Monster's Trading Emporium

Hello, my name is Joseph Sine and I have opened this thread to offer up trades so that my net navi's folder can improve. He is at current a Variable/Electric net navi, so support and electrical chips would be appreciated, but I WOULD like to round out his folder as much as possible with every different element that I can get my hands on. Please look at my navi's folder and please, offer.

-Joseph Sine

Attached: Folder.Dat List
Hello Mister Sine, I'm Danny! I'm using my uncle's profile right now, he's pretty new at netbattling and stuff. His Navi, ClampMan has a Fire+20Status: Fire Element UP 20, Stackable
Accuracy: S
Description: Adds 20 Damage to all hits of a Fire Element attack chip, before any external environment-related or target-related damage modifiers apply.
Duration: Once
Element: Fire
Trader Rank: D
that he's not using, but he'd like a LilCloudDamage: 70 + Wide Attack + Drop Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Cloud moves up and down three enemies, raining on them for two turns. Enemies can move out from under it if possible.
Duration: Two turns
Element: Aqua
Special: Drop Attack: This attack originates above the battlefield, and falls to the ground. It gains one rank of accuracy against High Altitude targets.
, wanna trade?

-Jack Stanton
Hmmm. I know Asymptote's been getting some use out of it...but I DID ask for stuff like this...alright then Danny, I'll make the trade. Hope your uncle's navi gets some good use out of it.
-Joseph

Attached: LilCloudDamage: 70 + Wide Attack + Drop Attack
Description: Cloud moves up and down three enemies, raining on them for two turns. Enemies can move out from under it if possible.
Special: Drop Attack: This attack originates above the battlefield, and falls to the ground. It gains one rank of accuracy against High Altitude targets.
Trades, trades, keep up the trades! Wooo!

Joseph GET: Fire+20Status: Fire Element UP 20, Stackable
Description: Adds 20 Damage to all hits of a Fire Element attack chip, before any external environment-related or target-related damage modifiers apply.
, LOSE: LilCloudDamage: 70 + Wide Attack + Drop Attack

Jack GET: LilCloudDamage: 70 + Wide Attack + Drop Attack
, LOSE: Fire+20Status: Fire Element UP 20, Stackable
I am very busy at the moment, as are you, I am certain. Let us cut straight to the chase, then: I want your Fireburner1 for my navi, who is best suited to use it thanks to her elemental affinity. You, in exchange, can have Magbolt1. This is an easy decision on your part, my friend. As such, I have attached the chip to this message for trade.

-Hideyoshi Serioroshi

*Magbolt1 attached*
Hmmm. My navi could combo well into that, not going to lie. I won't have any fire chips for him afterwards...but you know what, why not, here you go.
-Joseph Sine

Attached: FireBurner1Damage: 50 + Line Attack(3)
Accuracy: A
Description: Looses a stream of fire that can penetrate enemies and keep going.
Special: Line Attack(3): Attacks up to 3 targets in a straight line.
Easy approvals for easy decisions.

Joseph GET: MagBolt1Damage: 90 + Stun + Magnetic Pull
Accuracy: B
Description: Uses an electromagnet to pull the target into range, then stuns them with a close range electrical shock.
Element: Elec
Special: Magnetic Pull: A stronger version of the Pull effect that either pulls the target towards you, or you towards the target over a greater distance than normal.
Battlechip
Hideyoshi GET: FireBurner1Damage: 50 + Line Attack(3)
Accuracy: A
Description: Looses a stream of fire that can penetrate enemies and keep going.
Special: Line Attack(3): Attacks up to 3 targets in a straight line.
Battlechip

- LinkMan.EXE