Grand Unveiling OOC!

*stupid grin*

Aqua Custom, FTW! (My fav Element and Style)

Works for me.

And... I had no idea there was a mass exodus away from the Aqua Element going on. It has some of the stronger chips in MMBN... Besides... Chain Freeze for the win! (Winter was definitely going to be a freeze/break chain-spammer.)

So... what happend in this event that caused it?
Knave! Question not the logic of your betters!

(Translation: I got nothin')
Question to Demon or whoever's in the know: Can completed groups barge in?
Ayup.
I see.
So I can randomly fire blasts right at the viruses? YEAH!
Oh, I'm ditching Shuilong because I've never thought to start over completely when I joined the site.
So, yeah. I need better navi to RP.
Shuilong's good and fine.
However, Red Riding Hood.exe will prove to be MUCH more intriguing to roleplay.
your choice. anyways.....i hope that i can REALY help out this time, not mess it up like theres no tomorow.
*cough* SPOILER: Concentrate of freeing yourself and surviving. That is all. *cough*
Ya'll got yourselves trapped. I laugh at you.
My DimensionGirls...!

*How Could This Happen to Me begins playing again*

But seriously, further cool bean paste, Demon. Twas a good read. DimensionMan should have known better than to try to shoulder that thing. XD

Quote ()

"Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeee!!!! Yellowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

Demon's been playing too much Disgaea recently, but it has made me ROFLMAO to no end.
And... they were TENTACLED!?
OMG! It's the return of the tentacles! NOOOOOO!!!!!!
Hope you all survive.

Quote (SexyTrio)

*cough* SPOILER: Concentrate of freeing yourself and surviving. That is all. *cough*

Oh...OH...*re-edits post*
I shall rely on my RPing ability to save me.
I'll rely on mad uber-noir skills to stay alive, whenever I do post. <<
I doubt I'll come in. It's a bit late now. I wouldn't want to be accused of reward-stealing.
PEOPLE IN THE NETSQUARE!!! READ OTHER PEOPLE'S ACTION TO SEE IF YOU'RE FREE FROM OTHER NAVIS!! DON'T WASTE YOUR ACTIONS!!
No one could have possibly freed me, so I freed myself. Especially since I posted second.
Hmm. Now, where did Braden and Syriene get to?
I'm an anime style girl trapped by tenticals...

who'd want to save me?
It's too bad Braden or Majin isn't modding this. Otherwise, I'd know EXACTLY what would happen.
Yea, but no one would enjoy that. ;p