Front Counter

[[from Suitachi's shop]]

... To the chip shop downtown.

Camillia and her tendency to stuck at doors. An unpleasant introduction of herself to others, but she was still learning on the ways of the wheelchair-fu.

This time, it wasn't the wheelchair that got stuck, but rather the blanket covering got hooked up at the corner of the door. Out of frustration and embarrassment, she tugged at it-- but to no avail. When she finally did? Oops, there was a tear.

Face flushed red, she rolled towards the counter, once again placing her zenny card on the table, her head drooped to hide her face. "T-two mini and three small energy subchips please..."

2 MiniEnergy = 100z
3 SmallEnergy = 360z == 460z
Soryu's eyebrows flew up as not one, but two customers came in and placed large orders for energy subchips. "Yeah, I got all that." He said bemusedly as he turned away and disappeared into the back room. He reappeared carrying a box filled with subchip packages. "What's going on here? Was the end of the Net today, and I missed the memo?" He sorted through the contends of the box, and made two neat piles of product on the counter.

Thomas GET: 2 Mini Energy, 4 Small Energy, 3 Energy, & 1 Large Energy
Thomas LOSE: 2080z

Camillia GET: 2 Mini Energy & 3 Small Energy
Camillia LOSE: 460z
"It's the end of the world as we know it~" Thomas hums, waltzing out of the shop.
Appreciative at the fact that the shopkeep did not bring up her embarrassing moment, taking the package and nodding her head in thanks. "I'll keep you informed if it is," Camillia said with a small, shy smile, before turning to roll out of the door.
Sabrina entered the shop, wide eyed and smiling. A rarity for her at that time of day, but there she was. Her pace drastically slowed as she went inside, though, settling down to browse through the shop's selection. She frequently seemed to be stopping to check something with her PET, though. "...Man, I can't believe how many of these I already have. It's a little scary..." But only a little, so she kept going. For nearly half an hour, she just wandered around, checking every last inch of the store that customers could access. Realizing that she had done so, she signed, and approached the counter. "Guess I can't put it off any longer...I'll take a SandRing and a pair of Untraps, please!" Not adverse to basic arithmetic (only higher math), she prepared the sum needed to pay off her momentary debt.

[Purchase:
1-SandRing BattleChip - 1000z
2-Untrap SubChip x 2 - 400 x 2 = 800z
Total: 1800z]
Soryu rose up with a slow nod, raising a brow at the request, "Not many ask for that chip lass, well who am I to judge." Stepping into the back room for a moment, he quickly returned with a small box and rests it atop the counter. "Here you go, SandRing and two Untraps, have a nice day."

Sabrina GET: [SandRing] Battlechip, 2 Untrap Subchips
Sabrina LOSE: 1800z
Scratching his head as he pushed the door open, Rei wondered if he had enough to buy what he wanted. He told Sylk he would pick up some EnergyPacks this time around so that they could stay in the net longer, but it had been so long since the last time he bought them the price was a little hazy. As he approached the counter and checked the list of stock, he was relieved that he wasn't going to be yelled at later having just enough to afford it.

"Hey there. I'd like to purchase 3 MiniEnergyPacks, 4 SmallEnergyPacks and 4 EnergyPacks please."

((150 + 480 + 1200 = 1830z ))
Soryu rose up again as he turned away and wandered into the back room a moment, mumbling softly as he returned to set the box with the subchips inside on the counter. "Lots of people buying out my stock, need to order more soon.."

Rei GET: 3 Mini Energy, 4 Small Energy, 4 Energy Subchips
Rei LOSE: 1830z
"Perfect!" he replied with a smile, taking the purchase and pocketing it. Now he was ready to go on some longer ventures into the net with Sylk, to hopefully acquire some more stock for the shop of his own. After all, his sales had seemed to be stagnating lately.

"Cya." Waving as he left the shop in a bit of a hurry.
Rocking those stylish shades and packing a pocket full of cash... Well, okay. Cliff's sunglasses were as normal as normal could be, and the only thing in his pocket was his personal red Link PET. Darned virtual money. Regardless, Cliff was in a bit of a hurry, which was pretty obvious from the quick pace of his movements as he picked out a pair of chips from the shelves, plus the fact he was still wearing his uniform from school. Stopping at 2 chips to grab, the short-haired young man zipped over to the counter and presented his potential purchases and his PET.

"Excuse me, can I get these rung up?"

(Buying: AquaKnife, BambooKnife)
(1800z + 1800z = 3600z)
"Sure thing." Soryu said distractedly a he turned around, scanned the two items with his PET, and deducted the Zenny amount from Cliff's PET with the register's wifi. "There you go."

Cliff GET: AquaKnife; BambooKnife
Cliff LOSE: 3,600 Zenny
"Thanks!" replied Cliff with a nod as he made his pocket less empty with his purchases, grabbed his PET back in hand, and hurried back out the shop as quickly as he had come in.
Xenneth walked into the shop.

No swagger, no charm, no poise. If anything, he was downright exhausted. DenTch Academy pulled no punches in running its students ragged. However, Xenneth had been taking the "Netbattling" thing more seriously since he met Megami, and this meant he had to make sure when he went to a new area, he would be ready. So, without hesitation, Xenneth approached the counter, placing a small amount of Zenny down on the counter and pointing to the laid out menu before him.

Can I have three of each of these (MiniEnergy), please?

((Purchasing Mini-Energy: 2,750 - (x3*50z = -150z) {2,600z Remains}))

OOC Notes:
Now Listening To: "I'll Meet You There!" from Owl City
Current Attire: DenTech Academy Uniform: Black slacks, white button shirt, Navy Blue Uniform jacket suit, black tie, black dress shoes, golden pin. (DTA Initials)
Chatty Ditz: ----
Special Notes: Purchasing Mini-Energy: 2,750 - (x3*50z = -150z) {2,600z Remains}

"You must pay in windmills. This currency will not be accepted by the old pantheon of new gods, hitherto the forces of nega-good and posi-evil will come down upon thee and smite thy house in the name of-" There was a loud, electrical buzzing as Soryu stiffened up for a moment, then he handed Xenneth the subchips and tapped a few buttons, deducting the proper funds. "Enjoy."

He then turned, hopped off of his chair behind the shop counter, and went into the back of the shop.
"Uh..."

Xenneth was not sure of what just happened as he stared at the retreat shop owner as if he was staring into the mysterious of space itself. He limply raised his hand putting it on the presented sub-chips and turned on his heels and walked on of the shop with the lingering expressing and, for goodness sake, not asking what had just occurred.

OOC Notes:
Now Listening To: "I'll Meet You There!" from Owl City
Current Attire: DenTech Academy Uniform: Black slacks, white button shirt, Navy Blue Uniform jacket suit, black tie, black dress shoes, golden pin. (DTA Initials)
Chatty Ditz: ----
Special Notes: ----
With a bit of a disheartened look on her face, Adrian entered the store and hastily made her way up to the counter. her left hand seemed to be clenching something in it, but whatever it was it was small enough to fully conceal.

"Hello, how are you today? I would like to purchase two of your most affordable chips... uhh, one recov10 and one Barrier, please. This should be enough, i think..." Adrian said as she prepared 1000z for the items in question.

As she did, her eyes kept darting back over to the new shiny chip trader.

((attached: 1000z))
It was hard to see, but Soryu was stifling a smirk as he accepted the money, and placed the two non-offense based chips on the counter. "There you go. Have a nice day." He then walked into the back room, and though it was hard to tell, it almost seemed like he was laughing maniacally in there...

Adrian LOSE: 1000z
Adrian GET: Barrier BattleChip, Recover10 BattleChip
Adrian took the chips with a sigh of relief, even if she just sank 1000z from her savings. She couldn't help but stifle the curiosity of a new chip trader, not to mention getting rid of a chip she would never use. She bolted from the counter to the trader the moment Soryu turned.
Having scored multiple triumphs over the chip trader, Sabrina meandered over to the front counter. She should probably hurry it up, though, seeing as how her Navi was a bit on the alone side at the moment. "Hi! Um, I'll take...3 Bookmarks, and..." Quick check of her SubChip supply! "...3 Untraps, and 2 EnergyPacks!" Now, to set her PET to send over zenny, and she was golden.

Order of Purchase:
1-Bookmark SubChip x 3 = 3000z
2-Untrap SubChip x 3 = 1200z
3-EnergyPack SubChip x 2 = 600z

Total - 4800z

New Cash Total - 2745z
Soryu responded immediately to Sabrina's request, searching for the requested items under the counter. He brought up several of them, before stopping and frowning. He bent down out of view for a minute, then stood up again. "Looks like I'll need to grab some more stock from the back. I'll be right back," he said, opening a door and disappearing inside as the transaction went through.

An hour and fifteen minutes later, after numerous shouts summoning the shopkeeper back to the front, Soryu emerged from the back carrying a small box and looking somewhat disheveled. He dropped the box on the counter and set the second of two EnergyPacks beside the rest of Sabrina's purchases. "...never trusting that ladder again," Soryu winced and rubbed his head. "Didn't mean to keep you so long. Please come again." He said the last bit somewhat distractedly, a scowl forming on his face as he looked at the door to the back room.

Sabrina LOSE: 4800z
Sabrina GET: Bookmark x3, Untrap x3, EnergyPack x2