The Weekly Netvegas Open: Week 2!

((Auction ends at 00:00 EST (The first minute of the day) on March 26th.

As a note, please only post in this thread if you are bidding.))

Welcome, one and all, to the second week of the Weekly Netvegas Open Auction! This auction will be held, as the title states, every week! So if you don't win one auction, save up and come in swinging for the next!

How this will work is very simple. Every auction, a single chip will be posted; we'll try to get some rare stuff for you guys to have fun bidding on later, but for now we've still got some great chips coming down the pipe! Each auction will start late Sunday night, at least for you Netopians, and will conclude on the Monday of the following week (~7 days, not one day!), with whoever has the highest current bid getting the chip!

Increments for bidding will be set on a per-chip basis, as will the starting bid price, so don't fret if a chip is too rich for your blood; they won't all be that way!

And now for this week's chip!

--Week 2--
BronzeFist

100 Null Damage + Impact + Knockback
B Accuracy
Creates a large fist of bronze for the user to punch with. Anything it hits is knocked back a sizable distance, even objects. The user can sacrifice an action before a use to send the fist rocketing forward, to make it a long range attack. Rare!
Lasts until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 2 uses.

Starting Bid: 1800z
Bid Increments: 100z (1200z, 1300z, 1500z, etc)

Let's get the bidding started!
Well, BronzeFist would be a nice entry in the library...I'm in! 1800z

- Sabrina Jetto
Ooh, I haven't seen this one before! I think Mach would like this one. 1900z

- Aera.SP
No! Bad whoever you are! I need this chip so I can trade it! 2000z

- Sabrina Jetto
B-but Mach could use this chip! 2100z

- Aera.SP
Then feel free to contact me about buying/trading for it after I win the auction! 2200z

- Sabrina Jetto
I appreciate the offer, but I'd rather just cut out the middle man, or woman. 2300z

- Aera.SP
Hate to break up the business meeting, but my navi's asked me to put in a good word here. 2400z

-Andrew Vang
All right, enough of this 100z increase stuff, it's getting lame. 3000z

- Sabrina Jetto
Terribly sorry for the delay, Miss Jetto! I have been working hard on procuring the chip for the next auction, so I was a little kept up this time.

Sabrina GET: BronzeFist
Sabrina LOSE: 3000Z