6 Bladed Swordsman

((Hitokiri is a sword-type navi.))
(swords do not gain +10 attack from sword types anymore, read up on the new rulez for subtypes)
((Damn. Fine, changed.))
The slashes hacked through the two Spikeys, but wasn't quite able to destroy either of them. One of the other Spikeys opened its maw and spat fire toward the Navi. Hitokiri managed to avoid the sphere of flame.

SpikeyA: 10
SpikeyB: 10
SpikeyC: 90
SpikeyD: 90
SpikeyE: 90
SpikeyF: 90

Hitokiri: 130
((Sorry for delay. Slaying zombies, hot sex with men, its all in some book somewhere.))

Hitokiri stuck out his tounge and put his thumbs to his ear and closed his eyes. "Nyah nyah nyah nyah!" He laughed, and Glenn stared. "Do you always have to make fun of every bad guy you come across?" He asked. "Yes I do". The navi answered. Hitokiri's swords began to spin like a pinwheel around him, while he twirled his hand in the air. Gaining speed and altitude, they shifted forward toward a Spikey at lightning-quick speed. And with a quick movement, they were on the other side of the Spikey, and then returned to Hitokiri, circling him.

A large small Cannon appeared on Hitokiri's arm. "Say hello to Net-Satan for me." He laughed. "'Cause some day im gonna meet him." And after those words, the Cannon fired, and the bullet headed straight toward a second Spikey. Hitokiri could not tell wether it hit. He was too busy laughing. A sure sign of madness.

Overview:
Blade Wheel at SpikeyA = 60dmg
Cannon at SpikeyB = 40dmg
Dodge

((Don't ask about the madness thing. I just felt like it. And am tired and cant think of anything else.))
The lead Spikey was cut to ribbons by Hitokiri's Blade Wheel, and his small large Cannon wiped another off the face of the Net. Fireballs came raining in from all sides--he managed to leap out of the way of most of them, but one of the blazing projectiles caught him square in the chest.

SpikeyA: DELETED!
SpikeyB: DELETED!
SpikeyC: 90
SpikeyG: 90

Hitokiri: 100 HP
As Hitokiri wiped off what ashes he could, he looked at the Spikey who hit him with an angry look. "Oh...." He jumped in the air and aimed a newly placed shotgunt that replaced his arm. "Hell..." He pointed it at the Spikey who hit him with a ball of fire. "NO!" The shotgun fired a shell, heading straight for the Spikey. Gaining and gaining speed, it reached its destination, and all Hitokiri could hear was the shotgun bullet. "Don't mess with me."

A large claw replaced Hitokiri's hand. "Bonzai!" He rushed towards a the Spikey he fired the shotgun at, hopped in the air, doing a frontflip, and sliced his large claw at the virus. He thought he could almost hear the CLEAVE. The claw dissapeared, and he jumped backwards, landing on his feet. "Wooh.. Im gettin good at this!"

Overview:
Shotgun to SpikeyC = 50dmg
Rageclaw to SpikeyC = 40dmg
Dodge
((Bumpin' in da club.))
(())
Hitokiri slays the fiery virus amid a hail of fireballs. All miss but one, taking him center-of-mass just as he finishes talking.

SpikeyC: DELETED

Hitokiri: 70 HP

((Oh crap! Im almost out of chips!))

Hitokiri grunted. "Not good.. Low on chips.. Slowly getting beat, this is not good at all!" "Well, Im sending you what chips we have left. Use them wisely, because after that, we're out of chips." The navi shrugged. "And if this doesn't work, I can just lay back and die." A heatshot appeared over each hand. "Here goes nuthin'!" Hitokiri stood his ground, and aimed the heatshots at the same Spikey. "Chew on this, you stinkin' wolf!" And with a bang, the two balls of flame launched off toward the Spikey. "Hope to god this hits.", Hitokiri prayed. "Pray Hitokiri. Pray like you never have prayed before." "I've never prayed before." He replied to Glenn. "Shut up and pray."

Overview:
1,2: x2 Heatshots to SpikeyD = 40+40
3. Dodge
((Omega Bumpaton Cannon! 50 damage and 30 extra bump damagae! Man, am I getting creative.))
Both Heatshots hit but.... it still lives! It fires an attack that misses, but one of the allies still manages to clip Hitokiri.

SpikeyD: 10

Hitokiri: 40 HP
Hitokiri was kneeling, holding his arm after being hit by the Spikey. "Hitokiri!" Glenn shrieked at the monitor. "Hitokiri! Are you alright!?" The navi then looked back at Glenn. "Yeah. I think I'm okay.." He stood and stared at the rest of his foes. "I don't think I can do this.... I'm gonna get deleted out here if I don't do something. But I have something in mind." He stood and looked at his adversaries. The large flaming wolves have proved to be more then meets the eye, and he was already weakened from his other battles. Hitokiri's mind raced. He didn't know what to do, but a thought crossed his mind.

Arm raised in the air, he moved his arm around in a circular motion, spinning and turning. The 6 swords, a few inches above his arm, began to spin with the navis arm. Going around faster and faster, the blades pointed outward and reached a very fast speed. Then, as quick as lightning, they flew off toward one of the virii. As the blades came closer and closer towards the Spikey, Hitokiri looked away. The navi was too nervous to look. He knew that if this missed, he was done for. He turned, to see the outcome, keeping at the ready incase of an oncoming fireball while his back was turned.

Overview:
Blade Wheel - SpikeyE = 70dmg
Dodge
Dodge
Htiokiri's attack hit. He dodges the attacks from the healthy Spikeys, but the injured ones are too lazy to move.

SpikeyD: 10
SpikeyE: 20

Hitokiri: 40 HP
((Can I jack out right now, or is there some sort of catch?))
((You could TRY.))
(( Try? Why? Do I have to RP good to jack out?))
[You can't jack out in the middle of a battle unless you have an Escape subchip to use.]
Hitokiri, still looking without hope, thought for a second. The odds were against him. Four on one, while he was this weak? Then, he thought of an alternative. Escaping. That word echoed in his mind, battering on the walls of his digital skull. If he did try to escape, he may fail, and then it would be all over for him. But, if he were to suceed? Well, that would save him alot of pain and suffering. Thats for sure. "Glenn. I need you to try and jack me out." Glenn looked down at his navi, knowing that he had given up. "I thought you would say that. I'll try my best, Hitokiri." Glenn began to enitiate the jack-out, and Hitokiri stood there, looking at the Spikeys with a straight face. All he could do was wait for Glenn to jack him out. He wouldn't have a chance if they planned they attacked him before Glenn got him out. The navi only could hope and pray. Pray that he will get out of this no more wounded then he already was.

Overview:
1, 2 & 3: Jack Out/Escape