Chips fit for a witch!

So, I've gotten a couple of chips that don't really fit my Navi. If anyone's interested in buying or trading for them, let me know! She's got a witch theme, so ideally it'd be something that can also pass off as magic or a potion.

Chips I Want To Get Rid Of:
DashAttack1Damage: 90 + Impact + LineAttack(5) + Movement
Accuracy: C
Description: The user charges forward at a great speed to ram a line of enemies. Hits a maximum of 5 enemies before the momentum is lost.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Special: Direction of travel may be altered with chip, terrain, and sig use.
Trader Rank: D

MudFlop1Damage: 60 + Impact + Slow + Medium Mud Terrain
Accuracy: B
Description: The user strikes at a target with their whole body, blasting them with mud.
Element: Wood

RollingLog1Damage: 50 + Ground Attack + Wide Attack (2) + Double Attack
Description: Rolls a log at enemies. Can hit up to two enemies at once per log.
Duration: Up to 2 uses before the end of the turn.
Special: Double Attack: After spending an action to attack with this chip, you may choose to spend a second action and attack with it again before the end of the turn.
Note: This chip used to be known as RingLog1

SideBamboo1Damage: 80 + Long Attack
Description: Summons a Kilby virus to the field that stabs the enemy from the side with a long lance, then silently vanishes. Can hit up to 2 targets.

WoodPowder1Damage: 60 + Medium Grass Terrain Change + Confusion + Cone Attack
Description: Blast up to 4 enemies with a cone of miasma breath. Changes terrain to Grass and causes confusion on contact.

- Alda Hyde
Miss Hyde,
My Navi is *very* interested in the StepCross chip; it definitely seems to fit his high-speed, blitzkrieg-style tactics. Since it would seem to fit so well with my Navi, here's an offer that might fit well with yours:

Offer: DoubleShotDamage: 60 + Small Broken Terrain Change x 2 Shots + Terrain Effect Bonus + Variable Targeting
Description: Rips up 2 panels and sends them flying at designated targets.
Element: Depends on Terrain
Special: Terrain Effect Bonus: Adds an additional effect to an attack where applicable, depending on the type of terrain used.
Special: Variable Targeting: Allows the user to select a target for each individual hit of an attack. This means they may strike the same target multiple times, multiple different targets, or a mix of the two as they wish.
Trader Rank: C
SummonBlack1Damage: 160 + Slashing + Wide Attack
Accuracy: A
Description: Can only be activated if there is a broken or missing panel on the field. Summons one Nightmare virus to teleport up and slash an enemy. Can hit up to two additional nearby enemies.
SummonBlack2Damage: 200 + Slashing + Wide Attack
Description: Can only be activated if there is a broken or missing panel on the field. Summons one Blackmare virus to teleport up and slash an enemy. Can hit up to two additional nearby enemies.

Let me know if this suits your fancy.

-Mazer Patrovski
All right, let's see what that all does...summoning shadow creatures to do her bidding? Yeah, she'd love that. Just, let me check something else first...okay, no tentacles, good. I think you've got yourself a deal.

- Alda Hyde
ATTACHMENT: StepCrossDamage: 120 + Slashing + X-Range Attack + Teleport
Accuracy: S for primary target, B for additional targets.
Description: The user warps in front of an enemy, then quickly performs two sword slashes to create an X shape. Can hit up to 5 targets with good RP. Rare
Duration: Once.
Special: Teleport: When RP Quality is excellent, this attack also counts as a free dodge.
Trader Rank: B
BattleChip data
Wow, what a lucky trader result--What do you mean this isn't the trader?

- LinkMan.EXE

Alda GET: DoubleShotDamage: 60 + Small Broken Terrain Change x 2 Shots + Terrain Effect Bonus + Variable Targeting
Description: Rips up 2 panels and sends them flying at designated targets.
Element: Depends on Terrain
Special: Terrain Effect Bonus: Adds an additional effect to an attack where applicable, depending on the type of terrain used.
Special: Variable Targeting: Allows the user to select a target for each individual hit of an attack. This means they may strike the same target multiple times, multiple different targets, or a mix of the two as they wish.
SummonBlack1Damage: 160 + Slashing + Wide Attack
Description: Can only be activated if there is a broken or missing panel on the field. Summons one Nightmare virus to teleport up and slash an enemy. Can hit up to two additional nearby enemies.
SummonBlack2Damage: 200 + Slashing + Wide Attack
Description: Can only be activated if there is a broken or missing panel on the field. Summons one Blackmare virus to teleport up and slash an enemy. Can hit up to two additional nearby enemies.

Mazer GET: StepCrossDamage: 120 + Slashing + X-Range Attack + Teleport
Accuracy: S for primary target, B for additional targets.
Description: The user warps in front of an enemy, then quickly performs two sword slashes to create an X shape. Can hit up to 5 targets with good RP. Rare
Duration: Once.
Special: Teleport: When RP Quality is excellent, this attack also counts as a free dodge.
Trader Rank: B
Um...excuse me, I saw your chip selection and was wondering if you'd like my AirStorm1 and Hi-Cannon for your Shake1 and WhiteWeb1? My navi would likely get a ton of use out of both of them.
-Stephine Magi

Attached: AirStorm1Damage: 50 x3 shots + Variable Targeting
Description: Pulls three enemies towards user, than fires three tornadoes at them, may be divided however user wants.
Special: Wind Type: This chip counts as Wind Type for the purposes of Wind triggered effects, such as traps and terrain.
Special: Pull: Brings a target one movement space closer to the source. Use of this effect on anchored objects may move the user instead of the target.
and Hi-CannonDamage: 120 + Knockback
Description: A decent sized cannon with a single shot.
Sounds like an improvement over what I've got. Let's.

- Alda Hyde
ATTACHMENT: WhiteWeb1Damage: 40 + Snare x 3 targets
Description: Casts three spider webs on the ground as a snare or a net to capture, damage, or otherwise hinder your enemies. Can be destroyed with Slashing or Fire attacks, or other RP solutions. Destroying the webbing instantly ends its effects.
Duration: One turn
Special: Snare: A combination of Hold, Grapple, and Trap effects. However, in exchange for RP versatility, the chip can backfire depending upon RP. Nullify cancels Snare. Snared targets can be set on fire for an extra 1x base fire damage, though the target will be free of Snare the following turn.
BattleChip data, Shake1Damage: 90 + Wide Attack + Break
Description: Throws a dumbbell that slides through enemy lines for two turns. Can hit up to three enemies twice, second time having a 50% chance of hitting.
Duration: Two turns
BattleChip data
Got it, got it.

Alda GET: AirStorm1Damage: 50 x3 shots + Variable Targeting
Description: Pulls three enemies towards user, than fires three tornadoes at them, may be divided however user wants.
Special: Wind Type: This chip counts as Wind Type for the purposes of Wind triggered effects, such as traps and terrain.
Special: Pull: Brings a target one movement space closer to the source. Use of this effect on anchored objects may move the user instead of the target.
, Hi-CannonDamage: 120 + Knockback
Description: A decent sized cannon with a single shot.
Battlechips
Stephine GET: WhiteWeb1Damage: 40 + Snare x 3 targets
Description: Casts three spider webs on the ground as a snare or a net to capture, damage, or otherwise hinder your enemies. Can be destroyed with Slashing or Fire attacks, or other RP solutions. Destroying the webbing instantly ends its effects.
Duration: One turn
Special: Snare: A combination of Hold, Grapple, and Trap effects. However, in exchange for RP versatility, the chip can backfire depending upon RP. Nullify cancels Snare. Snared targets can be set on fire for an extra 1x base fire damage, though the target will be free of Snare the following turn.
, Shake1Damage: 90 + Wide Attack + Break
Description: Throws a dumbbell that slides through enemy lines for two turns. Can hit up to three enemies twice, second time having a 50% chance of hitting.
Duration: Two turns
Battlechips

- LinkMan.EXE