Heat's Artwork

haha, glad to help! Great works as always, and I like Gungnir a lot, only gripe is how sad he looks. other than that, wonderful linework ^^ It's interesting seeing how your arting prowess covers various mediums ^^
Rai. :'D

That is so very cool.

Darn spiffy mugshots going there. Very nice stuff.

Yikes, no time for comment, late for class. Edit one in later.

And, more. Total, we have Soulman, Voltman (mini and adult), Alphonse, and Gunner. Credits to their respective designers and Lunar, Steve, and Fenix for coming up with some of their original concepts.

Let Alphonse be a lesson to some people: it makes it harder for me to do a random profile pic of your character if their age isn't hinted in the profile. XD I just kinda assume Alphonse is that age for the awesome face shape...
Big Volt kinda reminds me of a power ranger...

But... yeah. Nice job!
Whoo! Gunner's a celebrity! =D
I like that one. Has a very gruff look to it.
Nice job, Heat. For all of them, I mean.
I had time to do an oekaki tonight. Yayness... :'D

Points for the first to point out the machine's source.

Thanks for the comments as always people.
Its that dang Skull machine robot from mega man the powerfighters arcade game
Bingo! : D

As a bit of trivia, I think he was the boss of one of the Gameboy games as well.
As of now, 7 virus morphs done. Not all scanned, but it won't take me much longer.

PM me if you'd like to see or are just curious. XD If you don't feel like it, ask me later when I'm on the chat.
Vi-er-us morphs? I canae unerstoon wha yer sayin'!
What, too scared to post 'em here, Heat?

Though, that Boomer-girl WAS pretty creepy...

-Twi

Because you know... It was pretty awesome. And it was your drawing.
This was Heat's drawing of Solaria's Mecha.GMO which I never got to creating. Thanks again for the drawing, Heat.

Random fanart tiem to try and pull me out of an art slump. XD Very lazy fanart of Zan's RuneKnight, De-1337-ed's Castman, Leon's Celeste, and Clam's Spectruman.
*totally amazed* HEEEEEEEEEAT!!!!! Your stuff is awesome! *does a dance in happiness* YAY HEAT! You should do a comic or something with them all in it!
Wow, that's awesome, Heat! You have Spectruman exactly how I envisioned him. Except I usually have him with his visor down, but this is awesome!
*cough* HEEEEEEAAAAAT!

Nice piccies.

Aim and I were doodling around with our Void characters last night. On the right, you see a preview of the character I'm working on; on the left, we both tried taking a shot at each other's characters. ^^

MSPaint doodle... murmph.
Specturman's face reminds me of Prometheus(of MegamanZX), which is a deliciously evil face tp have. Kudos, heat.

Quote (Heat Sonata)

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a353/Irr.../headshots2.gif

And, more. Total, we have Soulman, Voltman (mini and adult), Alphonse, and Gunner. Credits to their respective designers and Lunar, Steve, and Fenix for coming up with some of their original concepts.

Let Alphonse be a lesson to some people: it makes it harder for me to do a random profile pic of your character if their age isn't hinted in the profile. XD I just kinda assume Alphonse is that age for the awesome face shape...

Sweet :3 But the glass looks like it's attached to his socket o_O;;

*Runs away from Mod-swords*

I'll add the age then :3