Lego's Scrap Paper

Hey there, my name's Von Dare. Or Lego if you can't remember that.

Over the last couple of months, i've become a lot more confident in my drawing skills, but i've still got a long way to go. And I figure the only way to get better at it is to draw more. And that's where you come in.

There are lots of places here where you can request pictures of whatever, some of which are many times more skilled than I. But if those places get bogged down or are needing a break, you can pop down here for a bit of amateur scribbling.

What this means is that i'm open to requests (as declared in the Fanfic Rules thread).

----------

[OLD] The pen may be mightier than the sword, but it's damn near impossible to rub out. Recently, i've been trying something new: Drawing! And let me tell you, it's pretty fun. Even if they don't turn out quite how you'd like 'em, it's still nice to see things on paper. So, yeah. Here's pretty much what i've got so far. And the scanner's a little nutsy about the tone, so some things may come out too whitened.

What's that coming over the hill? Oh no! It's-

First practice figure is Shteve's DruidMan looking confident (or at least, I think that's how you look confident...) in his Normal.GMO. A few eye tests on the side.

Hey, Twi! What does the Poketch say about Godkarp's happiness level?

Character species from a game-in-progress.

And a couple more from said game-in-progress.

And the last for now, Maarty's Djinni.EXE deciphered to the best of my abilities. Which, frankly, are a bit meager. Also: ARGH HANDS!

So, yes. Need more practice. But that's what I bought all these books for. Always looking for things to draw, so, uh, yeah. If you want a sketch or a comic...

(^.^ )b Arrr!
Yes hands are the bane of drawing. Hands, Feet, and faces. If you would like I can draw a few guides for drawing hands and upload them on my page for you.

Also, you aren't doing bad since you said you are trying this new. Just remember drawing is a skill, so practice and you will learn. Just draw and you will get better and better!

And what do you have against the eldar?!?! They are the best race!
Any help would be appreciated, thank you. (^.^ )b

But, y'know, the Eldar are complete pricks. I always lose to them. And I just wanted to draw a Space Marine with that goofy face. : D
I'm still drawing? Avert your gaze!

Nice work on the Marisa. Makes me think of the Earthbound style somehow.

Quote (Shuryou)

Nice work on the Marisa Reimu. Makes me think of the Earthbound style somehow.

Hey, thanks. : )

Quote (Legoroy)

Quote (Shuryou)

Nice work on the Marisa Reimu. Makes me think of the Earthbound style somehow.

Hey, thanks. : )

Hurrrr... I knew that! I KNEW THAT! I'm gonna go get my Touhou memory refreshed.
That thing that looks like Ghost Kirby looks awesome. Others, I have no idea what to comment, since I'm not that good either.
Heh. That's just a Bugman scribble.

[EDIT]: I must draw moar! I am now taking requests, gyarr!
Draw a rock scene with soundman on lead guitar, melee man on drums (using fists), rass on bass, and siren doing lead vocals!
Well, didn't get much of the band done. I did draw a rawkin' Soundman though.

Also, Mr Grim's Machman and Aera.

Pretty cool art, it looks very much alive with those poses.

Quote (Legoroy)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/leg...kinSoundman.jpg

There is only one word to describe this picture,

RAWK!

Quote (RevivedSin)

Quote (Legoroy)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/leg...kinSoundman.jpg

There is only one word to describe this picture,

RAWK!

RAWK indeed. : D

MUST CONSUME DRAW MOAR!
protip: DNR = Dance Now, River-style