Pocket's doodles

RAIDEN

Quite horribly done and coloured by a crippled austistic child, but I think I got the major details right. Awaiting verification.

Lockman

My suggestion for Goroke's new navi.
Again, very very awesome sketch. Would you be able to do my Voulge after I create it?
I don't remember the discussion that lead up to this but...

Ladderman
<snickers>

You should enter him into Pally's Ladder Navi thread.

Pffffft.....

<uncontrollable laughter>
Aim said he was the nemesis of Snakeman.

I said he's the only navi with the ability to get out of bottomless holes with his signature attack, Stairway to Heaven.

His other signature attacks are based on his clumsiness (they have no names yet).

1 - He brings out a ladder, climbs up it really quickly and then random objects fall from the sky like books, flower pots, buckets of paint, vases, etc. Then he climbs back down.

2 - He brings out a long ladder, slings it over his shoulder and then spins around, swiping all targets within range.
you could make a Decoy sig based off of that old trick where it's the same person carrying both ends of a really long ladder. You know the one I mean?
or a submerge ability of him going into the sewer via ladder
RedRidingHood.EXE

Commission traded for a Munchlax egg.

Quote ()

Twi: It looks like a boy. <_<
Aim: NOW YOU'RE NAVI HAS GENDER CONFUSION.

Well uh- don't really worry about that. I was actually aiming more for a side-view, but it looks pretty good, except the hair isn't as straight as I imagined it to be. Oh well. :/

MORE GIRLY.

Na'im/Djinni Cross.
Ooohhhh, awesome as always

Do Voulge
Draw Dark Boy.

Im no good at drawing. Just PIXELIZING.

You can see his tread in my sig.
I'm sorry, your character 'Dark Boy' is just a recolour of Sabata. Since I draw mostly in black and white, I'd just be drawing that character instead.
OOOOOOoooooooohhhhhh!!!!

pocket burned you good...
It'd still look pretty sweet though. Try drawing Sabata.

THE BURN......IT BURNS!! AGGGGHHHH!!! BURRRRRRNNNNN!
No, I'm going to stick with drawing custom navis for people who I think deserve them.

Also, I wasn't trying to insult you before. Niax just happened to think I was.
I don't really blame him...I just arent good at drawing or just making stuff up. Its not my thing.
-would be interested to see your take on Enigma-
I drew him a while back, but it didn't turn out how I wanted to.
You can dig through my drawing thread if you care that much. :'D

Grim and Zero also did interesting sprite-takes on him (see signature).