Niax's art dump

ARE j00 STILL DOING COMMISSUNZ?

I has some characters for j00 to draw :3

and no, koboclones are a dead concept to me now, that was my mary sue days

No...NOW IM INTO GROUP PICTURZ

:3...Its a 18 char job, that totalls tooo......600 z commisson :3

(all non dragons have swords at the side, and are dressed in some form of arctic-based uniform)

(WILL HAVE CHAR LIST LATER)

(WAIT FOR EDIT)
sold?
Common...
If it's dragons you want, I think you'd want me more.
XDD
hikokun337.deviantart.com
[/advertising]
Meh.
kill stealer...
Nahh, it's all yours--
Between school stuff and two events, I just don't have time.
:'D
since ma scanner be broketh, I have decided to try a new artform...

ms paint for macs, or graphic converter...

my netsona!

and 2 desktops based on the I-pod meme floating around.

My scanner works again!

I'm going to die!
behold, I have forgon the scanner and gone to a track pad/flash combo...

IT'S...

not very effective...

dark's new navi

and void... again...

I'll get him right one day, close but no cigar...
People should comment on your stuff more, it's really not bad. :<

But if you don't start drawing worse than I'll have to relinquish your title! It's not fail to draw well.

It's a shame some quality seems to be lost in these latest ones from putting them into .jpg.

Quote (AimMan)

It's a shame some quality seems to be lost in these latest ones from putting them into .jpg.

This. Try to save 'em in .png next time. Or .gif. The fuzzy sides really kick the quality down a notch.
Oh, I really like your version of Koumori, if that's how you spell Dark's navi. xD

You definitely need to do some more work with shading with the wings though. From being an ex-dragon artist myself, what makes them look realistic is maybe folds, rips, or tears in the wings, and deep shadows where the membrane meets the bone. Also, it may look nice (your choice) to add an extra, smaller finger, between your main three and your thumb. That one's all a matter of style.

Just some tips for ya. ^^ The anatomy's right though. Oh, and one last thing; try to make the membranes curve more from finger to finger. Here, they're flat, and I'm not sure if it looks as good as it could.

Quote (Hiko)

Oh, I really like your version of Koumori, if that's how you spell Dark's navi. xD

You definitely need to do some more work with shading with the wings though. From being an ex-dragon artist myself, what makes them look realistic is maybe folds, rips, or tears in the wings, and deep shadows where the membrane meets the bone. Also, it may look nice (your choice) to add an extra, smaller finger, between your main three and your thumb. That one's all a matter of style.

Just some tips for ya. ^^ The anatomy's right though. Oh, and one last thing; try to make the membranes curve more from finger to finger. Here, they're flat, and I'm not sure if it looks as good as it could.

well it's good I got the anatomy on the human parts right, and I can see what you mean by the lack of curves/shading on the wings. they look so tight they'd rip if she stretched more.(also I'm not gonna point out that she need a "heel toe" to grab that metool)

also, I'll keep exporting them as .jpg on purpose, since screwing up good art so easily and on purpose is fail.

But yeah, some of the guys think I'm the "king of awesome", but that sounds like too much work...

maybe I'll do Imp and djinni next...

edit: also, putting tears in a wing is a bad idea, that stops the flying. it looks cool, but stops the flying, plus she'd probably take better care of herself than that...
Heh, but it looks badass.

yeah, it would, but I'm still not quite that good...

although, considering I'm doing it without RL sketches and a trackpad, it's not too bad.^_^;
Art fart time!

these are some drawings I doodled at work while on break/before shift...

and by doodled I mean tried, and by break/before shift I mean over several work days. anyways...

Too big
If you've modded Void, this is a picture of "deadwood", a chip combo I do. since I rp chips as summoning monsters, this is 2 at the same time, an acid spewing tree dragon made of wood. No that doesn't work well...

This is nik'tik, a creature I made up when I was bored while at work. It's supposed to be an embodiment of chaos, and I'm tempted to write him up completely. it's such a cute dragon... monster... thing...
too big
This was supposed to be a picture of Void, Imp, meeleman, and meelefish at the bar(drunk of course) for new years, but considering I came up with the idea 3 hours before the new year, it wasn't completed...

maybe next year...

Also, I got bored and doodled the most evil combinations ever, a metool that when it goes into it's "helmet" and gets hit it bounces around the area, and a koopa who can't be jumped on or burned because of it's "shell"...

apparently the navis/prog/SP weren't the only things that got wasted...

When I discovered a pic of sora's "net-sona" I wanted to try and draw this...

..go me?
too big

and finally, Redaka the self proclaimed blazing warrior. He's on of the navis for my subplot. he's a fool hardy idiot how charges into battle crying his name as a... battle... cry...

anyways, his name is a bit of a joke. when I made him I knew this wasn't the fastest processor on the net, so his name is a combination of RED(for his hair/fire element), and BAKA(the japanise word for idiot). Also, I've never heard of "god of war" WTF is that...
Cool! Some of those are really neat. I'd recommend scaling them down somehow, though. Sometimes the scanning software has a scaling function.

You seem to have improved a little. Work on the basic body structure and clothing- those seem to be a bit weak.

Quote (ZeroSaber)

Cool! Some of those are really neat. I'd recommend scaling them down somehow, though. Sometimes the scanning software has a scaling function.

You seem to have improved a little. Work on the basic body structure and clothing- those seem to be a bit weak.

yeah, I forgot to check the size when scanning 2 of them DX...

although I must ask where I need improvement, clothing is pretty straight forward, I make the clothes with too much starch, but could you give me a pointer on where I've screwed up on the bodies?

torsos, hands, and faces are my sworn enemies...
Mostly on the arm shapes and faces. It's subtle, but it's there- a little practice will fix it.
wow, thank you...

I can see what you mean, I'll go tweak it.
I've *tweaked* and it's probably done absolutely nothing! Realistic progress, YEAH!

and on with the show...

I've finally drawn void and imp how I picture them, stupendos, amazing ...well not really...

But what if I add in something more...

AHA!

I'll add in Exorcist and Djinni, that's a winning combination, plus I'll put a giant Imp in there so you can look his great detail!

...and Moobs...

Imp is going on a diet...