D.Obscura@ACDC.Net

TO: D.Obscura@ACDC.Net
SUBJECT: Happy Giveaway!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip!

(DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL.)

ATTACHMENT: Varitails2Damage: 15 x 9 hits + Slashing
Accuracy: D
Description: Summons a complex whip-like weapon to attack enemies with.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 2 swings.
Element: Null
Special: Has multiple applications.
Trader Rank: C
TO: D. Obsura@ACDC.Net
SUBJECT: Cool thing just happened!
MESSAGE: Hey bro, this is Joseph. Sparks and I were just battling, and when things got tough, out of no where he was surrounded by an awesome light. When it dispersed, my navi looked very similar to Drago. Just thought I'd let you know.

Also, I think I'm gonna head to the NS recruitment desk tomorrow morning, and request to join. I had a blast helping you out last time. It'd be an honor if you joined us. Let me know as soon as you can. Thanks.
-Joseph Akers
SUBJECT: RE: Cool thing just happened!
MESSAGE: Hey, I've sent Sparks into Internet City, to locate the recruitment fair. If you're serious about helping us out, meet us there.Thanks.
-Joseph

SUBJECT: RE: Ready to bust.
MESSAGE: Sounds good man, I'll log Sparks into Netopia, that's where our virus bounty is. Will be there ASAP.
-Joseph
SUBJECT: Chip Exchange
Thank you for your patronage for all these years, here is your chip from the event!

(This is an automated message, please do not reply)

Attached: Shadow2Effect: Shadow
Accuracy: S
Description: Grants the user Shadow. This reduces all incoming non-Slashing attacks to 0 damage, and reduces accuracy on ranged attacks by 20%.
Duration: 2 turns
Trader Rank: C
SUBJECT: Sparks has landed in Naxa Rogue, and is awaiting your arrival.
MESSAGE: I've sent Sparks, and Lucky into the net just like him and Drago had spoke about earlier. We appreciate your assistance, and look to continue mastering our craft along side yall. Thanks for accompanying us while we venture into new lands.

The coordinates are here.
-Joseph Akers
SUBJECT: Cool thing just happened!
MESSAGE: Hey bro, I know this is out the blue and outside of virus busting we don't really know each other, but a girl invited me to party, she asked me to invite some friends if I thought of anybody who would be interested. I figured since our Navis have become so close maybe we could meet up and get to know each other a little better. It'll be in AC/DC, let me know if you're interested and I'll send you the location.
-Joseph Akers
SUBJECT: Re:Re:Cool thing just happened!
MESSAGE: Awesome man, looking forward to meeting you in person. The girl who invited us just said dress casual but "cute", and bring a swim suit. I'm here now, just sent Sparks in the net while I waiting. Still a little time before it starts, but here's the address. Attached: PartyLocation.
-Joseph Akers
TO: D.Obsura@ACDC.Net
SUBJECT: Your New Chip!
Please enjoy your new chip, courtesy of Soryu's Chip Shop! Thank you for participating in this event and come back to Soryu's whenever chips are what you need!

(This email account is not monitored. Please do not reply to this message.)

Attached: BigCloudDamage: 110 + Wide Attack + Drop Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Cloud moves up and down three enemies, raining on them for two turns. Enemies can move out from under it if possible.
Duration: Two turns
Element: Aqua
Special: Drop Attack: This attack originates above the battlefield, and falls to the ground. It gains one rank of accuracy against High Altitude targets.
Trader Rank: B
Subject: A Mission Opportunity

--------------------------------

Subordinate DragonierMan-

If you have availability at the moment, I would like to assign you a mission. I know this is not the typical arrangement, but we can reward you in the same way you're accustomed. Your task will be to survey and evaluate a new recruit in a mission aboard the Wanderlust II cruise ship. The ship's owner, Tango, says that the ship is being used to host a meeting of the Business Owner's Coalition, or BOC, some society of business owners who have grievances against the Empire for percieved monetary damages. She has information that she says will be valuable for us. In return, the Empire's officers are supposed to staff her ship for the event, in disguise, which will also allow us the extra opportunity to scope out the Coalition.

Please arrive in costume. Obviously, you are a recognizable face in the empire, as are your close subordinates. It is imperative that no one attending the meeting sees you out of disguise.

Obviously, no violence this time around, unless in self defense. Additionally, be very careful to safeguard our new recruit. Give her room to breath and contribute in her own way, if you can.

Also, the ship is a couple's cruise ship and your disguise will likely rely upon being a couple yourselves, but you must not make the new recruit feel uncomfortable nor threatened.

I was planning to attend myself, in disguise, of course, as your partner on this one, but something came up at the last minute. Not that I was relishing the opportunity. Acting is far outside of my scope of expertise and spying is more befitting our ninjas. And obviously the last thing I would want to do is play the part of your wife or lover. Of course, I would do whatever is necessary to benefit the empire, but in this case, we have found the talent elsewhere. I won't rule out acting in this capacity in the future if some situation arises. But I simply can't make it at this time. It has nothing to do with whether I want to or not. I won't comment on the matter and you shouldn't read into it.

Please respond if you plan to accept the mission. I've attached the coordinates.

-Sky Severing Ronin, Natural Blademaster
First General Yasu.EXE

*Coordinates.DAT attached*
To: Destin Obscura (D.Obscura@ACDC.Net)
Subject: Chip Trade Event
Thanks for participating in this year's seasonal charity event! Please find attached your new chip, and have a safe and spooky holiday!

Attch: TimeBomb3HP: 100
Properties: Anchored
Object Damage: 50 + Impact
Damage Method: Telekinesis
Attack Damage: 200 + To-All-Clause (Enemies)
Accuracy: S
Description: Places a bomb on the field that will explode after two turns, damaging all enemies.
Duration: 2 turns or until destroyed.
Trader Rank: B