Looking for Guards

Well, I traded my only Guard away recently, and while I don't regret the trade, I kind of miss having the Guard. I wasn't able to find any more on the Net, to make matters worse.

So, I figured the next easiest way to get what I want is here. I want two Guard chips, and I'll pay 300 zenny a piece for them. I'll accept the first two offers, and as an insentive for me to get what I want even faster, if the first person who offers me both Guards, I'll toss in an extra 50 zenny.
-Steve

DRUIDMAN.EXE IS MEDITATING
i have two guards but i don't want zenny for them, if you put in a little zenny along with a chip i would be willing to trade them away.
-timmy
Oh hey Timmy! I remember you for a few days ago. You navi is a sword type, correct? I'm not sure if there is anything you'll want, but take a look. Oh, and I have a couple extra subchips. Maybe I'll trade one of those for ya. Although, I'd perfer just buying them, if anyone wants to steal Timmy's deal, here.
-Steve

hmmm....how about your boomerang and....maybe 250z for my guards?
-timmy

*Nikko.exe is curently fighting some.....DOLLS!? WHO THE HELL MAKES THESE THINGS!?*

i hate my progs.....they anoy me so much it a wonder that i havent pulled out my hair yet.
-timmy
Er...I don't want to intrude, but are you seriously offering two guards for a boomerang and 250z? Are you insane?

~ U.N. Owens
whoops....i ment only the boomerang, my brain sometimes thinks faster than i can type.
-timmy
Uh, no. Two Guards aren't worth a Boomerang1, not by a longshot. Heck, TEN Guards aren't worth a single Boomerang1. Guards are pretty much some of the cheapest chips around, and I feel that 650 Zenny for two is more than generous.
-Steve

oh well, nevermind.
-timmy
No great loss.

Anyone else interested? As I told Timmy, I'll trade a MiniEnergyPack for two Guards, if youd perfer that to money.
-Steve

While I have no Guards to sell or trade with you, I have a Navi that's based on defense. If you need a moving guardian, then I could team up with you some time. I'm currently with someone in SciLabs Net battling viruses. I don't think my teammate would mind another person in the group. Look for a silver with gold Navi with wings and a massive shield attached to each arm.

- A. Darkholme -
An interesting proposal. Heh, why not? My navi is in Scilabs anyway, I'm sure he can track you down.

This doesn't mean I haven't stopped looking for those chips though. Anyone interested at all?
-Steve

DRUIDMAN.EXE IS MEDITATING.