Beginning of Viral Destruction!

Voulge's blazing swipe slashed through ice and navi alike causing various sections of Lurkman to overload in bursts of smoke and sparks. The ground below him melted into a long puddle and he thrashed about in what appeared to be his death throes.

His garbled voice screamed in agony, "ARRRRHHHGHGHHHH- Psyche."

All of a sudden, the malfunctioning explosions stopped and Lurkman slipped out of view yet again. Voulge rapidly jabbed through the air with his Drillarm while Splashlady shot a small ball of water but both attacks whiffed through the air.

His voice was coarse and he began with a coughing fit "Almost... Had me there."

Splashlady could recognize the sound of a recovery chip being activated but couldn't quite pinpoint its location.

"Sharing attacks... Allowing each other... To finish off... Your enemies..." Lurkman sounded haggard and his sentences became more and more fragmented, "Such sentiments... Do you two... Think this... A game?"

A gust of wind picked up, pulling Voulge and Splashlady towards an empty patch of terrain. They resisted and were able to avoid a trio of tornados that churned past them. The winds died down just as quickly as they picked up.

"Running around... Playing... Heroes. What are... You... Looking for?" Lurkman asked again, mirroring his introduction, "Why... Here? Why... Rogue net?"

The crushing feeling of a claw digging into his side took Voulge by surprise. The overwhelming power launched him against his ally like a ragdoll. Splashlady avoided being struck, causing Voulge to simply skid along the ground again.

Lurkman's voice raged, "WHY!?"

Vengeance.EXE: EJO
Lurkman.EXE: 81 HP [invis]

Terrain: 75% Normal, 10% Lava, 5% Ice, 10% Sea

SplashLady.EXE: 35 HP
Voulge.EXE: 105 HP [2-hit shield]
Ignis.SP: EJO
Licht.SP: EJO
"Heroes..."

Voulge looked down at his feet, hiding his expression as his body trembled for a short second. "I don't deserve a title as such, not any more." Stomping the end of his spear, Voulge quickly assumed his combat stance and pointed his weapon towards LurkMan's voice. Cringing due to his fresh wound from LurkMan, the navi tried to put on a brave face and didn't show a single sign of weakness to his enemy. "This the end, Lurk."

Materializing a small whistle on his left hand, Voulge took a quick look around his surroundings before he blew into it. Letting out a high-pitched noise, it echoed through out the net until the sound of a roaring stampede was heading their way. The herd of Mokos came running through the field, trampling through the ice, lava, and the water panels without a problem. Kicking up dirts as the herd coming through, Voulge's visual was limited. "Sending you the next chip. I'm sure you know what to do." Voulge nodded his head in reply and stuck both his hands forward to create a giant ironball within the dust cloud. After giving one big push against it, the ball rolled through the area like it had a mind of its own, bending and turning all over the place. With this much chaos going on, LurkMan would have trouble trying to ambush either Voulge or Splash. This would also serve to distraction, catching his attention long enough for a surprise attack.

Pulling out a sizable boomerang out from his brigandine, Voulge twisted his body as far as he could turn and threw the weapon in a wide arc. The navi immediately backed away when the boomerang left his finger and transformed his Lancea into a gigantic glaive with an extremely heavy spearhead. Waiting for any chance given, he stood his ground until he could find LurkMan's trace and attack.

1. MokoRush [60 / Ground Attack / 3 Targets] @ LurkMan / Distraction
2. Ironshell [70 x 4 [x2 on last hit] / Immobile / Blocks Frontal Attacks / Read Chip Description] @ LurkMan
- Rampage: Attack all over the place
* Phalanx Aspis [2-hit Shield]
3. Boomerang [60 / 3-Targets] @ LurkMan
4. Take Aim
5. GolemHit [140 / Target Up to 2 Adjacent Opponents / Melee / Break / Panel Break] @ LurkMan

Cooldown:
Vulcan Sarissa: READY
Aestus Intrico: READY
Retairius Triden: 1TCD
By now, SplashLady desperately wanted to get angry at LurkMan's insistance on not being EJO'd. Unfortunately, she was getting too tired to muster the energy for it. This allowed her to listen to the lizard Navi's remark...which actually made her laugh a little. "Hee hee! Heroes? I dunno about Voulge, but the only reason I came here was to train, and maybe get a couple of decent chips in the process! And by the way, even though it's got tougher viruses, Rogue Net's still public access! So why not come here if we're good enough for it?"

"Couldn't've said that better myself!" All right, time for the chip action. By now, Sabrina had laid out all of her increasingly sim options on her bed, pondering each of them. Of course, eventually she basically said 'to heck with it', grabbing one and sent it over. "Here's a new one! Battlechip, Shake! Slot in!"

The mermaid Navi's left hand acquired an object that one wouldn't expect from a chip advertised as a breaking dumbbell: a small spark that was held like a bomb. Looking over at her partner, she noticed he was about to send sheep stampeding at their opponent...which gave her an idea. "Hey, Sabrina! Get a couple of wide-ranged chips ready!"

"Wide ranged?"

"You know, ones that hit a wide area!" Not bothering to explain her plan forward, the Aqua Navi flung the spark hard in front of her, causing to sail well over the Moloko...and even the projected spot for LurkMan. As it approached landing, it began to slow down, eventually floating just above the ground. The spark then enlarged, becoming a replica of a Heavy virus, and started to move from side to side, to slam whatever got in its path.

Back in the real world, the Netopian girl had gathered a couple of the wide ranged chips requested by her Navi, and started transferring the data encoded in them. Hopefully, chips that had 'Wide' in their name qualified as wide ranged chips. "Dunno what you're doing, but here you go! Battlechip, WideShot! Double slot in!"

SplashLady watched her spear's head glow blue, which made her smile...both for getting what she asked for, and for her operator trusting her judgment. "Thanks! That's perfect!" Now, to box LurkMan in completely. She sliced the air in front of her once more, causing the area she rended to sail forward, and nail any attempt the unpleasant Navi made to flee the virus-based attacks. Then, almost immediately after, she swung her spear again, causing an identical wide water blast to rocket along the other side, hopefully completely trapping the lizard Navi.

But...something seemed weird. Almost like she was missing a direction..."Oh!" It didn't take long for the aquatic Navi to realize that the skies were still friendly to her adversary. Deciding to fix that, she hastily created another burst of water, using her own inner power as its source. With that, she hurled it into the air, just in case LurkMan was a better jumper than he looked.

But she couldn't help getting in one more shot...verbally, that is. "Remember, you're the one that wanted to battle so bad. Don't blame us for you about to experience some serious pain!"

[Order of Turn:
1-Shake1 chip attack to behind LurkMan (90, Break, attacks on 2nd turn with half accuracy)
2-WideShot1 chip attack to left side of LurkMan (60+15, Aqua) (Aqua Boost)
3-WideShot1 chip attack to right side of LurkMan (60+15, Aqua) (Aqua Boost)
3a-Reserve Tank R (passive buster charge)
3b-Reserve Tank L (passive buster charge)
4-Water Splash charge attack above LurkMan (120, Aqua)
5-Dodge
6-Dodge]
Lurkman is assailed by a random assortment of attacks and counters with a Rope that grabs Splashlady by the feet. He doesn't even have time to reinitiate his invisibility before he is trampled and soaked and battered horribly, forcing him to EJO. Was he really gone or just another one of his tricks?

Nope, he's really gone.

Vengeance.EXE: EJO
Lurkman.EXE: EJO

Terrain: 60% Normal, 10% Lava, 5% Ice, 10% Sea, 15% Broken

SplashLady.EXE: 1 HP [hold]
Voulge.EXE: 105 HP [2-hit shield]
Ignis.SP: EJO
Licht.SP: EJO

[Battle 5 - Victory!]

Voulge get: Gutpunch + 5000z + 10 FXP
Splashlady get: Areagrab + 5000z + 10 FXP
"..."

Voulge was still cautious about his surrounding even after LurkMan EJO'd, still holding onto his Lancea with his right hand. "Lets hope that he's really gone this time." Picking up his part of the reward, he immediately sent it into his PET and turned towards SplashLady. "...I guess we should part our ways." Voulge placed the end of the spear to the ground and sat down on one of the magma he created. "I'm sure you'll agree that we need to rest and treat our wounds."
Unlike Voulge, SplashLady was less cautious once she knew LurkMan was gone. After all, even an invisible Navi couldn't hang out in a Net with 0 HP. "Phew...if that took any longer, I don't think I'd have made it..." Despite wanting nothing more than a nice, long nap, she had the presence of mind to send over half the remaining data before looking at her busting partner. "Yeah...I'm taking a break after this. I feel like I'm about to melt into a puddle..."

"Yup!" Watching an AreaGrab pop out of her PET with utter indifference, Sabrina started typing something quickly. "But, before we go...give Voulge this! It's our contact info!"

A bit of data formed in the Navi's free hand, which she then presented to the fiery Navi...making sure to avoid any magma he had created. "Here! This is our contact stuff!"

(GIVING: E-mail address to Voulge)
"..."

As Voulge received Splash and Sabrina's contact information, he couldn't help but to feel a little nervous. "I guess I should do the same..." Holding out his left arm forward, he also created his contact information for SplashLady. "I appreciate your help, Sabrina. I think we should meet up again sometime." Marius had his usual smile on his face as he appeared as a holographic screen. "But I think it's for the best if we let our navis rest for a while...If you want to bust again with Voulge, make sure to email us."

[Received: Sabrina/Splash's Contact Info
Given: Marius/Voulge's Contact Info]
Before SplashLady could so much as speak, Sabrina's face popped up in front of her. "No prob! We should do it again sometime!"

"Yeah..." The mermaid Navi took the contact data, and sent it over to her operator. "Well, I had a lot of fun, Voulge! I hope we can team up again soon! But I'm beat, so I'm getting some rest. See ya around!" And thus, the little bit of water that was in NetFrica fled the area...

(BACK TO THE REAL WORLD, SNAP)
"Let's go, Voulge." Marius began the Jack Out Sequence, causing Voulge's body to shine in a bright red glow and fragment into to pieces of data.

-JACK OUT-