3NeoChipTrader3@SoryusChipShop.com

This is the e-mail address for the third giveaway involving the current iteration of the 3-Chip trader. Currently active.
TO: 3NeoChipTrader3@SoryusChipShop.com
SUBJECT: Least Christmasy Christmas Giveaway Ever

Holiday greetings to you, Soryu. My name is Destin Obscura and I would like to exchange one of my many HeatShots for another chip. Thank you and have a pleasant holiday.

-- Destin Obscura

[Attached: HeatShot]

Wow that promotion wasn't joking about the new stock. I could probably stand to upgrade my AquaKnife at least... Just for now though, happy holidays Soryu.

--Mill Alidine

[Attached: IronShield2]

The stock expansion is great, but could you open a Netopia branch already? I can only ever buy chips during international business trips...

--Emily Delumia

[Attached: RageClaw1]

Happy holidays from the Electown West High School Programming Club! Upgrading your stock of Sword chips is really going to help us out this season, thanks!

--Cliff Hayes

[Attached: PowerBolt1]
SUBJECT: RE: Least Christmasy Christmas Giveaway Ever

Oh! I've not done one of these in such a long time! I'm sure Mikhail won't mind, hehe! Merry Christmas!

-Pirouette.Exe

[Attch: Cannon]
SUBJECT: Re: Least Christmasy Christmas Giveaway Ever

Hmm, happy returns and all that. I suppose it is the season after all. My well wishes to the organisers.

-Nightwisp

[Attached: Shockwave]
SUBJECT: Christmas Miracles?

So... Trapped in a tiny pocket of rapidly heating water, encased in a thin shell of rock and submerged in a boiling river of lava, somewhere in the depths of Hades. What's a water navi to do? Check his mail, enter a Christmas charity draw, and hope for a miracle, I guess. Merry Christmas out there, everyone!

-CourseMan.Exe

[Atch: Cannon]
SUBJECT: Christmas Funtimes~

Well, since Rayner doesn't really need me right now and we have two of this chip lets give this a whirl. Merry Christmas!

-Joan

Rayner.Exe is ..Occupied!

[Attachment: Pillow1]
SUBJECT: Just in time for the holidays

You certainly have the timing for these things down at least. Let's see what comes of this.

-Andrew Vang

[Attached: Flameline1]
SUBJECT: Gotta love promotions

This poor college student can't usually afford new battlechips. But it's about the right season for it so I guess I'll stop by. Here's one for the promo.

-Ross Marshall

[Attached: Shotgun]
SUBJECT: Holiday things

I'm taking this over before Siri can. Not much to say here, but happy holidays at least.

-Nakkna.EXE

[Attached: BubbleStar1]
SUBJECT: Chip Exchange

Thanks as always. I'll give you another one that MeleeMan's refused to use. Luckily, there are always a lot of those... For a guy who claims to be so rugged and adaptive and all that, he sure is picky...

-Rania Firebrand

[Attached: LineOut1]
SUBJECT: A Chip from Lovely Exxy!

You dog, you! You just want used chips from my beautiful navi, don't you? Well, I can't blame you! Here's another one: a gift, from me to you!* Secondhand weapons that Exxy's used are going to be valuable items one day, so take care of it!

*I still expect another one in exchange.

-Burt J. Blanchard

[Attached: AquaNeedle1]
SUBJECT: chip

chip me1!!

teru

[Attached: RageClaw1]
SUBJECT: Chip Exchange

Mr. Soryu-

Please accept the attached chip, in agreement with your chip exchange promotional offer. Thank you for providing this great service. I trust that with all of the advertising your doing, your cash flows must be such that you can donate a sizable contribution to charities as well? Just a harmless question, from one businessperson to another.

Sincerely,
Dharma Heart-Payne, President of Heart-Payne Pharmaceuticals Inc.

Visit us at the HPPharmacy website!
~Pharmaceuticals with care, straight from the heart~

[Attached: Shotgun]
SUBJECT: Greetings, Soryu

Sir-

Sleuth is busy, so, in her place, I will take the liberty of procuring her new weaponry. She had a rather unfavorable reaction to this chip when she found it, therefore, I deduce that it would be the best one to trade away! I hope you're not upset. I didn't mean to offend you with a bad chip. Maybe it's just one Sleuth, personally, doesn't like? I'm sure you can do something with it!

Yours Truly,
Jocelyn Yard

[Attached: Recov10]
FROM: Slay.EXE and Gordon Van Hurst @ GVanHurst@FreeWriterConnection.org
SUBJECT: Chip swap

I've attached a chip that we'd like to swap for one of yours. Thanks.

-Slay.EXE

So, this all got me thinking, what about a story where there's a mass murderer who hosts a chip giveaway, and so, when people open up the mail and try to take whatever chip is supposed to be attached, they instead take damage from that chip in real life. They open up an e-mail with a firehit chip, and a fist hits them in real life. Or maybe they open up one with GrabRevenge and... I haven't thought that far yet. But let me know what you think. You seem like the guy to ask.

-Gordon

[Attached: Cannon]
SUBJECT: Christmas Event

Wow, already this time of year again? Where does it all go...

-Jacob Rayner

[Attached: CactusBall1]
FROM: Kabuki.EXE @ Hideyoshi.Serioroshi@yokaactorsguild.com
SUBJECT: CHIP FOR ME?

I'm quite occupied at the moment, but luckily, I've set up instant alerts for all great deals across the net to notify me as they appear! I AM A HERO OF ECONOMICAL LIVING!

Thank you for aiding my cause! You can consider me an ally, or a sister, if you like! Please, accept the attached chip and render me a powerful new weapon in return! You can trust that I use it ONLY FOR JUSTICE!

-Kabuki.EXE

[Attached: Cannon]