Looking for Group

Void starts to struggle as the shadows fade away, leaving the virri at full power again.<Quick use our last chip to...>Damian started, but was quickly cut off by a resounding no from void.
"there is a shrubby over there that can't last much longer, it doesn't need a chip to go down..."

Flinging a shadowy dagger at the weak creature, void shouts out, "SHADOW DAGGER!"

realizing he may of drawn attention to himself, he quickly glances around to see if there is anything coming his way...

---

Actions:

1) sig 1 focus(last turn)
2) buster to ShrubbyE (? attack (basic))
3) glance(auto-dodge)
((BOOMP!!!))
(Unmodlocked)

MOAR STUF HAPENS.

CanondumbA: DELETED
CanondumbB: DELETED
CanondumbC: DELETED
CanondumbD: DELETED
CanondumbE: DELETED
ShrubbyA: 50 HP (hiding behind SpookyD)
ShrubbyB: 50 HP (hiding behind SpookyA)
ShrubbyC: 40 HP (hiding behind SpookyC)
ShrubbyD: 50 HP (hiding behind BunnyC)
ShrubbyE: 2 HP (hiding behind SpookyE)
BunnyA: DELETED
BunnyB: DELETED
BunnyC: DELETED
BunnyD: DELETED
BunnyE: 50 HP
SpookyA: 10 HP
SpookyB: DELETED
SpookyC: DELETED
SpookyD: DELETED
SpookyE: DELETED

Terrain: Normal

Nitro.exe: 90 HP
Void.exe: 90 HP
Kitsune.exe: 60 HP
Cyon.exe: 60 HP
(I was just hit, not stunned or anything, right?)
((if there is nothing next to your name, aside from hp, then no))
"Hey Scott," Kitsune asked, "can you send the Rageclaw? Its the only good chip we have left."
"No problem," replied Scott. "Rageclaw in."
Kitsune's claws grew much more powerful, as he jumped toward the close-together Bunny and Spooky. Delivering a massive slash to the area where the Spooky is, he turned toward the Bunny, with a flurry of light slashes.
"That takes care of those enemies," he said as he jumped back. "Just hope our teammates know what they are doing."
--------------
1) Battlechip - Rageclaw[40dmg] to SpookyA
2) Battlechip - Rageclaw[40dmg] to BunnyE
3) Battlechip - Rageclaw[40dmg] to BunnyE
((Bump... anybody there? Niax, Sharmandra?))
OOC: Sorry, I didnt wanna be the first one to post, lol.

Cyon looks around. "Any chips left?" Sharmandra shakes his head, "Nah, stick with RageClaw." Cyon nods. He dashes up to an enemy, ducks down, then springs up, slicing with a vicious uppercut. He then turns at his next opponent and smiles. Another bush. How exciting. He lanches himself at another, blades glowing and uses his momentum to launch him out of danger into the air.

SUMMARY:

Rageclaw Shrubby C (40 dmg)
Rageclaw+Untapped Power Shrubby D (50 dmg)
Predodge
((I had to get something approved, sorry...

also, all part in red are Void's hallucination. Do not react to anything in these parts...))

"Dammit," Void muttered to himself, annoyed at his weak attack, "That wasn't strong enough, and my darkness wore off..."

Void looked at the last of the shadows fading out, when a familiar creature popped out of one of them.

"Heya Boss, you're looking weaker than usual," The imp like creature said casually, taking a long pull on his cigar and blowing it in Void's direction, "The big kahuna is really disappointed that you let yourself go..."

"What?!? Where is he?" Void asked stunned, looking around."Well, he WAS here..." The imp said, pointing a fading shadow. Looking at it Void could see a large red eye glaring at him, before the shadow faded away.

"But the big guy decided to give you a second chance," The imp said, holding up what seemed to be a black crystal shard,"Here's a new way to reach us, but it'll hurt a little..."

"Doesn't matter, if it'll boost my standards, then do it..."

"Okay then, but don't complain about it later..."The imp said. Suddenly leaping at Void's neck, stabbing the crystal into his voice box.

"What th---HHHHHRRRKKKK!!!" Void yelled in panic as he grabbed his neck, pitching forward onto all fours. Trying to regain his breath as he struggled for air.

Damian, Watching what was going on through his PET, was accustomed to void talking to air, but this was something new. <VOID!> Damian yelled at him, Panicing at what happened, Before his suddenly blacked out, with the words "system error" on his screen. Damian frantically jabbed at the buttons on his PET, starting the diagnostic. after a few moments, the words "file modification" popped up. <What is going on?> Damian muttered...

Void on the other hand, was much worse off. he had begun to hack and cough, brining up pieces of shadowy black code, which as soon as it hit the ground, began to crawl and slither down the cracks in the tiles. Void slowly regained his composure and slowly stood up. Looking around he noticed that that damn imp seemed to run off. <Void!> Damian said through the PET, which finally got it's picture back, <You OK in there?>

"Yeah, sorry if I worried you..." Void muttered.
<You lost your sig!>
"What?!"
<Yeah, all there is is a random jumble of letters in it's place...>
"Dammit, Well let's get this over and Find out what's wrong."

Turning to the shrubby he had attacked before, Void was annoyed at it, since it was still alive. "Shadow Dagger!" Throwing the dagger at it with the best of his ability. Void then looked around at the battlefield, trying to regain his composure.

---

Actions:

1) file corruption(wasted)
2) buster @ ShrubbyE (8 dmg)
3) autododge
((BUMP!))
(I havent noticed Link on lately, if we go without him, it just assumes he used all three moves as dodges, right?)
((I believe so. However... LINK! IT! IS! YOUR! TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Think he heard me? ))
(( i give him 2 more days...))
((Five days since last RP post... ya, not going to make ya wait any longer for Link to post))

While some of their attacks hit, and some missed... the Navis had to face four more viruses to finish their long battle. Course, that was before some logs came right at them. Two of them went flying at Kitsune, one of them hitting the little fox fellow on the nose... with the force of anger or something like that. The third log barreled over Void's head. The bunny fired a it's ring of electrical current at Cyon, which missed my nanometers
CanondumbA: DELETED
CanondumbB: DELETED
CanondumbC: DELETED
CanondumbD: DELETED
CanondumbE: DELETED
ShrubbyA: 50 HP
ShrubbyB: 50 HP
ShrubbyC: Clawed
ShrubbyD: 50 HP
ShrubbyE: blasted
BunnyA: DELETED
BunnyB: DELETED
BunnyC: DELETED
BunnyD: DELETED
BunnyE: 10 HP
SpookyA: Clawed
SpookyB: DELETED
SpookyC: DELETED
SpookyD: DELETED
SpookyE: DELETED

Terrain: Normal

Nitro.exe: 90 HP
Void.exe: 90 HP
Kitsune.exe: 50 HP
Cyon.exe: 60 HP
Cyon sighs. So many enemies. He glances at Shar. "Anything left?" Shar nods, "An energybomb." Cyon nods, "Now." Cyon winds himself back and launches himself into a pin, throwing the bomb at one enemy, whipping another (quckly pausing to charge it up), and continues his spin, ending a safee distance away.

Summary:

Energybomb ShrubbyD [40x3]
Standard Buster Bunny E [8 +10 for untapped power]
Predodge
Void rubbed his neck gingerly, wincing slightly as the fresh wound stung, and spat out some black spittle that splattered as it hit the ground. Looking around at his team mates, Void muttered on a private channel to Damian in a disgusted tone, "We're apparently the best ones here, even though I'm the weakest navi."

<Yeah, but this could be helpful by getting those cross things everyone's been talking abou---> "That doesn't matter," Void said cutting off Damian mid sentence, "Even if we did want to continue fighting, we've lost our sig attack, we have to get repaired. It would be a good time to duck out."

Sighing, Damian replied, <All right, but wait till the end of the battle, then we leave. We may have need of meat shields later.>

Void, chuckled at this, pleased at the plan for later events. Looking around for the remaining targets, Void noticed that there was a Virri that was near death, and readied a dagger. But a small hand grabbed Void's arm, as he was about to throw the projectile. "Dammit, I'm not going to let you make the same mistake again," The imp scolded Void as he glared angrily at the much larger navi, "You could use your rageclaw chip to throw the virus at another one, then kill the second one." "That's a pretty good idea..." Void muttered.

<What's a good idea?> Damian said, <Who are yo-->. "We don't have time for this, just send me the rageclaw..." Void said, cutting him off. Damian complied as he quickly he could, slotting in the chip with a small 'snick'.

Void looked at his hand as the chip started to take its effect, and smiled as his hand began to twist and distort. The bones started to elongate to twice their regular length and his nails rapidly grew into foot long talons. Glancing up at his target, Void was annoyed when he saw that one of his companions was stepping outside of his bounds by attacking HIS target. "That won't do," Void muttered to himself, raising a hand in a beckoning gesture. Suddenly the viruses own shadow betrayed it as the shadow grew a long clawed arm and grabbed for it. Throwing the helpless virus towards void, Void brought up his clawed hand and skewered it on his claws. Turning to another virus void threw it at it with enough force to dislodge the poor creature and send it flying at its ally. Void dashed at the second virus, and brought his clawed hand down in a sweeping motion.

Turning towards the no doubt stunned navi, and turned to give him a small gesture, saying, "And that's how you kill off the weak ones..."

---

Actions
*) gust - bunnyE to Void's melee range
1) rageclaw throw — 20 dmg @ BunnyE, 20 dmg @ ShrubbyA
2) rageclaw @ ShrubbyA for 40 dmg
3) torment (autododge)
"Crud," muttered Kitsune, while slashing The second Shrubby. Out loud, he asked, "Can you send me that healing chip?"
"Sure," replied his NetOp. "Use your Kitsune-Bi in the meantime."
Healed by the Recover10 chip, Kitsune focused his powers towards using Kitsune-Bi. But nothing happened. "Uh... Scott?"
"Yeah, I know. SigAttack files have been changed. I have disabled Kitsune-Bi until I better understand the system. I heard something about a pool..."
"Then why did you tell me to use it?"
"Wouldn't you do the same if our roles were reversed?
------------------------
1) Battlechip - Rageclaw[40dmg] to ShrubbyB
2) Battlechip - Ragelcaw[40dmg] to ShrubbyB
3) Battlechip - Recov10 [+10hp] to Kitsune
((You're allowed to use your sigs as normal until you log out.))
((Point's to 2 posts ago when imp corrupted void's sig...

I'm not rewriteing that))
((I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to ZYborg))