6 Bladed Swordsman

Hitokiri beamed down and smiled. "This looks nice!" He said, tightening his belt with 6 sheathes on it. "Yeah. I gues so.." Glenn said and sneezed. "Ugh.. this is why I said you should jack in at home..." Hitokiri sighed and walked on. "Now lets see if we can find some fun, eh?" The navi began to smile. "Whatever you sa- ACHOO!" Glenn was cut off by his sneeze and chuckled a bit.
Glen's sneeze irritates some nearby virii.

Virus Battle:

MetoolA: 40
MetoolB: 40
MetoolC: 40
MetoolD: 40

Hitokiri: 150

Battle 1 Start!
Hitokiri snickered. "First fight of the day and they have to be this easy?" He began to move his hands like pulling something upwards. His six swords began to rise out of his sheathes. and float around him. Glenn slot in a Sword chip and three of Hitokiri's swords began to glow. He pointed his hand forward, palm showing, and one of the swords flew towards a Met and sliced it. The second sword flew foward and stabbed the next Met over, and the third sword dashed towards the third Met and made a horizontal slash along it. Hitokiri made a hand movement like pulling something back or waving somebody toward him.

The three swords flew back to the circle, making it whole again. Hitokiri chuckled. "Too easy. I didn't even take a step". Glenn sneezed a bit harder then normal and the navi turned to the floating window. "Tsk tsk tsk.. Didn't I say? You should have jacked in at home". Glenn grumbled and sipped some hot chocolate he had bought earlier.

Summary
1-3. Sword to Met A, B and C, = 80 dmg each
The first and second sword strikes delete a Met, but the third virii in line has time to duck under its helmet. The sword shatters on impact. However, it seems that the Met is a little stunned. The fourth Met uses the opportunity to attack.

MetoolA: Deleted
MetoolB: Deleted
MetoolC: 40 HELM'D STUN'D
MetoolD: 40

Hitokiri: 140
Hitokiri frowned, and then laughed. Another sword appeared to complete the circle of six again. Hitokiri began to move his arms like he was twirling a lasso, and his six swords began to spin like a giant wheel. He thrusted his arm forward and the blades flew at the enemy like a giant wheel, slicing at a Met. Hitokiri laughed and pulled his swords back with a quick movement. Gleen yawned and slot in a Rageclaw chip. Hitokiri's swords flew into their sheathes and two large claws appeared on Hitokiri's arms.

"Time to get full force!" He yelled and dashed at the met under it's helmet. He picked it up, and threw it in the air. Hitokiri jumped at the met in the air and smashed it in the face, trying to knock it down. He landed on the ground and laughed. "Im just THAT good!"

Summary:
Blade Wheel to MetD = 60dmg
Rageclaw throw MetC= 20dmg
Rageclaw to MetC = 40dmg
MetoolA: Deleted
MetoolB: Deleted
MetoolC: Deleted
MetoolD: Deleted

All virii deleted!

Reward: 200z
Hitokiri smiled. "I can take more. That was tooooo easy". He sat down and layed on his back, supporting his head with hands. Glenn sneezed and sipped some hot chocolate.
Virus Attack!

CanodumbA: 50
CanodumbB: 50
ShrubbyA: 50
ShrubbyB: 50
SpikeyA: 90
SpikeyB: 90

Each Shrubby hides behind a Canodumb.

Battle 2 Start!
Hitokiri jumped up and drew his swords. He began to make a lasso motion, and the blades spun around him. "Suck on this!" The navi yelled and pointed his palm at a Canodumb. The 6 blades flew toward it like a giant wheel, attempting to cut him clean in half. The swords returned to Hitokiri and began to float around him again. Glenn slot in a Sword chip and sipped some hot chocolate. One of his blades flew toward a Spikey, and dealt a quick blow on it.

The blade returned to Hitokiri as he did a pulling motion and began to float. "These guys might put up a challenge, eh Glenn?" Hitokiri smiled. "Yeah. But you can do it. Theyre outnumbered, 6 to 7". "6 to 7? Ah. I get it.." The navi chuckled. He watched the viruses incase of attack.

Summary
Blade Wheel to CanondumbA = 60dmg
Sword to SpikeyA = 80dmg
Dodge
Hitokiri slashes the two viruses. A Spikey attacks, but misses. However, a Shrubby then pops out from behind the cano and rolls a log into the navi.

CanodumbA: DELETED!
CanodumbB: 50
SpikeyA: 10

Hitokiri: 130
Hitokiri hops to his feet. "That wasnt very nice!" He runs toward a Canodumb and thrusts one of his swords forward quickly with a flick of his hand. The navi turns to a Spikey and points his palm forward, sending a quick slice of one of his many swords. He spins them playfully and laughs. "Man, now I remember how fun virus battling was!" Glenn smiles and sneezes hard. "Damn cold. Im starting to regret not listening to you". He said and sipped some hot chocolate.

Summary:
Sword to CanoDumbB =90dmg
Sword to SpikeyB =90dmg
Dodge

((I just noticed that im sword type, so sword should do 90. Ergo, SpikeyA should be dead. Plus, I owe you a hug and a cookie Majin. I shall cherish your avatar for eons to come.))
((Well, its a little late to be changing the data now. If I make a mistake in your favor, I leave it go. Likewise, if you make a mistake that counts against you, it stays the same.))

Hitokiri strikes down two enemies. A Shrubby, now exposed, panic and attacks, but misses in its haste.

CanodumbB: DELETED!
SpikeyB: DELETED!

((Right, right, my mistake.))

A blade flashed as it floated. Hitokiri had a wide smile and stared at the remaining enemies. "Yeehaw! Cut em up!" He smiled and pointed his palm forward. 2 of the 6 blades of the circle flew forward. One approached the remaining Spikey and thrusted forward, then dragged out away from the Spikey. The other sword cut at the Shrubby to try and split it in half, and returned to the circle with the other.

Hitokiri laughed and spun his swords again. "As I will always say, this is too easy". He said. Glenn began to break out in a chuckle. "Whats so funny?" the navi asked. "Its just... you say its so easy, and you can beat anything, but to be honest, you still have alot to learn, Hitokiri". The navi looked down and shrugged. "I guess we all need a reason to cheer ourselves, eh?" He smiled. Glenn's eyes suddenly shot open. "Wow. That was deep".

Summary
Sword to SpikeyA = 90dmg
Sword to ShrubbyA = 90dmg
Dodge
The bushes are clipped. The dog attacks, but misses.

ShrubbyA: DELETED!
ShrubbyB: DELETED!

Hitokiri laughs. "Why don't you run along, you pathetic dog?" Glenn breaks out in laughing. "Whats so funny!?" He turns to his op with an angry look. "Oh. Its just, you suck at the evil guy routine. Never try it EVER again". Hitokiri sighs "Atleast I try.." He sighed and pointed his palm forward. "I could always be the good guy". Two swords flew forward at the last virus. One thrusted forward to stab it, and the other tried to slash it to the side. Hitokiri pulled his swords back and twirled them around. "How'd ya like THEM apples?"

Summary:
Sword to SpikeyA = 90dmg
Sword to SpikeyA = 90dmg
Dodge
It dies.

ShrubbyA: DELETED!
ShrubbyB: DELETED!
SpikeyA: DELETED!

Rewards: 325z
((The ghosts of Shrubbys are hiding behind the ghosts of Canodumbs?))

Hitokiri put his swords back in his sheathes. "Are we done?" He looked at the screen of Glenn and asked. "Nope. Keep going, slave boy". "HEY!!" Hitokiri yelled at Glenn's remakr. and sat down, pouting.

((Give me something strong.))
A gajillion spikeys charge!

SpikeyA: 90
SpikeyC: 90
SpikeyD: 90
SpikeyE: 90
SpikeyF: 90
SpikeyE: 90

Battle 3 Begin!
((Teh Ultimateo bump of super longness.))

Hitokiri sighed. "Where do all these Spikeys come from? A giant mom and dad spikey getting lucky round the clock?" Glenn burst out in laughing and Hitokiri grinned. "Nevertheless.. They die." The grey navi rushed towards one of the large wolves and one of his swords started glowing. He sent the glowing sword hurtling toward the spikey in his path, spinning with breakneck speed and attempting to cleave in clean in half. The sword quickly returned to his small circle and Hitokiri looked at the Spikeys.

"Who is lucky contestent number two, Glenn?" Glenn began thinking, then replied "My crack team of researchers says the second one." His navi grinned and sped toward the next Spikey and the still glowing sword came to his hand and he jumped high in the air and dived down at the Spikey, sword pointing at it, and stabbing at the spikey while the navi neared the ground. Hitokiri landed and did a front flip to his feet, and ready to pounce like a cat pursuing its prey. "Man I am GOOD!" Hitokiri bellowed.

Summary:
1. Sword to SpikeyA = 80dmg
2 Sword to SpikeyB = 80dmg
3. Dodge
[If I may ask, where are these bonuses to your Sword attacks coming from?]