Heat's Artwork

Doodles of mah Navis. :'D

Fanart of Lunar's character, Capuchin.EXE.
OMG CAPUCHIN IS FRIGGIN' AWESOME!
But then again, so is Teethman.
DID I HER SUM1 SAY FANART!?
The Capuchin picture looks pretty nice. But I admit your skills in drawing come more to light with non-humanoid drawings. Could be that it's just me...

Quote (Shuryou)

DID I HER SUM1 SAY FANART!?
The Capuchin picture looks pretty nice. But I admit your skills in drawing come more to light with non-humanoid drawings. Could be that it's just me...

I can't help it if you guys all make humanoid characters for me to make fanart of. XD

Eh, btw, if you have that stuff for the Divinity pic you wanted, send me a PM. I intended to get on that yesterday, but I started drawing after you went to bed for the day.
You could also try getting your butt on the chatroom. :'D
But I'll send something over. You can, for a large part, copy off of Albel's previous design.
I should point out that Heat logically can't be in the chat room until 5:00 today. They've banned us from being in our rooms from between 9:00 to 5:00 because "we wouldn't be supervised." Instead, we roam around the campus aimlessly, obviously with far more supervision and less likelyhood to do anything negative than if we were INSIDE the building. ;~;

On another note, he also can't post during this time like I can. He's... uh... busier.
Wow... have I really not posted here since... July of last year? :'D

Er...

Anyhow, I'm going to sketch dump now, since I got one that I haven't shown anyone as of yesterday anyway. Only stuff that's not already on dA.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a353/Irr...ta/Monsters.png

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a353/Irr...andcandevil.png

EDIT: Removed tags on table breakers, so click those.
very nice! I like how clever the design for Tronne is, and it's cute too ^^

I also out of the heads like the upper left one the best, but I'm not entirely sure why.
i think teethman is a kool guy, eh destroys viruses and doesn't afraid of anything. :'D
The Teethman one is by far the best.
Teethman looks drunk. He's been drinking the mouthwash.

RANDOM NAVI FANART GO.

Bomber's Magna.EXE, as interpreted by description.
And by interpreted, he means "made better".

*scrambles off to get a GMO*
That looks so awesome It'd be awesome if you could do my new navi...but it doesn't have an awesome description like others T^T

Quote (Goroke)

That looks so awesome It'd be awesome if you could do my new navi...but it doesn't have an awesome description like others T^T

Ask him to draw Alphonse so he'll have another 'ditched Navi drawing' once you change. : D
My sibling may have kicked the bucket, and is away at this time

but adorned on my backside,

and contained in my left ventrical,

he is still alive!

chewing a opening to crack open valhalla,

even 6 feet under, I can continue to fight on,

and if I can shatter out, it is a win for me,

an inqury to my person from makai!

Anyone besides Aim who knows what this is leading up to wins big time.
Well, those are Quickman's boomerangs, but Meleeman is holding his as though he were about to do a Moon Tiara Boomerang attack. I am out of the loop when it comes to RERN memes, so...I'm not sure. Is Meleeman actually Sailor Melee?
Nobody got it. Anyway... D:

Late night rough practice for a new operator. I'll probably do another draft for the design if I decide to use her.