SabrinaJetto@NetMail.net

This is the Inbox for Sabrina Jetto, and her Navi, SplashMan.
TO: SabrinaJetto@NetMail.net
SUBJECT: Yoka Mission Detail
--------------------------------------------------------

<<DO NOT REPLY.>>

Greetings from the Global Network Administration.

We are sending this message to inform you further about the mission.

First of all, we like to talk about the "Ride Armor" NCP. As stated before, it's a prototype program and it's still far from being finished. It will summon a vehicle for the navi to use, but the appearance is entirely up to the navi. The process of creating the apperance is so easy, it's practically automatic. Now, we need to tell you that the Ride Armor will, at least, halve the time it takes to get to the destination. However, you will be encountering much more viruses in that short period of time, so choose wisely if you are going to use the NCP or not.

Secondly, we were able to decode more of the message.However, I'm sure you these messages won't be too useful in your mission, but please look into it.

"Oc***", "Vil****e", "Pe**eful v****", "***ault", "BLARGH"

We are unsure about the last word, so please disregard it.

Again, we will hope for the best.

~GNR

<<DO NOT REPLY.>>
SUBJECT: A Friendly Trade.
Greetings, Splash.

If you have forgotten so soon, this is Voulge. Call this message sudden, but I've gotten hold of a rare water chip while I was busting in the Yumland Rogue Network. It's incredibly powerful, but I think it would be for the best if you would take it. I'm sure you can make use the chip to the fullest extend than I can.

However, since I cannot attach the chip data along with this message, please come by my Trader BBS in order to make our trade an official one. It would be appreciated if you can bring something on your behalf to this trade.

Yours truly, Voulge
SUBJECT: Re: Season's Greetings!

<<THIS IS AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL. DO NOT REPLY.>>

Congratulations!

Your Bubbler has been accepted and has been exchanged for a Sword!

#-Attached: Sword

<<THIS IS AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL. DO NOT REPLY.>>
SUBJECT: I'm alright.
I hope that didn't surprise you too much, SplashLady.

From the looks of it, the GMD was a trap that sent me into another network. I'm not sure where I am right now, but I can assure you that I'm safe. It's your choice if you want to continue with your busting on the Hades Network...As long as Sabrina will be alright treading it by herself now.

I'm sorry for all of this and I hope you will forgive me.

Yours truly, Voulge
SUBJECT: Looking for something to do?

53 70 61 72 6b 20 43 61 66 65 2c 20 45 6c 65 63 74 6f 77 6e 2c 20 31 31 2e 33 37 20 61 6d 2e 20 42 72 69 6e 67 20 79 6f 75 72 20 66 72 69 65 6e 64 73 2c 20 61 6e 64 20 64 6f 6e 27 74 20 62 65 20 6c 61 74 65 2c 20 74 68 65 20 68 75 6e 74 20 62 65 67 69 6e 73 20 6e 6f 74 20 61 20 6d 69 6e 75 74 65 20 6c 61 74 65 72 21

[Attached: Directions to Spark Cafe, Electown]
TO: Sabrina Jetto and SplashLady @ SabrinaJetto@NetMail.net
SUBJECT: This Chip's For You!
----------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for giving to our cause! It may seem a little counter-intuitive, but I think a water navi like yourself might have use for an electric chip. When you use this chip over the water, you'll reap significant advantages! Just don't use it underwater, or it might end painfully for yourself.

-Holly
[color=green][/color]

*ElecKnife1 attached*
TO: Sabrina Jetto, SplashMan, and SplashLady (SabrinaJetto@NetMail.net)
SUBJECT: This Chip's For You!
----------------------------------------------

Thanks for donating! Please accept the attached chip as a match for your own donation.[color=green][/color]

*Airshot attached*
TO: ??? (SabrinaJetto@NetMail.net)
SUBJECT: Happy Holidays!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip!

(DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL.)

ATTACHMENT: MightyBlizzard BattleChip data
TO: Sabrina and SplashMan (SabrinaJetto@NetMail.net)
SUBJECT: Happy Holidays!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip!

[Attached: BurnSquare3 Battlechip data]
SUBJECT: Your New Chip!
Enjoy your new chip, and come to Soryu's for all of your chip needs!

ATTACHMENT: SideBamboo3 BattleChip data
SUBJECT: Your Thank You Gift!
Ho ho, you are so right regarding the mafia! Their heel navis look like rotten figs of various coloration, all unflattering shades of purple and black. But that aside, if you are untrained in the ways of fashion, please, take note of the night's festivities! My armor is quite is ordinarily quite trendy for a military garment, but beyond that, I plan on modeling many other fine outfits as the night proceeds!

The chip is appreciated too, of course! It will go to someone who has unique battle capabilities, at least, since it would be without much of a point otherwise. In return, allow me to give you a chip which will be très à la mode for the season!

Yours fashionably,
Garde.EXE

ATTACHMENT: BlizzardBall3 BattleChip data
TO: Sabrina Jetto and SplashMan.EXE (sabrinajetto@netmail.net)
FROM: Harke Ezarith and Eternalis.EXE (hsezarith@hrsharo.org) Care of ThrillsChills&FancyDress@roaming.cld
SUBJECT: Costume Exchange (SplashMan.EXE)
Dear Sabrina and SplashMan,

It's been a while since we've seen each other, barring your library escapades. Hope you've been well! We've got a costume made for SplashMan for this costume exchange event. Maybe you'll find it useful if you ever find yourself in a haunted network or something. Cheers!

- Harke and Eternalis

[Attached: SplashMan.EXE Graphical Model Override: SpectreBuster.GMO]

Quote (Appearance)

In this form, SplashMan's main armor turns into a mostly beige color, except for his shoulderplates, boots, and twin metal cannons, which turn a sleek black. His clear shatterproof glass tank arms are also replaced with two heavy black gauntlets, consisting of a cylinder and a rectangular cuboid sticking out of the middle, with a vent panel on it. Imprinted on his shoulder plates, and the left side of his chest is a thick red circle with a line diagonally across it, along with an image of a Spooky virus behind this. The water that he uses for his attacks also gains a weird orange glow.

((You have been gifted this costume as part of the Thrills and Chills charity costume event! Enjoy your new outfit!))
SUBJECT: Happy Giveaway!
Enjoy your new chip!

ATTACHMENT: ClusterShot2Damage: 10 x 8 Shots + Variable Targeting
Accuracy: B
Description: Launches a volley of eight plasma spheres at targets designated by the user.
Duration: Once
Element: Elec
Special: Variable Targeting: Allows the user to select a target for each individual hit of an attack. This means they may strike the same target multiple times, multiple different targets, or a mix of the two as they wish.
Trader Rank: C
Happy holidays! Please enjoy your new chip. Remember Soryu's for your next chip purchase!

Attached: IceBall2Damage: 160 + Break + Small Ice Terrain Change
Accuracy: C
Description: A bomb that changes the ground it lands on to Ice
Duration: Once
Element: Aqua
Special: Ice Type: This chip counts as Ice Type for the purposes of potentially freezing targets on Aqua Element Terrain or environments, as applicable.
Trader Rank: C
Battlechip
Happy holidays! Please enjoy your new chip. Remember Soryu's for your next chip purchase!

Attached: AnubisHP: 50
Properties: Heavy
Object damage: 10
Damage method: Throw, Telekinesis
Attack Damage: 100 Poison + To-All-Clause / turn
Accuracy: S
Description: Summons the avatar of the God of Death, Anubis. The statue will cause a bug-based poison miasma cloud to cover the entire battlefield, dealing unpreventable damage to all viruses, Navis, and other programs present until this object is destroyed or nothing is left alive. The poison doesn't damage objects. Rare
Duration: Until destroyed.
Element: Null
Trader Rank: S