Hell is other Navis

bump
Arriving at the bottom of the volcano, the trio comes across a secluded area, cordoned off by tall spires in an arc from three sides. The area was surprisingly somewhat nice for a spot in Rogue Hades. A nice steaming pool stood in the middle of the place, surrounded by hot coals. Unfortunately, they weren't the only ones who had discovered the area, as some viruses could be seen in the hot pool, and even around it. Blue-fire phoenix viruses hovered on the coals around the pool, splashing water on PotDragon viruses playing around in the pool, surrounding a shiny little mystery data diamond. All the while, four Megalians watched from above. They looked like they were having a good time. At least, until they saw the foreign party approach, which was their cue to turn violent. Hm, territorial, these little beasts.

BluePhoenixA: 180HP [Coal, front of pool]
BluePhoenixB: 180HP [Coal, left of pool]
BluePhoenixC: 180HP [Coal, right of pool]
WaterDragonA: 250HP [Partial Submerge in Onsen]
WaterDragonB: 250HP [Partial Submerge in Onsen]
WaterDragonC: 250HP [Partial Submerge in Onsen]
Megalian-F2 A: 180HP {FireAura 80} [Flying Above Normal, left]
Megalian-F2 B: 180HP {FireAura 80} [Flying Above Normal, right]
Megalian-F2 C: 180HP {FireAura 80} [Flying Above Spiky Spirey Death, left]
Megalian-F2 D: 180HP {FireAura 80} [Flying Above Spiky Spirey Death, right]

Green Mystery Data: 50HP (Middle of PotDragon group, partial submerge in Onsen)

Terrain:
- 35% Onsen (Steaming pool)
- 15% Coal (Surrounding pool)
- 25% Normal (Surrounding Coal)
- 25% Spiky Spirey Death (Surrounding Normal) - Has an narrow opening into area about 60 degrees wide

SplashLady.EXE: 200HP
Voulge.EXE: 130HP
Ignis.SP: 90HP
Licht.SP: 70HP
(All are at opening to Spiky Spirey Death)

-ROGUE BATTLE THREE, FIGHT!!-
"We've finally made it."

Voulge was the first the slide down to the bottom of the volcano, Ignis and Licht following just behind the navi. He quickly searched the field for anything notable and the arching wall of spire was the first to catch his attention. After moving towards the mouth of the spikes, they noticed a steaming pool of water beyond the spikes and Ignis leaped in joy. "Oh man! That must be an Onsen! We just gotta get into that one!"

Just as the SP was about to run into the water, Voulge quickly lassoed him back with his chain and brought it straight back...to the ground. "CMON, CAPTAIN LAME. ARE YOU THAT LACKLUSTER THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE A SINGLE MOMENT OF FUN?!" Voulge placed his index finger over his lips to hush Ignis and pointed to the onsen once more, revealing three WaterDragons and few more dangerous viruses around them. "...Oh."

Voulge took a few steps back and reanalyzed the battlefield, finding four red Megalians, three blue Phoenixes, and three WaterDragons near their area. His first plan was to take out the Megalians first, since it wouldn't be too difficult because of the array of defense breaking chips he has in his arsenal. But just as he was about to leap up onto the spikes and attack them, a thought hit him like a ton of bricks. Voulge turned around to see SplashLady, who was with him all this time during their travel through the rogue net. "..." His face immediately turned bitter and tried to hide it by turning around and looking the other way from Splash. "...Don't strain yourself too hard." said Marius as he understood what his navi was going through, "Just keep in mind that you're not alone anymore, Voulge. You're with Splash, who trusts you and even willing to endanger her own life for you. Repay her reliance with the same."

"... ... ...Understood." replied Voulge.

He then turned towards Splash again with a confident glare in his eye and confronted his comrade. "Pardon me if what I say will sounds strange...but please listen." Voulge continued as his eyes still had his fierce look. "From now on, we're allies. No matter what we may face, we will never falter. I will not think twice about giving my own life to protect you, but I will not ask for you to do the same." His expression was quiet serious as he said this, but it was unloading the burden he kept inside him one by one. "You have my trust, and I have yours. We will overcome anything that is in our way!"

As his words echoed through out the net, Voulge's emblem shined in a lucid blue light and slowly covered the entire navi. When the light reached the top of his head and the bottom of his feet, the cloak of blue literally shattered and revealed the new Voulge. His once silvery armor changed into a pearly white hue and his red attire turned blue. The eye was covered in a clear blue visor and even his Lancea changed its base form into something much different. Voulge looked towards SplashLady again and let out a simple smile, soothing the serious tone he created into a much friendly one.

"From now on. We are brothers in arms."

His visor shifted its color into dark marine, covering the navi's eyes completely, and began his usual combat protocols. Broken pieces of the spikes, burnt out coals, and even a few steaming rocks from the onsen quickly flew all over the place and all gathered right in front of Voulge, forming a tightly packed shield. Licht broke its two bodies apart from another and immediately junctioned with its master's leg, forming a lean hexagonal, light emerald crystal on both the navi's shin. "Ignis...Just take a place to hide." Ignis responded with a nod and immediately zoomed off into a safe place. "Splash, the Megalians are yours. Leave the rest to me."

With that said, Voulge would've had to confront the WaterDragon and the Phoenixes just behind the wall. He quickly examined the Phoenix viruses through his visor, streaming the navi with rows of information about the viruses and how to take them out. The navi nodded to himself and brought the Lancea out in front of him, striking its blade against the ground so it would be standing on its own. "There isn't a better time than now..." His right hand clasped over the handle of his weapon and blue mechanical veins began to show up on the weapon and on Voulge's armor. All of the veins pulsed with a bright blue light and everything began to slowly creep up to his right arm and finally into the Lancea. The spear's white handle was pulsating in the blue light like a heartbeat, but it soon died down as the light dyed into the handle and changed the white handle to blue.

"Beginning Combat Routine!"

Voulge pulled the spear out of the ground and held it with both his hands before he began to fade away. The navi shortly waved his hands towards the enemy till he disappeared completely; and while that was happening, Marius quickly pulled out three chips and loaded all of them in rapid succession. "All yours, Voulge."

The spearman appeared above one of the Phoenix on the left, already wielding his altered Lancea pointing straight down. The blade of the spear was covered in a large stone, almost making the spear into some sort of a mace, but the energy covering the handle began to pour downwards. The change occurred in a blink of an eye, changing the rough, uncut rock into a smooth and clean arrow head that was covered in a layer of water. Voulge swung the spear over his head in a full circle before he began to come down, causing the two sides of the arrow head to break away and revolve around the navi. As he was falling, Voulge pointed the spear directly down at the Phoenix and the two split rocks headed towards the onsen next to the virus in order to get a lucky shot at one of the WaterDragons. The navi's grip over his Lancea strengthened as he was falling straight down, causing the layer of water to extend into a lean blade. "DIVIDE!" In just seconds, Voulge's rate of falling increased tremendously and already landed to the ground along with the floating stones.

The thin layer of steam created when his watery blade came in contact with the coal hid what happened with the virus. But Voulge didn't have any time to wait to see the steam clear up as he was standing in the middle of the enemy's territory. Licht kicked in to the battle as a pair of green flame lit right next to Voulge, causing the navi to float up in the air by a hair's length and avoiding the possible damage that can be caused by the hot coal. Marius had his arms crossed and pre-loaded the next chip as he explained what Voulge should do next. "Your objective is to eliminate the Phoenixes around the pool and proceed to the WaterDragon! Watch out for your own well-being!"

Voulge nodded his head and began to run towards his left side, kicking the coal all over the place as he ran. He sheathed the Lancea onto his back and reached into his vest, pulling out a bronze discus with a thin string attached to its center. Voulge proceeded to wrap the string over his wrist and began to imbue it with his aquatic powers. The veins around the navi began to open up and glow in the same blue light, but it was much more dim as most of it was already applied to the Lancea. It flowed into his arms again and it got to the disc, altering its bronze hue into that of a sapphire.

A small layer of water quickly began to wrap around the edges of the disc, slowly spinning around till it caught speed. The water was moving rather violently and small, sharp fins began to form all over, transforming the disc into a pseudo water-sawblade. Voulge watched as his weapon was hanging by the string on his wrist, waiting until it was ready to destroy the targeted Bluephoenix, "JUST FUCKING THROW IT!" Ignis yelled as he was still hiding, blathering what was on his mind while he was in no position to do so.

This actually managed to get on Voulge's nerve, possibly due to the cross affecting his thought process, and he turned around and gave a sharp gaze to his SP through the tinted visor. However, while he turned, he continued his movement and began to spin around to gain momentum for the disc. Like a well-trained Olympian, Voulge kept his place as he was wildly spinning and applied all the gathered momentum straight into the disc. The string was under a intense amount stress as it snapped in half in the navi's mid swing, but Voulge was actually anticipating this as the disc flew straight towards the virus.

Voulge watched as the blue disc head right at the Bluephoenix and quickly shifted his attention to the last one across the onsen. He also saw the WaterDragons in the Onsen and quickly retracted away with the help of Licht, knowing fully that if one of their attacks hits him, it would mean near deletion. As Voulge was backing away, he reached towards his back to ready his charged Lancea for the next assault. The polearm transformed the moment Voulge's hand wrapped around, changing into a pure silver gunlance.

Brought down to the ground, its silver bayonet dipped into the coal and caused it to cool everything around it. Voulge smirked when he saw the potent power of the weapon and pulled back the lever so the ammo would be loaded into the chamber. As soon as it was loaded, a small screen appeared right in front of Voulge, questioning two firing modes: Single mode or Blast mode. Without hesitation, the navi punched his finger towards the second option and caused the gunlance to let out a loud click that shook the ground. The large weapon was handled with both hands, one on the handle and the trigger, while the other held onto the handle on the top for a steady aim. Before Voulge pulled the trigger, the visor on his eyes began to list the trajectory line, wind speed/direction, and even possibilities of firing the gunlance. However, the navi shook his head and terminated the targeting system, trusting his gut and experience over the technological help he could've used.

"SWALLOW MY ENEMIES INTO THE DEPTHS OF THE LOWEST HELL!"

Voulge finally pulled the trigger, nearly throwing the navi's back straight against the spikes due to the powerful recoil. The gunlance fired what looked like a giant snowball, glimmering even more than the silver weapon it was fired from, and it was lobbed towards the Bluephoenix. As it was starting to head down, the snowball wasn't actually heading right towards the phoenix, but just a little behind. Voulge was trusting on the chips "blast mode," hoping it would catch both the Phoenix virus and a Waterdragon that was nearby. When the snowball came in contact with the hot coal, it exploded in a devastating cataclysm, following that Voulge had said before and swallowed nearly everything into an icy explosion!

[Licht: High Gear (Evasion +)]
* Phalanx Aspis [2-hit Shield]
Licht: Mobility Junction [Evasion + / [b]Float[/b]]
Ignis: Dodge x2
1. Activate SplashCross [+10 Aqua Chips]
2. Current Control [Imbue Aqua x4 / 2TCD]
3. AreaGrab [Teleport] Above BluePhoenixB
4. GolemHit [140 ([b]x2 Elemental[/b]) / Target Up to 2 Adjacent Opponents / Melee / Break] @ BluePhoenixB / Nearby WaterDragon
Licht: Move to Voulge's left (Front of the pool)
5. Yo-Yo [40 ([b]x2 Elemental[/b]) x 3 Targets [x2-3] / Slash / Immobile / Blocks Frontal Attacks] @ BluePhoenix A
Licht: Move away from the Onsen sideways
6. TankCannon2 [120 /or/ [b]120 (x2 Elemental)+Blast2+Minus Acc.[/b] / Optional Fire] @ BluePhoenix C / Nearby WaterDragon

Cooldowns:
Current Control: 2TCD
Following the lead of her partner, SplashLady made her way down, noticing a sight most familiar to those that frequented Yoka Net as much as she did: a hot spring. She definitely didn't expect something like that in a place like Hades. Too bad it was occupied by less than friendly viruses. "Neat, a hot spring! I can't wait to relax in it after we get rid of those things!" She looked over their opposition, noting that all were familiar to her. The WaterDragon was like her AquaDragon chip, the Megalian were more fiery versions of what she saw in Sharo, and the birds were like the chip she found in that mystery data in Yoka. Well, no point in standing around staring at them. Time to see what Sabrina had in mind.

...Or not. Voulge was looking at her for some reason. He didn't seem too happy, which might've been why he turned away from her once she saw it. "Voulge, are you okay? If you're really not okay, you should-"

"Pardon me if what I say will sounds strange...but please listen."

And so SplashLady did. Yet, despite her partner's frank manner of speaking, she couldn't help but smile. "Heh, that's right! We're a team, and we're a team until the end!" A red flame began to surround her, though unlike Voulge's light, nothing seemed to become of the fire beyond its existance. "But...I have to disagree with you about something. You said you won't ask me to give you my life. But if you don't, doesn't that just mean you're not completely trusting me? There's no doubt in my mind that you'd sacrifice yourself for me. Because of that, I can fight without having to hold anything back, because I know you're there for me! So take back what you just said, and believe in me, too! All right?"

A whistling noise could be heard from behind the naturally aquatic Navi, coming from an operator who was starting at a prompt on her PET screen. "That was super cool, you two! You have no idea how much I want to let you activate VoulgeCross...but those dragons could totally clobber you if you were Fire. We'll get it in sometime, I promise!"

A bit disappointed that she couldn't drop her Aqua element this once, SplashLady looked upon the viruses once again, noting that her partner wished for her to handle the Megalian, and for him to handle the rest. "Roger that! But once I'm done soaking them, I'll back you up!" Her spear began to glow blue, as she pointed it down at the hot water below her. A section began to bubble below her, eventually rising into a small geyser. With a graceful flick of the wrist, the mermaid Navi shifted her direction to one of the head viruses, causing the water to rocket towards her first target. "So, Sabrina, think there's any way we can beat them all before they get a chance to strike and stuff?"

"Well, if they're like the ones in Sharo, they're probably Fire. So yeah, I think we can. I don't think it'd even be that hard for you..." She just needed some good Aqua chips to hammer them, preferably ones that she could shoot...yeah, that wasn't a problem. "Oh, and don't worry about hitting as many as you can. Just work on them one at a time, okay? We've got plenty of ways to deal with them! Battlechip, Bubble-V! Slot in!"

Just as she had aimed her spear to the right, the mermaid Navi extended her free hand to the left, as it transformed into a silvery hose with decorative blue stripes. Wait...Bubble-V? A chip they had gotten from none other than Voulge and Marius. Oh, the irony. She might've taken a moment to appreciate it, but alas, when one was in a Rogue Net, one didn't have that luxury. So instead, the aquatic Navi put the irony to work for her, aiming her iron weapon towards another of the Megalian, and shooting a large burst of bubbles towards the burning virus. As it moved forward, the bubbles on the left and right edges began to speed ahead of the rest, giving the attack its signature V shape.

"Keep it up! Battlechip, WideShot2! Slot in!"

The gun weapon gave way for her usual hand, as SplashLady lowered her default spear towards the onsen water once again, using her power to raise more water from it in front of her. Unlike before, however, this had a much more distinct, blade-like shape. The end result, however, was the same: potential liquid doom was remotely launched towards a floating head virus.

"Just one more! Battlechip, IceWave! Slot in!"

A different appearing attack took form, as the Aqua Navi's left hand started to glow an icy white. She waved towards the lone Megalian yet to be targeted, causing the ice energy to form into a hexagonal polygon, resembling a snowflake, and began to undulate from side to side as it slided forward on thin air towards the last counted head. With that, SplashLady focused her attention onto the WaterDragons within the hot water, with perhaps a quick look-around for any missed Megalian. The phoenix flames were of no concern to her; if they were, wouldn't what she have said earlier have been a blatant lie?

[Order of Turn:
0a-Reserve Tank R (passive buster charge)
0b-Reserve Tank L (passive buster charge)
1-Water Splash charge attack on Megalian-F2D (200, Aqua)
2-Bubble-V chip attack on Megalian-F2C (80+15, Aqua, Spread 2) (Aqua Boost)
3-WideShot2 chip attack on Megalian-F2B (80+15, Aqua) (Aqua Boost)
4-IceWave1 chip attack on Megalian-F2A (80+25, Aqua) (Single Target Aqua Boost)
5-Dodge
6-Dodge]
Kabump
Starting off with a bang, Voulge made a super cool manly speech about trust, and giving his life, and being comrades in arms, and blah blah blah change to SplashCross. SplashLady didn't reciprocate, for fear of being destroyed by water. She did, however, blast off an early shot at a Megalian, which barely managed to catch it and delete it. That put every other virus on high alert as attacks flew began to go everywhere. The Phoenix crew reared their heads to utter their respective battlecries and blew streams of fire towards the team. The fiery attacks took on the shape of their masters, screeching in rage and seeking blood. By then, however, Voulge was already gone, but the same couldn't be said for SplashLady, who, despite her best efforts, got hit by a VERY nasty burn. (110) Voulge made sure that the birds' lives didn't last very long with his barrage of attacks, which all made sure of a quick demise. The WaterDragons were huddled too close to the middle of the pool for any of Voulge's attacks to get to them, however. The coal around the spot where he made his first cracked, along with the pool ground beside it, into a crater, consequent of the warrior Navi's extra-powerful smash. The Megalians, meanwhile, had chosen to mobilize around SplashLady, surrounding her in circles above her and firing their heads in unison. Dumb idea, as the mermaid powerhoused her way through with relative ease, thanks to her masses of water-based chips.

The WaterDragons simply cowered in the middle of the pool. Cowards.

BluePhoenixA: DELETED
BluePhoenixB: DELETED
BluePhoenixC: DELETED
WaterDragonA: 250HP [Partial Submerge in Onsen]
WaterDragonB: 250HP [Partial Submerge in Onsen]
WaterDragonC: 250HP [Partial Submerge in Onsen]
Megalian-F2 A: DELETED
Megalian-F2 B: DELETED
Megalian-F2 C: DELETED
Megalian-F2 D: DELETED

Terrain:
- 30% Onsen (Steaming pool)
- 10% Coal (Surrounding pool)
- 10% Cracked (Left of pool)
- 25% Spiky Spirey Death (Surrounding Normal) - Has an narrow opening into area about 60 degrees wide

SplashLady.EXE: 90HP
Voulge.EXE: 130HP [Phalanx Aspis 2] [Current Control 1] [SplashCross]
Licht.SP: 70HP [Mobility Junction]
(All are on Normal, Voulge a bit away from front of pool, Splash at entrance, Ignis shit his pants)
Urk...she got hit by flames before anyone could even react. SplashLady couldn't help but flinch at the literally searing pain, before proceeding to obliterate the Megalian, as she promised. And just as he said he'd do, Voulge dispatched the Phoenixes. Now all that was left was those dragons. She raised her spear, starting to prepare more water to be sent over into the face of a WaterDragon...but after a moment of thinking about it, she lowered it, and looked over at her partner, looking a bit like her. "Voulge! I'll leave this to you! Beat the tar out of them...with our combined power!"

"Inspiring. But, that doesn't pay the busting bills. So, I want you to use this, and get ready, just in case something bad happens!" Sabrina twirled a chip between her fingers for a moment, before slamming it in. "Battlechip, Recover120! Slot in!"

The naturally Aqua Navi glowed pink for a moment, as the fire that wounded her was made for naught. Once its work was done and she was back to regular coloring, she leaned against her weapon, to watch her partner get to work, and undoubtedly utterly destroy the potted beasts.

[Order of Turn:
1-Recover120 chip attack on SplashLady (120, Recovery)
2-Dodge
3-Dodge
4-Dodge
5-Dodge
6-Dodge]
"Voulge, SplashMan was badly hurt from the previous attack..." stated Marius as he watched over the battle. Voulge's eye shifted towards the walls of spire beside him to confirm what his operator has said, but the navi quickly changed his attention towards the WaterDragons in the center with his shield up. "SplashLady can take it. Besides, if things go wrong, she already has the recovery chip prepared." The spearman has said this in an almost monotone voice, but truthfully, he was still worried.

Marius could only scoff at his navi's futile effort to hide his emotions, but he quickly ignored it and prepared four chips. "You'll have no problem taking out those Dragons with these. But first try to take care of your own body." As soon as Voulge received the chips, his first action was to take his Lancea, which was in its gunlance form, and thrust it straight into the sky. With a quick pull of the trigger, the silver barrel began to distort in color and wrapped it self in blue and red light. The light began to grow brighter and brighter until a pillar of twisted light soared up into the sky, explode, and rain down all over the battlefield.

"Continuing Combat!"

Voulge quickly brought the weapon down and changed it back to its original form, immediately moving away from his current position to evade any incoming attack. As he was running, the burnt out coals was kicked up in to the air and slowly drifted behind Voulge. It soon picked up speed and began to pack into another shield in front of the navi, a fail-safe procedure just in case the previous one was broken by the WaterDragons. Voulge immediately stopped, sparking up more coals up in the air along with emerald embers, and crossed both his arms over his chest. Both his hands began to glow in a golden light and Voulge closed it into a fist so the light would grow even stronger.

"Take flight...and Strike!" He stretched both his to the side and released his fist to reveal two Elecbees. They looked identical at first, but one had the color of yellow and black stripes while the other was orange and black with a slightly bigger stinger. The summoned viruses hovered just above the palm of the navi, taking a quick look around the field to get a good look on their targets, and took off like a guided missile. They first flew over the onsen in a circle and slowly rise higher into the sky, creating a spiraling light work as they left a small spark of electricity where ever they flew. The moment the Elecbees was out of sight from the viruses, a little sparkle was shown above them before the two was heading straight down with deadly precision.

While this was happening, Voulge continued to circle around the onsen with the help of Licht. The navi's eye sight was constantly locked at one specific WaterDragons out of the three as he pulled out a chakram from his brigandine. He quickly looked down to examine his weapon, shaking his head to himself as he saw the quality of the weapon. "This won't do." Water began to pour out from the gauntlet's palm and began to wrap around the edges of the chakram. It began to spin around and around, shaving excess metal and sharpening the edges till the chakram could be considered as a completely different weapon.

Voulge smiled as he was contempt with the weapon and applied the chip data into it. The small chakram broke off in a burst of electricity, almost causing harm to Voulge despite the fact that it was his own chip. Any navi would feel hesitant when their own chip was about to overpower them, but Voulge was surprisingly calm and still had his eye set on the WaterDragon. He held the chakram with only his index finger and took a sharp, 90 degree turn towards his target. Voulge spun the weapon around and around till it was near blur and got closer and closer to his target. "Final Blow!" He pulled his arm as far as he could and swung it down, throwing the charged chakram over the onsen and directly towards the targeted WaterDragon's forehead!

[Licht: High Gear (Evasion +)]
1. DBLBEAM [40 Damage to all enemies /or/ 30 Heal to all allies / Random]
Licht: Begin circling around the Onsen
2. Tempero Flamma [Strengthen [120] / 3TCD]
* Phalanx Aspis [2-hit Shield]
3. Arrow [100 [b](x3 Elemental / Terrain)[/b]/ Homing] @ WaterDragonA
4. Arrow2 [130 [b](x3 Elemental / Terrain)[/b] / Homing] @ WaterDragonB
Licht: Continue circling around.
5. Take Aim
Licht: Move in Closer to WaterDragonC
6. ZapRing2 [60 [b](x3 Elemental / Terrain) + 70[/b] / Stun] @ WaterDragonC

Cooldowns:
Current Control: 1TCD
Tempero Flamma: 3TCD
SplasyLady simply sat on the sidelines, watching her partner beat up viruses while she sipped a nice cold Recover(tm). Voulge faced the potted dragons head-on valiantly, the dragons' charges hitting his shield and having virtually no effect. Sending out precise Arrow virus strikes and a ZapRing, the dragons stood no chance.

BluePhoenixA: DELETED [V]
BluePhoenixB: DELETED [V]
BluePhoenixC: DELETED [V]
WaterDragonA: DELETED [V]
WaterDragonB: DELETED [V]
WaterDragonC: DELETED [V]
Megalian-F2 A: DELETED [s]
Megalian-F2 B: DELETED [s]
Megalian-F2 C: DELETED [s]
Megalian-F2 D: DELETED [s]

Terrain:
- 30% Onsen (Steaming pool)
- 10% Coal (Surrounding pool)
- 10% Cracked (Left of pool)

SplashLady.EXE: 210HP
Voulge.EXE: 130HP [Phalanx Aspis 1] [Current Control 1] [Strengthen 120] [SplashCross]
Licht.SP: 70HP [Mobility Junction]
(All are on Normal, Voulge a bit away from front of pool, Splash at entrance, Ignis shit his pants)

-BATTLE THREE, VICTORY!!-

Rewards:
SplashLady: [AuraHead2] Battlechip, 1710z, 6 Voulge FXP
Voulge: [PhoenixShot2] Battlechip, 3300z, 6 Splash FXP, 66 BugFrags

Now all that was left... was the sparkling green mystery data. To open, or not to open... [Y/N]
With the WaterDragons completely and utterly zapped into oblivion, SplashLady immediately started transferring the remains of the Megalian over to Sabrina, hardly surprised by the battle's outcome. "Data coming your way, Sabrina! Looks like there's battle chip data in there!"

Okay, let's see what they got...AuraHead2. Not too shabby, based on the description. "Sweet! That'll definitely work!"

"Yep!" The mermaid Navi then turned towards the GMD, staring at it for a second...before sinking into the hot waters of the onsen. Oh yeah, that felt good. "Ahh, that's what I'm talking about! Voulge, that Mystery Data's all yours, since I got the one in NetFrica! I'll just sit and relax for a minute or two!"

...What? No mystery data? A certain operator was NOT cool with that. "Hey!"

"Oh, but make sure you let Sabrina know what was in it. That way she won't have a stroke wondering what's inside!"

...Okay, that could work. At least her curiosity would be satisfied.
Voulge took a big breath of air and exhaled, finally taking a time to rest after all the viruses was taken care of. His armor's white and blue colors began to fade away along with his visor, returning Voulge back to his original form. Licht and Ignis also came to the navi's side and helped picking up their share of the battle.

"A Phoenixshot? An upgraded one to be exact. We already have three of them, but more the merrier, right?" said Marius as he inspected what they found.

After picking everything up, Ignis slowly approached Voulge and came almost an inch off his face. "So...We can take a dip in that pool now, right? Because I've been dying to get in one!" said the SP as he couldn't control his excitement.

The navi nodded and turned towards the onsen in the center, already finding SplashLady inside with the GMD next to her. Voulge simply assumed that she was about to open it, but that wasn't the case as she offered it back to him. "...Thank you." He completely forgot about the time when he did the same to SplashLady, but the saying "What comes around goes around" applied perfectly.

With that said, Voulge kneeled near the onsen, reached for the GMD to open it...

[Open GMD]
The Mystery Data's crystalline data structure began to unravel bit by bit at Voulge's command, decrypting its depths to reveal...

... a cache of zenny, overflowing in its bigness.

[GMD: 3300z]
Voulge found that the GMD was filled with money, lots of them. So much, in fact, that it almost filled the onsen with all of its glorious money. "OHSNAP, MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!" Ignis rushed in and dove straight into the onsen, creating a large splash of water that sizzled when it came contact with the heated coals. The SP emerged out to the surface, already calm and relaxed as its crystal body started look almost like a gelatin. "Relaxing spa water...Covered in money...and some hot bab-... ... ...Eh, I can live with only two."

Voulge would've usually taken this time to scold Ignis for his loud mouth, but he only sighed and let him rest for this once. However... "Do what you wish to do with him, Splash." ... He still wasn't going to let Ignis get away with this easily. The spearman had a smile on his face when he saw Ignis, Splash, and even Licht enjoying the spa water, but he didn't really feel obligated to have the same comfort when viruses could ambush them in any given moment. He stood next to the water with his hand tightly holding his weapon and kept a vigilant watch over his area.

"Why don't you lighten up just this time?" Said Marius, but Voulge didn't give any sort of reply and continued his watch. "I understand that you want to be on guard while they're relaxing with that onsen stuff, but seriously, have some fun with Splash." The navi tilted his head upwards and finally gave a short reply, "As long as they're enjoying themselves, I'm cont—", "Pff, don't give me that bull crap. Go take a dip in that spa water, that's an order."

It was obvious that resisting any further would be a futile effort. Voulge shook his head side to side and began to loosen his grip over the Lancea. "...Guess I don't have any other choice." He turned around and kneeled down to dip his hands over the water, testing to see how hot it was. He then stood up and tried to get into the water with his leg first..."Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah. Slow down, captain brainless. Are you seriously gonna jump in here with all your tin-foil armors on?"

Ignis had a good point, jumping in to the water with all these armor would make things very uncomfortable. "Thank you for caring so much about me, Ignis." replied with an obvious tone of sarcasm. Vougle took a few steps back and first reached for his shoulder to unhook the pauldron and slid the brigandine off his chest. All of them went down with a big *THUMP* as it crashed against the cooled patch of coals, sparking up a few handful of embers up in the air. The navi continued his undressing by reaching to his back, loosening the strings that tied the chainmail, and revealed his bare chest.

"..."

"..."

"Oh what the shit have I done??"

Voulge's chest was well sculpted with a defined six pack, but there was a notable stab scar right over his heart. The navi did start to feel a little reluctant to continue this as he tried to cover the scar, but he began to approach the onsen once more. "I hope I'm not making things too uncomfortable."
And so, it was revealed the Mystery Data contained cash. Sure, she could've used the cash herself...but so could've Voulge back in NetFrica. Oh well, at least she could appreciate the irony. "Well, if that's not karma, I don't know what is!"

And then, Ignis insult. Lovely. And the Navi he was bound to gave his blessings to smack him. Also lovely. After a quick swim over to the SP, SplashLady raised her spear as high as she could, and promptly lowered it...stopping right before hitting the crystal. Yep, she was going to take the high road.

SMACK!

Or, in this case, the low road, as the bottom part of the pole suddenly made contact with the bottom of Ignis. Mwahahaha, revenge. "You're lucky you're not my SP...you'd be on permanent mute!" With her justice doled out, the aquatic Navi floated over to her partner, noting that he was decidedly staying out of the pool. "Hey, Voulge! Hop in! Even Fire Navis should be okay in this kind of water!"

After a brief 'discussion' with his operator, Voulge started to comply. With Ignis adding his two zenny. Did Ignis mean 'moron' in some foreign language or something? Because that would be fitting on so many levels. Oh w-HOLY COW WHAT WAS GOING ON. Her partner had suddenly began removing his armor. Uh...wow. Just wow.

"I hope I'm not making things too uncomfortable."

Well, she wasn't DISpleased about it, despite SplashLady's slight blushing at it. So long as she didn't have to do the same thing. ...Come to think of it, did she even have anything under this? Probably...but she neither wanted to nor was going to at this moment in time. "Nah, it's fine!" But, the lack of armor raised one obvious question. "Can I ask you something, Voulge?" In preparation for the inquiry, she sat up on the water, as though it were solid ice. "How did you get that scar on your chest? I mean, I just can't stop looking at it..." ...Well, crap. That didn't quite come out right. As such, the mermaid Navi's face suddenly began to develop a fiery red hue, desperately hoping that her partner hadn't caught onto the double meaning...
It wasn't surprising that SplashLady would be curious about his scar, but the sudden blush on her face did catch Voulge's attention a little. He lowered his hand that covered his scar, came closer to the onsen, and sat next to SplashLady. "There is a long, complicated story behind this wound."

Ignis and Marius began to listen to what Voulge was saying, since they themselves didn't know about the scar underneath all his armor. "I was deceived by my own comrade, by someone I could 'trust my own life' with..." He stared down at his own reflection and began to take off his greave and the armors on his legs. "Actually, this scar was the reason why I asked for your trust during the battle...Ha...I thought I could never really bring myself to let others so close to me again." Voulge gave a genuine smile towards SplashLady and finally stood up with all his armors unequipped. Wearing nothing but his red-cloth pants, the navi dipped his feet first and finally placed his entire body into the onsen water.

"...This is relaxing."
"O-oh...sorry, I guess I shouldn't have asked..." SplashLady looked down at the water momentarily, feeling rather bad for asking, before noticing Voulge's smiling reflection. And lack of clothes beyond pants. Both of which caused her to look back up and return the gesture. The gesture of smiling, that is. She fully intended to wear more than pants for the duration of the soaking. "...I want you to know something, Voulge. I haven't been around very long. Even SplashMan, the Navi I was created from, is only a year old. But I can say this...whoever it was that gave you scar...is a terrible Navi, and I hope they get what they deserve for it. Because you're a good Navi, Voulge. I can tell just from the short time we've hung out."

Before continuing, the mermaid Navi sunk slightly in the water, down to about chest level. "You know, in a way, you're the first Navi I've been able to trust like this. I have other crosses, but that's just because I 'borrowed' some of SplashMan's memories. You're the only Navi I've ever teamed up with, and..." A moment passed as she tried to think of exactly what she wanted to say next. "...Thank you. For always being there with me from the start. I've been able to see places and things I never would've gone on my own, and I've had a lot of fun. I mean, if it wasn't for you and your operator, I probably wouldn't ever get to see Hades, since Sabrina's a total chicken!" ...No response. Wow, her operator must be pre-occupied with something. "But seriously...from the bottom of my heart, thank you, Voulge!"
"..."

Voulge was speechless as he witnessed SplashLady's honesty and sincerity towards him. The only thing he could really do was to sink further into the relaxing onsen and nod his head. After a few second of awkward silence, Voulge simply bit his tongue and gave a proper response to SplashLady's thanks. "The honor is mine."

"Urgh...I want nothing to do with you guys' loveydovy." Ignis looked as if he was disgusted by all this, as typical of him, and immediately got out of the water. His exterior looked especially shiny after a good dip in the water and he couldn't help but to notice it. "*Whistle*, Must've been the money."

As Voulge watched as his SP get out of the water, he thought it was about time to stop resting and continue on before a virus ambushes them...However, the onsen was alot better than he had expected as his body didn't want to get away from the water. Voulge only let out a surrendering sigh as he dipped his entire head into the water and shook his head. "I hope the saying 'lightning never strikes the same spot twice' will apply in this situation..." saying as he finally closed his eyes to relax even further.
Heh, looked like Voulge didn't have much to say. Ah well, that was part of why she liked him. ...As a friend. Nothing more. With a contented sigh of her own, SplashLady laid back, and started to sink into the water, until stopping right above the ground. She looked up, as she listened to her partner's slight concern about enemies. "Eh, keep in mind, most of the area around this place is covered in coal and spikes. So the only places they can come from are from above, or that one gap where we came in. So long as we keep an eye on those areas, I think we'll be fine!"

With that, the mermaid Navi decided to focus on the sky, as she laid there, suspended in mid-water. "I've been to Yoka a lot, but I've never run into water like this...it really feels great, doesn't it? ...Hey, I just thought of something. Hot water is when regular water combines with heat. That's kinda like us, isn't it? I mean you're Fire, I'm Aqua, and together we're an awesome combo!"
"Heh, I guess you're right. We do make a great team."

Voulge had another smile on his face, and Ignis irked some more and drifted further away from the pool. He felt like he was truly getting closer with SplashLady, even more than he did before. The emblem on his vest began to shine in a bright blue light, but Voulge couldn't see it and realize that their bonds grew stronger along with their SoulCross.

"As much as I like to stay here, I think it would be for the best if we leave and continue on with our travel."

Before he could hear a definite answer from SplashLady, he got out of the onsen and began to pick up all of his armors off the ground. The waters on his body instantly evaporated, leaving him nice and dry thanks to his fire alignment, and began to suit up. "Licht, Ignis, let's move on."

-ROGUE BATTLE FOUR, READY!-
...Aww, she had just gotten comfortable. But Voulge was right. If they stayed too long, they might slip up the watch and get ambushed. So as her partner re-dressed, SplashLady slowly made her way back towards the entrance, trying to soak as long as she could before having to get out. "All right, I'm ready whenever you guys are!"

As the back of her helmet softly bumped against the edge of the pool, she climbed herself out, stretched, and picked up her spear, which she had left lying there. Using it to point at herself, the mermaid Navi then flicked the pointed end towards the water, causing the various droplets on her to be sent flying back into their source. With that, she awaited Voulge to join her at the entrance/exit, so that they could get back to what they did best: easing server loads by smashing the tar out of viruses with fire and water.

(searching for Battle #4)