Encountered Navis

Post here on navis you meet that prove threatening or interesting. However, keep their exsistance a secret confined to here, because some information might prove hazardous.

1.) Drakkas: Does he need an introduction? Anyway, he's back. We ran into him testing something in Electown, so he's obviously not solo. I tell you this only for your own protection and cannot stress secrecy enough on this one. You guys are the only ones I've told.

2.) Tinman: Some big, stupid hovering metal thing. Not too bright, and seems to rely almost entirely one strength. Oddly enough, dispite his lack of intellect, he has the ability to scan a navi's data to read their stats and identity. This is particularly deadly to an organization like ours that hide our faces from the public. The Sharo military seems to have some kind of beef with him, but that doesn't seem to concern us.

3.) Malkovich: Some Sharo general. Knows Ozho and seems to want Tinman dead. Dunno much else, presently.

4.) Ozho: Some other Sharo military officer who's black and wears a dress. Not too sure on him either.
I've got two.

5) Stunt: A sick, perverted navi who likes to toy with his opponents. On the loose and part of something called, Teksqp. He wears a red bandanna, white top, has long purple hair. He kind of looks like a punk navi.
He was part of the Rogues 7 years back.

6) Cadence. He's part of Teksqp as well, I believe. Here's a picture.

It seems Tempoman, Suitachi's navi, knows him somehow. He reportedly died 7 years ago according to Tempoman.
Not much else is known about him. He seems to be skilled in destroying jack-out barriers and other status inducing programs.
here is a navi that you should watch out for, i have already reported him from the battle Nikko had with him a while ago to a netpolice agent by the name of Zan Espial but thought to bring this data to all requiem members.

7. Wolfgang.EXE:a humanoid navi that acts as though he is a gentleman, he fights with a pocket watch and he can summon up little ghosts to help him fight.

and about Ozho, he fought with us once when something bad happened to Nikko and would have posibly been deleted had three navis, Ozho included, showed up, but.....i thought Ozho was deleted dureing the battle and....it unlocked something beastly in Nikko, it was a surprise to me and Nikko when he showed up again. i am not at liberty to say what happened.
I don't know if this is a navi, or even worth mentioning, but a mysterious person only known as "A" has hijacked my Colosseum battle. I don't know if this is just part of the test, or something that has only occured to my navi and I, but it's odd either way.
8.) Gorgus: He wore a cloak for quite a while, but his true form was shown at the end of battle. He is a large, scaley foe with a spiked tail. Kind of reminds me of a dinosaur. He also hsa clawed hands and tattered armor. Not sure what his motive is. He might just be malignant to the net as a whole, since his attack was, as far as I could tell, totally unprevoked.

Also, undate on Drakkas. As Shin said Stunt was with Teksqp, Drakkas claims loyalty to a group called Vivarte, which he said means to live. Looks like the rogues are now pretty scattered.
Gorgus? GORGUS?!

Let me just be the first to say, you saw very little of his true form. As for his motive, I can't be sure either, but I do know he was part of an organization that caused quite a bit of trouble eight or nine years ago. An unprovoked attack sounds just like him, though.

~Duke Rigel
In Sharo's network, Daisy and Capuchin encountered some things that was attacking a NP patrol. It has the strength greater then a normal navi, seeing as three of them had the power to nearly wipe out a 7 man squad of NP navis.

Strange viruses *Pic*
They are fast, deadly, and are able to turn the ground into lava with ease. Shields seem to do little to their attacks, and they are more durable then normal viruses. They seem to drop some chip which I though was no longer made, so expect something good if you manage to survive. I would not requament trying to hunt one down just to fight it, as these buggers are not something you would want to face. Only fight them if you have to.

Doc Patcher
A medic with the rank of lieutenant in the department of public safety I think, and leading officer of the patrol those viruses nearly took out. I do not know of all of her abilities, but she wanted Daisy and Capuchin to be careful if we meet those viruses again, and I would advise you all to be careful as well.
We ran into someone not mentioned here yet. It didn't give us a name, nor did it really give any information about itself.

It was very young looking, like a child, and wore an outfit like something a scientist or a researcher would walk around in. He carried a small cube, which housed a large, multi-part, custom made virus inside of it.

He seemed only to want to know how well his virus would fare in combat, and managed to sneak up right behind us during our previous battle. Also, upon defeat of his virus, he said something about being able to throw another at us if he wanted. Not sure how to take that...

I'm not sure what to call this guy. Miyu seems to have adopted calling him a freak... so maybe the Virus Freak? Virus Hentai?