Rai's crap

With BOXING GLOVES.
Er- checkered, it says so in the description Rai.
I do actually have a picture of Red that Lunar made... You have some merit to yours too.
Myun should be a Fakemon, and would evolve into something like this once it maxes it's level out.
I WISH IT COULD EVOLVE.
BUT TWI SAID...
Wait a minute...
YAR, LEVEL 5 EVOLUTION BABY. XD
Like dis?

I'll clean this one up later, make it less smudgey.
Sweet~
That's so cute with Red winking and smirking at someone. <3
I don't think I commissioned this so... <<;
<saves picture anyway>
<.<

>.>

*saves too*
Meh, I was actually working on Nach, then got bored and played some games, thought of darkstalkers, thought of BB hood, then thought of red. She's kinda fun to draw. Unlike SOME people. *Cough FZ Cough*

Quote (Phoenix)

<.<

>.>

*saves too*

XD
Does Binary want a smooch~? <3

Anyway, yeah, glad you like to draw my navi.
I'm guessing Myun would cost extra? ^^;
Don't worry yourself over it, I don't need a picture for my little bunny support unit. Just do what you feel like.

Quote (RevivedSin)

XD
Does Binary want a smooch~? <3

Dunno. Probably not, seeing as Binary's standard form has pretty much no social/romance/whatever routines. Doubt Red'd appreciate a blob of gel getting stuck to her mouth when she pulls away anyway.

Though, maybe Binary tastes like Jello or something. But that'd be considered cannibalism, so let's not talk about that.
You'd probably enjoy drawing Persephone as she's one of the female Navis with the least amount of clothing as far as I'm concerned.
I was actually working on a group pic with you, eon, and... hm never quite decided the third person. I was thinking Twi or sumtin
...Wait... Persephone and Seraphim in one picture? Oh god, I'll get to laugh at Eon so loud. :'D
Please, do continue. :'D
Well here's a little project I been workin on.

aaand work in progress
LOL
OMFWTFROFLMAO
Seraphim, Rass, and... Persephone...?

*cries*
Persephone > MeleeMan.
*victory pose*
XD

HEY!

Nothing > Meleeman

Meleeman > All
Unless you're working in a mathematic system yet to be invented by man, I think you failed to take a certain Druid into account in that equation.

Speaking of said Druid... *puppy eyes to Rai*
I dunno, Steve, I think Rai could do a good job with a certain God of Death...

I mean, seriously. Ryuk is awesome. And if Rai's up for it, he can do Shinokami, too =p
-OFFICIAL REQUEST-

I seriously want to see your take on Enigma.EXE.

-ahem-
D: