ZanzoTech...

YES! Thanks a ton, Soryu, Zanzo. This will be so useful, you have no idea.

-Chris Lemrock of SciLabs-

-BINARY.EXE IS UNAVAILABLE FOR COMMENT-
yes. this will help, even where my navi is at....
-timmy

*Nikko.exe is in battle*
Yeah, thanks a bunch, Z.

If you ever get a Wideshot that you're wanting to unload, just shoot me a line, okay?
-Steve

DRUIDMAN.EXE IS MEDITATING
(offer retracted)
TRADES ARE STILL OPEN PEOPLE!

ZanzoFolder.dat
how much for the recover30 and guard2? i don't have a lot of money on me right now, but take a look at my folder, the bubbler, pheonixshot, twinfang and both recover10's are already being traded right now.
-Timmy

Attached:folder.dat
These chips...
-----------------------------
Bubbler: 50 AquaDmg+Splash1. (x1) [A]

Recovery/Defense Chips

Recov30: Heals 30HP. (x1)
------------------------------

I...Shadowess will offer to you some value.

Since I'd like that Recov30, I'll offer my recov 10 as compensation to lower the value so that I'd like to offer 1400 Zenny along with it.

As for the Bubbler, I'd like to offer my Ringlog. Since it's accuracy is a bit lower than to covet that small burden, I'll offer 300 Zenny, fair and what not, yes?

~Shadowess
Shadowess: How mysterious. Tell you what: keep the Recov10 and boost the price to 1800z, and you've got a deal. As for my Bubbler, I am currently hesitant to let go of it as of right now.

Jimmy: Hm. This may be a stretch, but would you take my Guard2 for a Bubbler and Shotgun? I suppose if you really want the two of them, I would be so bold as to request Bubbler and AquaNeedle. Of course, this is negotiable, but if so, I hope you'll understand Shadowess.

-Z
Ah! I can agree to that.

This chip data will be most useful to my navi who is having a hand full as of now. I shall send the Zenny data.

<Attatched: 1800z.Dat>

~ Shadowess
i am sorry, but i have my bubbler up for trade as i have already said, but......i am willing to offer a shotgun in it's place as well as the aquaneedle1.
-Timmy
Hahaha, my bad. Wasn't paying attention.

Hmm... So you want my Recov30 and Guard2? Looking your folder over again, could you substitute the Shotgun for FireHit?

Also, sorry Shadowess, but a chip like AquaNeedle is hard to pass up.
my navi is wood, so getting rid of my firehit1 is not a bad idea.
-Timmy

Attached:Aquaneedle1&firehit1
Very well.

[ATTACHED: Guard2, Recov30]
Disappointing, but not a scorn, so no harm done.

<Retained ZennyData>
Well gang, the new trading navi should be up in a bit, don't know how long though. So I'll just take it from here.

Timmy loses: Aquaneedle1, Firehit1. Get: Recov30, Guard2.
Zanzo loses: Recov30, Guard2. Get: Aquaneedle1, Firehit1.

Have a nice day.

-Soryu
Any other deals? I'm around...
Yeah, I'm in the market for elec element battlechips. We think we've narrowed down where my Navi went off to, and elec chips would be helpful in getting him back in one piece. Just about everything in my folder is up for grabs, so long as you have the element I'm looking for.

-- J.T.
Well well, look what we have here... A Wind chip. I haven't seen one of those around before. The PhoenixShot is also rather tempting. Hm... Elec chips, eh? How about MagBomb1 and Thunder1 for the two? I could also see about throwing something else in if you're hesitant.

-Z

[ATTACHED: ZanzoFolder.dat]
Interested in only the best, I see. Those are fairly good chips, so... Say you toss in an Energybomb or something similar, and we have a deal.

-- J.T.
Heh, hard to pass up such an exotic trade. Deal.

-Z

[ATTACHED: MagBomb1 x1, Thunder1 x1, EnergyBomb x1]