Heat's Artwork

She kinda reminds me of Meifon Li from Angel Links:
The resemblance is uncanny, anyway, it looks well done for a rough sketch
Anchor belt ftw.
The legs look way to short. D:

Quote (ZeroSaber)

The legs look way to short. D:

I think I see what you mean, but I don't think the problem is actually the legs. The short skirt is designed to ride low beneath the stomach, so I think the problem is actually the hips being oddly positioned or proportioned. Well, regardless of the reasoning, the proportions ARE wrong.

Good news, though, is this is just a draft like I said, so hopefully a final draft will be a bit more impressive.

Glad people have some comments about the design.
My eyes hurt cause your drawings are so beautiful.
Thanks for the feedback as usual, folks. Had some scribbles I did tonight that I figured I'd share.

DruidMan belongs to SpaceMonkeySteve, Winter to PaladinGC, and Armoury to Valis. These are part of a little project I'm working on, interpreting Navis from the beginning of the board by their descriptions in individual scribbles. Note that (at least for these) the original creators were not consulted, so please don't necessarily take these as an accurate depiction of their Navis. I'm basically just fooling around with it at my leisure, so don't expect me to necessarily stick with it too hard.

Those of you on the chat may also be aware of a drawing of my new op / Navi pair I'm working on. I'm not posting those here because I'll probably submit them with my reg.
I'm really just posting here to show off our matching avis.

But these are awesome.
HA, brotherly matching Avatars...anyhow, they look awesome and we should use them for the RERN TCG XD
I just have to say again how much I love DruidMan's expression in his picture. I like them all, of course, but DruidMan's face just really hits it for me. XD
Thanks for the comments so far! And about that TCG... if that happens and these work, I definitely don't mind, but I certainly am not making them with it in mind. XD

1 MORE
Voltman (chibi) and Voltman by P.A. Master.

EDIT:

1 MORE
Wiz by Twi.
Damn you old timers! *shakes fist* But these look perfect for that one cardo game project o3o
Oh Voltman, how long has it been? (A month, lol)

Love the scribbles Heat, keep it up.
wow...both of them look spectacular XD
Doodled a Cirno I kind of liked quickly in anime club, which simply provoked a guy into asking me about it and then insulting me for liking a game for characters with no depth...

But I liked the drawing, so here it is.

... Kind of a placeholder. XD I'll get back to my art project(s?) eventually, but it'll probably be whenever I feel like hooking back up my tablet. Spoiled a bit by my optical mouse here, since my tablet mouse works poorly and the thing itself takes up space.
DON'T WORRY.

BE HAPPY.

NEVER GIVE UP!

... Also, if you know me well you can probably tell this is a parody, even if you don't know who it is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll3jR_dPQdU&fmt=18

Tennisman created by Pocket.
...lolwut.
I think we just found your new avatar, pocket. XD
Will you take a commission?

SQUIGGLY CATCHING SPECIAL

Er, to answer a question from forever ago, I'm not taking requests or commissions at the moment, but thanks for the offer.