Reaper's Pixel Art

Quote (LPbomb)

Can you please do a sprite of ToolMan in your spare time?? I don't have any zenny at the moment but I'll give some as soon as Im able to get some ^^

Thank you ^^

I need to update my request list, but there are a few people who have already requested sprites. I'll make one, but I just need to complete the others first.

Speaking of which: Here's Djinni BroadsideCross!
That is fine. I have nothing but time on my hands at the moment ^^
If you have the time, and are willing, I'd like to request a sprite of Crimson.Exe.
I request that you create a sprite of Raila's NetNavi, FireFlower.EXE.
I'd like to change my request to one of Cypher.Exe if you are willing.
Though I shouldn't really be requesting stuff while my own request list is relatively full, I am looking for any sort of sprites, drawings, etc. of Machman & Aera. I am thinking about redesigning some aspects of both Mach and Aera, and having someone else's interpretation is great for introducing new ideas!

If you want/need inspiration or ideas, feel free to let me know! :3
Hey Grim, wanna do an art trade? I do a sketch of Machman and you do a sprite of Validus.
I always wanted to draw those two.

Quote (The Annoying Reaper)

Hey Grim, wanna do an art trade? I do a sketch of Machman and you do a sprite of Validus.

Sure! I'll probably start it tomorrow (technically today in my time).

@Legoroy: Nice drawing! I like the winglets on Aera's thighs and the crystal on her chest, I'll probably use that in Aera's redesign!

Edit: Finished the Validus.EXE Sprite (true size and enlarged)

That. Is. Awesome.

My very own sprite. <3
Next off the line, the Norse Bombshell, Valkyrie!

And also, the Aquatic Maiden, Anyis!
Absolutely awesome. Thanks again.
*shamelessly steals sprite*
*drops 300z in his escape attempt*
HER WATERS SHALL FLOOD THE HEAVENS.
Awe.
One of the few sprites I was truly disappointed with was one of my scratch built sprites of Geki's "Holos." So, I decided to completely revamp the sprite; so here's the old and the new!

-->
D:

I want a redo for mine...
Why? Yours is still awesome.

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Why? Yours is still awesome.

^