Another jack into the ACDC area.

((Sorry. I gotta go.))

EAV paused. No attacks... And yet the enemy wasn't finished off. She saw Nikko launch a brightly colored energybomb before rushing it with her rage-claw chip.

"I guess now isn't the time to be cautious.." Without a show of emotion, black twin vicious claws morphed from hands. "We really need new chips." EAV said as it gazed over the lack luster weapon form.

"Don't remind me."

"Understood." EAV shot forth. From a mere stand, she was suddenly almost caught up to her furry ally. With another burst of acceleration, she appeared behind the heelNAVI. As the animal one released its twin slashing fury on the virus, EAV raised both arms to claw at the virus with a quick motion of the arm. Not bothering to wait, EAV crouched down while extending its other arm, suddenly firing the arm forward while rotating at the waist and taking off to run past the virus. THe arm was flung like a deadly sword, striking at the virus as EAV skidded to a halt.

((1-2. Rageclaw, 40X2=80DMG to HeelnaviC
3.Dodge))
They all die.

HeelnaviA: EJO'D
HeelnaviB: EJO'D
HeelnaviC: EJO'D

Nikko: 85
EAV 9: 65

-A WINNER IS YOU PEOPLES!-
Both Get: 1500z
"Whew.....not a bad run, sorry EAV, but i got to go."
"Ya, sorry about this, but we need to go."

And with that Nikko jacked out of the net and back into Timmy's PET.
EAV was silent as the furred one left.

"Moa. Jack me out as well."

Moa nodded. Understood.

With a flick of a switch, EAV converted to a pure stream of data which flew away into the net sky.