Looking for Group

"I'm ready to fight...ugh...." Kitsune said.
"What's the matter," Scott asked his navi. "I thought navis couldn't get sick."
"Its just.... switching off Dark Mode without cooldown seems to have made me feel bad... maybe I should prepare more, and not just shut it off."
"Yeah. Especially since it seems to be being triggered by Void, and is probably trying to 're-trigger'.
"Should I let it?"
"... why not? It might help the virus busting."

Kitsune turned to the other navis. "Sorry about the distraction," he said weakly. "Had ta talk to my Netop. I'm ready to fight. You guys are great fighters. Good thing we are on the same team." A vicious look overcame his eyes. "For now," he added. "Did I say that? Sorry. Stupid alternate modes triggering without being told to."

((Wait.. a chargeshot.. would that have done enough damage to defeat the enemy?))
"heh..." Void chuckled, "This is getting good..."

<Yeah but he's catching on, you better tone it down...>Damian said back.

"Hey Virri! Come and get us!"Void shouted for no real reason, kind of a joke.

((shhhh!! don't point it out!!!))
(*Facepalm*
Please, describe buster attacks as such.
Battle?)
"I hate to say this," Kitsune said, "but isn't it unusual that even after taunted, not even one virus attacks us? I have a bad feeling about this... though no matter what happens, there should be something to destroy!"
Suddenly, Kitsune appeared to be thinking hard. "I wonder.... Gah, the damage," he yelled, with explosions coming off him. "I... cannot continue...."
"No!" Scott yelled. "You have to be all right! Pleas- wait a minute... understood."
Kitsune lied upon the ground, seeming to be near-dead -
-until he winked at his allies. "I... cannot get up..." Kitsune said weakly. He then silently laughed.
((Battle!))
CYon pumps his fist into the air. Winning was fun. He looked around and walked up to Nitro. "Looks like you know how to blow stuff up." He smirks.

(BATTLE!)
(Eh, sorry. What I meant was: Battle#?)
This ploy isn't going to work, Kitsune thought. Cyon is acting as if me dying doesn't matter to him.

((Battle 2))
OOC: Ploy? You just winked at us. He knows your not dyeing. And why are you even acting that way anyway?
((I'm a little confused meself zy, so I'm just gonna ignore it 'till you clarify it.))

Nitro turned to Cyon. "Thanks," he said. "It's one of my many hobbies, along with stamp collecting and buliding ships in bottles," He added jokingly.
((I'm trying to trick any hostiles into thinking that I'm dying. People acting like nothing's happening probably won't help this out.))
OOC: They're viruses. Nice attempt, but I'm gonna play as if Cyon didn't catch on.

Cyon laughs, then halts abruptly, looking at his ally on the ground. "Is it me, or does it look like Fox-Boy took more hits then I noticed?"
void slowly shakes his head at thier antics...

"There are better ways to attract virri"
Cyon nods, "THat's what we're doing? I say just sit down, they'll come to us. MIght as well talk while we have the chance, in my opinion."
LOOKEE MORE VIRUSES!

CanondumbA: 50 HP
CanondumbB: 50 HP
CanondumbC: 50 HP
CanondumbD: 50 HP
CanondumbE: 50 HP
ShrubbyA: 50 HP (hiding behind CanondumbA)
ShrubbyB: 50 HP (hiding behind CanondumbB)
ShrubbyC: 50 HP (hiding behind CanondumbC)
ShrubbyD: 50 HP (hiding behind CanondumbD)
ShrubbyE: 50 HP (hiding behind CanondumbE)
BunnyA: 50 HP
BunnyB: 50 HP
BunnyC: 50 HP
BunnyD: 50 HP
BunnyE: 50 HP
SpookyA: 50 HP
SpookyB: 50 HP
SpookyC: 50 HP
SpookyD: 50 HP
SpookyE: 50 HP

Terrain: Normal

Nitro.exe: 140 HP
Void.exe: 100 HP
Kitsune.exe: 100 HP
Cyon.exe: 90 HP

-HM! THIS SEEMS LIKE A LOT-
-BATTLE 2-
-BOTHER THIS NONSENSE!-
OOC: Can I target Energybomb's mutliple hits on different enemies?
((No))
Sharmandra sighs, "Whaddawe do now?" Cyon shrugs, "Lot of enemies, why can't we just target as many as we can?" Sharmandra nods, "Like last battle?" Cyon smiles, "Exactly."

Cyon charges up his buster rapidly as Sharmandra uploads a chip. He fires out a burst of energy, a solid wave of crackling teal. As the burst hits, a cloud of dust quickly expands from the impact point. Fearing counter-fire, he leaps above the battle field as Sharmandra uploads another chip. Before he can fire it, Sharmandra shouts, "Power it up!". Cyon's buster glows green, and the fireball that would typically launch from it is much larger, and much more dangerous.

Summary
Shotgun (50DMG+Spread1) at CanonDumb B
PreDodge.
HeatShot(40DMG+Spread1+10DMG for Untapped Power) at CanonDumb D
Nitro stared at the sudden appearance of the 20 or so virii that now stood before them. "This does not look good." He said. "The best strategy here would probably be to hit as many of the virii as you can at once." He shouted this to his fellow Navis then started talking to Chris. "I'm gonna use the Bomb Barrage," he said." What chips do we have that can hit more than one enemy?"
Chris looked at the chips in his pocket. "I've got a Shotgun and a Heatshot." Chris replied.
"Be ready to load them once I'm done." Nitro said. Suddenly he lept up into the air and unleashed a hailstorm of bombs on the enemies below. Then as he landed, a gun appeared on each of his hands, the left containing a single round of ammunition, the right a flame waiting to burst forth. He dashed towards one of the Cannondumbs and fired the gun on his left hand. He the ran towards another cannon and fired the other gun at it.

Summary:
1: Bomb Barrage at CannondumbC, ShrubbyC, BunnyA and C, and SpookyB and D (5dmg per bomb x 2 bombs each= 10dmg each)
2: Shotgun at CannondumbA (50dmg + Spread1)
3: Heatshot at CannondumbC (40dmg + Spread1)
Suddenly, in a blinding flash, Kitsune attempts to deliver a powerful strike of the sword Scott pre-loaded for the strategy to the first three bunnies, and then uses a powerful gust of wind to stur up a major dust devil around him. "....die," Kitsune growled, as he slid backwards, using the dust devil to hide him.
"Scum viruses."
-----------------------------------
1) Battlechip - Sword[80dmg sword] to BunnyA
2) Battlechip - Sword[80dmg sword] to BunnyB
3) Battlechip - Sword[80dmg sword] to BunnyC
*) Gust to make obscuring dust devil[a dodge]
Void chuckels at the sudden appearance of virri, "See, lots of ways..." Void's face fell though when he saw his teammates were fighting all out with little or no regard for their own safety... "Well, nows as good a time as any..."

Spreading his arms out, shadows begin to leak off of Void and slowly begin to fill the battlefield. Every where they go, a damp chill seems to follow, brining the feelings of fear and emptiness with it. Void calls out to the virri in a demonic voice,"do you wonder why I'm called Void? I am the end, the dark abyss that all creatures of the net eventually wind up..."

"I am one of the dark, the shadows. When you are alone and feel like someone is watching you, it is one of us that it there. I am the shadow on the moonlit night, filling you to the brim with fright. See the emptiness that awaits you in death..."

Damian, not wanting to interrupt Void, slotted in a shotgun battlechip. Void's arm twisted into the long double barrel and aimed at one of the virri. pulling the trigger, the bullets went flying at it's intended target. Void smiled at this and stood back to watch his attack do it's magic...

---

actions
1) sig1-approching darkness(3 turns of fear to all enemies as long as i action is used)
2) shotgun @ bunnyD (50 dmg+splash)
3) watch (predodge)