A Meeting of Allies

Jared looked over at Camillia as she apologized for the behavior of her Navi, Rhea. He smiled and shrugged. "Oh, it's no big deal." He spoke in what he hoped was a reassuring tone. "If anything she reminds me of my own Navi He gave me the same kinds of looks when we first met too." Jared turned his head to look at Broadside, and, as expected, saw his Navi giving the others the usual wall-eyed stares he gave everyone he met. "Like now for instance..."

At Camillia's urging, Jared pulled a chair out from under the table, shrugged off his backpack, and sat down. Once he was seated, he heard Harke speaking about the mission, and turned his attention in that direction. Jared nodded as Harke mentioned his concerns over the situation that had been outlined in their contract. "Yes... Speaking from experience, any mission the GNA sponsors with the promise of an SP Base as a reward will be fairly nasty business. That they are willing to to hand out five of them at once means this mission is going to be a real nightmare." Jared sighed. "Please take it from me... We're going to need a plan, a very loose one at the very least, before we tackle this one." When the Netopian paused, his PET beeped at him, prompting him to see the big red [ERROR] message scrawled across the screen over his Navi's status window.

Jared swiftly looked up from the screen and over at where his Navi was supposed to be.... His jaw dropped at what he saw. "What the--?!"

----------

Broadside watched Djinni walk around to each of the other two Navis. The first Navi, identified by Djinni as Eternalis, was very obviously an Aqua Navi. That does not appear to be a form suited to combat. It tells me nothing of his combat capabilities. I wonder if this Navi also has a combat form? Perhaps the gelatinous form can be weaponized--

Oh, stop that. An errant thought interrupted, carrying a hint of annoyance. Not everything in this world is a weapon.

Broadside blinked in confusion as his thought processed halted and tried to grapple with what could only be described as philosophical anathema. ....What? The Navi closed his eyes and banished his off-track train of thought. When he opened them again, Djinni had moved on to introducing the Navi called Rhea. He turned his head to look at her, and once again began performing a combat analysis in his head.... This Navi possesses a mechanized frame. There are many ways it can be easily adapted to combat, but at the cost of increased weig--

STOP THAT NOW! A righteous burst of anger brought all of Broadside's mental processes to a crashing halt. You are NOT allowed to finish that thought. That you were even about to go there tells me your brain is broken. You, especially, should never, ever think that about a lady Mr. Hundred Tons of Fun. It's time we fixed that. As the ranting voice in his head finished railing at him, Broadside felt something writing nulled out lines of code in his programming. Less than a second later, the writing stopped and the commands used to nullify the new code were removed all at once. This caused a small arc of electricity, nothing so much as a static discharge, to zap its way across his visor, and into his eyes. His vision blanked for a moment, then swam quickly back into focus. Okay, now let's see you try that again.

Broadside refocused his eyesight on Rhea, and began his analysis again. Or... tried to. He kept finding himself distracted by the fact that she was a female Mecha Navi. Right along with his usual observations and guesses as to how a Navi's combat style and supposed capabilities came the occasional appraisal of things such as how good Rhea's hair looked. He even caught himself distracted by a thought of what it would look like with wind blowing through it. He wound up looking down at the surface of the table in an attempt to regain control of his mind. Wait, what is this? I don't...

Err... maybe I went too far in my anger?

Quote (Djinni)

"Broooaaadsiiiide!"

Broadside looked up just in time to get pounced upon by Djinni. This was not a new experience for him, and yet was... Thanks to the modifications to his programming, he was hyper aware of the fact that Djinni was very attractive... And that her chest was not only pressed and rubbing against his armor, but was also occasionally filling his sling-bound hand quite nicely, if completely unintentionally. His eyes went wide as his face slowly turned redder and redder.... Thoughts? Forget it: SAGETQF#$GHJNGAEDNR&%ATGJGAFDH%^RGAGHBDFUT&YURI<JFGFSDHNHFS!!!

Hahahahaha! Oh wow.

Finally, Broadside's AI had had all it could take. His eyes turned blank, and a puff of smoke issued from the com antenna on the right side of his helmet before the Navi fell over backwards; completely unconscious. Uhh oh.... Suddenly, it wasn't funny anymore. ....Broadside? After a few seconds passed without any sort of cognitive thoughts from Broadside, and the semi-dormant program realized the Navi really was down for the count. Looks like I messed up badly.... Though, speaking of weaponized... It never even occurred to me to consider what kinds of havoc Djinni's W.M.Double-D's could inflict on Broadside's mind. I'd better take control and get started fixing that quickly. As funny as this was, his allies are probably going to want his very destructive company very soon.

Broadside's form and features began to melt into the blue glow normally associated with jacking in and out of a network. A moment later, and a whole new form took shape with a never before seen set of features to it. Once the image resolved, the armored form of Broadside's WhiteGuard form was replaced with something completely different.

The now female Navi looked up at Djinni from where she lay on the floor, and smiled. "Djinni... Congratulations, girl! You just blew Broadside's mind!"
Uttering a 'thank you' to Jared, she turned her attention to Harke as well when he mentioned of the mission's details. "We can not do any planning without actually knowing details of the mission, though," she noted, and was about to continue before a familiar figure bursted through the door. "Hey there Tsujsa. Finally arrived? Have a seat," gesturing to the amply available seats, Camillia greeted her cousin with a warm smile that showed familial affection, and nothing more.

Then Jared was exclaiming a "what the", and Camillia turned her attention back to him once more. "Um, is something of the matter--" and she turned to look at the spectacle on the coffee table. She just stared, not knowing what was out of place, until she saw that there was an additional female Navi in the group.

-----------

Rhea made an instantaneous confused look at the gesture made by the floating, tanned Navi, unknown of the meaning of such an action-- but she figured that it was some sort of a greeting. "... Cute? Garnet? Failure to compute," she muttered, two hands reaching up to readjust the stray hair strands into neat order once more.

Then she caught Broadside staring at her.

Rhea returned the favour, with an additional tilt of her head.

She stayed docile until the guard-like Navi was suddenly toppled and replaced with a female counterpart, and Rhea sprang into action, pulling a barehanded fighting stance. "Infiltration?" Rhea inquired as a matter-of-fact, triggering her analytical processes on the winged Navi.
Eternalis stood dumbstruck at the sides as Broadside's head appeared to spontaneously combust from Djinni's sudden tackle. Aurora merely giggled a little more. Heeheehee, maybe if I can do that to Elly sometime, her little heart wondered silently. She also noticed a little tension on Rhea's part, and immediately calmed her down. Bending down near her, she whispered, "Don't worry, Rhea. I'm sure it's just a friend of Broadside's who decided to drop by. I don't think she's nasty, from her voice." She then leapt back to Eternalis, who was watching the scene between the angel and the demon quite intently.

Meanwhile, Harke, finding the headcount to be of sufficient quantity, took the initiative. "So, uh, since we're all here, I guess I'll send in Eternalis first," he said to nobody in particular. Taking the PET in his hand and booting up the Connection Finder, Harke did a quick sweep of the room, and found a jack-in point at a nearby... coffee-maker. ...The things they connect today, Harke thought with amusement as he silently thumbed the wireless jack-in button. "Et, we're jacking in near the coordinates for the mission. Get ready."

The screen flickered for a bit, before showing an exasperated Eternalis. The Navi was looking somewhere other than the video feed, turned away from the operator. The interruption made him flit his eyes in Harke's direction, and nothing more. "Aw, but things were just starting to get good!"

"We'll probably better off getting a head start on this."

"...Fine. Hey, Aurora," he called to his SP, "can you do that glove thing again?"

Aurora tilted her head a bit, before replying, "I don't know, let me try." She closed her eyes for a bit, and clasped her hands together. A few moments passed before the lines on her bodysuit glowed, and she said involuntarily, "Weaponize Function Accessed, Form of Ouranos' Gauntlets." Her form was bathed in a consuming glow of light, and she touched Eternalis' hands. Immediately, her body began to flow, like a liquid, encasing his hands and solidifying a second later into the black gauntlets.

"Nice," he commented, before disappearing into a pillar of light, directed towards the network link.

[Destination: Yoka Net]
The mission team comprised of... A gigantic warmachine that just shifted into a woman, a soulless mechanical doll that had the charm of a Necron, an extremely distractic arabic mythology figure, and a robot with the ability to morph jelly to a specific shape of his liking.

Validus was amused on one hand, and completely baffled on the other. "Oi, Validus, focus on the mission." Tsujsa said with a stern look as he accessed the PET's connection settings. Validus snapped out of the trance, and nodded to the operator, unslinging his rifle and pulling the loader of the weapon with a solid KRA-KLACK sound.

"Hell yeah, let's do this." the Navi said with a wide grin as he warped from the PET's webspace into the internet through a nearby network link.

[[JACK-IN: YOKA]]
Djinni cooed happily as she held Broadside in her arms, but then realized the smoke coming from his head and his eyes going entirely blank. "Did you miss me that much...?" she asked but then felt him leaving her arms as he turned into a morphing blob. Losing her balance she had against Broadside, she immediately started to wave her arms up and down in an attempt to maintain balance without falling down. She closed her eyes tightly, trying to concentrate on getting back and will her body into staying upright but slowly and surely felt her body tilting towards the side Broadside had changed.

"Djinni... Congratulations, girl! You just blew Broadside's mind!"

Djinni's eyes flashed open as she heard the female voice, immediately losing concentration and her balance all together. A short playful yell came from her mouth before she landed with her body on top of Avecia, her body forced against Avecia's while Djinni squirmed against the other Navi's body in an attempt to get up. A blush came over the genie's cheeks as she panted softly against the inside of her veil, her eyes fixed on Avecia's face. Her chest gently moved along her breathing pattern while her legs were sprawled across the ground alongside Avecia's. "Who..." she started quietly, "Who are you?"

But before Djinni could get an answer from the female Navi Broadside had become, loud and fast steps onto the wooden surface of the inn could be heard from afar. If one would look in its direction, they would see Na'im running towards the lounge with the top of his head wrapped in some bandages. Before ending in the lounge he graciously pulled a disposable photocamera from inside his jacket and came to a screeching halt at the table with the camera close to his eye. Immediately flashes came from the photocamera as he took pictures of the two Navis from all possible angles, while he bent over and sat down at different places to take the best images. "Djinni, this is great! Just like a secret date!" the excited Operator exclaimed, "You two are so magnificently erotic! Fantastic chick on chick!"

Na'im then stood up and realized what was going on. "The purple doll, the blue haired guy, Djinni, Broadside..." he muttered to himself and stared at Avecia. "We were supposed to be with..." He continued and lifted fingers from his empty hand while saying the numbers, "One, two, three, four... Five." He then stared at Tsujsa and nodded thoughtfully before looking back at the Navi under Djinni. "That must be Validus then," he said and walked over to Tsujsa while sliding the camera into the pocket inside his jacket again before introducing himself, "I am Na'im. I am glad you could come." He then lowered the volume of his voice and nudged Tsujsa with his shoulder softly. "Your Navi Validus looks great, by the way."
Avecia's eyes went wide as Djinni lost her balance and started to fall over. When Djinni landed on her, the robed Navi let out an "Ooomph!" This quickly devolved into laughter and giggling as Djinni struggled to find purchase on the ground to push herself off of Avecia, but kept being thwarted by Avecia's robes. The robes would stubbornly shift under Djinni's weight and cause the poor Navi to clumsily slip and fall right back on top of Avecia. Eventually, a flush faced Djinni managed to prop herself up, and asked:

Quote (Djinni)

"Who..." she started quietly, "Who are you?"

A similarly red faced Avecia, still snickering a bit, began to answer "I'm--," only to be interrupted by Na'im's antics "--almost offended." She turned her head to look back at Djinni, and hiked a thumb towards Na'im. "Is he always like this?"

Jared cleared his throat, drawing Avecia's attention his way. He did not look the least bit happy to see her. "Who are you?" His eyes flicked to the Navi emblem hanging from her belt. "Don't tell me you're Broadside, because I'm not buying that."

"Nor should you, because I'm not." She looked back at Djinni and smiled. "But don't worry. Broadside will be back with you shortly." Avecia's image started to fade as she shutdown the PET's holographic projector. "That's all for today. Bye, bye~♪"

Jared looked at the PET screen and then arched an eyebrow at what he saw. The PET had shut itself down, and was now in the process of rebooting. "That's weird. My PET just rebooted."
There was silence from both Rhea and Camillia was they watched the spectacle-- the Navi wore her normal face, and Camillia was trying to cover her eyes from the obviously... weird... and... obviously of improper nature in general. Thoughts spun in her head as she lowered her head and buried her whole face in her palms, shaking her head lightly as if trying to dispell of the thoughts. The ponytail at the back of her raised seemed to wag happily about like a dog's tail at it's owner's predicament.

"...Eternalis and Validus has jacked in," Rhea reported dutifully, after calming down from the appearance of the 'friend of Broadside'. "Seeking permission to jack in," the Navi added promptly, and walked towards the pair of women on the coffee table surface. Rhea promptly did an attempt to tap on Djinni's shoulder. "Excuse my rudeness of interrupting your business, but it is time to go-- though when is entirely up to your discretion," Rhea said in a dull tone, turning abit to stare at the camera gadget Na'im was using to take photos in various pose and fashions for good shots.

Rhea then turned to Camillia, watching her still shaking her head and face buried behind her hands. "The mission is about to start," Rhea muttered, raising her left arm generator, her right reaching to push a button on the console. "Do not forget about the mission," Camillia's PET loudspeaker blared, and snapped the redhead back into reality. "Eh? Ah, oh crap-- right! 'kay 'kay let's get going!" the wheelchair-bound girl blurted, grabbing the PET off the coffee table and connected to the network link-- with Rhea quickly fading into non-existence from the world of the insane coffee table top.

[[Jack in, Rhea.EXE]]
Still on top of Avecia, Djinni glanced over her shoulder after feeling Rhea tap on her shoulder and nodded at her words. "Of course, I'll come right away." Then as Djinni turned back to look at Avecia she heard the other saying her goodbyes and then promptly vanish from beneath Djinni. Instantly the genie fell on top of the table with her chest, a short "Kyaa!" escaping from her lips, and much to her dismay bounced slightly up and down a few times with her breasts before coming to a rest. Disgruntled she slammed her fists onto the table as hard as she could, without any physical result due to her nature of being, and raised herself onto her feet. Quickly she turned towards Na'im and started to yell at him, "Hey! Was it really necessary to create me with these!?" Expecting a quick remark from her Operator, she suddenly realized he wasn't paying attention to her at the moment.

Na'im had stopped in his tracks as if frozen, his camera in his hand again and at his eye with the front pointed at Camillia. A few seconds later, he realized what he had done and started to laugh playfully before coughing to avert any risk. "Mission, right? You know, the fight," he said while still trying to seem normal. He took a quick glance at the camera, the image of Camillia with her head buried in her hands and ponytail in the air still on the screen before fading, then swiftly slid it back into the inside of his jacket. Na'im then looked down at Djinni and blinked. "What were you saying? Are you done playing?" he said and squatted down to look at his Navi.

Djinni's hand moved through the air and ended with an extended finger at her ample chest. "These. Was it that necessary?"

"Of course," Na'im replied, his face as serious as possible, "To gain fans, that is your source." He then glanced over to the spot where Rhea had once been to compare her with Djinni, but then realized not only she but also Eternalis and Broadside had disappeared. Clumsily he stood up and stumbled towards his PET and slid his fingers over a few keys. "Get ready for transport. We've got a cause to support," he continued with as he stood up behind his PET.

A depressed sigh slid over Djinni's lips and she ran towards the edge of the table. With a gracious dive she jumped off of it and vanished mid-air.

[Jack-in]
Jared was too busy dealing with his malfunctioning PET to notice Na'im's activities. Once the PET finished booting up, it displayed a splash screen he knew was not included with the PET's built in software. The splash screen was a picture of the emblem he'd seen on the female Navi that had appeared in place of Broadside just a moment ago. Below the spinning emblem image was a listing of headers... They included 'Decompiling', 'Debugging', 'Rewriting', 'Error Checking', 'Recompiling', and 'Testing', and each had a progress meter next to it.

Jared sighed, and started trying to enter commands to override the program that was currently trying to run. However, his attempts to abort the program were met with an unexpected [Access Denied]. He scratched his head for a moment, and then tried something different. [Access Denied]. Jared frowned. Okay, if that's the way you wanna play.... With that thought, he tried a new ploy that would halt system processes in general. It was a really dirty method of killing a single process, and was generally not what one wanted to try first... or at all. This time, he got a new message: [Do you mind? I'm trying to work here.]

Jared froze for a moment as his mind grappled with what he was seeing. "What the heck is this? My PET is arguing with me?"

The system message cleared itself from the screen and a new one wrote itself into being: [Yes. Now be a good boy, and sit there quietly until I'm done.].

Jared was dumbfounded. He looked at the progress meters, and discovered the last bar, 'Testing', was starting to fill. If the previous progress headers held the meaning he thought they did, there really wasn't anything he could do now that coul undo whatever this program had just done to his PET. I may as well wait... He looked up from the PET to see Rhea had disappeared, and, if Na'im walking over to his PET was any indicator, Djinni was now jacking into the network herself. That makes Broadside the last one... If he's still okay that is.

Jared looked back down at his PET, and saw Broadside staring back up at him from the window. Jared's eyebrows flew up. "Whoa, hey there! Are you okay, Broadside?"

The Navi nodded. "Affirmative."

Jared was skeptical. "You... sure? No glitches, errors, or...." He wanted to add something about 'or body snatching female angel Navis', but he had a feeling that particular 'error' wasn't covered under Broadside's list of 'things to watch out for'. "....something more abnormal...?"

Broadside nodded. "Affirmative. All systems nominal. No anomalies detected."

Jared looked away from his Navi, and checked the diagnostics window.... Nothing. He looked back at his Navi and pondered canceling their participation in the mission. He'd apparently zoned out for a moment, because he was startled when Broadside suddenly asked: "Jared, when do we deploy?"

J.T. smiled and shook his head. "Everyone else is already online. But--"

Broadside interrupted, and made his position clear. "Requesting permission to deploy."

"Alright, alright. If you're that eager to do this, then I guess there's nothing seriously wrong with you." Jared brought up the wireless network access protocols, and activated them. "Try not to raze the network this time, alright?" He pressed the [Transmit] key, and sent Broadside into the network.

[To: YokaNet]
After jacking in Eternalis into the network, Harke slumped back into his comfortable chair, scratching his head slightly. Even though he wasn't itchy, he liked to do it out of force of habit. He looked at Camillia seated next to him, and noticed that she was covering her face with her hands for some reason, her face flushed red as a beetroot. She was shaking her head, as if refusing something. Harke had to stifle a grin. How cute, he thought.

He wondered what she was wagging her head about, when a scream of obvious female origin trapped his attention. Looking at the coffee table, he was just in time to see the rather risqué-looking scene enacted by a robed angel and a not-so-robed demon. Afterwards also came the gratuitous display of Djinni's powerful assets, with which Harke's face lit up in a light shade of red and his eyes widened. As much as he wanted to look at it, his eyes involuntarily veered off somewhere else. There's such a thing as too much, he thought.

Trying to get something going to keep his mind off the recent events in question, Harke turned to Camillia, who was just lifting her hands off her face enough to jack in Rhea. Tilting his head slightly, he tried to flush away the red from his face as much as possible, and attempted a poker face as he had seen on Camillia's swordsmaiden Navi. With a concerned tone of voice, he said, "Er, Cam, are you all right?"
"Holy--!" Jared exclaimed as he saw the literal flood of Navis jack in and form ranks around Broadside and company. He'd already noted that the group had landed in a basin, surrounded on all sides by rising slopes. Now, the army of thousands was primed to flood the basin, and overrun everyone in it. Our side is doomed if we try and make a stand in that crater. They have every advantage... Numbers, position, high ground... more numbers. Ugh. Then he saw a video feed window appear. It showed a panning view of the battle field from Broadside's perspective, and highlighted a quartet of archery towers that each stood at the four corners of the battlefield. And now, covering fire. Those blasted towers give them the height they need to see and shoot for long distances, and keeps them... out... of.... He focused on the front line of spear equipped Navis.... ...reach? Reach.... REACH!! They all have spears! Spears, towers? Ha! Jared looked up from his screen. "Hey, guys; we need to take one of those towers away from our enemies, and get our Navis on top of it. I don't care how, but that's what we need to do. They haven't got a chance in that pit, but flip it around and... Anyway; ideas?"
"Eh, ah, eh?" Camillia muttered, confused at Harke's question. "I'm fine, really! No, nothing's wrong!" she blurted quickly, coughing, clearing her throat and wiping at her face to regain soberness. Camillia added an extra stretch of her fingers as she reached for her PET, "Okay, let's get back to..."

Her words lost her when she stared at the army of Navis against them.

"Wow," she breathed, almost feeling as if she want to surrender right that moment. However, something told her that Rhea would be very angry if she chose to do so. She eyed at the exclaimation from Jared, feeling slightly surprised-- it would seem that she wasn't the only one that didn't know what to do. But apparently, he already have formulated a rough plan or some sort.

... That was fast.

"Um, Rhea knows a few propulsion tricks," Camillia replied almost immediately, wondering if it will be even helpful. "I don't know how that'll help, though..."
"What"
"The"
"#@*$?!?" Both navi and operator yelled out. That was huge. Not regular huge, but... it's like. Xbox huge. There must be thousands of navis charging down from that slope. It was like one of those fantasy movies Tsujsa used to watched in the past, except this time, the bad guys are the ones getting the advantage.

"Okay no panic. No panicking. We can find a way to over come this." Validus tried to assure Validus, although it seemed to fall on deaf ears. The navi sighed as he tried to formulate a plan of attack. That huge mob of enemies has got to have a weak spot SOMEWHERE...

Something struck the Navi's mind. If there was thousands of enemy soldiers, that must that it's a logistical nightmare. There's got to be leaders organizing the mob for such an assault. The towers were also an excellent sniping overwatch for Validus. If only he could get there somehow...

The navi gave a side glance to the massive power-armored Navi, and in his mind a plan began to form.

"I've got a plan, although it may seem suicidal: Broadside, can you modify your cannon to fire navis like me and Rhea?"
Harke appraised Camillia's flustered appearance for a bit, wondering what she was being so... jittery about. He reached for his PET somewhat lazily, and thumbed the video feed button to assess the current situation. His jaw just about dropped to the floor at the immensity of the opposition's force. There must be thousands, if not tens of thousands of those Navis out there, Harke thought, shocked. Even with the amount of power he pumped into Eternalis' regenerative processes, there would be no way for him to survive that much.

He looked at the current team of nine, analyzing them one by one. First, the largest thing on the battle landscape, Broadside, in his Mecha form. He whistled at the immense girth of the armored Navi and his armaments, and wondered how he even moved. Thinking about Jared's earlier plan, he thought of something. "Hey, Jared. Would your Navi happen to have a way of plowing through masses of those soldiers? I don't think, by the size of him, that he could feasibly fly off." He rummaged around in his folder a bit, pulled out two chips. One of them had a Fishy on it, the other a bomb with a number 3 on it.

He slid the Fishy-chip to Jared, and started to explain, "Dash Attack. A pretty high-strength chip, should give you enough thrust to blast through those viruses. Also, I think we may be able to finish off this battle easily enough with this CountBomb chip. Its deadly accuracy in eliminating competition should allow us to clear the field quickly, or at least debilitate the army enough that we can pick them off easily. It has a timed charging sequence, but we can resolve that by installing it into the tower which we will be capturing. My Navi, Eternalis can teleport to one easily enough and do just that."

After his long line of strategy, he turned to Camillia, continuing for a bit, "... and I believe Camillia here said Rhea has some... propulsion tricks? Enough to blast a couple of Navis above a mob of spear-wielders, I hope." He raised an eyebrow at the last point.
Na'im winced slightly as he noticed the first beams of light coming down on his screen. More and more came, but then a small pause came before more came. This process repeated itself a few times while Na'im hit the PET on one of its sides. "Not a good time to have lag, my friend," he complained, "I could update you, but I have no money to spend." Eventually the beams of light stopped and a frown appeared on his face as he saw the immense amount of Navis from Djinni's point of view. "My graphics processor is not going to like this fight," he continued with, "Maybe I should get a new one after all, one that is light." While and after complaining, he just listened to the others create strategies in reaction to the mass of Navis that had appeared out of nowhere. Na'im merely sighed and shrugged, lifting his hands in defeat. "Djinni excels in just shooting enemies from afar. We've had no trouble doing so thus far. I'll just send Djinni into the air and cook some of them rare." With one hand he slid underneath his PET and pulled it along as he walked over to one of the pillows scattered to sit on. Removing the stand that was below the PET, he sat down and took his PET onto his lap. Glancing at the screen first, he then took a glance at the keys of the keyboard. "If I play now the music will come out all wrong..." he said with a sigh and took his chips from their container, "Then for music, Djinni, terrorize them with our song."
"Thanks Harke." Jared said as he slotted in the DashAttack with six other chips. Jared then picked up the Airshot1, and realized he'd slotted in as many chips as Broadside's memory buffers could handle already. "Crud...." He looked up at Harke. "I just filled my chip queue. Can you slot this one in and hand it off for me? I'll owe you one." Jared sat the chip on the table, and slid it towards Harke.
"So our strategy's taking a tower? I'm on it," Camillia said, and proceeded to debrief Rhea in a quick, low tone. Looking up briefly, she threw a thumbs up at Tsujsa-- as if it was a signal that Validus was involved in her plan somehow.
Everyone seems a little tense, Harke thought, as he picked up the Airshot chip Jared gave him with a nod. "Ah, the chip queue. Filled up your six already, now?" he asked rhetorically, not expecting Jared to answer. Glancing around, he exhaled slightly, and began to slot in chips for his own Navi to use.
Jared hit the [Send] key on his PET, and reached into his pack again. He drew out the handful of chips he wasn't using currently and set them down on the table. The chips included two ZapRing1's, a FireBomb1, and a rare Poltergeist. "Anyone who needs them can use them." Jared said absently before he turned back to his PET screen.
"Hey," Na'im said after Jared stopped talking and bobbed his head towards the Poltergeist chip and the FireBomb chip. "You guys will be busy with the tower," he said, "So while you're busy Djinni will pelt at them with power." He then bent forwards to glance at the chips carefully before he raised his eyebrows while his sight went to the others. "And Djinni has a bit of a need to test her strength. So I'd like to let her demolish the area to a certain length," he continued with and looked at J.T. "Sounds good to you?" he asked.