Selling all chips

Timmy=Doubtful
Magic=perhaps, let's wait and see for a better offer
Zal= Damn you got me there....... Okay fine it's yours
Wes= what I said to Timmy BUT I can let go of the areagrab for that much.

(attached, wideshot to zan
phoenixfire to Marlowe)
Rein= YES! I WANT FIREEE BURRNNNNN HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

-Tenshi

Well as Tenshi got all hyped up, I've got no choice but to accept

(attached areagrab to Wes
Widesword to Rein)
Attached:
Heatshot*2
1800z
(Zan=100Z and cannon for My wideshot
Phoenixfire to Marelow/Zal for 200Z and cannon
2 heatshots and 1800 zenny for my widesword)
So, 150 and my cannon for the Shotgun? It seems everyones going for the power hitters. Why not give a lone man with nothing good a chance to make a play? I'll up the amount if you want it up, I just need to win this battle.
--Bones--
No

-Tenshi

I'm afraid my socially unacceptable friend stated it correctly when he said hell no.

-Gaeherris.

Ah forgive me I've re-read your offer and have accepted it

(attached Shotgun)
Gaeherris, since you are getting some heatshots, do you care if I give you 700 zenny for one of them?
-Alexander
Well then, I'll attach mine for later.
--Bones--

((Attached))
-150zenny
-Cannon x1
Sure

-Gaeherris
(Zan and Zal attach more zenny or trade will not go through.)
Gah! They're all going so quickly!

The Areagrab, Wideshot, and Phoenixshot are all gone... damn.
I don't suppose I could raise the offer on any one of them to 1700z and a Powerbolt chip?

-Shigeru

Quote (Braden)

To Silas, I'll take it for 500 Z.... it would be wrong to sell you such a crappy chip for 1000Z.

GAH, sorry for not posting for such a long time. Anyway, 500 zenny for the Cornshot? Done.

Attached: 500 zenny.

-Silas Lemrock-
Well.... Since my new operator did not tell me about all of this..... or even that one of the chips was a Phoenixshot.... I guess I will have to take over any trading that he does..... Anywho. I'll go on and attatch the zenny so that whoever finalizes the trades can do ours right after the one where you would be getting the heatshots
-Edgar

*Attatchs 700 zenny*
Well, since it looks like you've agreed....

*attached: 1500z*

Unless some other offer on it caught your eye. Rather not stick you with a bad deal, but if you've no problem, then I'm all for a trade.

-Wes
(OOC: ...*yells at his late class for causing him to lose out on WideSword and Shotgun*)

Shoot, didn't make a counteroffer in time, and I don't really see anything else I want. Ah well, you snooze, you lose. Thanks for at least listening to my offers.

-Brandon Jetto
Am I too late to bid my offer for your Phoenix shot? I'm willing to double the current deal!!

GIVE ME ALLYOUR FIRE CHIPS!!

-KoF&T
I'm afraid even double the current bet will not suffice to being a fair trade, as Persephone is a undeniable ****** when it comes to "Fairness"

-Gaeherris

(Oh yea I did it! WHATCHO GONNA DO BOUT IT)
Hmm, I don't feel right about that small amount of zenny. How about I bump the offer to 1,000z and the cannon?

~Zanallen

((That good?))

Quote (Braden)

I'm afraid even double the current bet will not suffice to being a fair trade, as Persephone is a undeniable ****** when it comes to "Fairness"

-Gaeherris

Was this directed towards me as well?

I just want it clarified as to whether or not it would be possible to raise the offer of one of the other people for the Wideshot, Phoenixshot, or Areagrab.

And just to clarify, I'm offering 1700z (and if necessary, a powerbolt chip).

-Shigeru
Is the Pheonixshot still available? I know the Wideshot isn't, so I'll offer you 2000 Zenny straight up for the Pheonixshot?
-Steve