Another jack into the ACDC area.

-Turn 3-

Nikko's cleaver sword play directly landed on the innocent bunny, but it only dealt minor damage to the spikey. The last remaining spikeys packed together in desperation, but they were shredded into pieces by the team's claws and bullets. The cannondumb could only stand helplessly when Nikko unleashed her lethal spasm attack. The bunny squealed as it saw all his comrades being deleted one by one and attempted to run away, but alas, the spray of EAV's bullet quickly deleted the virii from the sight.

SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: DELETED
SpikeyC: DELETED
SpikeyD: DELETED
BunnyA: DELETED
BunnyB: DELETED
BunnyC: DELETED
CanondumbA: DELETED
CanondumbB: DELETED

Nikko: 105
EAV 9: 80

Rewards:
350 Z
"Heh, easy battle.......hey, E.A.V., you up for another?"
"...." EAV's systems scanned the cut from the electrixc eing.

"... Systems show no serious damage." EAV's gun barrels stayed out, not bothering to retreat into EAV's arm. "Lets continue."
As the duo went deeper into the net, they stumbled over a group of thug Heelnavis walking around. The leading Heelnavi took a quick glimpse over the duo and told the other two in his group. "OI! Chicks over there!! Wanna have some fun with us?!" the same leading Heelnavi yelled to the duo. The Heelnavi group walked towards the girls and stood in front of them in a row. "Whaja say? You wanna get it started?...Huh? Where's your response?" The leading Heelnavi nodded to the other two and they all materialized their own sets of weapons, all prepared to fight.

"C'mon! Let's go!"

HeelnaviA: 350 [Equipped: Rageclaw x2]
HeelnaviB: 250 [Equipped: Vulcan1] [Standing in the back]
HeelnaviC: 250 [Equipped: Cannon] [Standing in the back]

Nikko: 105
EAV 9: 80

============
BATTLE 5 [BOSS] START!
============
"I don't think so, i don't do such things with Navis like you."
"Oh geez. Shotgun, Shotgun, Guard1, battle chips in and download."

As Timmy slotted in the chips, a small buster appeared on Nikko's right paw, filled with two shots. A small rage filled Nikko's body once more as she aimed quickly at the Heelnavi leader and fired one shot as the rage disapeared once more, though she has not known where the rage comes from, it made her attacks more powerful and that's all that realy mattered to her. She then took aim once more and fired the other shot of energy twords the leader of the group, hopeing that both splash upon another one of the group. She then jumped at the Leader once more and pounced upon him, trying to dig her claws deep into his armor as she jumped back and raised a large yellow shield in front of her body, ready to block an enemy's attack and reflect it back at them for massive damage!

Overview
*Feline rage active on shotgun#1
Shotgun1------>HeelnaviA (50+30+splash)
Shotgun2------>HeelnaviA (50+splash)
Cat attack------->HeelnaviA (50+stun)
Guard1 (Reflect up to 60 damage)
((And to think the ones I sent used to have 100 HP.... I don't even have enough fire power to take one down. Begh))

EAV paused... -Personal communication link started. "Moa.... Three Heel-NAVI types detected. Use this personal link for now. We can't say our strategies out loud..."

"EAV, we could be in trouble... You've taken some damage and from the looks of hings we lack the firepower to take them out... We need to get tricky."

"Moa. This could be a problem"

EAV blue visor flashed as she quickly surveyed the area.

"No useful terrain in sight and our ally has proven to be quite a "one trick pony" so to speak.

"True.. But that could work to our advantage.. Take out the one in front first. guard and cannon in."

EAV turned to its ally: "Take out the one in front first. Use your most powerful strikes.."

Facing the enemies once more, EAV reported:
"This one is the only one thats talked... seems to be the leader... Equipped with some sort of claws. Assuming rage-claw."

"Heres a plan.."

EAV ran straight towards the front, constantly dodging and moving to avoid incoming fire, suddenly stopping in front of the heel-NAVI. THere was no movement for a second, but with a quick wave of the hand, a small knights shield appeared in EAV's right hand, a swirling data which solidified. As the Heel-NAVI came in to strike, EAV blocked with her shield, pushing the blows off before throwing her left hand forward. A sudden charge of electricity gathered, and a blast of energy exploded from the gun barrel on her left arm.

((I'm confused. Can I still be normal element or not?

1. Guard/block 60DMG null and block
2. Counter with cannon + Stun (40DMG + Stun, -5 HP to self)
3. Dodge.

Sorry. A bit busy))
((Not sure what you're talking about Omega o_o))

Nikko's shotgun bullet hit the leader Heelnavi's body from head to toe and few bullets strayed and hit the subordinate Heelnavi. She attempted to connect the attack with her lethal attack, but the Leader grabbed Nikko in midair and threw her straight towards the ground. "Now now, girls shouldn't be acting this way!". As the leader backed away, he flicked his finger to signal the others to open fire. The Heelnavis furiously shot their weapons but fortunately, the duo raised their guard in the right time and countered the attack straight at them. When the Guards disintegrated, EAV raised her cannon and let out a powerful blast towards the Heelnavi.

HeelnaviA: 220 [Equipped: Rageclaw x2]
HeelnaviB: 140 [Equipped: Vulcan1] [Standing in the back]
HeelnaviC: 150 [Equipped: Cannon] [Standing in the back] [STUN]

Nikko: 85
EAV 9: 75
((Oh smap. My problem.

Er, I was in kinda a rush. I ment heel A, but is it too late..?))
((It was already set to "Counter", so it was gonna hit anyone who hit the shield and stuff...Sorry, but hey, it still hit something :P))
"Heh, they are weak."
"Don't get cocky now Nikko. Cannon, Energybomb, Guard1, battle chips in and download."

As TImmy slotted in the chips a small bomb appeared in Nikko's right paw while a large green cannon appeared on her left. She took aim at HeelnaviA and fired a large blast of energy twords it, hopeing that it would hit as she threw the bomb like a baseball twords HeelnaviA as well, hopeing that it will explode and the Heelnavi would take a great amount of damage from the attacks, it was all up to her ally now as she raised up a large yellow shield, hopeing that she is able to reflect the attack back at HeelnaviA and hoped that it would also take a great amount of damage just as well.

"So.....it's gonna take three of you to take down two navis? You guys are pathetic."

Nikko said twords the group of Heelnavis as the Shield disaleared and she darted around them like a mainiac, hopeing to avoid more of their attacks.

Overview
Cannon----->HeelnaviA (40)
Energybomb---->HeelnaviA (40X3)
Guard1 (reflect up to 60 damage from 1 attack)
Dodge
((I don't really feel like posting, but I guess I should.. Blegh))

".... Pain receptors turned off..." EAV took the pain dealt in silence, concentrating only on what to do next. "Moa... I need some chips."

In the real world, Moa sat in silence. Nothing good could come of this. With no limit to pain against fierce enemies, only bad things could happen. No words spoken, he inserted a barrier chip, Spreader chip, and shotgun.

EAV was now silent. In its left arm, electricity had begun to gather in the gun barrels of both arms, a massive amount of sparks flying out of the barrels. With a mechanized sound of a gas release, vents open and smoke began to pour out in thick clouds that fell to the ground rather then rising. No motion. A familiar energy flooded EAV's body. It oozed out of the sides of EAV's visor, a crystal covering that surrounded her body. EAV simply stood. Then suddenly, its outline began to blur, separating and vibrating until EAV disappeared. Like a ghost, EAV seemed to appear randomly in spots then appear somewhere else. A speed that couldn't be touched. After about 15 seconds however, its stopped as EAV skidded to a halt at the sides of the virii. Both arms extended, a huge ball of sparking energy and a huge spread of bullets of golden energy fired at misfortunate enemies.

1.Barrier, null 1 attack
2.Spreader + stun, -5 HP to self, 30+stun to HeelNAVIB + spread
3.Spreader + stun, -5 HP to self, 50+stun to HeelNAVIB + spread))
The cannon got a direct hit to the Heelnavi's forehead and tried to connect it by throwing the energybomb, but the Heelnavi easily dodged the attack. "Grr...You're starting to get in my nerve. Don't expect us to be nice anymore!!". The leader Heelnavi's right rageclaw disintegrated into blue fragments and reassembled into an Illuminating sword. He ran straight towards Nikko, but it was no avail as she set the guard up in split second, reflecting the force back at the Heelnavi. The remaining two Heelnavi also tried to attack the girls, but, one of them stopped from his track from the stunning bullets from EAV and couldn't retaliate; the other one was already stunned from the previous battle and couldn't fight back.

HeelnaviA: 120 [Equipped: Rageclaw / Sword]
HeelnaviB: 40 [Equipped: Vulcan1] [STUN]
HeelnaviC: 150 [Equipped: Cannon]

EAV 9: 65 [Equipped: Barrier]
"All right Nikko, let's finish this!"
"Heh, been waiting for this for a while."
"Markcannon1, Ringlog1, Magbomb, battle chips in and download."

As TImmy slotted in the chips a large green cannon with a scope appeared on Nikko's right paw while a small, matalic bomb appeared in her left paw. Nikko took aim at HeelnaviA and she felt a familiar rage well up within her again, but it quickly passed at she fired a blast of energy at HeelnaviA, the blast gained power from Nikko's mysterious rage. She then threw the small bomb at HeelnaviC, hopeing the little thing would hold it down like it held down every other enemy that was hit by the electric blast of energy as a large log appeared in front of Nikko. Nikko picked up the log of wood as she held it in her claws, she threw it twords HeelnaviB, knowing the battle was at an end as Timmy checked their HP values on his PET, knowing that the attacks would probably delete them if they all hit. Nikko ran around like the crazy kitty she was as she attempted to dodge their attacks should they survive.

Overview
*feline rage activated on Markcannon1
Feline raged Markcannon1----->HeelnaviA (100+high accuracy)
Magbomb1------>HeelnaviC (30, elec, stun posible)
Ringlog1------>Aimed at HeelnaviB, hopeing to hit the rest of them (50, can hit up to 3 targets, w00d)
dodge
((Wait. Agh. Typo. The 3rd action was shotgun not spreader... hence 50. My bad.))
((But it still added 50 damage >___>))
((.... Just checking xD))

"..." EAV's own strikes took their toll on it.

"Moa.. What do we have left?"

"Not much.. A vulcan-2 and a rage-claw chip.... Uploading now."

EAV rushed forward, electricity still running along its armor, smoke still falling when...

EAV's ally unleashed its assault and with gritted teeth, EAV skidded to a halt as a huge log flew past its head...

"..... That could cause some problems." The log was headed for the Virii quickly, but trying to pull a melee combo during that would only cause problems...

"..." EAV leaped back, watching her enemies in case they retaliated.
((1-3. Dodge.))
(I call a bump on this.)
(I call double bump on this!)
Nikko's ferocious attacks tear through the Heelnavis, deleting to, stunning one. EAV just kind of... moves around.

HeelnaviA: EJO'D
HeelnaviB: EJO'D
HeelnaviC: 120 [Equipped: Cannon][STUN]

EAV 9: 65 [Equipped: Barrier]

"Heh, Timmy! Lets finish this!"
"Here you go Nikko, Energybomb, Rageclaw, slot in and download."

As Timmy quickly slotted in the chip a small bomb appeared in Nikko's right paw. Nikko rushed at the Heelnavi and with a light flick of her hand, threw the Energybomb at the Heelnavi and as she did so, a large bear claw appeared on her right paw. She then rushed in at the Heelnavi once more and slashed twice with the Rageclaw, she knew this battle would end, this time, it was assured as she jumped back and ran around it, just makeing sure that this fight would end.

Overview
Energybomb----->HeelnaviC (40X3)
RageclawX2----->HeelnaviC (40X2)
Dodge+Swordplay dodge

(Short post i know, but this battle is finished, i just know it.)