Spare chips

Okay, I have a few chips I'd like to trade. The list is below.

Any offers?

-Shigeru Yamada

(See most recent post-trade post for trading info)
hmmm....what do you want for the HP recover10?
-timmy
I'd take zenny or chips that hit multiple enemies at once.

-Shigeru
how about.....1000z? if not.....i have more zenny.
-timmy.
I'll take either 2k or 2.5k. Whichever you prefer. Or are generous enough to give.
I might haggle to 1.5k, if you give me a convincing argument why I should.

-Shigeru
i've seen the price of the recover10 in the chip shop, it's 1600z, so....i'll pay you 1500z on the grounds of, "why the heck should i pay more than it's advertised price?"
-timmy
Ah...

Now I feel rather stupid. 1.5k it is.

*Attatched: Recov10*

-Shigeru
good. if you had rejected that....i would have said a few things about how smart you are.
-timmy

attached:1500z
And would have just as quickly found a rageclaw in your navi's back, before he/she got torched, drenched, and blasted.

*ahem*... Sorry. Number...er... Persephone?
How about I just Dream Sword you both? Shut it with the insults, the both of you.

That's my section.

Recov10-> Timmy

1500z-> Shigeru
*cowering*
Yes, maam.
Thanks for authorizing the trade.

Okay, I've still got a cactiball. Anyone interested?
*grabs a bat* i'm not afraid of either of you. anyways....i'm done buying right now....besides....that cactball is pretty much useless in my navi's hands, she's a sword type.
-timmy
I now have a Markcannon for sale as well. See the first post for details.
I repeat:
MARKCANNON FOR SALE/TRADE. LOOKING FOR SWORDS AND/OR MULTIHIT CHIPS! (Ex. Wideshot, Boomerang, Flameline)
hmmm...take a look at my folder and bank account.....i want that markcannon.
-timmy

*Nikko.exe is curently fighting a flying Heelnavi....that just pinched her and her ally's butt*

Ughhh....progs make me want to watch others suffer....
-timmy
Hmmm... guards are usually priced at around 400-500z... and I'd price the markcannon at 3500-4000z...

Guard and 3000z.

I'll attach the cannon. Better earlier than later.
And once again, haggle if you can. But this time, the chip is considerably more valuable.

-Shigeru
hmmmm.....sorry...no deal.....thats the only guard i have and i'm not willing to shell out 3000+ zenny on a single chip in a trade....maybe next time...
-timmy
((OOC, the price of a markcannon is nowhere near 3500 or 4000, just so you know. A wideshot is 4000... Twould have been quite a con. >__>; ))
(Oops. My mistake. Multihitters on the brain. XD)

My bad. I was thinking of something else.
How does a guard and 1500z sound?

-Shigeru
Okay. I'm now also offering a boomerang, for the right price.
Any offers? I'm looking for multihitters, zenny, guards, and areagrabs/swords.
How does that MarkCannon for a RageClaw and all the money in my left pocket (600z) sound?

-Whitewasher