Looking for Group

Shar and Cyon jumo and cheer simultaneously, "WE ON FIRE!" Cyon cracks his knuckles, "Nice. By the way, thanks man. You done or up for some more?"
"No problem," Scott said. "You up to another battle?"
"Sure," Kitsune said. "I'm glad I could help, Cyon. Let's fight some more viruses. Maybe we'll even fight the legendary Supermet!"
"The what?" Scott asked.
"The Supermet! It is infinitely huge! It can crush navis with its feet, and kill them just by looking at them!"
"Are you serious?"
"No. The Supermet is really just a very smart Met. I've been researching strange viruses... think we can find some, Cyon?"
((For the love of god state what battle number you're on when you ask for your battle))

Cyon and Kitsune stumble upon more viruses.
Some really, creepy viruses.

SpookyA: 50 HP
SpookyB: 50 HP
SpookyC: 50 HP
SpookyD: 50 HP
SpookyE: 50 HP
SpookyF: 50 HP
SpookyG: 50 HP
SpookyH: 50 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Kitsune.exe: 60 HP
Cyon.exe: 60 HP

-IT'S SHOWTIME-
-BATTLE 2-
-ACTION-
"Let's see how smart these phantoms are," Kitsune said. "Load up the RingLog!"
"No problem," Scott said as he inserted the chip. "What are you going to do?"
"This." Then, Kitsune pointed behind the Spookys and yelled, "HEY LOOK! A DISTRACTION!". After a very short amount of time, he fired the RingLog at them. He followed up by sending a wave of air at the fourth Spooky. "Load up my sword, please," he asked Scott. Quickly, the chip data flows to Kitsune's arm, turning into a sword. He then runs up and slashes at the third and fifth Spooky.
-------------------------
*) HEY LOOK! A DISTRACTION!
1) Battlechip - ringlog1[50dmg wood]
*) Gust to SpookyD
2) Battlechip - Sword[80dmg] to SpookyC
3) Battlechip - Sword[80dmg] to SpookyE
Cyon smiles and laughs. "KILL THE VIRII!" Sharmandra mimicks him, using a foreign accent and overexageratted talking. Three chips are uploaded in rapid succession, and 3 massive barrages of flames and energy surge towards the enemies.

Shotgun[50+Spread1] to SpookyG
HeatShot[40+Spread1+10 for untapped power] to SpookyB
HeatShot[40+Spread1] to SpookyD
Things die. An unattacked ghost attacks Kitsune for making a silly distraction.

SpookyA: DELETED
SpookyB: DELETED
SpookyC: DELETED
SpookyD: 10 HP
SpookyE: DELETED
SpookyF: 50 HP
SpookyG: DELETED
SpookyH: DELETED

Kitsune.exe: 45 HP
Cyon.exe: 60 HP
"Wisdom gained," Kitsune groaned. "Never insult a Spooky, especially by using tricks working only on idiots. Anyways....."
"Anyways what," asked Scott.
Instead of answering, Kitsune concentrated intensely on the damaged ghost virus, trying to push it to the other one. Finally, Kitsune said something. <<Ready for Rageclaw,>> Kitsune said.
"Wha... oh. Wisdom mode. You must have a very good idea. Here it is!"
Both of Kitsune's front paws turned into fearsome claws, which he tried clap together through the Spookies. When his hands came together, they created a powerful shockwave.
Scott just stared at the attack, speachless. I've never seen Rageclaws make shockwaves, he thought.
-----------
*) Gust to SpookyD, push to SpookyF
1) Battlechip - Rageclaw[20dmg] to SpookyD, into SpookyF[20dmg]
2) Battlechip - Rageclaw[20dmg] to SpookyF, into SpookyD[20dmg]
3) Battlechip - Rageclaw[20dmg] to SpookyF, into SpookyD[20dmg]
((I thought that Rageclaw could also deal 40 damage to just one enemy.))
((bump for Sharmandra))
((Dude, I'm always aware of the topic, its just a question of wether I have time to post.))
Cyon smiles at the few enemies left, confident but wary. "Aight, let's finish this!" A RageClaw erups from his fist as he rapidly slashes at his two remaining enemies.

Summary:
Predogde
Rageclaw[40+Slashing] SpookyF
RageClaw[40+Slashing] SpookyD
(Eh, zyborg? It can.)

BLASTED!
Not before Cyon takes a hit from a Spooky tongue as he charges, though.

SpookyA: DELETED
SpookyB: DELETED
SpookyC: DELETED
SpookyD: DELETED
SpookyE: DELETED
SpookyF: DELETED
SpookyG: DELETED
SpookyH: DELETED

Kitsune.exe: 45 HP
Cyon.exe: 45 HP

-Victory!-
Prizes: 200z each

FXP: 2 Static
Sharmandra does a little dance, singing along. "We fought a viiiiirus, and we done shot it. We fought a viiirus, and we wooon." Cyon rolls his eyes and glances at Kitune, "Wanna learn some more?"

(Battle 3)
"Sorry," Kitsune apologized to Cyon. "I don't think I can battle right now. See ya later!" Kitsune then logged out.
Cyon looks around at the empty net, debating. Sharmandra smiles, "More?" Cyon cracks his knuckles and nods.

((Battle 1))
Virus Attack!

MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 40 HP
MetoolD: 40 HP

-IT'S SHOWTIME-
-BATTLE 1-
-ACTION!-
Cyon cracks his knuckles. Busting solo was a tad boring. "One more for now?" Shar nods.

Cyon smirks, "Can't argue with a classic" as Sharmandra uploads RageClaw. Cyon runs full speed at a virus, then simply pivoting upon contact in an attemp to hit another. He continues his run past the virrii to escape any coutnerattacks.

RageClaw MetoolA [40/Slashing]
RageClaw MetoolB [40/Slashing]
PreDodge
Two down. One attacks. You dodge.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: 40 HP
MetoolD: 40 HP