CanondumbA: BLASTED!
CanondumbB: BLASTED!

Nikko: 105
EAV 9: 100

-Victory!-
Prizes:
Nikko: 100z, Heatshot
EAV: 250z
((Did that rule change..? I thought I had to post. Ah well. Works for me.))

"Heh." A flat chuckle resounded from EAV, "A job well done.." It snatched its share of Zenny from the ground, "Shall we continue then?"

((battle 5 is an event no..?))
(It's only battle 3 theo, battle counter reverted to 1 when you joined in.)

"Ya, i have plenty of energy left, i have not gone this long without a single hit. and we have yet another battle chip."
"Ya."

(battle 3, or 5 if you want)
((BATTLE 3 DOODS))

Suddenly, viruses that have never appeared before come before Nikko and EAV 9! They look like

Quote (EN)

A small virus, about two and a half feet tall by Real World standards. Its fur is grey in colour, and black rings wind around the circumference of its round body. Its limbs are short and stumpy, tipped with tiny black claws. A huge bottlebrush tail hangs behind it, often curled into the shape of a question mark. It looks to be more adept at rolling rather than walking, but it waddles about regardless. Its entire face is hidden behind a huge red festival mask, covered in decorative beads, hanging tassels and soft feathers.

Though it looks like they're not alone.

BandcoonA: 50
BandcoonB: 50
BandcoonC: 50
SpikeyA: 90
SpikeyB: 90
SpikeyC: 90
ShrubbyA: 50
ShrubbyB: 50

-OMG BANDCOONS LOLZ!-
-BATTLE 3-
-HAJIME!-
"Aww, what cute little guys! can we take one home with us timmy?" Nikko said as she saw the bandcoons in front of her.
"No, nikko, now then.....Heatshot, shotgun, Guard1, abttle chips in and download."

As Timmy slotted in the chips a large metal gun with holes in the side appeared on Nikko's right paw while a small buster appeared on Nikko's left paw. Nikko took aim at the Shrubbies and fired off a firey blast of heat towards shrubbyA and hoped that it would splash like a shotgun, and with them made out of wood, the fire would burn them to death. She then took careful aim at a cute little bandcoonA and turned her eyes away when she fired the shotgun twords it, knowing it was an enemy, it would probably splash upon another one of the bandcoons as well. She then felt a familliar rage flood over her as she jumped at SpikeyA and pounced upon it, hopeing to dig her claws into it's body and stun it all the while as the rage disapeared and she felt her claws get stronger all the while. She then jumped back and raised a large yellow shield in front of her body, ready to reflect an attack back at the enemy.

Overview
Heatshot----->ShrubbyA, splash at shrubbyB(40X2+splash)
Shotgun----->BandcoonA, splash at another random bandcoon (50+splash)
*feline rage active on Cat attack
Cat attack----->SpikeyA (50+30+stun)
Guard1 (reflect 1 attack for up to 60 damage)
(( I know. I was just asking the question. 5 is special right?))

".... Spikey type virii, Shrubby types and.... No records found." EAV gazed, rather angered by this newcomer virii. It's red mask and bushy fatness were getting on its nerves. "The years have passed by faster then we had thought.." EAV muttered. Her normaly blue visor shifted to yellow "Commencing data collection..."

Moa leaned forward to watch his holographic PET screen, now interested to see what would happen.
"See how it attacks and reacts, take out the rest first.... Shotgun, Spreader and guard in."

"Understood."

This time EAV hadn't even bothered to cover its gun barrels. Pointing both straight ahead, sparks began to dance down its armor like gay little children on a warm spring day chasing an ice cream truck. Vents on EAV's armor opened and heated smoke began to pour out.

Suddenly, that little figurative ice cream truck made an about face and prepared to run the children over, happy music playing.

All hell broke loose.

A huge spray of bullets, a literal cloud burst from both barrels, swarming all over two spikeys like bees. Then if you concentrated, you could see. an electrical surge swimming the cloud of bullets, illuminating them like tiny suns. Not waiting for that strike to hit it's target, EAV launched a single projectile from one arm. A huge orb of power flew at the wolves, expanding by the second and threatening to engulf them all. Suddenly, a light gray data trail flew from the sky, landing in front of EAV to form a huge shield which stood on the ground, independent of EAV. Crouching behind it, a notable explosion could be heard as the spreader hit.
BREAKDOWN:
1. Shotgun+ stun to Spikey B&C: (50 DMG + STUN, -5 HP to EAV)
2. Spreader to Spikey B&C: (30 DMG)
3. Guard1 (Reflect attack for up to 60 DMG)
No Nikko, don't take one home... It'll eat all the food... That aside. EAV's shotgun ripped trough the Spikeys, and the spreader almost finishes them. Nikko burns the plants, and tried to fire her shotgun at the Bandcoon. When one went up to her and managed to stoled the chip data. Freaking Bandcoons, stealing everything... Course, it pulled out a big old fish and slapped Nikko with it. Nikko attacked the unharmed Spikey, and both her and EAV waited behind their own guard as the Spikeys were stunned, and the Bandcoons hopped around.

BandcoonA: 50
BandcoonB: 50
BandcoonC: 50
SpikeyA: 10
SpikeyB: 10
SpikeyC: 10
ShrubbyA: firewood
ShrubbyB: firewood

Nikko: 93
((jus a lil fyi, the spikeys are stunned so you should probably say that. Similarly, EAV should be at 95 because of the stun effect. Sorry, more short posts. Class starts in 9 minutes.

... i should start RPing in poem form... Would that get me mod points? :D))

"Kuh." EAV's worthless shield disintegrated, unused.
"Moa. It seems to steal chip data.. This could be a problem. Send chip data.."

"Sending vulcan-2, rage-claw and a barrier chip. Use them well." He raised a wary eyebrow. This could prove a huge problem with their limited supply of chips... But if that was their only ability then.. "EAV. Have your partner take out the spikeys while they're stunned." EAV nodded. "Understood." It turned to Nikko, "You heard that I presume.."

The time for words was over.

It began to strafe sideways, hoping to catch any movements by the new viral threats. With no real warning, boosters sprouted from the back of EAV's armor. Extending her left arm, EAV used its right arm to brace it.

Cross-hairs aligned.

EAV suddenly skidded to a sudden start.

Boosters engaged as EAV flew forward like a rocket, a double barreled gun growling as it fired a powerful swarm of bullets at lightning pace as It charged a lone red masked menace.

As EAV approached the virus, she stopped again, suddenly changing horizontally to her previous move. It used it's left hand and placed it on its chest. "Barrier data activated." A glaze of crystalline energy coated its body as a familiar data collected around its hands and forearms. "Rage-claw data activated." An ever familiar black smooth armor formed as fingers grew an extra joint and pointed tips. At a sudden turn in pace, EAV accelerated, turning yet again with a skid to face the virii. Left arm pulled back, she swooped in with a massive slash at a virii.

((BREAKDOWN:
1. Vulcan-2 to bandcoonA- 5x10= 50 DMG
2. Barrier (null 1 attack)
3. Rage-claw to bandcoonB- 40 DMG))
"I'm.....gonna kill them slowly and painfuly."
"They went and stole our chip data! little bastards, ringlog1, shotgun, battle chips in and download."

As Timmy slotted in the chips, a large log appeared in front of Nikko and another small buster appeared on her right paw. She aimed carefuly at BandcoonC and fired her shotgun quickly, at the little bastard, hopeing the splash hits BandcoonB and deletes both. She then lifted the large log above her head and threw it at SpikeyB and hoped that it would hit SpikeyA and SpikeyC in a single hit, she then ran around the enemies, hopeing this battle was at an end.

Overview
Shotgun----->BandcoonC, Splash at BandcoonB (50+splash)
Ringlog1------>SpikeyA,B and C (50, wood, can hit up to 3 enemies)
Dodge
dodge

(ya, it's a short post)
((HP, ya, my bad... The stun... the way I know it gets rid of an action... but since the spikeys did not attack before you smacked them... the attack they were going to do was the lost action.... and if it is a good poem....))

Nikke and EAV were to fast for the last of the Viruses. The poor Bandcoons chould not last, the spikeys gone from the world. Zennys for all and stuff...

Nikko: 105 Reward: 200 zenny
EAV 9: 95 Reward: 200 zenny
((Ah. gotcha.))

"Hmph." EAV's visor turned off temporarily before turning blue. "Data retrived..." EAV retrived the money data. "I think I can go for some more battles.."
"Ya, same here, let's go."

Nikko picked up the money and waited for more viruses.

(Battle 4)
Oh shi-

SpikeyA: 90 HP
SpikeyB: 90 HP
SpikeyC: 90 HP
SpikeyD: 90 HP
BunnyA: 50 HP
BunnyB: 50 HP
BunnyC: 50 HP
CanondumbA: 50 HP
CanondumbB: 50 HP

-Can someone say virus army? -_-;-
-BATTLE 4-
-HAJIME!-

((Lol, I dun think it's that hard compared to what medic killed me with))
(two turn KO, maybe three, just another warm up to what is about to come.)

"Please, four spikies, three bunnies and two cannondumbs, just another warmup compared to what i have faced."
"Don't get too full of yourself now Nikko. Shotgun, shotgun, sword, Guard1, battle chips in and download."

As Timmy slotted in the chips, a small buster appeared on Nikko's right paw. She took aim at SpikeyA and felt a rage come over her once more but it passed quickly as she fired off a small blast, which had become more powerful to her for some reason, she hoped that if the attack hit, it would splash over onto another one of the mutts. She then took aim at BunnyA and fired another shot twords them, hopeing to hit and splash onto one of the cute little bastards of electric power. She raised a large, yellow shield in front of her body, ready to reflect onto one of the enemies as a small bladed weapon appeared on her left paw. As the shield disapeared, she rushed up to CannondumbA, jumped above it and slashed down hard upon it like a swordsman.

Overview
*feline rage active on the first shotgun
Shotgun#1---->SpikeyA, splash onto another spikey (50+30 due to feline rage+splash)
Shotgun#2------>BunnyA, splash on a random bunny (50+splash)
Guard1 (reflect up to 60 damage from 1 enemy attack)
Sword------>CannondumbA (80)
((Revived, I'm at 95. Sorry. I'm feeling sick so I'll just make a quickie.))
"Kuh. Quite an army." It said, looking on at the walls of virii-

"Spreader, Shotgun and guard in."

"Understood."

EAV pulled her arms in, facing both palms towards each other. There was a small electrical charge, but then slowly but surely, a ball of strange grayish energy formed between.

"Shotgun and spreader chips engaged."

Arms spread.
The ball grows.
sparks crackle
A sudden spin and flick of the wrist.

The ball goes flying at ungodly speed at a group of Virii as a strip of gray data falls for the sky, quickly turning into a full body mob shield. Holding it up in front of her, a blast of steely energy hit the ground with an explosion.

((1-2: Shotgun+Spreader = 80DMG to nearby Virii.
3:Guard, up to 60 dmg bounced.))
((MUHAHAHA!! First time RP-modding!!!!))

-Turn 2-

Nikko's feline powered bullets landed head on to the Spikeys, making them whimper in pain. EAV's iron ball flew straight towards the group of virii, but it only landed on a single enemy. The viriis retaliated by firing a blazing fireball towards the two targets but fortunately, the guard was risen at the right time and reflected it back, deleting the virii at once. Nikko's last shotgun blast was shot towards the bunny and blasted one away, immediately scaring the bunny to abruptly shoot off a electric ring towards EAV.

SpikeyA: 10 HP
SpikeyB: DELETED
SpikeyC: DELETED
SpikeyD: 90 HP
BunnyA: DELETED
BunnyB: 50 HP
BunnyC: 50 HP
CanondumbA: DELETED
CanondumbB: 50 HP

EAV 9: 80
((Blegh. Lameee. Anyway, thanks for the mod. Congrats on your modship.))
"Heh, we can EASLY beat them all, i still get the feeling we will face another navi after this."
"Have at it Nikko, slice and dice."

Nikko quickly rushed up to SpikeyD, jumping high above it and takeing a large slash at it, trying to cut it down into small pieces of junk data. She then did the same with BunnyB, though, this time, she desided she wanted bunny kabobs as she attempted to run her sword right though it's body. She then jumped back and she let go of her sword, the thing cracked and broke up into small pieces.

"Cannon, battle chip in and download."

As Timmy slotted in the chip, a large green cannon appeared on Nikko's rght paw. She took aim at the weakend spikeyD and fired a large blast of energy twords it, she hoped the spikey would be deleted as she jumped at CannondumbB. She pounced upon the cannon and dug her claws deep down into it's programing, maybe into it's core as she jumped back and ran around the remaining enemies as fast as she could.

Overview
swordX2----->BunnyB, SpikeyD (80 to each)
Cannon------>SpikeyA (40)
Cat attack----->CannondumbB (50+stun)
SWORDPLAY:1 dodge with two sword type attacks in a row

Quote (darkstar1006)

"Heh, we can EASLY beat them all, i still get the feeling we will face another navi after this."

(Dark, that's what we call Metagaming. There's no way your characters could know IC that battle 5's are minibosses. Please, don't do this anymore.)
((Fine... I'll make a post with some quality.))

"Guh.." As EAV made its attack, a ring of crackling lightning had formed around two ears of a "Bunny" virus. It fired off the deadly projectile, but thanks to a chancing dodge, the ring of lightning barely landed. The ring spun past EAV, the energy etching deep into EAV's chest armor as it passed.

"... Moa..."

Moa put his hand to his head in frustration, they had been out of it for way too long- "Vulcan-2, rage-claw, in."

"Vulcan-2 activated."
EAV braced its left arm with its right, a gleaming gun barrel pointed to kill. For a moment there was nothing. No sounds came to the posed figure, no sign of emotion, only a concentrated glare. A cloud of Tiny bullets exploded from a gun barrel, twisting metal that threatened to kill the rabbit that had caused so much pain.

EAV then turned quickly, data merging on its hands and forearms, this time with a rather... Different effect. "Rage-claw activated." EAV's forearms grew out about a 1/2 inch, its forearms extending to stretch an extra 2 inches each. EAV's hands grew larger and sharper, resembling claws more then the sharpened fingers they once more.

Utter silence.

EAV charged the two, launching off thhe ground, claws prepared to kill. In a sudden motion, both arms bared down on two wolves.

Spinning slashes.

Over.
1. Vulcan 2 to BunnyC, 50
2-3. rage claw to spikey a,d 40 dmg each.

((reaclly gotta go.))