding behind SpookyA)
ShrubbyC: 40 HP (hiding behind SpookyC)
ShrubbyD: 50 HP (hiding behind BunnyC)
ShrubbyE: 10 HP (hiding behind SpookyE)
BunnyA: DELETED
BunnyB: DELETED
BunnyC: 40 HP
BunnyD: DELETED
BunnyE: 50 HP
SpookyA: 50 HP
SpookyB: DELETED
SpookyC: 50 HP
SpookyD: 40 HP
SpookyE: 50 HP

Terrain: Normal

Nitro.exe: 100 HP
Void.exe: 100 HP
Kitsune.exe: 70 HP
Cyon.exe: 70 HP
It takes great skill to hit a nonmoving target with a huge, possibly semi-homing bolt of energy. I'm quite proud of it.

Cyon surveys the battle field, deciding who to attack next. "Aaww... the ghosts. Little viri are behind them. Let's kill'em." Sharmandra, guessing Cyon's next request, uploads a Rageclaw chip. Things that look like sharp, usty pipes that are bent at the tip burt from Cyon's fists as he runs at the nearest enemy, impaling it with the momentum of the sprint. He then transfers the claw to his other hand while kicking off of the virus, sending him flying fist first into another virus, claw glowing green.

Predodge (Survey)
Rageclaw at SpookyD (40 DMG)
Rageclaw at SpookyE (40 DMG + 10 DMG for Untapped Power)
"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!" Nitro shouted. "I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHER [censored] SPOOKYS IN THIS MOTHER [no dice] DUCK! Send me the Minibomb!"
"You should probably calm down a bi-" Chris began.
"NOW!"
"Alright, alright!" Chris hastily loaded the battlechip and a Minibomb appeared in Nitro's hand. He then threw the Minibomb as hard as he could at the Spooky that had attacked him previously. He then lept back and prepared for incoming attacks.

Summary:
1: Minibomb at SpookyC (60dmg)
2: Leap back (dodge)
3: Autododge
*: Second Cooldown turn
(Link, edit out the Godmoding, or that spooky is not going to die. Without question.)
(Is shoving the bomb in its mouth considered godmoding even though it could spit it out, or is that after he's already edited it?)
(No, shoving the bomb in is godmoding. Spitting the bomb back out is what I'll make it do if he doesn't edit it out. >: D)
"Any idea what we should do, Kitsune," Scott asked his navi.
Kitsune replied sarcastically, "uh... I know this one... kill the viruses?"
"Uh... I mean how."
"...battlechips?"
"....."
"I'm right, aren't I?"
"... sending Thunder1 and ElecRing1, fire at BunnyC and SpookyA."
As soon as Kitsune received the Thunder chip data, he fired it out his mouth at the Bunny. However, he took longer to fire the ElecRing. "Aiming....." Kitsune growled to himself, "locking on.... adjust to possible scenarios - damage, fading out, sudden dodge..... ROOAAR!" The ElecRing was like a huge blade made of elecricity. It rocketed towards the ghastly ghost, as he put his tails in front of his face.
"You.. are cowering," Scott asked Kitsune, amazed.
"No... I'm preparing for the upcoming attacks. There is no way I can dodge, so I'm....."
Out of the blue, a raging storm of wind gusted around Kitsune, forming a dome. "...shielding myself using all... my...pow...er........"
The wind was stronger than Kitsune had ever done before. Could it be too much power?
------
1) Battlechip - Thunder1[40ElecDmg+homing+stun1] to BunnyC
2) Battlechip - ElecRing1[40ElecDmg+stun1] to SpookyA
*) Gust to self - protect self[dodge]
3) Block with tails[dodge]