MELEEBROS

Poor Anyis. :3
What did MeleeMan say now?
New Meleebros!
The SPs shall rise again to throw off the shackles of their squishy, bloodfilled navi slave-masters.
New Meleebros
I guess the hat was drooping down enough so that he couldn't see her boobs. Seeing as how the 'visor' he wears is opaque.
askjdaskljds THIS MECHAAAAAAAANNNIIIIICCCCC
Poker chips.

Poker chips everywhere.

Quote (Azureink)

I guess the hat was drooping down enough so that he couldn't see her boobs. Seeing as how the 'visor' he wears is opaque.

How did Meleeman see the hat in the first place... His visor is still one of RERN's mysteries.
"Hello, operators, look at your navi, now back to me, now back at your navi, now back to me. Sadly, your navi isn't me, but if your navi stopped using low tier battlechips and switched to its fists, he could look like he's me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a ship with the navi your navi could look like. What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's a hat with two upgrades to that stat you needed. Look again, the upgrades are now pokerchips. Anything is possible when your navi looks like me and not a lady. I'm on a Harley (Rhea: D:)."
--MeleeMan
New Meleebros!

This one's esoteric so only the biggest MeleeMan aficionados will get it, but feel free to PM me about it.
Esoteric?
Aim, Meleebros. is not a food.
MeleeMan has Grey skin?
Honor-driven.

Hahahaha.

Quote (Shuryou)

Thus does Damascus meet Ante, and regret it.

Can no one help Damascus in her problems?

Also: More vacuum hijinks.
New Meleebros!
"My Bros are inactiiive!"
#60 is coming for you Phero!