King's Artwork

DNR, this is for you.

Human Bukteban. Why does he look so much like Swift? I'm going to be a mysterious bastard and keep my mouth shut. >=D
Not very good, and the crappy camera makes it worse. It's all blurred, and at an askew angle... Man, I wish my parents' scanner would scan.
Hmm, I dunno. I like his non-human form, what with the floating cloak bit. Those always win me over.
My focus here was mostly to "draw a half-decent human being without any major screw-ups."
Style and the like can come later...

And I'm not proposing this to replace his spectre form. This is just something for a bit later in the plot.

BukteHippo.

Made at Shur's request on ArtRage, a very cool program indeed.

The BukteBomb in my av was also made there.

Also made on Art Rage.

I cheated and traced it, but doesn't it look great?

Not really. But it has a certain charm.
THEFT.

Ahem.

He looks quite neat with the teal. : D
Hm, thanks.

I still have a lot to learn about this program, though.

... Oh, damnit.

<ehem>

The Rocket Hippo and any related intellectual property is owned by English Ninja, now and forever.

Except for the one from that Worms game.

There, now you can't sue me.

As for the teal, well...

I'm colorblind. <__<;

I had the rocket hippo image superimposed over it, too, so that shifted colors a bit.

BEHOLD.

Swift sans fedora, a thing I cannot draw.

It's better than most things I've done so far, but it seems really lacking, somehow.
I like that drawing.

The lacking thing that you see could be the fact that its just a bit blocky. Still, good.
<eherm>
Over the course of my vacation, my art's got a bit better.
<cough>
I only had to sacrifice my well-being to the Art Monster that lives in my shoe.
<bluh-moustache>

At any rate...

This started out as a doodle of a hat. I decided someone needed to be underneath it. Now it's some bizarre Savage.EXE with Vivi's hat and a different shirt. The hat's set a bit high, though, and the face abruptly ends at the hair.

My demon sister forced me to draw her. ;>_>
She comandeered the paper several times to give me "advice" (No, Mike, draw the vest like this! This is a plaited skirt, not that!) which more or less made things all the tougher as I had to erase the lines she ingrained into the paper and redraw it to her exact specifications.

On the plus side, it looks like I can draw women, to a certain extent.

Oh, and that cat next to her is Gem (aka BukteCat,) although the section bearing her image is bent away from the camera.

Flipside of the same sheet. This was concept art for how ol' Gemerald would look, but she ended up a bit too tiny for me to use it. I still like it, though, even though I couldn't figure out the paws and she ended up looking like a quadruple amputee.
It's official; I'm addicted to Super Paper Mario. At least I have a camera with which to capture various artings and ironic situations.

Presenting...

Count Bleckteban's most promising new recruit!

The Silver Lightning!

SIR K!

Who is this mysterious masked man? Why has he never been photographed with infamous ten-aire haberdasher Mike? And why is he the only one with a Massively Killing Laser button around here? Where was I when they handed those puppies out? Huh?

Quick drawing of maybe half an hour. I can notice a few annoying little mistakes that I didn't care to clean up.
Lunar should appreciate the following post more than most anyone else, seeing as she's the only other person I know (ANYWHERE) who has played this game.

OKAGE FANDOM GO!
IMPROVISED IMAGE CAPTURE DEVICE ENGAGE!
DO A BARREL ROLL!

Quick sketch of James, Evil King Stan's Evil Butler. He's an expert Evil Butler. What more is there to say?

"Me and Satan King!" Final Mix.

Ergh, this started out well enough, but this drawing sort of required a brick wall for that entire back-alley feel. Haet brick walls. HAET THEM. It went downhill from there.

Anyway, some background, because I sure as hell know that Okage is about as well-known as an especially obscure mole living in my backyard.

He's the third strongest.

<ehem>, anyway.

Okage: Shadow King, known in Japan as Me and Satan King!, was one of the first games released for the newfangled PS2 system. Although it provided the stodgy old RPG genre a breath of fresh air with its lighthearted, sometimes even downright silly, characters and dialogue, with just enough spooky elements to provide a nice, varied atmosphere. It followed a young man of 16 named Ari who in order to save his sister from a ghost's curse (which forces her to talk in pig latin) is unwillingly made a slave of the Evil King Stan, who has plans for world conquest but needs to posess a shadow to leave his prison. The battle system was fairly bland, at times downright inconvenient, but the enemies were creative and well-designed (and the names were hilarious; Compassion Crabs, Apocalypse Goats, Bad Poety Golems, and Maneating Onions are only a few of the ghosts you encounter.) It has such a tiny following, though, that it's drifted into silent obscurity.

I AM A PROUD FANBOY.

And so, I decided to make a much more, eh... Creepy, hardore version of it. What you see id Madril, ghettofied, with large portions laying in ruins. Look, ma, gang graffiti! Evil King Stan is much cooler-looking and much more competent, and Ari is... well, he's already silent, frightened, and meek in the original storyline, so not muc changes.

I have such an urge to write a fic. D:

Now, if only I could muster the spare time and the talent... DX
o.o nice...

can you draw females?

Quote (Savage King)

On the plus side, it looks like I can draw women, to a certain extent.

Nuff said.
I have a dusty (but fairly nice) old picture of Arco sitting around, so I assume I can... Of course, it's just as likely I can't. ;._.
I like that alleyway drawing too.

HAET BRICK WALLLLLS!
James looks cute. Got a real picture of him? I might want to use it for a future thing. : D
NO! YOU CANNOT USE JAMES! JAMES IS MY BISHE! JAMES IS TOOOO AWESOME TO BE PUT INTO PIC FORM! YEREREREREREREREEEAAAAGHGHGHGHGHG!!!.......

James' pic should be found here
Take your pick. Just keep in mind that these characters aren't original or anything.

Original artwork.

3-D render from the game.

Also, Plane suggested I do Edgar. I finished it, but I hate how my pics always get so sloppy towards the end.

Ouch, he should really take care of that paper cut.